Tai In Love

By pyttays

In her last year studying to be a doctor, the young beauty stumbles upon someone who would change her life in... More

Tai in Love
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
Chapter 8
chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Epilogue

Chapter 67

1.6K 176 39
By pyttays

Trey's pov
1:11a.m.

Fuck.

I wrap her hair around my hand pulling her head up but she doesn't budge pushing me deeper into her throat.

"Tai get up" I groan, my voice strained as the feeling of her hands and mouth around me send a a jolting feeling to my spine telling me I'm about to cum.

She seems to notice and picks up her pace.
Rubbing and sucking me ravenously.

"S-shit" I curse biting my lip."Tai-"
I release into her mouth, she takes her lips off my member still using her hands to stroke me while allowing the excess to spray into her mouth,face and chest.

She smiles naughtily before kissing the tip..
I smile back grabbing a hold of her throat pulling her up.

"Why you nuh listen?" I ask her.
Me neva ready fi cum yet and look wah this likkle girl come do.

She giggles using the water to clean off her face.
It's short lived as I slap her ass before turning her around in the jacuzzi.

After placing a towel on the edge I bend her over allowing her body to rest on it.

Raising her right leg I settle between her legs.

She looks back biting her. Our eyes lock causing her to blush shyly looking away.

"Pretty pussy gyal me love you" I slap her ass again, she laughs making a smile form on my lips.

Using my index to run along her folds she sighs lowering her head.

I continue playing with her clit before slipping my finger in, she immediately clenches around in.

I then add another, fingering her slowly before crouching down behind her.

My lips meet hers illiciting a loud moan from her that causes my dick to harden.

She tastes like herself mixed with water, perfect combination. "Baby" she moans.

"Hmm?"I hum against her pussy watching as her body shivers.

Nuh dat me like see man

"Ughhh!" She moans shakily

"Don't stop this feels so good!"

I don't, I continue to lick and please her as she curses profanities while writhing against my face.

"TREYY!" She screams trying to move away but I grap her hips pulling her back.

She squirms as she cums, shivering in the water with her head slung over the edge of the jacuzzi.

Laying there for a couple seconds before I turn her around.

Sitting back in the water I pull her down onto me, she straddles my lap. Her naked wet breasts pressed against my abdomen as my arms wrap around her waist massaging her back and shoulders under the jets.

She closed her eyes breifly enjoying the feeling.
I watch as she reaches for her phone and quirk a brow.

"I wanna take a video for memories" she tells me lowly.
I smirk.

"Blue movie you wah make?" I ask, she laughs shaking her head.

Wouldn't mind still

"Just something intimate babe" she clarifies, I nod.

She sets up the phone before getting back onto me.

The bubbles in the water cover her well enough so there isn't much to be seen on film.

She straddles my lap once more, this time reaching for one of the chocolate covered strawberries that came with the flower arrangements.

As she does so I hold onto her ass squeezing and rubbing it.

She pulls off the leaf putting one side in her mouth before moving down to kiss me. I open my mouth biting the other end kissing her passionately as my hands caress her breasts illicting faint moans.

She pulls back from my lips and i take the time to chew and swallow the strawberry.

She smiles picking up her phone.

"Damn babe we look hot" she says licking her lips while re watching the video.

"Then nuh regla thing that babes" I bite my lips looking up at her.

She smiles brightly as her eyes glisten.

Tai's pov

With best part by H.E.R. playing lowly in the room and my arms around his shoulder as we caress and massage eachothers bodies, I feel at peace.

The second moment tonight we've shared, the level of intimacy being naked and open with the man of my dreams is nothing short of what I could have dreamed for it to be.

This is one of those moments that should be treasured forever. One I wish I could capture and save for ever with the ability to revisit at anytime.

I rest my head in the crook of his neck, he leans further down into the water allowing the warm water to cover our bodies like a blanket.

"Trey" I call to him lowly
He hums a response looking down at me.

I smile up at his face using my hand to rub the side of his beard.

We hold eye contact for a while before he pulls me up and kisses me.

I straddle him once more, this time reaching under myself to his member.

He stares at me with dark eyes that glint with mischief.

Slowly I use my hand under the water to stroke him.

He bites his lip swinging his head back, I rub the tip of it against my pussy moaning at the feeling.

He moves his hand around my waist hoisting me up before taking control and entering me.

"UGHHH!" I practically scream.

He grabs my neck making me shut up.
"Shh"

I bite my lip seductively with my eyebrows knitted
allowing him to have his way with me.

Trey's pov
11:34 a.m.

Mi neva yet see nobody eat pineapple so.

Would you believe me if I told you Taiesha is sitting here with a knife and fork, cutting the already sliced pineapple and picking off the smallest spots on them.

I shake my head in astonishment as this girl places the part she picked off with the knife onto the top of the container.

She looks up to catch me staring at her, she blushes shyly.

"What?" Her words slightly muffled by the piece of pine in her mouth.

"A so smaddy eat pine?" I ask, she rolls her eyes.

"A so me eat it" she retorts.

"Babes you a pick off nothing offa ih top a it"

She shakes her head, "Look, you nuh see the sumn dem?me nuh like it" she shows me the top of her fruit, I stare at her blankly.

Unuh woulda believe me if me tell unuh a some a the smallest likkle spec she a pick off?

She rolls her eyes again sitting back in her seat.

I advert my gaze to the veiw infront of us.

The morning has been peaceful.
Quiet, to say the least.

Starting with a spa thing, per Tai's request which I must admit I did enjoy to having brunch together on the balcony of our hotel room.

"Yes?" I hear Tai's voice, I look up to see her answering her phone clicking the screen to place it on speaker.

"You guys ready? Babe said we leave for the park at 2" I hear Kelise's voice on the other end of the line.

Tai looks at me, I check my watch.

Shit I forgot about that.

I nod and she rolls her eyes answering her friend.
"Him never tell me innuh, we soon ready meet you guys in the lobby" she says.

"Okay sis, later" the call ends and Tai stands.

"You need to tell me stuff from early innuh" she swats my arm as she passes, I flinch holding my arm pretending it hurt mote than it did.

"Me go tell tell Tamieka seh you a abuse me enuh" I point at her.

She rolls her eyes going through the glass sliding door into the room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5M 107K 65
โ I don't have time to waste thinking about a boy who will only destroy my future,โž I say getting closer to him with every word, maybe a little too c...
8.7K 569 30
This story follows a young woman by the name of British whose mother was tragically murdered by sources unknown, this causes her to move back to Jama...
8.8K 665 21
Niyoka and leng's love story Enjoy๐Ÿ’‹โค๏ธ
13.2K 662 14
read and find out bbz