Fixing Noah / Finding Noah...

By MistressOP

A broken marriage. A new job. She works as a Personal Assistant on the ForNoah Youtube channel. Noah is on th... More

0 | Prologue | Beep
00 | The Bow
01 | Mirrors
02 | The Interview
03 | Goodnight
04 | Recess
05 | Part 1 - For Breakfast
05 | Part 2 - For Friends
06 | That Night
07 | Every Saturday
08 | Beep 2
09 | Live
10 | Color
11 | Down
12 | The Drama Kiss
13 | A Sailing Boat
14 | Sea of Stars
15 | Part 1 - Happy Birthday
15 | Part 2 - Family
16 | Miss Connection
17 | Dark Clouds
18 | Part 1 - The Storm
18 | Part 2 - The Storm
19 | Riding the Storm
20 | Part 1 - Pickup
20 | Part 2 - Mrs. Robinson
20 | Part 3 - Capes
21 | Part 1 - Get on
21 | Part 2 - Birds and Bees
22 | Part 1 - Welcome to the Crocker Art Museum
22 | Part 2 - Sand
22 | Part 3 - Into the Sea
22 | Part 4 - Eye of the storm
23 | The Call
24 | It Snowed in Sacramento
25 | This One is for Me
26 | Merry Christmas
27 | Saturday Without Noah
00 | The Stern - Thank yous are needed.
The Tour. - Sneak Peak | Overture | Prologue 0
0 | Prologue - Neptune at the Crocker - Finding Noah
01 | Goodnight 2
02 | Coffee Before Bed
03 | Cinderella's Ball
04 | Welcome back to the Crocker Art Museum
05 | Uninvited
06 | Ghost
07 | I see Ghosts
08 | Breathe
09 | Going Going Gone
10 | Pumpkins don't Last
11 | By the Lake
12 | Mafia
13 | Broccoli Gate L
14 | Part 1 - It was Weird
14 | Part 2 - Space Cadet
15 | CakeMe
16 | Bigger Things
17 | Breakfast with Friends 2.0 - Part 1
17 | Caustic - Part 2
17 | Biscuits - Part 3
17 | After - Part 4
18 | The New Girl
19 | Bus
20 | Life
21 | BB&B - Book Clubs, Bookfriends, and Bobs
22 | Meet you at the Crocker
23 | Need - Part 1
23 | Need - Part 2
25 | A Shoreline of Pine and Redwood - Part 1
25 | Trust - Part 2
26 | Happy Birthday - Part 1
26 | Ice - Part 2
26 | Talk - Part 3
26 | Neptune's Superman - Part 4
27 | He Made me Coffee - Part 1
27 | Boxes - Part 2
28 | Noah - Part 1
28 | No Comment - Part 2
29 | Pa Pa Paparazzi
30 | Wait
31 | A Walk to Remember
32 | To Build a Love
33 | This one is for us - Part 1
33 | More Us - Part 2
34 | On to Forever + The Stern & Thank Yous

24 | Neptune

513 50 21
By MistressOP

a/n - thought yall should see what's looking back at her when she's throwing it back. Just helping out. Being a team player.

My braids whip in the wind as the boat's white sails billow pulling us away from California's shoreline. The further we go out the more the smell of salt and pine trees faint on the breeze. There's so much blue everywhere. Blue in every shade that ever could be. A clear and innumerable ocean reflects the blue sky. For once my world has stopped and being below the water like I am doesn't matter here. The cry of a seagull racing the sailing boat gliding the water alongside teasing me with what could. As the seagulls' feet skimmed blue watery ripples expanded out. The bird's wings spread wide, and it looked so free. Is that what freedom is? My second glance away from the beautiful bird all my doubts sunk back into my thoughts. The black BMW, scum bitch, the condoms, and my business barely hanging on. When I thought that was all my problems in a nutshell I got the things I care for so deeply. The things that made it worthwhile and made it hard. My two babies, hugging me and eating the dreaded tree broccoli. Crisp salty air filled my lungs, and I breathed it out. My head pulled above water and I reached my hand out for that pretty bird and the feel of those soft feathers.

The movement of the boat woke me up, and a part of me is so damn glad. Yet again I stayed up all night for this vacation and now I'm napping my way through it. But I couldn't miss this. The start of the adventure. A moment where I get to step into the world of the ocean again like so many other last times.

Faster we moved away from a shoreline I couldn't see anymore. And with that speed more distant the smell of salt mixing with pine trees. Until that scent was back. Arms wrap around the middle and sweetness returns. The weight of my doubts became shared. Warmth spread through my body and that overpowered heat Noah puts out. His huge broad chess, a big furnace of heat at my back again my thin shift. He pulls me tighter to him, his boxers rubbing against my shift. His nose rubbed against the side of my neck. I give him better access to my neck and lean over. My greedy body nestling back into Noah.

The blue only gets bluer as we race the bird. My already loose pliant limbs finds a way to relax even more than before. Until I feel him slipping his jacket on to my body. My eyes opened again to catch him wrapping his jacket fully around me.

When did you start holding me up?

"As soon as I stood behind you," Noah says. Oh, I said it out loud. I smiled at his words because it was so Noah it almost made me giggle. Logical concise but filled with so much care it almost brought tears to my eyes. And no more tears there's been enough snot and ugly tears. I had to get my shit together before I flopped my ass off the front of the bow into the water. But as soon as he got behind me I felt so relaxed. A big ball of warmth, comfort, and pine mix with salt.

"Your hair looks good at this length. I think I should pat myself on the back." It did look good, still a mane like a lion. And Noah could give expensive hair shampoo commercials a run for their money but not as long as it was before. Where it was nearly to his lower back.

"Thank you," he says softly and kisses the back of my neck. Oh, I like that, I liked that way too much. A moan escaped my lips at that oh so soft touch. I shifted one of his enormous hands to cup my breast. Noah's thumb swiping over the peak of my hard nipple through the thin shift. A shiver at that tiny touch. And when his questing fingers found that nipple against he pinched it gently. A taste of the pleasure he could give me but not enough. Not nearly enough.

We had just some, but I wanted more. I wanted to be open with him and I wanted to...

He plucked at my nipple. Playing the swollen buds with as much skill as when his fingers swirl through the thick paint of the canvas. The grunt that slipped from my lips at just that was unholy. My heavy breast filled Noah's hand, and I let him carry my weight, my problems and all of it. I let him have it pushing into the hardness growing against my back. At the bow of the ship the waves rocked my body into his. I want to...

I lean my head back against Noah's broad chest. His beard gives delicious roughness against my neck. The play of his tongue everything.

"Noah?" I whine, ready for whatever. But the words from before swirled in my head and I wanted to tell him again. More than anything I wanted him to know. It didn't matter if he said it back or not it was what it was. He'd been my beloved for so long I didn't know him as anything but. I was happy I told him fucking ecstatic.

"Yes, Tari," he says playfully. A dark chuckle against my neck. His hand bunching my slip pushing his jacket out of the way. My leg comes up with his hand. His hardness slips between my legs rubbing back and forth against my center. My brain was a mix and everything he held back inside of me the moment he touched me came back for a half of a moment. I wanted to bury it and be filled with him. I love you hanging on the tip of my tongue like a mantra to carry me through the ocean.

I bring my hand around his neck pulling him down in closer, searching for even more heat. My head turned up to him and caught his ocean eyes. That need to tell him comes again. His lips connect with mine and my tongue teases at his. Noah's big hand tights around my thick thigh lifting me up to hold me in place. He matched my teasing with his shifting head through my lips. My wetness coating us. I break our kiss.

"I want to-" he cuts me off, kissing me, sliding into me slowly and steadily. His hips churned into me with sweet lascivious promises and the rocking of the wave. He wasn't slow like before, the softness of all of it was still there. But my Noah was more than the salt air caressing my body, cooling it. He gave me what I needed, stretching me out. Noah took me deep fast bottoming out and stretching me. Finding the end of me and pulling me back on to him, his hand wrapped so tight around my meaty lifted thigh.

When our eyes met, I couldn't look away the words for him playing on my lips the way he did. His rough fingertips teasing at my nipple capture between his fingers. Plucking the bud pulling out the rhythmic whimper from my core.

Neptune.

"Neptune?" Noah asks me as he speeds up inside of me. Huh, I said that out loud? But I didn't. I also meant it.

"Why Neptune? Another question from him that I didn't want to answer. His pace never stopped and with every thrust he destroyed me. Rebuilt me. Kissed every single newly made fix. It was the way he held me, it was the way he gave me what I needed. It was all of it.

"Because, sometimes I can't tell if you are just Noah or all the water in my world. I love you." There were those damn words again. He blinked, his movement paused deep in me, stretching me whole buried. Noah's forehead pressed against my side as I shared the same breath. That next blink was filled with that expression he had when I walked in on him. When he was hiding those pictures of me he'd made while sailing. The ones he didn't want me to see. The ones where I shown the way he always told me I did for him.

I smiled into his lips. A part of me really wanted to turn around and hold him tight. But before I could get anywhere Noah hand moved to wrap around my other thigh lifting me. My weight shifted to the bar of the bow as his hands lifted me off all that thick hardness and then pulled me back down.

All I saw was blue and the cold wind breaking on my wet clit. And that chant wasn't simply something in my head. "I love you," I repeated as I climbed higher. Flying racing that damn bird still chasing the sailing boat. Her beautiful wings in full magnificence glide.

As long as I've known him, calling Noah shy would be an understatement. But when I felt a tickle against my ear his hot breath mixed with his deep voice. My untalkative Noah shocked the fuck out of me. He whispered sweet dirty dirty things to me. And of course because it was Noah those sweet dirty dirty things he whispered to me were without a curse word. Dirty talking level up moment for him. He Superman me on the bow of that ship because Clark Kent would forever be Superman.

"See how much you missed me?" He talks dirty to me. I clench so tight around his hardness. Greedily grasping trying to gusle him down the smooth glide of us together. The wet sounds of our sloppy joining faster than his pace and words increase. "How much did you miss me like this?"

"A lot," it was a monosyllabic grunt. The two words crashed together in my mouth faster than we were joining. He took me, he took me like only he knew how to do. He possessed every inch of me. His large arm pulled me back each time. Gathering me home on his thick cock with the movements of the waves. Noah made sure I took him all the way down without cheating an inch. I moan lustily back at him buried deep in me every time we met. His large sac slapping against my clit each time.

"Do you know how bright you shine for me?" I had no words left, only the need to keep taking him to keep throwing my ass back to get more of him. The grinding need as my tummy gave tiny spasms of needy want. If there was any word, it was two single ones back when I could barely think of anything. The smell of salty sea, sex, and Noah mixing and overwhelming everything else.

"Love you," again and again. My bloodless hands wrapped tight around the bow railing. Noah moved his fingertip to my wet clit, and the brush was so delicate, only a tiny touch. "Noah!" It was too much feeling. My hands slipped from the rail and for a few endless seconds I was flying.

The firm grasp of arms circling me. Gripping hard on my breast dug deep between us. While his other hand cupped our sloppy frantic joining holding me secure in place. My hand reached back wrapping around his neck automatically, a dance we both knew too well. I let him take me. Let him make me fly, finally that piece that was missing slotted back in place again a second time in the same day. Let him have all of me. I turn my head and get captured by those ocean eyes.

"I have you," Noah says and smiles. And he kept telling me the cutest sexy things. Completely leveling up full Neptune mode. His hand under my shift, grasp my breast tight, plucking and tugging my nipple. Taunt me without words to go higher for him. I'm not a small woman, I ain't some tiny bitch to be throwing around like a feather. But he held me without much effort. Making sure to keep the pace and that I flew in Superman's arms. Sweat dripped down my back as I shook in his arms. The tight building in my tummy became too much.

"I have you," Noah repeats his thumb brush against my clit where we are joined. "Shine for me," then he lifted and pushed me back on that girthy cock. I burst, flying so high and held tightly in his arms. Clenching tight around Noah, my hungry body could not get enough. Noah kissed me swallowing my low moan and grunted into my mouth following me to bliss.

Noah sank with me to the deck. Pulling my back firm to his chest. Tiredness swamp me, my head lolling back into the crook of his neck. "I love you," my sleepy voice says. Neptune arms hold me even closer to my words. All I see is blue as I slip into sleep this time for the full seven hours.

A/n: So, tomorrow is my birthday which is why yall didn't get the normal friday/sat/ post. Thank you so much for being there for the bonus V-day post. Yallings votes, and messages had me so pumped.

Lil extra for ya. Don't say I never did nothing for ya

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 5.5K 60
**** COMPLETE **** This novel centers around Faith, a young black woman in her early 20s that's given up on the thought of love. That is until she fi...
229K 11.4K 74
He kept on staring at me but I ignored him, at least I tried to. He was sitting right beside me and although I was looking at the board I still could...
3.6K 398 56
"Why do you always avoid my questions?" "I'm not, it's just that there's nothing to say. Who would ever want to date someone they can't even talk to...
48K 1.1K 31
"'Jason!', I moaned out. I could feel his member twitch inside of me as he let out a shaky breath. I always knew the effect my moans had on him. Our...