Overlord O is pregnant with m...

By fanyi__

Accidentally transmigrated into an ABO novel, and before Moore realized that she had an extra organ, she mudd... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51

Chapter 37

1.1K 45 0
By fanyi__

Chapter 37 She bowed her head and kissed him

    Ji Peinan turned to find someone.

    Moore asked: "Why are you going?"

    Ji Peinan said angrily: "I'll go find them, the second aunt and third uncle like to point and point my brother the most, they must have done it!"

    Moore said: "You have to pay attention to evidence in everything you do. You can doubt them, but you have to find evidence."

    Ji Peinan said: "My brother is injured like this, and you want me to look for evidence? Apart from them, there is more to this matter." Who would do it, I'm going to teach them a lesson right now, and vent my anger on my brother!"

    After she finished speaking, she was about to leave again, Moore grabbed her, and she said: "What about after venting? If it wasn't for them, what would you do?"

    Ji Peinan showed a look of disdain, and said: "What can they do to me? That person is always in the group of people, I will not let anyone go, and no one will try to run away. "

    Mu'er grabbed Ji Peinan's hand and tightened it, Ji Peinan showed a pained expression, she said dissatisfied: "Hey, what are you doing!"

    Mu'er looked at her heavily, and said: "You know why you Can you say this without caring? It's because no matter what you do, your brother will end it for you."

    "Ji Peinan, you can't protect your brother by doing this."

    Ji Peinan was silent for a long time , said in a low voice: "...I see."

    ...

    Ji Feicheng arranged everything after the birth of the child early on, and the next day, he took himself and the child to the hospital he had arranged in advance.

    After seeing the child, Ji Feicheng looked satisfied, and he said: "Mu Er, we have thought of a lot of names for the child before, but we haven't settled on them yet. What should we call Mu?" Mu

    Er was silent, and said: "Feicheng, why don't the children still have your surname?"

    "...What's wrong?" Ji Feicheng's tone was a little puzzled for a moment, and then he realized something, and he said, "By the way, you were found by your family. Do you want to change your surname? It doesn't matter. Let's think about a few more names. Good."

    Moore shook his head, lowered his eyes and said in a low voice: "But I am very unfamiliar with those family members who popped up out of nowhere, I don't want to be named after them, and I don't want my children to be named after them."

    Ji Feicheng felt sorry for her like this, he     Comforting : "Don't worry, maybe you will get used to it after a while."

    He said, went to hold her hand, and said: "I will accompany you with the baby."

In response, she had a slightly sore nose and asked, "Feicheng, you have worked so hard to give birth to a child. I want to make you happy. Is there anything you want me to do?"

    Ji Feicheng smiled lightly and said, " No hard work, I am very happy if the baby is fine."

    Moore looked at him with sourness, and said, "Is there anything else? I really want to do something for you."

    Ji Feicheng thought for a while , Five fingers and Moore clasped tightly, and he said: "Also, that's our wedding."

    "Moore, the child has been born, let's make it public, I have set up the auditorium, when will we go again?" Pick the right wedding ring, and then the wedding can be held."

    Ji Feicheng's expression was full of anticipation, he had been looking forward to this day for a long time.

    He must hold the grandest wedding for them, and let the whole interstellar know.

    Mo Er looked at Ji Fei City, feeling guilty in her heart, she replied in a hoarse voice: "Okay."

    ...

    Ji Peinan found out the truth much faster than Mo Er imagined, within less than a week of investigation, she found the murderer .

    The person who attacked Jifei City was one of their relatives, but many people were involved in the whole incident, even Shan Yan's father was among them.

    It was when Shan Yan called Ji Feicheng at home that he slipped his mouth and let Ji's family know the news of Ji Feicheng's pregnancy in advance, which led to the deliberate murder that night.

    The truth about Ji's father and mother's car accident on Jifei City's birthday was also revealed. That night, Ji's father and mother set out to attend the birthday party in Jifei City, but the killer they sent hit the cliff halfway.     The truth she found out through her own investigation hit Ji Peinan much harder than the truth she heard from Mu Er. She hated her own ignorance, and she couldn't even tell that her parents were murdered.     She was even more ashamed of the harm she had caused to Jifei City. After learning about the matter, she came to Jifei City to apologize to Jifei City.     "I'm sorry, what happened before..." Ji Peinan apologized to Ji Feicheng with red eyes.     Ji Feicheng said: "This is my choice. I deliberately concealed it from you. You don't have to blame yourself."     How could Ji Peinan not blame herself? She knew very well why Ji Feicheng would conceal her. Because she was so weak...but she used to say that to him.     Ji Peinan couldn't hold back, tears fell from the corners of her eyes, she knelt down facing Ji Feicheng, and solemnly said: "Brother, you have worked hard these years."     "Xiao Nan, get up quickly." The needle was going to help her, Moore quickly reached out his hand one step faster.     After Raj Peinan got up, she went to take care of Ji Feicheng again, pulling the quilt that had just been messed up for him.     Ji Feicheng's demeanor has always been upright, even now that he is weak and sitting on the hospital bed, he insists on straightening his back.     Ji Feicheng said: "Xiao Nan, you did a good job this time. You have indeed grown up. You should also practice next semester. Come to the company at home to practice."     Ji Peinan's eyes lit up and said: "Okay."     In fact, she admired her brother's resolute appearance in the workplace, and she also hoped to be like him.     "It's thanks to Moore for this matter. It was the two of us who investigated together. Moore is now very prestigious. She..."

    "Ji Peinan, I suggest you go to Burning Wind under Air for an internship. I heard that Yu Li will also go there." Moore hasn't told Ji Feicheng that his family background is actually a matter of nobles, because once this matter is mentioned , this must be said about the divorce, he hasn't figured out how to say it yet.

    When Ji Peinan heard this, her expression instantly became excited, and she couldn't care about anything else. She said, "Really? That's great."

    "Yes."

    This is what Moore read in the book.

    Yu Li has always admired Ji Feicheng, so the resumes submitted after graduation are all companies under Air.

    Several people talked for a while, Muer saw that Ji Feicheng looked a little tired, and signaled Ji Peinan to leave and let Ji Feicheng rest.

    After Ji Peinan left, seeing that Ji Feicheng was still sitting, Moore asked, "Aren't you going to rest for a while?"

    Ji Feicheng. Pulling Moore to sit beside her, he was still a straight person just now. He put his head on Moore's shoulder like a boneless kitten, and said, "What did you interrupt just now? Why didn't you let Xiao Nan say ?”

    No wonder he asked too much, it was Moore’s recent state that made him feel a little strange.

    He always wondered what had happened to Moore.

    Mu Er froze because of Ji Feicheng's initiative to ask questions. He was silent for a while and said: "Tomorrow... you will go home from the hospital tomorrow, and I will tell you, okay?"

    Ji Feicheng's postpartum wounds healed well, The one-week observation period in the hospital has passed, and he will be discharged tomorrow.

    Ji Feicheng smiled slightly, and said: "Okay."

    Moore hugged him like this, and said: "You should be tired, go to sleep, and I will accompany you."

    Although the two of them can often hug now, but It was the first time, Ji Feicheng, to fall asleep in such an intimate embrace. Some felt that this move was too naive, but they were reluctant to leave Moore's embrace.

    He blushed and replied: "Okay."

    Then he closed his eyes obediently.

    Moore looked at the peaceful sleeping face of the person in his arms, his eyes darkened.

    This time, she was able to find out the relatives who secretly colluded with her family so smoothly, and she always felt strange.

    Because the investigation process is really smooth and abnormal, there will always be one evidence after another in front of them, they follow this one, find the next one, and are guided to find deeper secrets, the whole process is extremely smooth, It's as if the evidence was arranged in advance and placed there.

    And the only one who can do this is Esther.

    No one can do all this easily except the nobles of Slott.

    Moore even felt that, as long as Esther wanted to, he could completely lead her away without her noticing any abnormalities. He made such deliberate movements on purpose to remind her that it was time for her to go back.

    "Drip—"

    Sure enough, Moore guessed this level, and immediately received Esther's message.

    He said: "My lord, I am in the Sloat family, waiting for your return."

    Moore felt that this man was scary, he was too smart, and calculated her every step wisely.

    She even couldn't help wondering in her heart, did the Ji family's conspiracy against Ji Fei City really have nothing to do with him?

    He came so quickly that night, but he was fully equipped with search and rescue equipment and a medical spacecraft, and there was even an obstetrician in the medical team. Even he himself looked meticulous and meticulous.

    But her phone call was obviously made in a hurry, and the time was still at night.

    He acted that night as if he was waiting for her call to come.

    If all this really has something to do with him...

    Moore shuddered, she felt like she was being manipulated by him like an ant.

    Moore's expression turned cold, and she replied: "Tomorrow."

    After perfunctory him, she lowered her head to look at Jifei City in her arms.

    Ji Feicheng had already started to sleep soundly, breathing regularly and long, but he was not sleeping peacefully, his brows were slightly frowned.

    Being pushed down that night and almost losing his child was still too painful for Ji Feicheng. During this period of time, he would always dream of that scene repeatedly.

    In the first few times when he dreamed of it, he would even wake up from the dream crying, and it has only been getting better recently.

    Moore felt distressed, she lowered her head and touched his frowning brows with her lips.

    Please forgive her for leaving.

    She can no longer escape, she must return to that family to face everything.

    She wants to protect him and the child, and she wants to fight back.

    Ji Feicheng in his sleep seemed to be able to feel the existence of the kiss. He whispered "Muer" softly, his brows relaxed, and the nightmare seemed to turn into a sweet dream, and the corners of his lips curled up.

    the next day.

    Moore returned home with Ji Feicheng early in the morning. Aunt Zhang felt distressed and happy when she saw Ji Feicheng came back safely. With tears in her eyes, she moved a brazier to the door in a serious manner, saying: "Xiaofei, hurry up, step over the brazier, and the bad luck will be removed."

    Knowing that Auntie Zhang was doing it for his own good, Ji Feicheng did not refuse.

    After seeing Ji Feicheng stepping over the brazier, Aunt Zhang chanted "Ping An An" a few more times before she finally felt relieved and showed a smile.

    She also ordered Moore to take a step too, and Moore could only agree to her with a smile.

    Finally entering the house, the moment he pushed it open, Ji Feicheng stopped in his tracks, staring blankly at the scene in front of him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.9K 958 42
Ji Xiao is a top A with gray wolf blood, and her pheromones are extremely aggressive. Before joining the job, she repeatedly assured her family t...
4.7M 298K 108
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
298K 8.9K 52
[Park Jimin Fan Fiction] Hana moves school after an incident with her playboy ex-boyfriend. She moves to SOPA, where her mom used to study and where...
15.8K 466 65
Shen Zhimi's parents helped her make a marriage, she only knew in advance that her omega husband had pheromone disorders Syndrome, her temper is said...