How Can I Break Pregnancy Wit...

By LiannQ

Title: 怀了队友的崽怎么破 Author: Xishan Yu (西山鱼) Status: Completed Description: The former miracle of the Federation... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
Extra 1

13

858 19 1
By LiannQ

    Qiao Yan looked numbly at the men in black who kept falling around him.

    Even without his intervention, Heinz and the boy code-named K have already cooperated tacitly to knock down all the men in black.

    Qiao Yan bent down and walked to the man in black. Under the powerful impact of the particle gun, they had already lost their ability to move, but they were still alive. The proportion was just right, and he couldn't help feeling sore again.

    He and Heinz have obviously been partners for many years.

    But just now he was clearly redundant.

    Holding back his sadness, Qiao Yan walked up to Heinz and pretended to smile generously: "Heinz, you're amazing."

    He looked at the young man next to him calmly, and the young man just happened to look up at him. They looked at each other, the boy's light brown eyes were cold, like a sharp weapon, Qiao Yan couldn't help but take a step back, he rarely saw such eyes on the battlefield.

    Heinz was standing beside him. Heinz was half a head taller than the young man, with broad shoulders and long legs. The young man standing next to Heinz looked very thin. It was obvious that Heinz was a battle-tested soldier, but the young man gave People feel more dangerous.

    The young man exuded a murderous aura that should not be approached by strangers. He definitely has a lot of lives in his hands.

    Qiao Yan raised his eyes, and saw Heinz stretch out his hand towards the boy's neck.

    "Don't—" Qiao Yan blurted out, is Heinz crazy?

    How can you touch such a deadly place on the neck, especially when the young man is so dangerous.

    Heinz gently wiped off the bright red blood stain on the young man's white and thin neck.

    And the young man lowered his eyes without moving, like a well-behaved doll.

    As soon as Qiao Yan spoke -

    both of them looked at Qiao Yan.

    Qiao Yan swallowed the second part of the sentence "be careful" and looked sad at the two people's intimacy: "I mean don't, don't--you are Heinz's friend, right? Why haven't I met you? You and Where did Heinz meet?"

    Xia Yi tilted his head and looked Qiao Yan up and down in doubt, then turned to look at Heinz and asked, "Is this your     friend now?

    "     But what made him even more sad-     Heinz had never done this to himself!     Heinz would only dislike him coming off the battlefield dirty and bloody.   

    Does he not deserve to be treated like this?    

     Heinz withdrew his hand, glanced to the side and said, "Qiao Yan, this is Xia Yi." His voice was very cold.    

      Xia Yi pursed her lips and looked up at Heinz, but Heinz deliberately avoided his gaze.    

     Heinz was still angry.    

     Xia Yi was a little overwhelmed, the child he was carrying took advantage of this opportunity to push away his hand and fled to the side.    

     The moment the child left Xia Yi, a cold light flashed in the shadows of the arena behind Xia Yi, and a bullet shot straight at Xia Yi— there was someone!    

     "Be careful—" Qiao Yan who was opposite Xia Yi was the first to notice, his eyes widened, and he stretched out his hand to save Xia Yi, but unfortunately it was in vain.    

      The tips of Xia Yi's ears moved slightly, and the sound of bullets piercing through the air had never been so clear.    

     His eyes narrowed, and he turned around.    

     The originally extremely fast bullet became extremely slow in his eyes. He seemed to be able to see the trajectory of the bullet breaking through the air. Without hesitation, Xia Yi raised his hand and shot twice.    

     One shot knocks the bullet down.    

      Another shot fired into the darkness where the bullet came from.    

    Hands up and guns down.    

     There was a muffled grunt.    

     Qiao Yan looked at Xia Yi in disbelief, then ran over there——

    Heinz also frowned slightly, the former Xiao Yi couldn't do such a quick reaction.

    Xia Yi carried the running away child back with a blank expression. The child who was not as tall as his waist struggled violently, and bit Xia Yi's wrist fiercely. Arm stays.

    "Xiao Yi—" Heinz frowned and stepped forward.

    "Don't—" Xia Yi grinned in pain, stretched out his left hand, and told Heinz not to come over.

    He looked down at the child, and there was deep fear in the child's dark eyes.

    Is this kid a dog?

    So fond of biting.

    Pulling off the child's clothes and looking at the imprint behind him, Xia Yi recognized his number at a glance,

    which happened to be twenty-three.

    It's just that in addition to the imprint, there is a deep scar on the back, like a number one.

    Xia Yi paused for a moment, lost his mind for a moment, that place is not easy to get hurt, and the scar seems to be made on purpose by himself.

    Slightly surprised in his heart, Xia Yi vaguely understood something. For a moment, Xia Yi's expression was unpredictable. After a while, he tried to show his gentlest side, and said softly to the child: "Twenty-three, let go." They

    all named after numbers.

    Even though he tried his best to soften his voice, the boy's voice was still cold.

    But twenty-three words were like a switch, the child's black and white eyes widened, he loosened his grip on Xia Yi, and stared at Xia Yi in a daze.

    Xia Yi took out his bloody hand, luckily the injury was not serious, he grinned and looked down at Twenty-Three, Twenty-Three took a step back nervously, panicked and vigilant like a wounded beast, guarding against everything around him.

    But he is not an old lady, and he doesn't know what to do next.

    He looked around, and the others seemed to have no intention of appeasing Twenty-Three.

    Xia Yi pursed his lips, and looked at Heinz subconsciously. He squatted down, trying to recall how Heinz treated him back then, stretched out his hand, and touched the child's hard and short black hair. With a smile: "Don't be afraid, it's okay. With me here, no one will hurt you."

    The voice was cold and muffled.

    No affinity.

    How could Heinz say such disgusting words to him without changing his expression? Xia Yi thought blankly.

    At this time, Qiao Yan dragged a man with scars over his face.

    As soon as the man with the scar appeared, Twenty-Three lowered his head in fear, trembling all over his body, this kind of trembling couldn't fool anyone -

    Xia Yi looked at him coldly.

    One of the things that the pirate king Sauron was most proud of was that his war slaves were absolutely loyal to him.

    Every war slave has a master, and the obedience and fear of the war slave to the master are engraved in his bones. Rather than saying that a war slave is a person, it is better to say that a war slave is a weapon, and a weapon does not need emotion.

    The first thing every war slave starts training is to obey. There is a chip in the body of the war slave. If there is a slight disobedience, the chip will release an electric current.

    War slaves can even die without changing their expressions under the orders of their masters.

    And this man with the scar is the owner of Twenty Three.

    Xia Yi turned to look at Twenty-Three and asked, "Your master?"

    Twenty-Three's trembling body already explained everything.

    Xia Yi pinched Twenty-Three's chin, forcing him to look at the man with the scar. Twenty-Three's dark eyes trembled, but he didn't move away. There was fear in his eyes, and there was deep hatred hidden——Xia

    Yi Satisfied, he bent his mouth and asked, "Do you hate him?"

    The man with the scar sneered when he heard it, and looked at them to taunt: "Isn't he just a little bastard who can't even speak? Do you know what hate is? Don't waste your energy. He is not a person at all. He knows that the war slave How was it cultivated? Put a group of people together, two by two, and raise them like wild animals. Let them kill one group every day, and the last group will kill each other. The last survivors That's it. Don't underestimate him. Although he is young, he has a lot of blood on his hands, not to mention he can kill his companions who are with him day and night without changing his face." Xia Yi didn't care at all, pulled out a gun

    , Throw it to twenty-three.

    Twenty-Three was taken aback, and picked up the gun on the ground.

    There was a glimmer of light in the eyes of the man with the scar, as if he was saved, he laughed loudly: "Do you think he will listen to you? He is a dog I raised, and you gave him the gun, twenty-three, kill them ——"

    Twenty-three tremblingly held up the gun and stretched out his hand. The thin child shook his head desperately. His movements were very slow, as if he was trying to resist with all his strength, but he seemed to be attacked by an unknown person. The strength is under control, but the gun is still aimed at Xia Yi.

    Facing the muzzle of the gun, Xia Yi said calmly without changing his face: "Two people are in a group, and the other in your group is one.

     You  have one engraved on your body. This is his name, right?" His eyes were big, but his hands were shaking even more.

    "What a coincidence, the other in my group happened to be twenty-three." And he himself was one.

    At this moment, history is strikingly similar——

    Xia Yi pulled off his sleeve, and there was a scar on Twenty-Three on his arm. He looked at Twenty-Three and asked, "Don't you want to take revenge?"

    Twenty-Three's dark eyes sparkled Flashing -

    "Bang" a gunshot.

    Xia Yi withdrew the gun indifferently. He looked at the scarred man's face. The scarred man's eyes were wide open in disbelief.

    Xia Yi's fair cheeks were splattered with blood, and the beautiful young man's eyes were cold. He stared at the corpse of the man with the scar underground for a long while before laughing softly, as if asking himself: "Why—" Because there is always

    something , No matter how heavy the shackles are, there will be constant pressure.

    He looked at the scar on Twenty-Three's back, and he knew he was the same as Twenty-Three.

    It's just a pity that there are always people who don't understand and think they can control everyone.

    Sauron didn't understand when he sent the blade into Sauron's body.

    And the person in front of him didn't understand either.

    Kicking the corpse away with one foot, Xia Yi looked at Twenty-Three and said hoarsely, "From today on, you are free."

.........

    The death of the Pirate King Sauron is a great mystery in history. Some historians say that he died when his spaceship was destroyed by the Federation while escaping. Then various evidences show that the Pirate King and the Federation fought. The Pirate King did not fall behind. Facts In fact, the defeat of the Pirate King's forces began with the news of his death...

    ——From "Unimportant Unofficial History"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

229K 8.4K 84
After being Scumbed, I was Pregnant with the Boss's Cub 被渣后我怀了大佬的崽 Author 花青鸾 Status 84 Chapter Description Tang Wang got a scholarship the next day...
19.8K 274 12
Wikolia, a werewolf who lives with Zombies. Wikolia and her friends will get new challenges when a few people or should I say werewolves wander into...
74.5K 1.7K 82
Title: 當omega身穿到現實世界 Author: Youshihou (酉時火) Status: Completed Description: "Omega, you must be elegant and docile." "Fart!" Pure Omega Bai Yan, who...
4.2K 102 6
Tao Wen transmigrated and discovered that he had become the brutal scum lover in a tragic novel that he had just read. That scum character was a prin...