I just want to rub your phero...

By fanyi__

Jane mistakenly turned into a cat. A few weeks ago, his differentiation period came, and the inducer failed a... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63

Chapter 31

67 0 0
By fanyi__

Chapter 31 Differentiation into Omega!

    Jian Cuo was stared at by Jian Lv and Jiang Zhi covetously.

    "I really wanted to differentiate into a high-level Alpha, so...that's why I rubbed Ye Zhen's pheromone..." He smashed the jar, and said aggrievedly: "And I was hunted down at that time, I don't know where to go... "

    Besides, Ye Zhen didn't know it was me."

    "How could you!" Jian Lv pressed his pulsing temple to see that his glands had indeed differentiated, but the smell of pheromone was clearly Omega, and the breath It hurts my head: "How can you rub her pheromones!!"

    Thinking about Ye Zhen's covetousness in the first place, when Jian Cuo turned into a cat, she didn't know how much advantage was taken by that bastard Ye Zhen.

    You must know that there is a difference between a beast-like cat and a real cat. In essence, there is no difference between a beast-like cat. If Ye Zhen touches him...then...the

    key is to induce differentiation and use high-level Alpha pheromones. It is necessary to rub the pheromones of the first three days, and the amount is about ten minutes.

    Like Jian Cuo, who caught Ye Zhen crazy, and the score turned into an Oemga! At that time, it will be completely differentiated, and the matching degree with Ye Zhen will directly reach 99%.

    The more Jian Lv thinks about it, the more she feels that the little cabbage at home has been pushed!

    "Brother, it's not...not that serious." Where did Jane go wrong to see his brother get so angry, his voice was like a mosquito, and she took the last credit and said: "Isn't I differentiated? And I feel... soon It worked ."

    Jian Lv glared at him.

    Jane Cuo immediately silenced, like a child who was punished for doing something wrong, and behaved too well.

    The problem...isn't that big, why are you so...angry?

    "Do you really want to differentiate into high-level?" Jian Lv asked with her eyes closed.

    Jian Cuo was very sure: "Yeah!"

    Jian Lu's head hurt even more.

    Now it is in a critical period of differentiation, and if it really wants to differentiate into a high-level, it must be infected by Ye Zhen's pheromone, which means that he has to send the mistake to Ye Zhen himself! Otherwise, if there is a slight mistake, it will be differentiated into a low-level Omega.

    "If this is the case, then you have to rub Ye Zhen's pheromone again," Jiang Zhi pondered for a while, patted Jian Lu's shoulder, squatted down and looked down at Jian Cuo with a soft smile: "The distance is completely indistinguishable." It's far away, it should be soon."

    "Meow!" Jane Cuo's eyes lit up and she nodded her head twice.

    It’s not bad, it needs a lot of pheromones!

    Jian Lu looked at Jiang Zhi in surprise, "How could you..."

    "Otherwise?" Jiang Zhi frowned.

    Jian Cuo: "??"

    Why do I always feel that his brother and sister-in-law have something to tell him?

    "The matter of differentiation is more important now," Jiang Zhi's eyes flashed with concern, "We'll talk about it when the matter is over."

    Jane nodded wrongly: "Meow!" As

    expected, it was Jiang Zhi who knew him best and knew what was most urgent What is it!

    Jian Lu supported his forehead, his expression was terribly tangled.

    I hope that the little cabbage at home will not be so stupid, just be careful not to be discovered by Ye Zhen!

    Jane mistakenly saw his brother's troubled appearance, walked over and rubbed his trousers with her small head, and raised her head: "Meow!"

    Brother! Wait for me for a few days, and it will be successful soon!

    "..." Jian Lu's head hurt even more, and he said in his heart that the differentiation was indeed going to succeed. Seeing his ignorant appearance, he squatted down and rubbed his little head, "Wrong, no matter whether you differentiate into a high-level alpha or a low-level Alpha level, or...you have differentiated into Omega...you are my younger brother, and you are our pride."

    Jane's chest was bubbling with enthusiasm, and she said in shame, "meow."

    But what did I achieve? None, I... I am not your pride.

    Jian Lv laughed angrily, patted his head and said, "Isn't it our pride if we don't achieve anything? It's still the pride of our family if we don't achieve anything."

    "That's not it!" , said stiffly: "But I will definitely become your pride."

    Jian Lv picked up the cat, rubbed his head and walked out of the room, telling: "When sniffing pheromones, smell it all the time, once the glands If you start to have a fever, it means that you are completely disintegrated, and you have more than ten minutes to run, once you disintegrate, please call me for help immediately."

    "Hmm."

    Jian Lv walked to the door of Ye Zhen's room with the cat in his arms, raising his hand hesitantly He nodded, took a deep breath and knocked on the door.

    "Boom, boom, boom."

    "Boom, boom."

    After a while, the door opened.

    Ye Zhen was still a little bit drunk, and he saw the little white cat in Jian Lu's arms at a glance, and doubts flashed in his eyes.

    "Your cat." Jian Lu looked solemnly, looked down at the well-behaved little white cat, handed it both hands to Ye Zhen, and said to Ye Zhen Surong: "Cats have bacteria and small bugs on them, and they are easy to fall off. Mao, I suggest you don’t pet cats casually.”

    Jane made a mistake: “?”

    Since when did he have bacteria and bugs? ?

    Ye Zhen took the cat RUA, with a smile on his lips: "Yeah."

    "You!" Seeing her intimate and skillful movements, Jian Lv's blood pressure soared, wishing to snatch Jane away by mistake. Seeing Jian Cuo's innocent and begging eyes, he gritted his teeth and told Ye Zhen repeatedly: "Don't rub his head casually, or he will be bald by RUA."

    Rua bald?

    Jane shrank her head by mistake, don't! Don't let him be bald by rua!

    Ye Zhen smiled and said: "Well, not rua bald."

    Jian Lv gave a few more words before leaving.

    Ye Zhen closed the door, carried the cat into the house, and went to bed and lay down. Jian Cuo stepped on the soft bed and curled up next to her, sniffing the faint smell of agave and felt that it wasn't enough, so she moved her seat to face Ye Zhen's gland in the dark night body by.

    Well, it smells good.

    Ye Zhen felt itching in her ears, and the kitten was moving restlessly to test it. She simply reached out and grabbed the cat and brought it into her arms, and said in a low voice: "Sleep."

    Jane was hugged by mistake, and she lay on Ye Zhen's bed His chest was warm, and he didn't dare to move for a while, the tip of his nose smelled a strong smell of pheromone, and the cat's hair was slightly hot, looking at her through the vague darkness, he could only hear the other's subtle and even breathing, "Meow?"

    Asleep?

    Ye Zhen didn't respond.

    She really fell asleep?

    Jane lay on her body by mistake, smelling the smell of pheromones, with messy thoughts in her mind, she couldn't help frowning.

    ... After that, I really have an AA relationship with Alpha. Not only do I have no children, but there is no one to help comfort me during the susceptible period, and the matching degree is not high. It is still a problem who is on top and who is on the bottom. Parents of both parties will kill both of them , really...really hopeless.

    He fell asleep thinking about it.

    The indoor toffee smell becomes stronger little by little, blending with the agave flavor, entangled and intertwined.

    The first ray of sunshine in the morning.

    Jian Cuo was woken up by the heat of the glands. He was like a traveler who had traveled a long distance for a long time. His forehead was sweating finely and densely. Every nerve felt uncomfortable as if it had been thrown into a flame, and his breathing was unbearably heavy. , the tip of his nose was filled with a thick and sweet smell of toffee, "Uh... woo..."

    He opened his eyes with difficulty, and found that he had returned to his human form, lying on Ye Zhen's chest unknowingly, he wanted to get up , but the body was as limp as if it had been drained of strength, and it was terribly painful to move, and the tears rolled down unsatisfactorily.

    Help...he...what's wrong with him?

    The smell of toffee in the room was getting stronger and stronger, he belatedly realized a problem... the smell of toffee is... Where did it come from?

    Did it come out of his glands? Is it from him?

    Jane snorted uncomfortably, and a possibility of collapse emerged.

    He... he seemed to... completely decompose into... an... Omega!

    Simply suffocating: help! !

    He hadn't finished breaking down yet, when he lowered his eyes, he saw Ye Zhen slowly opened his eyes, and looked at him vaguely with sleepiness.

    Jane made a mistake: "!!!"

    Help! ! help!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.4K 248 94
The most anticipated Xiang Jingbai in the federation split, instead of splitting into Alpha, he became Omega. This result is unbelievable. After all...
5.9K 69 60
Xia Houyu is a top female supporting role in a script. She is fair and beautiful, rich beyond compare, and her spiritual power ranks above all Alphas...
91.7K 3.1K 72
Xu Le transmigrated to a parallel universe into the body of an adorable eight-year-old. Here, there are no delicacies. His parents went abroad, leavi...
11.5K 359 104
[Ancient Style ABO, Tiangan=A Zhongping=B Dikun=O] Mu Shuangxue has been preparing for half a year and finally waited for that assassination opportun...