Tai In Love

By pyttays

In her last year studying to be a doctor, the young beauty stumbles upon someone who would change her life in... More

Tai in Love
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
Chapter 8
chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Epilogue

Chapter 65

1.8K 189 23
By pyttays

VOTE AND COMMENT
Trey's pov
📍Bahamas, Pig Island

"Aww babe they're so cute" Tai coos at the pigs approaching us in the water.

This....cute?

I look at her strangely.
"Me and you have two different idea of cute" I tell her bluntly, she rolls her eyes going to pet one of them on the head.

Watch brave and fearless she.

"Its heads so soft" she gasps in the cutest way using her phone to record herself.

"Fi har dream this eno, neva see a gyal love pig so" Kel says, she's standing at a distance as she too doesn't want to be in the water with pigs.

I look over at her,
"Make sense why she did so excited fi come here so" I say and she nods.

"Tai love animals from we likkle"

I didn't know that.
What else don't I know?

"Babe get me feeding it" she calls my attention to her.

I look around to see her near the pig with a white cup in hand feeding them.

I shake my head taking the camera from her.
According to her,she's vlogging her pregnancy ,for memories.

She alone do dem sumn ya.
Who else you know get the choice fi do anything and wah feed pig pan beach?

"Me never see somebody love animal suh, nuh know why you never turn vet" Kel comments going off with Jay to get a white cup like Tai.

Taiesha laughs.

My attention is shifted to Malik when he speaks to Teyanna who is hiding behind him to feed the ones in the water.

"Babes calm down" he says through laughs as she moves back from the one approaching her.

"Look him nah do you nothing " he tries to comfort her by doing it himself.

She shakes her head getting out of the water.

"Me and Tai anuh ih same thing I don't do pigs!" She says moving away from us.

We laugh at her dramatics.

"Babe you nah feed them too?" Tai asks me going to get more food for the pigs.

I shake my head no then she pouts.

"Just for the picture please"she begs looking up at me.

I sigh.
She really want this eno bro..

"Just fi the picture" I mumble, she smiles handing the camera to Kel before going back over to the pigs.

She excitedly hands me the cup and stick showing me how to do it.

Introducing me to the pig that she's apparently taken a liking to.

"This is Sunny, the tour guide told me" she explains, I nod

We both feed it while our friends take pictures and videos.

Tai is all smiles and giggles, I can't help but smile back.

Thinking about all she's going through to see a genuine smile on her face while doing something that makes her happy it warms my heart.

"Babe I want to bring her home" she says petting the pig.

"Fuck no" is my immediate response, our friends burst out in laughter.

She pouts rolling her eyes.

We take turns taking couple pictures in the water.

As the sun is pelting Tai seems to get tired so we move from the pigs to the showers before going to get food.

"You can untie this" she asks lowly when we step into the shower.

I smirk going behind her pulling the string off her bathing suit white she puts her hair up.

She steps under the shower with her hands across her chest leaning her head to the side allowing the water to run down her body.

Her breathing relaxed.
I bite my lip admiring her from behind.

Closing the space between us I pull at the waist of her bikini bottoms.

She looks over her shoulder at me with suggestive smile.

I pull them down, she moves her legs taking them off the rest of the way before bending forward.

"Quickie?" She asks eagerly.

I waste no time stripping from my shorts positioning myself behind her.

She braces back on me meeting my already hardened cock.

Not waiting for me,
She bites her lips reaching back using her right hand to push it into her.

If know wah you want and go fah was a person.

She grips me in.
I groan when she slides back on me , gripping her ass I take control.

Fucking her at a leisurely pace while creating a rhythm with my strokes.

"Mmm" she moans loling her head down.

She begins to slap her ass against me meeting my every stroke.

"I missed this....fuck" she moans.

Holding her at her neck I bring her back to kiss me.

"Aghh" she screams, I quickly cover her mouth.

"You caah be so loud mommi" I warn,

We are in public and nobody nuh need fi know how she sound when me fuck har but me.

She bites her lip to conceal her moans as I stroke her faster.

Her eyes roll back as her ass makes a clapping sound when it meets with my body.

"Tai....shit" I moan going deeper into her.

"Just like that baby" I praise her as she meets my strokes, shaking her ass on me.

I slap her ass.

"I'm gonna cum" she says lowly, I feel her pussy clench around my dick egging on my own release.

"Fuck...let it out for me" I stroke up into her while delivering small kisses on her neck.

***

"How do I look?" Tai asks after applying lipgloss to her lips.

I smile at her,"You look beautiful" I tell her honestly.

Wearing a halter top? I believe that's what she called it, dress that flows off her body tying at the neck in the color yellow that compliments her skin tone.

She smiles holding my hand as we exit the bathroom.

Our friends are waiting at the exit for us.
They turn and I see Jayson and Malik giving ms knowing looks.

My face remains impassive not giving anything away.

"You look so cute, this dress was made for you" Ana compliments, Tai blushes.

"Thank you" she responds shyly

"A me alone hungry?"Jayson asks wrapping his arms around his girl.

Tai shakes her head no quickly, "please feed the pregnant lady!"

We laugh before walking over to the on beach food hut.

Tai's pov

I smile reviewing the footage on my camera.
From the pictures to the videos that look professionally shot.

I knew I wasn't wasting money spending on so much on a camera.

Since my phone is connected to the camera I take the liberty of air dropping the pictures to everyone.

"Damn we look sexier than them we coulda go model babe" Kel says showing her phone to Jayson.

"Wah you always say? We eat dem up?" He asks, she nods giggling.

"But here ya" Teyanna laughs, "Babe make them know say we sexier" she says to Malik who's too engulfed in the plate of food before him to notice anything else.

"You hungry man" I jeer, he smiles looking up before meeting Ana's stare.

He looks at the picture and bites his lip.
"We kill dem fi real wifey" he agrees with her, they bump fists.

I roll my eyes playfully.
"Unuh tan deh because all unuh a talk me and mi man a the sexiest" I say proudly looking at the picture .

He has me arched straddling his lap as he lays back on a lounge chair, you can't see his face in the picture from the angle but you can see me staring back at him while biting my lip as he pretends to untie my swimsuit top.

This affi post hot up all a him gyal dem head

"Dats why you breed" Kel rolls her eyes taking a sip of her water. "Bout ya arch back innah picho wid man likkle girl"

I take a sip of my fruit punch, "You soon breed tan deh, blowing baby dust both your ways" I blow them a kiss.

Kel quickly dodges.
"No cocomelon!"

Jay shakes his head, Teyana just giggles.

I feel Trey's hand rubbing my thigh making me look at him, he's just on his phone but his leg is shaking making me curious.

"You okay?" I ask him lowly, our friends have fallen into conversations with eachother so no one is really paying attention to us.

He looks at me briefly with an unreadable expression.
"Yeah" his tone matches mine.

"Unuh ready fi cut or more things deh here?" He asks

"It up to the ladies"

"Honestly me tired" Teyanna says, I nod in agreement.

"Anything unuh seh, me just deh ya fi liquor and vibes" I shake my head at this crazy carefree girl.

Before this baby I was the same, not a care in the world.

Just liquors and vibes as Kelise puts it.

We get on the yatch that too us here.

I sit down putting up my feet using the pillows to create some form of comfort.

I groan miserably when I realize I've failed in doing so.

"Wahm to you?" Trey asks coming to sit next to me.

I pout feeling frustrated.
"My back hurts and I don't know how to lay down" I tell him

He tilts his head to the side looking at me before standing to go close the door as we are inside the cabin, everyone else is on the deck either upstairs or down but they're somewhere doing their thing.

"Pull down the top of that" He commands, I look at him strangely..

"Why?"

"You did say you want massage right? Me ago give you" he tells me.

When me tell him seh...oh!

"I was joking"

"Well me nah joke,you nuh say you back a hurt you b?"

I nod slowly.
"So do wah me say, mi nuh know why you so stubborn" he scolds .

I untie the dress at the top allowing it to fall down.
Covering my breasts with the blanket I wait for him to come back.

He sits infront of me, "Relax man" he tells me.

I breathe deeply before feeling his cold hands on my back making me shiver slightly under his touch.

He massages my back soothingly going from my shoulders to my lower back I lean into him with my eyes closed.

My muscles begin to losen up making me feel less tense.

I breathe into his embrace feeling a little drowsy.
He continues to caress and massage me until the sleep takes me over completely.

This feels good.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

384K 25.5K 104
π’šπ’‚π’—π’† 𝒂 π’π’Šπ’„π’†π’π’”π’† π’‡π’Šπ’“π’†π’‚π’“π’Ž? π’šπ’‚π’—π’† 𝒂 π’Žπ’Šπ’π’π’Šπ’π’ 𝒅𝒐𝒍𝒍𝒂? π’šπ’‚π’—π’† π’”π’†π’„π’–π’“π’Šπ’•π’š? π’šπ’–π’‰ 𝒏𝒐 π’‡π’“π’‚π’Šπ’….
3.5M 107K 65
❝ I don't have time to waste thinking about a boy who will only destroy my future,❞ I say getting closer to him with every word, maybe a little too c...
4.3K 354 13
Two high school teenagers fall in love. But for how Long? Let's find out and see! First time writer. Fully Jamaican and a straight patios me say. Let...
136K 17.4K 74
Book 3 of the 'Broken series' " Just mek mi know why yah act out suh Miliyon, why yuh insist fi mad me!" Judah yells, causing Miliyon to hiss her tee...