How Can I Break Pregnancy Wit...

By LiannQ

Title: 怀了队友的崽怎么破 Author: Xishan Yu (西山鱼) Status: Completed Description: The former miracle of the Federation... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
Extra 1

51

631 19 0
By LiannQ

    The people in the conference room burst open.

    A group of dense worms lifted the simple and simple box in front of 'Awei', and then the dense worms crouched in Jacob's naked skin, motionless, and the gray-black worms turned into the color of human skin in an instant, and then Can not see a trace.

    He finally understood where the bugs on the spaceship came from.

    Xia Yi turned to look at 'A Wei'.

    'A Wei' took the box and took a step back.

    The skin on his body began to peel off like wallpaper, and the gray-black shell peeled off layer by layer.

    He took out the dagger and slashed his wrist. The blood on the wrist mixed with the blood left by the queen, turned into a strange and mysterious blue liquid, and gradually flowed on the ground.

    'A Wei' looked at the crowd coldly, his mouth moved as if he was muttering something silently.

    damn it! What exactly is Jacob going to do?

    Xia Yi pursed her lips, held the dagger in her hand vigilantly, looked at the box in the palm of 'A Wei', turned her head to look at Berent and shouted loudly: "What is in the box?" "What? This is

    our With it, our queen will return again in the flames." 'A Wei' looked at the box full of heat-changing devotion, he looked up and laughed, and looked at Berent's eyes full of sarcasm, As if wanting to see deep regret in Berent's eyes, he said, "Berent, we won this round. The Queen will lead us Zerg to glory again." "

    Impossible." Xia Yi said immediately : "Your queen has already died in the starburst."

    He knew what the queen meant.

    As long as the queen is resurrected, these three hundred years will be in vain, and the dark age may even come again.

    Xia Yi's face darkened, he already believed what Jacob said -

    damn it!

    The Zerg Queen can still be resurrected!

    "How do you human beings understand the omniscience and omnipotence of the Almighty Queen?" Jacob said disdainfully, looking at his box frantically. He looked at Berent, wanting to see fear and terror in Berrent's eyes.

    Yet he saw nothing.

    Xia Yi looked at Berent, and his heart moved. Berent's current reaction was wrong!

    Berent didn't speak, he stood up, looked at 'A Wei' calmly and asked: "Did you really win? Jacob?" He stared coldly at 'A Wei' in front of him.

    Berent was not toyed with applause and anger at all. He looked at the box in Ah Wei's hand mockingly and said, "Are you all after this empty box in the end?"

    Jacob finally noticed something was wrong, and the smile on his face was a little bit Disappeared, he twisted open the box in his hand, the quaint wooden box turned out to be empty.

    The box in his hand was empty.

    Jacob finally realized that Berent, who always played the role of father and son with him, never believed him from the beginning.

    He still underestimated Berent's care and prudence.

    He took a step back, looked around Berent and said, "This is the game you set up. When did you change the box?" "

    When?" Berent raised the corner of his mouth, looked at Jacob coldly and said: "The box was empty from the beginning, and your queen's remains are not here. How do you feel when you finally got this empty box after planning for so many years?" "Impossible!" Jacob retorted without thinking

    , If it was empty, why didn't Berent hand it over? Unless——Jacob looked at Berent's cold face, finally understood, shook his head, and he sneered twice, they won't lose.

    Berent, that's too harsh. He actually watched his son die in front of him, and he was unwilling to exchange it with an empty box.

    He turned his head to look at Xia Yi, and said with pity to the real Ah Wei: "In Berent's heart, you are not even as important as an empty box."

    Xia Yi raised his head and glanced at Berent, who avoided his sight, but this was the first time Xia Yi saw guilt in Berent.

    But he had to admit that Berent succeeded this time.

    Not only did they capture the grand duke of the Zerg race, they even knew the existence and function of the queen's remains. According to Jacob, the queen's remains were still in the Human Federation.

    There were just a few generals back then.

    That kind of gaudy things, at first glance, Lao Fang likes it.

    As long as they look slowly, they can always find it.

    And if they find and destroy the queen's slough before the Zerg, they win.

    For some reason, Xia Yi felt awkward in Berent's heart. He turned his head and looked at Jacob and said, "Don't talk nonsense, you have already lost."

    Berent waved his hand, and the soldiers in the room surrounded Jacob. middle.

    Jacob stared at Xia Yi, his eyes were cold and piercing, he looked at the pile of meteorites outside the window, he didn't lose - the

    time was up.

    He looked at Berent bleakly and asked, "How long do you think your Atlantis can withstand the Zerg's full attack?" At its

    peak, the Atlantis could withstand half an hour.

    What about now?

    What does it mean?

    Xia Yi looked sideways at the meteorite belt outside the window. The meteorite belt was too close. The original route was not as close as the meteorite belt. The spaceship had deviated from the course.

    An idea flashed through Xia Yi's mind.

    A Wei's bug appeared in the cab just now—

    he turned his head and shouted loudly to the astonished Berent: "Temporary jump point!"

    His words had just finished. The lights on the spaceship began to flicker, under the flickering lights. The voice in the air began to stagnate.

    Meteorites fell in dazzling white light outside the porthole of the spaceship. In this ray of light, the entire hull of the spaceship seems to be shuttling through the space solidified into a colloid.

    This feeling is familiar to him.

    This is the state that the spaceship will only have when it jumps.

    Xia Yi looked solemn.

    This is near the Blue Star—

    he knows better than anyone that the Pirate Star was a transit point for Sauron and the Zerg to trade. There are a huge number of transition points nearby. Back then, they blew up all the active transition points near the Blue Star. point, stayed in the present group of meteorites.

    But the dormant transition point was not found.

    However, he knew that all the transition points were controlled by the Zerg. The dormant jump point is difficult for anything to detect, but it can be opened if the exact location of it is known.

    It is self-evident where the spacecraft will jump to now.

    Once the spaceship jumps successfully, they will be trapped in the base camp of the Zerg, facing thousands of Zerg, without support or companions.

    The people in their spaceship will all become the nourishment of the Zerg, and there is absolutely no hope of surviving.

    Without thinking about it, he turned around and ran towards the cab immediately.

    It's still too late, he's going to stop the leap.

    Awei hahaha looked up to the sky and looked at Berent with a big laugh. At this moment, the layer of camouflaged skin on his body had already melted away, and the gray-black insect shells on his body surfaced on his body, completely turning into Zerg. With less than a trace of human beings, he said: "Brent, you can kill me. But you won't be able to survive yourself later, and my people will avenge me. I can take away the human marshal, and I will not lose. "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.2K 3.8K 129
Title(s): 被皇上剥削的那些年[穿书] Author: 醉折桃花 Status: 121 Chapters + 5 Extras (Completed) Summary: Shen Chu recently read a cool article by a male fan named...
6.1M 47.5K 56
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
495K 17.9K 78
Scumbag's White Moonlight Stand-in Doesn't Want to do it Anymore 渣攻的白月光替身不想干了 Author 壹枚 Status 78 Chapters Zhai Siluo served as a substitute by Shen...
265K 1K 30
Just some AO3 shots not mine credit to owner ❤️