All you need is ME

By TheWitchAndTheCat

WARNING: mature content of boyxboy or better manxman story and actions. The story is R-rated, therefore you k... More

All you need is ME (MxM)
Prologue
Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 12 (Hopefully "softer" version)
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15 (Part 1)
Ch. 15 (Part 2)
Ch. 15 (Part 3)
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Ch. 21 (Part 1)
Ch. 21 (Part 2)
Ch. 22
Ch. 23
Ch. 24 (Part 1)
Ch. 24 (Part 2)
Ch. 24 (Part 3)
Ch. 25 (Part 1)
Ch. 25 (Part 2)
Ch. 26
Epilogue

Ch. 8

91.1K 2.3K 157
By TheWitchAndTheCat

Hi there!! Finally a new chapter is out, I'm sorry for the long wait, got busy with other things and the other story.
But thank you for be patient and for your nice messages.

Hope you'll enjoy this one, let me know and feel free to comments and express opinions, thanks :-)))

Dedicated to cookiefactory13, hope you'll like it! I'll try to upload more later this week.

On the right, another great banner from azer90, thanks hon <3

Cheers xox

SHANE POV

I was completely pressed and melted in Emmett’s arms, which were wrapping me so bloody hard and strong that almost cut off the air in my lungs.

We kissed more and longer, he was the best kisser I’ve ever met...I lost myself before, getting for sure in some arse situation. But I couldn’t help it. I liked Emmett, for some bloody strange reason I liked him at first and I understood that if I were to let it go and give up, I’d lose him for good.

He needed actually to be pushed. Pushed and kicked from his fucking pathetic shell.

Alright, not gonna press too much with questions for tonight.

His mood swings were sort of scaring; in a way, it was like another Emmett was there, and they were fast, bloody fast and intense. I wondered how he really was, what his real nature was. I bet the aggressive and full of himself one.

He stopped the kiss and I growled in annoyance.

Bloody hell. That was another thing quite fucking annoying. Interrupting a hot moment. If that keeps coming, it’ll drive me bloody insane and frustrated.

“C’mon, Shane. Let’s go to bed, I’m honestly tired, you got me a headache and you have school tomorrow.” He said moving carefully away. I think he realized he behaved bloody harsh before.

“I got you a headache? Me bollocks, you got me one. Your mood swings will probably get me crazy.” His eyes flashed and I thought I’d just earn another fucking angry moment. But nothing like that happened.

He chuckled, tired and drained.

“I think you are crazy enough, Shane. So no worries in that department.” He joked. Fuck, he could actually joke, that was a revelation.

I crossed my arms in front of my chest and casted a dirty look, not naughty, just dirty, to fake annoyance and indignation.

“Amn’t crazy, sham. You’re.”

He considered that and shook his head, his thoughts now lost somewhere I couldn’t reach even if I wanted to.

“Yeah, probably you’re right, brat.”

He got up: bloody hell, what a view.

I stared at him and his start naked body shamelessly, basically eating him with my wide open eyes and drooling eyes, my hands itchy to touch him. His ass was a bloody masterpiece of male art. It was round, firm, muscular and bet as hard as bloody rock. My mouth watered, wanting to let the tongue explore every inch of it. How was I going to sleep tonight? Me bollocks. That’d be impossible. I wanted Emmett.

He turned to see why I didn’t move and caught my brash and staring look. He smirked and his eyes lightened of something else different, like satisfaction or egotism.

“Like what you see, brat?” His tone was confident and playful.

It pissed me off when he called me brat, but in this very moment, I felt like a brat in front of his bloody impressive body and member, not that mine was small or anything, quite the opposite, still... I swallowed hard, because I bloody wanted that man.

“Very much, lad.” I admitted, challenging his gaze.

He flashed another ambiguous smirk and bent down at me. He nuzzled my neck and ran his nose and lips up to my ear. I couldn’t help the moan.

“Well, I like what I see as well, Shane.” He murmured in my ear.

I gasped for the surprise. He pulled back, pulling my wrists with him in the motion and in a blink of eyes I was been carried out of the living in his arms.

“Hey, amn’t a girl, I can walk, know that?” I protested.

“I’m sure you’re not a girl, you’re way too heavy.” I snorted and he chuckled, walking in his bedroom, a simple and neat room, with a double bed right below a big window. He put me down on his bed. “But I really need to lay down now.”

He walked outside.

“Where are you going? If you don’t want me here I can sleep on the couch.” Though the idea was bloody annoying.

Emmett shook his head.

“Going to get your clothes, Shane. Or do you prefer sleeping naked?”

“You staying here with me or sleeping somewhere else?” I asked back.

“I like my comfortable and big bed, so I’m not going to sleep somewhere else.”

“Then naked.” I fired out, without even having to think about it.

He chuckled and I bet his eyes flashed like before, but I couldn’t tell for sure, the room was dark and outside there were no stars or mood to light the night, only pouring and grey rain.

Emmett walked anyway outside the room and I rolled my eyes. He came back after a minute and tossed me something, my boxers. I looked at him and he was wearing his, what a bloody pity, I liked so much his ass.

“At least wear them, brat.” He pulled open the duvet and climbed inside, motioning for me to follow suit. I did what he asked, slipping on my boxers. He quickly seized me with his eyes and I felt my stomach knot in want. His eyes shifted away. Damn. “What time you need to wake up tomorrow?”

“I don’t have school tomorrow.” God bless some punks that entered during the night the school and made a bloody mess.

“No school tomorrow?” His voice was sceptical.

“Yep, some tools got inside the school last night and made a bloody mess, you have no idea. When the teachers found out this morning, you should have seen their faces. They dismissed us before time. So no school tomorrow.”

“I see.”

He was right beside me and it was damn hard to stay there and not touch him, because it was like bloody electricity was running between us in the dark. I wondered if he felt the same. I reached out with my hand and searched for his, twisting my fingers with his when found it. I felt him shift under the cover, but didn’t say anything. I needed to touch him.

“Is that a problem?” I asked, my voice slightly cocky and challenging. I couldn’t help it with him.

“No, it’s ok.” He seemed to think about something. He rolled on his side to face me, letting go of my hand, but caressing my face and hair with the other. That left me speechless, and I simply kept there in silence, enjoying his soft touch. “Shane, you must have something really unique in you, like some magic power.” His voice was a mixture of seriousness and amusement, difficult to tell what he really bloody thought.

“What do you mean?” I asked, staring his beautiful eyes, now hidden in the dark shadow of the room.

He sighed heavily and stopped his hand on my hair, tangling his fingers with my messy strands.

“This is not quite me, at least, not the present Emmett. But for some reason I couldn’t let you go before, even knowing I might regret this and my mind warned me from getting into major annoyances.” His words very heavy to digest, he was clearly torn in two. They sort of hurt me, but he also agreed to try it with me.

“Why me then? You said you don’t want to get involved with anyone, in any relationship, why?” Would he freak out like last time?

“It’s a bit complicated to explain, to use your words, I got into some shit as well.” He fell silent for a while and I just waited for him to continue. “I don’t really want to talk about it right now, it’s not easy to admit it for me. But about you, well, let’s say you got under my skin since the first time.” When he said the last sentence, his voice tone held a subtle fecking note of annoyance, bet the lad didn’t like that very much.

It pissed me off at first, but then I think I understood what he meant. Given his bloody moody temper, admitting a brat of only 19 years got under your skin isn’t your cup of tea.

“Shane, you stir something in me, something difficult to explain and also difficult to understand for me.” He admitted, with a tired and distant voice. I hated when his voice sounded like that, bet his eyes were dulling down.

“Is something bad or good?” I had to know.

He chuckled, not distant now, and his hand slid down on my cheek.

“It’s not bad, just strange, actually very confusing and not easy to handle it.”

I didn’t understand much what he meant, but he wasn’t going to say more of it, you could bet your bollocks on that. I came to realize Emmett could be a very bloody stubborn tool sometimes. But maybe it had to do with mood swings, his suddenly flashing and vivid eyes, swiping away the pathetic dullness.

“I don’t really understand what you mean, know that? But at least ain’t bad.” I mused.

Emmett didn’t say anything.

“You said your parents kicked you out, why? With who do you leave now?” His voice was soft now, not dull or dry; he was actually really concerned for me.

Another new and surprising side of him.

How many sides he had?

“My parents,” I could taste venom in my mouth, just saying those words and anger working up in my system. “My so called parents kicked me out when I told them I was gay. At first they kept me in to use me as their bloody stress reliever, know what I mean? And then, seeing I wouldn’t stay still and let those twats have their ways, they kicked me out. After getting in much shit, my uncle decided to pick me up, but simply because they made a deal with some officers. The state pays them money, till I get my diploma. After that, I’ll be kicked out a second time.”

EMMETT POV

Hearing that wasn’t easy. Not at all.

I knew what he meant and somehow how he felt. My family had cancelled me from their lives in the same way. It was painful, it made you feel like a vermin and as if you worth nothing, less than crap. It made you empty and dry, I’m telling you. But, I did something stupid and completely wrong, so in a way, in a twisted way, you could tell I deserved it.

Shane didn’t fucking deserve it.

He just told them his sexual orientation and tried to defend himself. When that happened anyway? What have they done to him? Suddenly I felt anger rising in my veins, making me feel uneasy and restless.

What the hell was that?

Why was I feeling like this for Shane? A brat I just met.

God, he woke up so many forgotten and lost Emmetts, that it was incredible. Then again, I never felt this alive and burning in some many damn years, it was refreshing in a way, scaring in other. My coward side was taking the best. What a pathetic idiot I was.

“How old were you, Shane?” I could hear my voice trying to fight the sudden rage and annoyance, but not with much success.

I ran my finger back to his silky and messy hair, something that seemed to distract me. He indulged a bit in my touch, enjoying it. I could tell it from the way his eyes closed for a brief moment.

“It happened 5 years ago.” He simply said.

I growled, impossible to control, I growled in anger and disgust. How could your own parents, the same people that gave birth to you, kick you out when you were barely a child? Fuck, fourteen years old. What can you do when you are that young? Nothing. You are alone and defenceless, powerless, just meat for starving and stray dogs.

What happened to him? What has he done? He said he got into shit. What he meant?

“Emmett, you ok lad?” Shane whispered, now only an inch apart from my lips.

I inhaled and exhaled.

“Yeah, I’m ok. Sorry. You see, my family basically did the same. They didn’t kick me out, I was already living on my own, but they cancelled me from their lives. I don’t exist anymore for them. So in a way I understand you, but in a way I can’t. You were only fourteen, what happened to you?”

He shook his head, his expression hardened and then stiffened.

“Not a big deal, sham. Amn’t the first and won’t be the last.”

I got it. He didn’t like to be pitied.

He was way more mature than I was.

Stronger than I was.

And he was ten years younger than me.

“Shane, I’m not trying to say I am sorry for you, I am trying to say I’d beat the shit out of your parents.” That wasn’t a joke or a lie. My voice was too strained and dry to play games.

He fixed my eyes surprised, and kept staring at me without saying a world. He leaned over and brushed his lips on mine, softly. I closed my eyes, inhaled his scent, and savoured the taste of his full and sweet lips. I stayed still let him kiss me; he nibbled my lower lip and a low groan left my throat. His tongue darted inside and began to attack and rub mine.

God, he knew how to provoke me.

Another groan formed deep in my throat and I pulled Shane on top of me. He parted his legs and placed them on each of my sides, straddling me. I can’t deny my body was craving for him and got again hard. My mind had probably given up for tonight, because kept silent and shut.

I grabbed his hair and deepened the kiss, now dominating it. He first protested, but soon surrendered. He tasted really good, a mix of intoxicating and provoking sweetness, and his tongue twisted with mine sensually. He grinded his hips on mine and felt his erection, I thrust back and they rubbed each other. Shane moaned in my mouth and after a while, I decided it was better to stop, before doing something too hasty.

And believe me, it was damn hard to stop and tear away from him, because my body and me were craving for Shane.

He groaned in protest when I broke the kiss.

“You always do that, it’s bloody frustrating, know that, sham?” His accent was really strong when he was pissed.

“Shane, believe me, better if I stop now, because I might not be able to control myself otherwise.”

“Then don’t.” He challenged. I sighed.

“I don’t want to simply fuck you tonight, then maybe wake up and regret everything and have remorse biting my neck.”

He shifted uneasy in my arms, he didn’t like to hear I might regret it. Well, he was right, it wasn’t nice to say it. But I didn’t mean it in that way, because of him.

“I don’t mean Shane regretting to sleep with you, but behaving harshly with you. I can’t deny I want you, but I need a bit of more time. Do you understand what I mean? I even agreed on trying something with you and believe me, that’s quite a huge deal for me.”

A huge, colossal and sure to be complicated and problematic deal.

A piece of cake for me.

What I got myself into? There, my coward side was now awake.

Shane seemed to relax and he nodded, meaning he understood what I meant.

“Alright, but please don’t say I can’t kiss you...you’re bloody great at that, you turn me on with just a kiss.”

I felt my ego and pride enjoying that, liking to know how I affected him. Again, another forgotten and sleeping side was now waking up. My self-centred and self-indulgent side liked it, it was stirring back and stretching from the long sleep.

“Do I”? I mused. He snorted at my cocky tone, but then chuckled.

“Yeah, can’t deny it.” He admitted.

I brushed his lips and lingered a bit with the tip of my tongue on them. He trembled.

“Same for you, Shane.” I confessed.

His eyes widened and then he smirked his challenging and cocky smile. He sure knew how to get under your skin. His tongue met mine half way and let them play together, simply pecking and softly rubbing each other, our eyes locked together.

Shane smirked another time and then let it go.

“For tonight I’ll try to behave.” He provoked.

“Good boy.” I said and he winced at that. He hated to be treated like a kid.

He slipped on my side and let him rest his head on my shoulder, actually enjoying his proximity and touch. My hand travelled up and down his arm.

“Emmett?” He called. “Thanks for what you said before, that you’d like to kick my bloody knackers parents. That’d be fantastic. In this, you’re similar to Roman.”

“Roman?”

“Yeah, Enna’s boyfriend, the guy I called before.” Oh yes, now I remembered, the one with the strange accent.

“In which way?”

“He would never pity or feel sorry in a feckin hypocritical way for anyone; he would help them and be dangerously angry to anyone trying to hurt people he cares for. When you said that, for a moment you reminded me of him.” I could tell he was close and very fond of this Roman guy, same for Enna.

He told me before they were like family for him. I wanted to know more about it, but for tonight, it was enough. We talked enough and had quite a head-splitting day. I needed time to process everything.

“Is something bad or good?” I used his words.

“It’s very good.” He snuggled closer to me. I wrapped my arm around his toned and warm back and pulled his tighter. He liked that.

I prayed I didn’t make a colossal mistake in letting Shane stay here and enter my life, because I realized if I were to do something stupid or selfish, he would suffer very much from it and the idea didn’t please me at all.

For now, I could only rely on his words, saying he was willing to try it and stand my pathetic and coward self. Let’s hope regrets and cowardice will not begin to bite my neck and that that voice will stay away and shut from my mind.

“Shall we sleep now?” I proposed, whispering to his hair. He nodded.

“Night, Emmett.”

“Sleep well, Shane.”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Mine By Kate

Romance

261K 6.7K 65
" what's wrong," he asked, fucking tears, now I have to answer him " nothing I'm fine," I said he scoffed " I didn't ask are you okay but obviously y...
25.4K 1.5K 36
#1 in LGBT 9/23/21, #1 in Horror 9/23/21, #2 in BxB 9/23/21, #1 in ZombieApocalypse 9/23/21 Killian's eyes flickered up to Jasper. In the afternoon...
71.6K 3.4K 31
[Completed] ManxBoy ~ What if you have died but gotten a Second Chance? This is a story of an orphan boy who has been tossed around, used and br...
2M 80K 46
"A mate will love you and only you. No other can compare to you and he or she will treasure you above all and everything in the world," mommy says to...