How Can I Break Pregnancy Wit...

By LiannQ

Title: 怀了队友的崽怎么破 Author: Xishan Yu (西山鱼) Status: Completed Description: The former miracle of the Federation... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
Extra 1

36

528 20 0
By LiannQ

    Xia Yi stopped, turned around and looked at A Wei with his head slightly tilted.

    Ah Wei, who was leaning against a pillar with his arms folded, stood up. He walked to Xia Yi's side. Xia Yi looked at each other and said casually as if talking to a good friend: "I heard that Xiao Yi is also very happy." That's amazing."

    Xia Yi casually glanced at A Wei, smiled and said, "It's enough to deal with you." "

    Xia Yi, it looks like you really hate me." A Wei voiced regret, he stretched out his hand, patted Patting Xia Yi on the shoulder, he said regretfully, "But, don't you think we are a little bit alike? We can be good friends, don't you think so?" It was like Xia Yi could tell that he was not good at first sight

    . Same.

    He also saw Xia Yi's difference at the first sight.

    Even though Xia Yi tried his best to cover it up, trying to pretend he was a normal person. But what's deep inside can't be covered up.

    A beast that grows savagely in the law of the jungle.

    The smell of blood on his body couldn't be covered.

    They are of the same kind.

    Xia Yi sneered, grabbed Ah Wei's wrist, and brushed off his hand as if flicking away some dirty thing. He walked away from Awei, and when Awei passed by, he approached Awei, and said in a voice that only the two of them could hear, full of deep malice in Awei's ear: "Don't pretend. , I've already smelled the stench of bugs on your body."

    Ah Wei's pupils shrank slightly, but his expression didn't fluctuate at all. He just turned his head to look at Xia Yi, and said sadly and helplessly: "Xia Yi, why do you hate me so much? What about me."

    "Ah Wei, stop talking nonsense with him. Let's go." Behind Ah Wei, the classmate began to urge.

    Ah Wei looked at Xia Yi with regret and said, "Then I'll see you later."

    Xia Yi sighed regretfully, just now he just wanted to be like Heinz and deceive Ah Wei.

    It really didn't help.

    But yes, Ah Wei has done genetic testing, how could he be a Zerg?

    Xia Yi sighed and walked into the venue.

    Ah Wei watched Xia Yi's back disappear from sight.

    "Ah Wei, don't think about that Wien College student, he has no manners at all." His companion said angrily.

    Ah Wei smiled indifferently, took out a handkerchief, wiped his hands, changed hands and left with his companions.

    His companion looked at A Wei strangely: "A Wei, what are you doing to wipe your hands?"

    A Wei threw the used handkerchief into the trash can and said, "It's nothing." It

    was just stained with some dirt.

    Game start.

    Xia Yi and Yinuo stood on the sidelines to maintain order, they stood on the outermost side.

    Because after the challenge, the Zerg that played in the first game asked them to assist the teacher to do the final check.

    their front.

    The circular arena in the center is suspended in mid-air, allowing the auditorium arranged in a circle below to be seen clearly.

    Because it is a league that happens every few years.

    There were no empty seats in the auditorium, and waves of sound hit Xia Yi, making Xia Yi want to cover his ears.

    The challenge has begun.

    The Challenger League can be regarded as a warm-up before the official start of the league.

    Each school elects a representative to challenge the contestants of the organizer.

    After the previous challenges, only the Ryder Academy hadn't played yet.

    Finally in the last round, it was the turn of Ryder College.

    A Wei looked around at the crowd, and his eyes fell on Xia Yi who was outside the arena.

    Xia Yi calmed down and looked at Ah Wei calmly.

    "The first match is Ryder Military Academy challenging Wien No. 1 Military Academy. The opponent you are going to challenge is—" the

    host just finished speaking—

    A Wei stood up from the team of Ryder Military Academy as a representative, The corner of his mouth turned up and he smiled slightly, his eyes passed over several teams in the arena, and fell directly on Xia Yi. Under the surprised eyes of everyone, he stretched out his left hand without hesitation, pointing his fingers at Xia Yi.

    Xia Yi was not surprised, met Ah Wei's gaze, and looked at him without giving in, and their eyes met.

    The air between the two became anxious.

    The blood in Xia Yi's bones warmed up slightly, and he couldn't even deny that violence and belligerence had been deeply engraved in his bones to some extent.

    He also wanted to try out who this Ah Wei was.

    Xia Yi raised one corner of his mouth, raised his chin, and looked at A Wei provocatively and defiantly.

    There were also bursts of discussions in the referee's seat.

    "Is the representative of Ryan College trying to challenge someone outside the field? Let me see, I really have a good eye, and I picked Xia Yi." The principal of Wayne College clicked his lips and said slowly, "However, this violates the rules. I'm afraid it won't work."

    Heinz in the referee's seat couldn't help frowning and looked over there.

    What exactly is that Ah Wei going to do?

    Challenge Xiaoyi?

    He turned his head, and bumped into Berent's eyes looking at A Wei in the arena, and there was a flash of coldness in those eyes.

    How is this going?

    In the arena, the host was taken aback by this situation, at a time when he didn't know what to do.

    Ah Wei raised the corners of her lips, and in the eyes of everyone, moved her finger to Clovis. He smiled at Clovis and said, "Let us brothers compete. I heard that you are a secondary evolution. I also want to see how powerful the secondary evolution is."

    Clovis looked at his brother in front of him with a complicated expression, moved his lips slightly, and finally said, "I won't let you because you are the brother.

    " The young man smiled nonchalantly and said, "I heard from my mother that we fought when we were young, but every time you were beaten by me, you cried and complained to your mother." A Wei's eyes casually fell on Xia Yi outside the

    arena body.

    At that moment just now, he was indeed shaken, he was hesitating—

    but the hesitation was only for a moment.

    He knows better than anyone else that there is only one chance for the Zerg to carry the heavy responsibility on his shoulders.

    Xia Yi should never, never have doubted his identity.

    Micro and Clovis leap onto the arena suspended in mid-air.

    Clovis looked hesitantly at Berent on the referee's bench, then gritted his teeth and looked at his strange brother and said, "Be careful." He felt very complicated about this brother who suddenly appeared.

    "No need." Ah Wei looked at Clovis and said, "Do your best."

    He really wanted to know how strong the second evolution was.

    Think of the second-evolved human who changed the battle between humans and Zerg three hundred years ago-Ven.

    The aggressiveness engraved in his genes began to stir again.

    He couldn't help but look down the stage.     "Xiao Yi, it's our turn." Yinuo looked at the time and said to Xia Yi, "We are going with Wu Bald

    to get the Zerg out of the next game."

Su Si, looked up at Ah Wei.

    And at that moment, Ah Wei happened to meet his gaze.

    From a long distance, he faintly saw Ah Wei's lips moving slightly, as if he was talking to him.

    "Xiao Yi, let's go." Yinuo urged in confusion.

    Xia Yi's heart suddenly sank with uneasiness, and he had a vague premonition. Before he had time to think about it, he was pulled by Yinuo and Wu Bald, who was waiting in front, to the building where the Zerg was locked.

    Along the way, Xia Yi kept thinking about what Ah Wei was talking about with him.

    The building where the Zerg is locked is on the far right side of the venue, learning the lessons of the last Zerg riot, this time it has been remodeled, and the sides of the building are surrounded by indestructible metal. Unless the door is used, the Zerg cannot escape from other parts of the building.

    Pass many levels.

    Bald Wu carefully told the two students who were following behind him, "Follow me closely."

    Then he pressed his fingerprint on a door.

    Yinuo's eyes could not wait to stick to that door: "Oh my God, you use this alloy with the best performance and the most indestructible to make a door. It's a waste of money." Bald Wu sneered at Yinuo's ignorance

    : "What do you think of our school? We are the No. 1 military academy in the Federation. The place we stand at our feet used to be Colonel Xia Yi's combat command center. What is this thing? Let me tell you, the innermost floor is all It's made of this."

    Xia Yi followed behind them absent-mindedly.

    As soon as he stepped into the room, the peculiar stench of bugs hit him.

    The smell of the damp and dark room is disgusting.

    The Zerg, who were only in the cell, hid in a dark corner, looking at them coldly.

    Ino shuddered in disbelief.

    "Cassiter bug, coleoptera. No. 02, ability assessment level three." Bald Wu squinted his eyes and looked at the communicator and began to look for the Zerg in the first game in the marked serial number.

    Xia Yi pursed his lips and looked around, feeling more and more uneasy in his heart.

    Around him, the howling of the Zerg locked in the cage did not know when it started to become more and more violent.

    Kind of like --

    the night he and Heinz met.

    In Xia Yi's mind, Ah Wei's last mouth shape repeatedly appeared in Xia Yi's mind.

    Suddenly he had a flash of inspiration.

    Understand what Ah Wei said to him——

    A Wei said: "Goodbye."

    Xia Yi almost immediately shouted to Wu Bald and Yinuo: "Go."

    But it was too late, and Wu Bald had originally locked it with a fingerprint lock The door of the room has been slowly closed.

    Xia Yi didn't have time to think about it, and pushed Wu Bald and Yinuo who hadn't reacted yet.

    But before he could get out, the door closed at the last crack.

    Xia Yi leaned against the door and turned to look behind her.

    In the darkness behind him -

    pairs of blood-red eyes stared at Xia Yi.

    In the arena——

    the cheers of the crowd resounded.

    Suspended on the mid-air arena, Clovis, who was suppressed by Ah Wei, gritted his teeth and released his pheromone.

    The huge arena was suddenly occupied by Clovis's pheromones, and even the air seemed to be scorched by the pheromones like the scorching sun, and a faint sense of oppression filled the entire arena.

    "Kid Clovis is getting better and better." One of the referees turned his head and said to Marshal Berent.

    Marshal Brent was so absent-minded that he didn't answer.

    The man turned to Heinz again.

    It's just that he hasn't finished talking yet.

    Heinz's expression froze, he stood up, and turned his head to look in one direction with a terrifying expression——

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

222K 9.4K 96
After Rebirth, I Decided To Inherit the Family Property 重生后我决定继承家产 Author(s) Cattail Tea 猫尾茶 Status in COO 103 Chapters (Completed) 94 Main Chapters...
1.2M 58.4K 83
"The only person that can change Mr. Oberois is their wives Mrs. Oberois". Oberois are very rich and famous, their business is well known, The Oberoi...
60.8K 1.8K 47
病弱反派的联姻小财迷[娱乐圈] Status : 46 Chapters (Completed) Author : 玄鹿游原 Xia Xingchi was very poor, until he died and transmigrated into a book to become a y...
218K 1.1K 199
Mature content