Schlattbur one shots<3

By Socknock

dont worry, i have shame in writing this.. Cover art is NOT mine youll prob bearly see updates- I don't know... More

You Laugh You Lose
Was it really an accident?
Behind the scenes
Relax already
voo-doo doll
Coffee study
Voo-doo doll (part 2)
i'm in your twitch chat<3
Piercings
A flirty stream
Praise
A/N (But its smut?)
Teacher AU
Teacher AU (pt.2 Smut)
Coaches son
A santa-stic evening
Fourteen and fucked up
Train after love
(A/n) smut again??
Jersey colours
Mixologist and mixed feelings
Instrument or love extent
Love extended (smut pt2)
Vibrate
(A/N) alright so-
Your majesty~
Mixed signals and emotions
A bit abour the author :)
THIS OR THAT (a/n)
QUICKLY (a/n)
I'll break you.
The Great Chamber (pt2)
Forgive me father, I will sin~
Ride it, cowboy
Pish posh pretty boy
Love me Cowboy
Worth more then gold
Pink lipstick or brown eyes
Sing to me
Hockey boy
Costumes
Injuries
A handsome waiter
Famously dull
So far yet so close
Vamp~
A/N
About the author (A/N)

Tinted windows and pucks (Smut)

3K 44 68
By Socknock

K smut timeeee
I saw some requests for bottombur so this is kinda it, it's more power bottom Schlatt and nervous top wilbur

Wilbur fit- Black cargo pants with white stitching, black hoodie with jersey on top and converse

Schlatt fit- loose Black shorts, white hoodie with jersey on top and black air forces, plus a black baseball cap with matching logo to the jersey

Warnings: Car sex, Penetration, over confident bottom schlatt turned to submissive, nervous top wilbur turned to confident.
_____________________________

Wilbur watched as the game felt like it had no progression, he was sat with schlatt in the nose bleeds with some drunk adults on a Saturday night during their winter break off of school.

He turned to his slightly shorter friend who was slumped down in his seat chin buried under his hoodie as he chewed on one of the strings and scrolled mindlessly on his phone.

"This is boring, we can even see the game from here" The Britt thought out loud.

"Mhm" The american hummed in agreement.

"Wanna dip, we can get grab take out and head back to my place? My parents aren't home."
Schlatt asked lifting himself up and a stretching his arms.

Wilbur swore stars beamed in his eyes. The buzzer went off signaling the team they were cheering for had scored. "Yeah let's go" the taller stood up.

They pushed through the crowd of drunken adults and made it to the stairs to which the made their way down. Once down to the main level they peaked over the stands to see the rink with the athletes skating up and down and people screaming and cheering at them. Noting that their team wasn't even winning they sighed and began to walk to the next set of stairs that took them down to ground level.

Once down, they made their way to were Schlatt's car was.. just as the shorter got his keys out they both noticed a group of girls in jerseys the same as their's. They were taking picture with Schlatts shiny red sports car he got for his sweet 16 which was last year. He grumbled and turned on the car which surprised the girls and they shot their heads towards the boys. Standing awkwardly a couple feet away from them.

On girl leaped up for leaning on the door and approached schlatt. "I knew a cutie would own a car like this but you sure a treat" she finished her sentence by running her fingers onto schlatts silver cross necklace and looking up at him.

"Uh.. thanks I guess" The smaller brunette spoke uncomfortably, rubbing his wavy brown locks behind his head before trying to subtly move away from this girl and to his car. She only wrapped her arms around his neck as her friend giggled and awed. Wilbur felt his blood boil a little bit

"Say stranger, mind if I get your snap?" She flirted still swaying the shiny jewelry in between her long slim fingers.
Wilbur then pushed her off of schlatt to which she stumbled into her friends.

She stared annoyed and in disbelief. "What the hell is your prob-" "yes he dose mind actually, becuase he is taken by me thankyou" the Britt interrupted and dirty blonde girl.

"He's gay??" She asked not convinced
"I'm dating you??" Schlatt asked confused

Wilbur gave his friend a certain look to which the smaller caught on and cleared his throat.
"Em.. yeah this is my boyfriend so no thanks" he continued the lie they were pulling off and grabbed Wilbur's hand.

"Kiss then." One of the girls added on backing up her friend.

Wilbur felt himself heat up and panic slightly.
"We don't have to prove shit to you and your little chi-pet entourage, but if you insist then.." He then heard Schlatt speak.

Next thing he knew, his jersey was pulled down to make him lean down, warm lips pressed against his momentarily and then pulled off, he started wide eyed at his friend who only wiped his mouth with the back of his hand, probably removing the chapstick that was on Wilbur's lips that transferred to his. He then grabbed Wilbur's hand, opening the passenger door and throwing him in it. Wilbur let himself be dragged like a rag doll, still completely shocked

"Have a shitty night ladies" Wilbur heard the american sass as the passenger door was slammed shut. Then a couple seconds later then driver side opened and Schlatt sat down. Shoved in his key and pressed the gas speeding out of the parking lot, drifting a little around the other cars and on to the road into downtown. Once on the streets Schlatt had slowed to a normal pace and took a deep breathe.

"So.." Wilbur cleared his throat. Schlatt hummed in acknowledgment. "Are we going to ignore that my first kiss was with you? Or.." schlatt then went wide eyed, pulling into the parking lot of the fast food chain and turned to the taller male. "WHAT?!" Schlatt shouted making Wilbur wince.

"But you have dated like half the chicks in our school?!" The shorter spoke in disbelief.

"Doesn't mean I ever kissed them" the Britt shrugged. "AND I HAVE NOT DATED HALF THE SCHOOL THANKS." Wilbur then turned.
Schlatt rolled his eyes getting out of the car. "We'll talk about it later, what do you want." He motioned twoards the giant M sign.

"You really are going to pay for food after you payed for tickets to a hockey game for us?" Wilbur asked a little suprised.

"Please those tickets were like 30 each, and you know I'm payed well thanks to working for my dads company." Schlatt smiled cockily

.       .      .

The two boys were pulled into a random parking garage that was basically empty eating their food and chatting. They chose to eat at a parking garage since the game just let out and their food would be cold by the time they got home in this traffic. Once they finished wilbur collected the food and left the car to throw up the trash and wrappers. Once he was back Schlatt had taken off his hat and jersey leaveing him in his shorts, shoes and a t shirt he was wearing under his hoodie.

They sat in silence, Wilbur watching out the corner of his eye how Schlatt rubbed his own thighs.. everytime his hands went back up he would push his shorts a little bit, catching the older boy's eye. Schlatt knew that wilbur was staring, he didn't quite hide it to be fair.

"So Wil-" "dont call me that dude.." Wilbur interrupted. "The fuck? Why not" Schlatt genuinely confused on why not. "Because everytime you call me that you always end up doing something we both regret cuz you dragged me into something stupid." Wilbur explained, Schlatt looked like the standing emoji blank as a fucking board.

"Oh uh, just thought we should talk about...you know.." Schlatt blushed a lil. Wilbur then smirked
"I don't know Schlatt, what is it?" Wilbur cooed.

Schlatt furrowed his eyebrows "YOU KNOW.. the thing.. I..did.." schlatt spoke slowly and cautiously, quiet as a mouse.

"What did you do? Want to show me again?" Wilbur was blushing and using confidence to cover his absolute nervous breakdown. He then quickly lost that confidence seeing schlatt smirk ever so slightly. Schlatt got out of the car and open the passage side door, Wilbur looked confused and scared.

He pulled the lever on the side of the chair making Wilbur's chair slam all the way down, Wilbur going with it. He then felt a sudden weight on his lap and the door slam shut.
Looking back up he then found his friend straddling his lap. He hesitantly leaned up on his forearms looking anywhere but the shorter male upon his lower.

"Where's all that confidence Wilbur? Don't think I'm not taking you up on your offer." Wilbur heard cinnamon sweet words roll off his that bitter tongue of his best friend. "What offer-" just as the words left the taller's mouth, his face was grabbed by big hands, his lips were then met with the chapped lips of his one and only best friend, J mother fucker Schlatt.

Lips moved like waves crashing down onto each other.. the smaller putting much more force into the kiss then the taller. Wilbur hesitated by placed his hands on the ladders hips. Schlatt smirked in the messy kiss and began to roll his hips back and forth on Wilbur's lap.

Wilbur suddenly through his head back and wild loud moan before he slapped his hands on his mouth wide eyed at schlatt sho was also wide eyed but smiling greatly. "Damn that was cute~" Schlatt continued to roll his hips faster and harder on the ladder making Wilbur close his eyes tightly leaning his head further back. Loud muffled moans filled the car.

Right as Wilbur was about to reach his limit Schlatt came to a stop (cuz of course he did) and only smiled half lidded eyes down and Wilbur's own half lidded eyes. Schlatt then placed his hand on Wilbur's chest leaning closer and closer to Wilbur's ear.

"Do I have your consent love?" Schlatt asked simply while nibbling on his friends ear lobe, feeling the metal of the silver studs the britt was wearing in between his teeth. Wilbur nodded slightly wanting the shorter to continue greatly."words baby~" (kms) Schlatt spoke smoothly, low seductive tone rolling off his tongue. Wilbur moved his has hesitantly...

"Ye-s... yes you have my consent" Wilbur spoke or rather squeaked out making Schlatt chuckle.

"Good.. I'm going to remove your pants now k?" Schlatt rolled his body up sliding in between Wilbur's legs, sitting on his knees where the passenger would most likely put their feet. Wilbur nodded and gulped.

The american removed the dark coloured jeans and discarded them to the back seat behind the driver seat. He then bit his lip slowly moving the taller brunettes boxers down, being greeted with a not so small surprise.
(I'm crying wtf)

"Damn wil.." Schlatt trailed off as Wilbur only blushed harder and looked away. He then groaned loudly into his left hand that had been covering his mouth after he gave consent earlier. Schlatt had taken him whole in all one go which the shorter immediately regretted once he felt the long shaft far down his throat, thanking the heavens he doesn't have a gag reflex. Even said that he still choked hardly due to how far it was down this throat. (Omg)

He than began to Bob his head at a medium pace breathing through his nose calmly and swirling his tounge around the member, Wilbur thought he may pass away due to how much pleasure he was experiencing, chossing to ask his friend about how he was able to do this so well later on. Wilbur soon came to a climax and warm liquid was realsed far far down the throat that belonged to Schlatt.

Schlatt choked a bit once again but then swallowed most of it popping of the britts dick and panting harshly as semen dripped from the corners of his mouth. He wiped his mouth with the back of his and got up from the foot area choosing to sit on his knees once again in between Wilbur's legs on the passenger seat. He removed his t shirt then his shorts and boxers and then his shoes and such. He scooted his friend so his back was against the back seat behind the passenger seat which was still down acting as a bed more or less right now. Wilbur sat and watched as schlatt straddled him using his shoulders as support as he hovered over Wilbur's length.

"Shouldn't you um.. stretch yourself?" Wilbur asked quietly and shyly placing his hands on the shorter's hips. "Cocky about your length aren't you~" the smaller teaser making wilbur stammer. "Just messing with you, I'm already confident that it'll be fine, your lubed with my spit anyways.." Schlatt shrugged as he positioned the top at his entrance. Wilbur was hesitant but trusted schlatt knew what he was doing.. mistake...

Schlatts knee suddenly slipped on the one side making him slam his whole lower body flush with Wilbur's. They both moaned extremely loud. Schlatt fell into wilbur's shoulders shaking and grasping the ladders shoulder and upper arm tightly. "Are..are you okay schlatt?" Wilbur asked genuinely concerned at how aggressive he was shaking.

"F-fine, give me a-a min..ute" the american mumbled. Wilbur rubber circles in Schlatt's back and hip hoping to ease and calm the over confident's pain. After a little bit schlatt rolled his hips and lifted them ever so slightly before dropping them again. Both of the moaned, Schlatt much louder then wilbur.

Schlatt moved himself from the shoulder he was clinged too and began to lift and drop his hips. Lift...drop...lift...drop..lift..drop over and over and over.

His pace after a couple of minute began to speed up and the were both moaning and groaning in pleasure. He kept going until he met his climax he then fell into Wilbur's chest.
Suddenly wilbur pushed Schlatt back so he was layed across the passenger seat on his back.

The smaller have a tired confused look to the other but went wide eyed when his legs were lifted either side of the taller's waist.

"Wait wait wai- AHHHhhhHhhhh~" his British friend slammed in straight to his bundle of nerves. And shit did it feel to good. Schlatt had just came so feeling that spot hit made me over sensitive by far. "F-f-fuck dude.." Schlatt muttered. He looked straight into lighter brunettes eyes and watched as he removed his glasses and placed his hands then harshly on his own(schlatts) waist.

"Hope your ready~" Wilbur cooed as he pulled out slowly and slammed back fast.

"F-FUCK WILBUR~" Schlatt moaned obscenely.

In and out in and out, a fast harsh pace was set. Schlatts arms gripped the sides of the seat as his head was layed back with eyes rolled into his skull. Slowly a small amount of drool began to leak from the left corner of his mouth.

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck~" repeated curse words spilled from Wilbur's mouth as he moaned and groaned at the looser but still tight warmth clenched around him. He sped up to an animalistic speed all of the sudden to chase his high that he felt began to pool.

"AH~ AH~ AHH~" Schlatt had been let go or rather broken out of his own damn mind. As he was roughly pounded into at an ungodly speed. Wilbur's hips snapped forward one more time before he shot his high straight into Schlatt's body who moaned highly and dragged it out.

...

After they calmed down from their moment. Schlatt only managed out of thingy through their rough painting.

"I'm so glad I chose to get my windows tinted"

________________________________
2507 words

SORRY THE SMUT BIT IS RUSHED SO FAST I RLLY NEEDED FINISH THJS FAST

SORRY FOR THE LACK OF DESCRIPTION, BAD GRAMMAR AND HORRID SPELLING BUT ITS 12 IN THE MORNING SO MY BAD!

GN BYE BYE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 50K 54
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
13.5K 1.6K 38
Her name is Jessica, Jessica Bauler. She's an Orphan and she doesn't enjoy that. She lives in HeartsVille Orphanage. Her parents abandoned her there...
235K 10.7K 32
မိုးတစ်ကယ်ထွက်သွားတော့မယ်ဆိုတဲ့အချိန်မှာ လရိပ်ရင်ထဲကခံစားချက်အမှန်ကို လရိပ်သိလိုက်ပြီ...။လရိပ်တစ်ကယ်ပဲ မိုးကိုချစ်မိနေပါပြီ...။လရိပ်ရင်ထဲခံစားချက်ကို...
466K 11.4K 101
*. ⁺ . ✦ | 𝑫𝑨𝑼𝑵𝑻𝑳𝑬𝑺𝑺 [ 𝒊𝒕 𝒈𝒊𝒇 𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒔 ] ⋆˚ ✩ ࿐ཻ ❝ january embers, my heart burns there too . . ❞ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ IN WHICH I...