The Rebirth Of The Female Mat...

By Xiaoshuo_

Li Qing was reborn, and she actually returned to two months before the end of the world. Now my mother is no... More

CHAPTER 1-10
CHAPTER 11-20
CHAPTER 21-30
CHAPTER 31-40
CHAPTER 41-50
CHAPTER 51-60
CHAPTER 61-70
CHAPTER 71-80
CHAPTER 81-90
CHAPTER 91-100
CHAPTER 101-110
CHAPTER 111-120
CHAPTER 121-130
CHAPTER 131-140
CHAPTER 141-150
CHAPTER 151-160
CHAPTER 161-170
CHAPTER 171-180
CHAPTER 181-190
CHAPTER 191-200
CHAPTER 201-210
CHAPTER 211-220
CHAPTER 221-230
CHAPTER 231-240
CHAPTER 241-250
CHAPTER 251-260
CHAPTER 261-270
CHAPTER 271-280
CHAPTER 281-290
CHAPTER 291-300
CHAPTER 301-310
CHAPTER 311-320
CHAPTER 321-330
CHAPTER 331-340
CHAPTER 341-350
CHAPTER 351-360
CHAPTER 371-380
CHAPTER 381-390
CHAPTER 391-400
CHAPTER 401-410
CHAPTER 411-420
CHAPTER 421-430
CHAPTER 431-440
CHAPTER 441-450
Chapter 451-460
Chapter 461-470
Chapter 471-480
Chapter 481-490
Chapter 491-500
Chapter 501-510
Chapter 511-520
Chapter 521-530
Chapter 531-540
Chapter 541-550
Chapter 551-560
Chapter 561-570
Chapter 571-580
Chapter 581-590
Chapter 591-600
Chapter 601-610
Chapter 611-620

CHAPTER 361-370

446 9 0
By Xiaoshuo_

return
Apocalyptic rebirth of the bad and bad female supporting role
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 361 Alchemy Conference 15

    It was finally time for the final competition of the Alchemy Conference. At this time, Li Qing and Lin You had become ordinary people sitting in the audience. They were going to see what these sects were going to do? What did they decide to do, how to catch her?

    Li Qing and Lin You dressed up as ordinary monks, and even the two of them were separated by a distance, pretending they didn't know each other.

    Li Qing's appearance was still pretty. She sat there and watched the remaining alchemists enter the arena. The people from the various sects seemed to be taking stimulants, and they were running around outside the arena.

    "These people are walking so fast, it's dazzling!"

    "They are looking for that female alchemist!"

    "That female alchemist probably won't come!"

    "No way?"

    "Why not?"

    "I see that those sects are a little nervous, let alone a female cultivator?"

    "That's right, there is a net here, and there will be ghosts!"

    Li Qing sat there quietly listening to the surrounding People talk, this world of self-cultivation is so cruel, as a female alchemist, the environment she faces is even more cruel, even if she is hunted down by so many sects, but no one thinks she is pitiful.

    Oh, this is reality!

    "Hey, have you heard that a female alchemist has been captured by that young master Yun."

    "Has one already been captured?"

    "Yeah, it is said that the female alchemist is very beautiful, she I have the badge of a fifth-level alchemist."

    "I guess I will soon fall in love with that young master Yun!" Powerful, powerful and handsome, the standard is rich and handsome, don't you like it?

    "I heard that the one is still thinking, and I don't know what she is thinking about."

    "Maybe someone has a lover!"

    "By the way, doesn't the female alchemist they arrested also have a lover?"

    "I heard about this. It is said that she came with men to accompany her, but those people seemed to cover up her original appearance. "

    As long as she's not a fool, she must cover up her original appearance."

    "That female alchemist is already an eighth-level alchemist. Even if she doesn't come, she is considered to be the top alchemist in the entire continent."

    "But , why didn't they arrest those people inside?" Someone pointed to the people who participated in the competition.

    "Please, they are all members of the Alchemy Association, no one dares to move, and their own strength is not weak, all of them are people who have lived for hundreds of years, and they have taken the test many times, but they still haven't gotten the ninth grade. Badge."

    "Now the ninth-level alchemist is also the president."

    "Yeah, so people from the alchemy association can't move easily, or they will offend the ninth-level alchemist!"

    "I think If the female alchemist has no one to control her, she will have the opportunity to grow into a tenth-level alchemist."     "

    That's for sure."

    "Alas! It's a pity!"

It was time for the game, but Xiaoqing alchemist did not appear.

    Yun Shaoqi sighed secretly, he knew that the female alchemist would not appear again, it seems that everyone will be disappointed this time.

    "The game has started!" At this time, the game started, and it seemed that it really wouldn't come.

    "It won't come!"

    "It looks like it won't come."

    "As long as a level 8 badge is enough, there are many people with level 8 alchemy badges on this continent."

    " Yes, the eighth-level badge is enough for an alchemist."

    Everyone looked at the stage, knowing that they all bought and lost.

    Li Qing watched the scene in front of her quietly. The people of these sects didn't give up watching the surroundings, and even some sects had already moved towards the auditorium.

    "Hey, there are sects here, what are they doing?"

    "Don't think that the female alchemist is in the audience?"

    "It should be like this."

    "If it is, then Women are really too bold."

    Li Qing raised her eyebrows slightly, but she didn't expect that there were sects who came here to find people, but can they really find themselves?

    Li Qing put on makeup first, and after she doesn't look like herself, and then disguise, even if someone sees through disguise, she will not be able to see her true appearance, so she is not very worried.

    "What do you want?" A female cultivator was pulled up by someone from that sect, and she immediately screamed, "Help, people are robbing people in the street, Shishuzu, help!"

    The female cultivator screamed. Let a man fly directly to her side, and then shoot out a chapter.

    The people from that sect were directly slapped, and when the people from that sect planned to stand against this person, the judges on the stage shouted, "Get out of the way, don't offend Master Qingyun! "

    When they heard the name of Master Qingyun, the people of that sect quickly retreated.

    Just as soon as they made a move, they encountered a predator. How could they dare to make a second move, knowing that the deputy head of their sect was on the jury's seat.

    It is also fortunate that this person knows Master Qingyun. If they don't know each other, they don't even know how they died now.

    Li Qing was secretly having fun there. I didn't expect these people to be so unlucky, and they ran into people who couldn't touch them as soon as they shot.

    At this time, the people around her started to exclaim.

    "Oh, it's incredible, I actually saw the living Master Qingyun."

    "Someone actually took action against Master Qingyun's sect. It really is the end of his life."

    "I saw that person met that female cultivator."

    "He's finished!"

    "Master Qingyun won't spare that person. At

    this moment, there was a scream from the front, and the person who caught the female cultivator actually screamed in front of everyone, and then dissipated, just dissipated in the air.

    "Oh my god, I didn't expect that I actually saw the calculation of the sky with my own eyes!"

    "Can Master Qingyun be able to count the female alchemist?"

    "That's for sure!"

    Li Qing heard this, but she didn't think so. But at this moment, she actually had a feeling that there was a pair of eyes looking at her, really looking at her.

    At this time, the doll was talking, "Master, that Master Qingyun is watching you, I think you should go back to the space directly, so as not to be tricked by him."

    "He will really trick me?"

    "Master, they are gods. If you are a doorman, you will use the sky to take things from others, don't let him stare at you for too long, something will happen." The doll became anxious.

    At this time, Lin You opened his mouth and said, "I use things to attract their attention, you go back to the space while the chaos is, this is lively, we will not join up."

    Soon there was an explosion under the auditorium, and the entire stadium was in chaos. , everyone's targets were all attracted by the explosion, and then Li Qing also disappeared in place.

    Lin You also took advantage of the chaos to leave, he didn't want to drag his baby back.

    Master Qingyun also paid attention to the place where the explosion occurred, but after looking back, he found that his target had disappeared.

    Master Qingyun frowned. You must know that this time, they plan to use the sky to change the alchemy ability of the female alchemist to his disciple. The harassed female cultivator in front is the target they want to change. .
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purpose   

return
Apocalyptic rebirth of the bad and bad female supporting role
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

362 The Heavenly Calculation Gate 1

    Li Qing and Lin You returned to the space, and the doll directly controlled the space to a dark corner. Although it was dark here, the whole game could be noticed here.

    They noticed that at this time, the face of the master Qingyun was really ugly. He stood up and went directly to the place where Li Qing was sitting.

    "Husband, how can you say that he is sure that I am the alchemist?" Li Qing felt that she did not reveal anything?

    "He should be able to figure it out!" Lin You was actually a little scared at the moment. According to the doll, the calculation was really amazing that day.

    "Can they really deprive others of something?" Li Qing thought of how she felt just now, the feeling that her eyes were glued to herself. Fortunately, she had space. Otherwise, she would have been stared to death by the other party. .

    "Tianhuamen, I remember that there was no such sect in the ancient times!" At this time, the real turtle appeared.

    He looked at the appearance of that Master Qingyun, then thought for a moment and said, "At that time, there was a person who could deprive others of their luck. No matter who was unlucky, he would take it away. That person was in ancient times. The person who everyone is calling to beat."

    Speaking of this, the real turtle paused for a while, "This kid has a similar aura to that person, but his aura is dark, not like that person, because that person has captured There is too much luck, so he is very sunny."

    "Uh, is that person already dead?" Li Qing did not notice that among the people they rescued from the ancient times, there was such a person .

    "It is impossible for him to die, and it is impossible for someone with such a bad luck to die, and looking at the appearance of this Master Qingyun, it should be the inheritance he left behind, but unfortunately it is too dark and has left his original path. "

    I guess the luck is not so easy to deprive, right?" Li Qing and Lin You both looked at the real turtle.

    Real Turtle chuckled and said, "The reason why that person is sunny is because he is depriving others for a fee. Although he has deprived others of their luck, what he gives back is Shou Yuan, which means that what he has reduced is also Shou Yuan. "

    Looking at the way this kid looks now, he deprived others of something, and he didn't pay for it, so he has a dark aura on him. Whenever the other party they cast spells dies, then the yin qi in his body will disappear. It will be one more point. If this goes on, he will become a living dead."     "But he got what he wanted, right? Even if he is a living dead, he is still alive, isn't he?" Li Qing felt that Master Qingyun Getting what you want and not dying is considered a success.     "You think too much, it will take a long time, his brain will be affected." Real Turtle shook his head, and then left, "They are unscrupulous people, there is no good end."     Hearing Real Turtle Li Qing and Lin You looked at each other at the sound from there, but the two of them still felt that this Qingyun real person was really too terrifying.     "Fortunately, we got rid of the suspicion of our own identity. If we let this Qingyun real person appear in our swallowing moon, then it would be really over." Li Qing was really a little scared.     Lin You hugged her, "In the future, you will stay in the space obediently, and there will be me outside." For the time being, he does not plan to let Li Qing go out. After all, no one knows whether the master Qingyun will figure out the little goblin. where.     So in order to avoid unnecessary trouble, it is better for their little goblins to stay in the space obediently.     Speaking of which, Li Qing was a little curious. She really wanted to know what this deprivation of her ability was all about, but where did Lin You allow her to take risks?     "Don't even think about it!" Lin You pinched her little face, how curious her little goblin is, Lin You's heart is really too clear.     Although he feels that there are dolls and space in his heart, that kind of deprivation of power will not happen to his own goblin, but this kind of thing, he really dare not read it, in case that guy takes the goblin The memory is also stripped off?

    Let others bring their little goblin and his memory, the sweetness of the two of them, then he will really be disgusted to death.

    The more he thought about it, the more Lin You felt that the guy called Master Qingyun became more disgusting.

    "Baby, try to find a way to see how many people the guy named Qingyun has brought here, and what are they doing?

    " By the side of that Master Qingyun, if anything is calculated, it will be bad.

    In this way, they followed the female nun and followed in the footsteps of Master Qingyun into a courtyard, which was actually quite close to their courtyard.

    Lin You couldn't help but be afraid, if these people were not exposed, but quietly hid aside, maybe they would be calculated by others.

    When the two of them walked to a hall, Master Qingyun turned back and glared at the female cultivator, "Yueru, what's the matter with you?"

    "Uncle Shi, that person touched me, I'm really scared. That's it." Yueru knelt directly to the ground.

    "You're afraid, right? It's very easy for you to let those people ignore it." Master Qingyun's expression was a little grim.

    "Uncle Shi, I'm not afraid, really not afraid, I just felt a breath, so I didn't react." Yueru lowered her head, she really felt a breath.

    "What aura?" Master Qingyun looked at Yueru.

    "Uncle Shi, didn't you once say that if one of us is to deprive that person of his ability, can we feel each other? I just sensed a very dark aura, and I don't know what it is. , I was interrupted by those people before I could sense it, so I didn't react." Yueru was really depressed, this was really not what she wanted.

    "You really feel it?" Master Qingyun's expression became a little strange.

    If this kind of situation can be sensed, it shows a situation that the other party cannot provoke, because it can only be felt when the world is disturbed. If it is not disturbed, it is impossible to feel it.

    "Master Uncle, I felt that the Xiaoqing alchemist was at the scene, and it was very close to me, but no matter how carefully I sensed it, it seemed like it wasn't there." Yueru explained her feelings at the time, she didn't know this situation What is it.

    "Okay, I don't need to talk about this matter anymore, I know, you can go back to the sect tonight!" Master Qingyun said directly, and then left.

    "Uh..." Yueru didn't know what to do. She had to know that each of their disciples who wanted to receive abilities had not encountered a situation where she could sense each other, but her uncle did not agree to the exchange.

    Yueru knew that she failed this time. God knows how she would be laughed at when she returned to the sect!
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purpose   

return
Apocalyptic rebirth of the bad and bad female supporting role
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

363 The Heavenly Calculation Gate 2

    That night, Yue Ru really teleported away, and the doll directly retracted the space to follow, and then returned to their own courtyard, but Li Qing was locked in the space and was not allowed to go out for the time being.

    "Real Turtle, what do you think they are doing now? That girl can actually sense my presence." Li Qing asked after chasing behind Real Turtle.

    Real Turtle chuckled, "Don't worry, they can't count you."

    "Really?" Li Qing's eyes brightened.

    The real turtle pouted, and Li Qing's luck against the sky can only be calculated by her.

    Tianshenmen can't calculate such a child of luck.

    Although Lin You's aptitude is good, he is not as good as Li Qing's luck, so in the eyes of Real Turtle, Li Qing is an obvious son of luck.

    At this time, three little guys from Li Qing's family came to play with her.

    "Mom! Mom!" Sugar Bun was the fastest.

    Li Qing reached out and picked up their little princess sugar bag, "Little sugar bag is amazing, isn't this cultivation level improving too fast?"

    "Mom, big brother, second brother is also improving fast!" Actually speaking , Sugar Bun is still one of my favorites.

    "Tangbao is not weak!" Doubao came over at this time. He was very fast now. He didn't know where he was running and playing just now. After seeing his mother appear, he ran over.

    Li Qing tapped the bean bag's little nose, "Why don't you play with your sister?"

    "Mom, girls play different things than boys. My sister likes to make alchemy, but my brother and I like to make utensils. Mom, look. "The meat bun just appeared, with a small axe in his hand.

    "Hey, it's so delicate!" Li Qing took the small axe, which is still a small low-grade magic weapon, which is really suitable for the big guys of her own family.

    "Mom, I made it for my sister." Meat Bun said proudly at this time.

    Doubao caressed his forehead at this time, "Meatbun, I've already told you that girls are more beautiful." After he finished saying this, he took out an exquisite sword, which was also a low-grade magic weapon. There is also a gem inlaid on the tail of the sword.

    When she saw the sugar bag, her eyes lit up, but she also took the small axe made by her second brother, "It's all right now, I have all the tools for planting flowers here."

    Li Qing looked at her daughter and saw My daughter took out a bunch of messy tools, including a small shovel, a small hoe, a small sickle, etc., and then a pile of various exquisite small swords.

    The most important thing is that these things are all low-grade magic tools.

    "Mom, look, these tools are made by the brothers, they are really good!" The sugar buns began to show off, Li Qing watched quietly, exclaiming from time to time, and occasionally looked at the bean buns and meat buns.

    It made the two little guys blush.

    Bean buns and meat buns snuggled up beside my mother, that's a shyness, my mother praised them for being really shy.

    Li Qing is really free this time, and is accompanied by three little guys.

    Real Turtle really cares about these three children, whether it is alchemy or utensil refining, the three children have done very well.

    Li Qing found out that although the medicinal pills made by their small sugar buns are low-level Peiyuan Dan, their purity is more than 92%, which is really good. After all, the small sugar buns are only three Four years old.

    Li Qing stroked her forehead a bit. Since she cultivated, she really doesn't know how long it has been since she cultivated, and she doesn't know how old her three little guys are. Is it true that cultivation has no time?

    However, the three little guys didn't grow very fast. Real Turtle said that they are now monks in the foundation-building stage, and it is normal for them to grow slowly.

    But it won't take long, retreat or something, and soon grow up.

    Li Qing was actually a little broken when she heard this. The three children in their family could no longer be calculated according to common sense.

    At this time, the holy city outside had begun to be in chaos. I don't know if it was because of the appearance of Tianshenmen, all the top talents in the entire holy city had disappeared.

    Even Yun Tianqi avoided the edge of Tianshenmen, but is this edge really good?

    At this time, Yunxiaomen has already contacted several major sects. They have been patient with Tiansuanmen for too long. For such a careless sect, they want to get rid of Tiansuanmen. They must know that they want to get rid of Tiansuanmen too. It's too hard.

    First of all, the place where they held the meeting turned out to be a grass field, and there were still many cemeteries set up with formations,

    especially the shielding formations, which can shield the formation of the sky. If you want to establish this formation, you need to use The yin of the cemetery came to support it.

    The sect masters of the major sects are all sitting here. Originally, none of them were near the holy city, but since the arrival of the Heavenly Sect, all of their sect masters have come out.

    "What do you guys think? If we really want to do something, we have to hurry up. If we don't hurry, we will give them a chance to escape." Sect Master Yunxiao narrowed his eyes slightly. He looks a lot like Yun Tianqi, but when he was young, He should be prettier than Yun Tianqi.

    "I agree with Cloud Sect Master's words. It's best when we go out, and we can't tell everyone what the mission is. We'll talk about it when we're near the Tianshen Gate.

    " I believe everyone!"

    "Starting at midnight, if any of the people here don't go, it means betrayal of us."

    These people are like old foxes, and when these words are said, everyone's back roads are blocked. , if you don't want to go, you have to go.

    The midnight cold wind was blowing on this day, and the humming sound masked some other sounds.

    The people of Tianshenmen have always been high above, and they did not take the entire holy city in their eyes at all. Although they knew that various sects wanted to destroy their Tianshenmen, they really did not take these people seriously.

    In particular, Master Qingyun did not take the entire Holy City in his eyes. At this time, he was playing with a few women. These women were sent by the Holy King's Palace. They were really beautiful. Let him have fun.

    Master Qingyun is still very satisfied with the knowledge of the Holy King's Palace. He doesn't know that these women are all sent to the Holy King's Palace by various sects and sent by the Holy King's Palace.

    At midnight, all the elites of the major sects gathered near the Tianshenmen in the holy city. Under the leadership of the major heads, they began to attack the Tianshenmen. I don't know if the Tiansuanmen were too bad. Taking them seriously, or what, the defensive formation outside was broken by them in an instant.

    Even waiting for them to enter, the people from the Tianshenmen did not respond, and they were still playing and playing, but Master Qingyun sensed it instantly, but when he sensed it, he also felt a severe pain in his stomach. .

    Master Qingyun knew that he must have been tricked by the women in front of him, and he waved his hands angrily and killed them all.
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purpose   

return
Apocalyptic rebirth of the bad and bad female supporting role
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

364 Heaven Calculation Gate 3

    Master Qingyun suppressed the poison in his body and let out a loud roar, and the rest of the Tianshenmen finally woke up from their sensuality.

    Master Qingyun wanted to summon all his disciples to fight, but he was probably disappointed. After all, the major sects had calculated it. He was recruited, and others were inevitably recruited.

    Master Qingyun's high skill can be suppressed by himself, but others can't. However, Master Qingyun also sent a call for help to their sect headquarters. There is a teleportation array, and it is estimated that those people will come quickly.

    But at this moment, people from the major sects have already come in. Although it is said that the people of the Tianshoumen have been poisoned, they are still good at calculating people. They insist on it one by one, but they are at a stalemate with the people of the major sects, but if it continues like this, it will definitely be unsupportable. Heaven calculates the door, because all these people have been poisoned, they can't fight the war of attrition.

    When they were fighting, the doll also sensed it. He immediately controlled the space and came over. Li Qing also paid attention to the situation outside.

    "That large number of Qingyun seems to be poisoned." Li Qing's eyes lit up, "Take a look at the warehouse of Tianshenmen." The

    doll shook his head, "This is just their branch, there is no warehouse at all."

    At this moment, the sky There was movement in the teleportation array of the gate, and someone was teleporting over, and many people came.

    After these people came, they joined the battle, and those who were about to fall into a coma also began to send to the headquarters.

    The doll just took the space and followed this group of people to the headquarters of Tianshenmen.

    The headquarters of Tiansuanmen was gathering disciples at this time, and the atmosphere of the whole sect was really tense to the extreme.

    "Hurry up! Hurry up! The holy city is under siege!"

    "Everyone, hurry up, our uncle is waiting for us to rescue us!"

    "You guys don't go, it's like dying. "

    Some people were assigned there, "You guys will go for a while, go directly to help Master Qingyun, and the others don't care!"

    "You guys go, remember to see which sect harmed us, dare to provoke us. Tianshenmen, if they don't kill them, we lose."

    "You guys..."

    This person kept instructing, at this time the doll had already controlled the space and entered the underground palace of Tianshenmen, and the treasures seemed to be in the underground palace. .

    When the doll wanted to move on, Li Qing stopped him, "Doll, I always feel a little dangerous down there, don't you feel it?" The

    doll shook his head, "I didn't feel anything."

    "This There will be no one in the underground palace for a while, so use the puppet first, and then use the puppet to see it." Li Qing really felt her heart skip a beat, so she didn't dare to let the doll move forward.

    The doll really doesn't feel anything. After all, Tiansuanmen is a cultivator, and he is a treasure. Since his owner feels danger, it means that if he moves forward, he will be calculated by Tianshenmen and go away, so the doll is very Obedient, he directly released a puppet.

    Doll is a very stingy person. He was afraid that the puppet would be tricked away, so he put a garbage puppet directly.

    In this way, they entered the underground palace of Tianshenmen with the help of the puppet's sight. When the puppet stepped into the first floor of the underground palace, a contract pattern appeared under its feet, but perhaps because the puppet was too rubbish, this contract The effect of the tattoo on it is not so obvious.

    Li Qing and the doll looked at each other, and the doll broke out in a cold sweat, "I feel it, this kind of contract can forcibly poach me from the master."

    Li Qing couldn't help swallowing, but fortunately she stopped in time what!

    The puppet continued to walk in. The underground floor was still full of spiritual energy. There were many training rooms, but the treasures were not on this floor. The puppet quickly found the passage to the next floor, and it went straight down. This The passage only allows one person to walk, and the forbidden area is written on it, and ordinary disciples are not allowed to enter.

    The second basement floor seems a little deep, but this does not affect the puppet. The puppet just walks all the way, and there are several passages in it, and it is obvious that this place should be a treasure house. I don’t know why, let the puppet go. Both Li Qing and Li Qing have a feeling of being undefended.

    "Why is it easier to enter the second basement than the first basement? Isn't this a treasure trove?" Li Qing was a little skeptical.

    "I think it must be a treasure trove. They must be too confident." Lin You was standing beside Li Qing at this time. He had already received the news that the major sects were attacking Tiansuanmen, so he came in to see how the doll was. It was planned, but I didn't expect the doll to enter the headquarters of Tianshenmen directly.

    Soon the puppet walked to the door of a hole in the ground. With a slight push, the huge stone door opened.

    As soon as I opened it, the contents inside directly dazzled Li Qing's eyes, "Oh my God, so many treasures!"

    There are three rows of shelves in this treasure house, and the shelves are full of treasures, each sparkling. Glowing gems, and they all have attributes. This kind of gems with attributes can be inlaid on weapons to improve weapon attributes. You must know that it is hard to find one outside, but I did not expect that there are so many in Tianshenmen.

    "Can you take it?" Li Qing looked at the doll.

    The doll hesitated for a moment, "I'll try it!"

    "You can't try it, I'll try it!" Real Turtle got jealous when he saw the gems, and he put a big hand in, and soon there were a lot of big and small The gem was taken back into the space by him.

    Real Turtle looked at the back of his hand and said, "The doll can't show up. Once you go out, you will be forcibly identified as the master. I can only catch it twice, and I will have no chance.     " More than 100, he was a little depressed, he was caught so many lately, even if he was caught twice, it would be a drop in the bucket in this treasure trove.     At this time, the doll looked at Li Qing, "Master, let another puppet go out. You can control it with a wisp of divine sense, and take the storage ring to put it on."

    Li Qing's eyes lit up when she heard it, but before she could act, Lin You acted directly, "I'll do it!" He didn't want to hurt his baby.

    Soon another puppet was released, and Lin You dedicated a ray of divine sense to control the puppet to hold the gem. The previous tattered puppet had already walked out and walked towards the other hole.

    This underground treasure house, it is better to stroll around, who knows what else is good!

    The second one contained a pile of weapons, all of which were mid-level and above. Li Qing looked at her with jealousy. Although she had too many weapons in her hand, no one would dislike too many treasures.

    Li Qing directly divided a ray of consciousness and controlled the puppet to pretend.

    The third treasure house is the treasures of heaven and earth, and Li Qing doesn't want to let it go, but this time, the real person changed to control the puppet and went out.

    Next is the fourth, fifth, and eighth, all of which are controlled by the servants of Li Qing and Lin You to operate the puppet.

    There are really all kinds of babies in this underground palace.

    Soon Lin You controlled the puppet and came back, then Li Qing's, Turtle's...
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purpose   

return
Apocalyptic rebirth of the bad and bad female supporting role
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 365

    The real turtle was still complaining, "I only got 10%, and the remaining 90% couldn't get it."

    "Me too!" Li Qing frowned.

    Lin You spread his hands, and so did he.

    The same is true for the remaining servants, who only got 10%.

    Everyone thought it was a little strange, why did they only get 10% of it?

    At this time, a voice sounded from the underground palace outside, "It's not easy to keep treasures in the heavenly gate, and it is not easy for Daoist friends to come here. I will give Daoist friends 10% of the treasures. Please also ask Daoist friends to make it easier, and don't come to heaven in the future. The door is on a treasure hunt."

    Lin You and Li Qing blinked when they heard the voice, it turned out that they were asked to take it, otherwise they probably wouldn't be able to get it.

    However, Tianshoumen is really so kind? That's not it, it's mainly the elder guarding the underground palace. He can't feel who is coming, and there is not even any trace of the treasure. He thinks it may be a senior, so he made it out of desperation. Such a decision.

    The puppets all withdrew from the underground palace, and the senior finally breathed a sigh of relief. Finally, that person was not greedy. If the other party was greedy, in fact, the elder of the Heaven Calculation Sect might not be able to hold it.

    If it wasn't for Li Qing and Lin You being more cautious, they wouldn't have quit so quickly.

    And after exiting, they returned directly to the courtyard of the Holy City.

    Because the place where they live is not far from Tianshenmen, they have been affected more or less.

    However, their family courtyard is not very powerful, but the formation is very powerful, so the formation of Deyunguan, which is farther away, was accidentally swept away, and their formation is still as strong as ever.

    This made a group of masters who saw this scene a little jealous. They felt that they had to befriend the little green alchemist. They didn't expect their power to be so powerful, and the formation was so powerful. It was obvious that they were there. There is a magician.

    The people in Deyun Temple were amazed, and the people in other sects were naturally a little surprised. After all, several courtyard formations nearby had been broken, but this courtyard was not broken, although from the outside, this courtyard was not very good. , but the formation is a bit too powerful, right?

    "Let's find out, who lives in that yard." Sect Master Yunxiao has asked his subordinates to inquire.

    Although it is a bit difficult for them to fight now, the Yunxiao Sect Master has not used all his strength, and even these sects can actually be said to be preserving their own strength.

    If Lin You and Li Qing saw this scene, they would definitely scold them. They are really a bunch of idiots. They don't have to do their best at this moment. They may not be able to knock down the gate of heaven. The door should settle accounts with them.

    The sect masters and elders of the sects, seeing this situation now, know that the matter is estimated to be over, but now they have all participated in this matter, and they have already been on the blacklist of Tianshenmen. Do your best, it is estimated that they will be destroyed in the end.

    Even the first sect in the world, Yunxiao Sect, is afraid that the sky will count.

    The master of Yunxiaomen immediately greeted the other sects, and he only said a paragraph, "If we don't do our best, we will wait for each to be defeated. Now even if we don't destroy Tianshenmen, we have to Beat them into tortoises with their heads shrunk, and they can't run out again!" The

    other sects thought so too, and then they began to dispatch troops.

    The Tiansuanmen had already gained momentum. After all, their assistance had come. As soon as the masters of the sect came, they had already started to suppress the other side, but suddenly, the other side started to counterattack, and they all became abilities. A strong person feels like a big change of troops.

    At this moment, Tianshenmen couldn't hold back a bit.

    Even Master Qingyun couldn't stand it anymore. He was already poisoned, and after persisting for so long, he had reached his limit.

    And he figured it out, they need to hide from the world.

    So soon, the people from the Tianshenmen began to retreat in an orderly manner under the call of this man, and they all moved towards the teleportation array.

    Watching the people from the Tianshenmen start to retreat, the major sects finally breathed a sigh of relief. If the Tianshenmen wanted to fight them to the end, they might not be able to resist, although they also hurt the people of the Tianshenmen. Young elites, but the foundation of Tianshenmen is still very powerful.

    Soon, even Master Qingyun left through the teleportation array, and after Tianshenmen completely retreated, they destroyed the teleportation array over there.

    The Tianshenmen destroyed the teleportation formation over there, and the teleportation formation in the holy city was also destroyed by these gates.

    Everyone beat the Tianshenmen to the point of shrinking. At least within ten years, the Tianshenmen will not want to come out in an upright manner to harm people.

    However, the battle this time was too tragic, and the casualties of the major sects were very serious, especially the middle and lower tiers, where there was almost a fault.

    After the major sects liquidated the people and things in Tianshenmen, they retreated directly, but the major sects did not forget the courtyard where the formation was not broken.

    Lin You and the others were also paying attention to the battle outside. Now that the battle was over, these people began to pay attention to their courtyard. After thinking about it, Lin You sent one of his subordinates out, and that subordinate happened to be Is a magician.

    And the most important thing is that he was originally the elder of the Furnace Trader Group in the Moon-Swallowing Heaven. Of course, this matter is very hidden. He has another identity in the rivers and lakes, that is, the identity of the master of the formation, known as Qianqian Shifter.     As soon as he took the people out, the faces of the people from the major sects looked much better. It was originally this person. The people from the major sects chatted with him, and even a few magicians from the major sects asked him to study. some time.     Speaking of which, the Thousand Transformation Array Master followed Lin You to learn some ancient formations, so there is no problem in fooling these Array Masters.     When those formation masters heard that these formations were remnants of ancient times, their eyes were almost red.

    They asked the Thousand Transformation Array Master to study their formation around here. Naturally, the Thousand Transformation Array Master did not refuse. Anyway, they could only stay outside to study, and don't go inside. There are too many secrets.

    Of course, these people also know the rules of the formation world. Under normal circumstances, no one will attack you, but if you forcibly enter the interior of the formation, you will be dead or alive, depending on the meaning of the master. .

    The Thousand Transformation Array Master agreed, and all of these Array Masters stayed one by one, and they all lived in the original courtyard of Tianshenmen.

    All of a sudden, the original courtyard of Tiansuanmen has become a courtyard shared by all the major sects, because their formation masters or formation geniuses have all stayed, and it seems that they plan to study formation formation here for a long time.

    After all, the Thousand Transformation Array Master lives near here. Although his reputation is not the most prosperous, he has now become the belief of the Array Masters because of the courtyard, an indestructible ancient remnant formation. Everyone wants to distance themselves. Get closer to your idol.
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purpose   

return
Apocalyptic rebirth of the bad and bad female supporting role
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 366 Ten Thousand Array Garden 1

    After this incident, Lin You saw the scene outside, but he had some ideas. To know the formation in his courtyard, where is the residual formation, it is obviously a complete formation, if not for fear of causing it Others coveted, he will not let the Thousand Transformation Formation Master say that it is a residual formation.

    The Thousand Transformation Masters admired Lin You very much now, "Master, what should we do next? If they stay nearby, will they be good for us?"

    Lin You narrowed his eyes slightly, "Mag, they live here, so what is the difference between us and us?" It's a good thing for you, the most important thing for you now is to establish prestige among them, and let them form a feeling in their minds that they don't dare to face you, even if we have other things exposed here Now they don't dare to do it easily."

    The name of the Thousand Transformation Formation Master is Mag, and he is now a lieutenant of the Moon-Swallowing Heaven, but now that his formation skills are exposed, then in the future, he can only He is a resident of the Holy City.

    Li Qing looked at Lin You and Mag, "I think our courtyard should have a name, preferably something related to the formation."

    "What name do you want to name?" Lin You knows their little goblins It's a nameless person, but he wanted to see what name she could come up with.

    Li Qing was thinking about it, "It seems a little too arrogant to start a family of formations, and we are not a family of formations. We have used a dozen of ancient formations in our yard, not to mention the ancient formations. Ordinary formations, there are hundreds of formations set together, who dares to break in, it will be fatal, how about a soul eater?"

    Hearing Li Qing's words, Lin You couldn't help it. Doted on her forehead, "Soul Eater... Then what are those of us living in the yard? Soul Eater?"

    With a puff, the Thousand Transformation Master Mag, who was standing next to him, couldn't help being stunned. Amused, "Madam, the ancient formation used in this yard is called Wanqian Fortune Array, and our yard is directly called Wan Array Garden. It is simple and also named the formation used in our yard."

    Li Qingxiang After thinking, "Yes, this name is enough to attract those magicians."

    Anyway, what they want now is to be kind to those Array Masters. First of all, the name of this yard must be able to attract these Array Masters.

    The Ten Thousand Formation Garden is also not bad. Anyway, those people already know that this is the Ten Thousand Good Fortune Formation. Although it seems to them that this is just a remnant formation, no matter what, it is also an ancient formation, which is attractive enough.

    Just like this, the name of their courtyard has also come out, Wanzhen Garden, this name is really worthy of the name, those magicians all think it is appropriate, especially the occasional thousand transformation magician Mag will come out to communicate with them. , so these masters of formation really don't want to leave here.     To be honest, after the battle between the major sects and the Tianshenmen, the residual temperature of alchemy has dropped. During this time, the whole holy city was talking about the battle that night.     Some people have watched some good things, and naturally they have spread the news.     But for ordinary people, it's really great that the Tianshenmen can't come out. Even if there is a talented person in their family, they are not afraid, because the Tianshenmen is really too dark. For thousands of years , There are really countless people who are calculated by the Heavenly Calculation Gate.     For those sects that are okay, and generally do not dare to provoke, Tiansuanmen still has a little scruples, but for ordinary people, if there is a genius or something, it will be calculated by Tiansuanmen soon. Even in the end, even an ordinary cultivator is not as good, Tiansuanmen is really too cruel.     Of course, if it weren't for this, Tianshenmen wouldn't develop so fast. They like this method of depriving others of their ability too much. After all, if they are allowed to cultivate by themselves, they don't know how much time and wealth they will waste. It is really too easy, too simple, to deprive people so directly now.     So this time, as soon as Li Qing's name as an alchemist came out, and he was still a wild cultivator without a sect's backing, the Tiansuanmen came out directly and without any scruples.     But I didn't expect that they would have been missed by those sects for a long time. This time, the Tianshenmen really suffered a lot, and they really have to hide in their old nests and can't come out in the future.

    Because now the people from the Tianshenmen have been blacklisted, and it is almost to the extent that everyone is shouting and beating.

    Li Qing is very satisfied with the current situation. After all, everyone's attention is not on her, but even if it is like this, she does not dare to go out easily. It will be bad if she is recognized. .

    Li Qing lived a leisurely life in the following days. The people from Deyunguan would not betray her for the time being, but some things still need to be guarded against. There is no airtight wall in this world, and this kind of thing will be exposed sooner or later.

    Now that the name of Wanzhenyuan is out, even if her identity is exposed in the future, it is estimated that people from various sects will not dare to come to the door easily.

    Lin You has been following Mag in and out of those Array Masters for a long time. During this time, he has shown signs of being a little bit stinky with a few Array Masters, especially those Array Masters who are still cultivators.

    Li Qing saw that Lin You was having a hot fight with those people, and couldn't help but doubt his purpose. This guy is not trying to pull people for Wanzhen Garden, right?

    Speaking of which, although there are really many formations in their Ten Thousand Formation Garden, the only ones who can do it are the Thousand Transformation Formation Master and Lin You.

    However, Lin You couldn't reveal it, he could only use his identity as Magzi's nephew to mingle with these magicians. This is really a bit unclear.

    The ancient remnant formation has really attracted too many magicians, and most of these magicians live nearby.

    These scattered cultivators live in a small broken inn nearby. It stands to reason that the Array Masters should have no shortage of spirit stones, but for the scattered cultivators, they have really bought all the materials when they have spirit stones. , so one by one the poor clanking, if it hadn't heard about the ancient remnants this time, they would not have come out.

    And they opened a relationship with Lin You, in fact, there is such a kind of relationship in it, of course, for Lin You, it is not so simple for him to find these people.

    So the two sides have been playing very hot very quickly.

    Not even needing to be said by Lin You, they all had plans to recognize the Thousand Transformation Master as their teacher. After Lin You's contact, all of them soon joined the Thousand Transformation Master Mag's hands.

    These people also lived in Wanzhen Garden, but they couldn't go to the core location because Mag told them that this inner courtyard was the master's inner courtyard.

    All of a sudden, these people were shocked. Who is the master? Why haven't they heard of the master of the Thousand Transformation Formation Master?

    Mag quickly threw a big bait for them, "You have to work hard, but I heard that there is a complete ancient formation on the master's side. If you perform well, maybe you can be a teacher. Get it for you, let you see the world."
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purpose   

return
Apocalyptic rebirth of the bad and bad female supporting role
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 367 Ten Thousand Array Garden 2

    As soon as these apprentices heard it, they even had the opportunity to learn the complete ancient formation, which was really important to them, and they all felt their hearts beating faster.

    "Can we really learn the ancient formations?"

    "Is the ancient formations really easy to learn?"

    "Why do I think it's not that easy?"

    It's really a bit too easy for these disciples to worship Mag's name. After all, it was Lin You who made friends with them, and Lin You used a pseudonym, and he played the identity of Magzi's nephew.

    "Brother Ma, can we really learn the ancient formation?" The person who had a heated fight with Lin You naturally asked him.

    Lin You thought for a while, and then began to guide them, "I think this depends on your sincerity to your master!"

    "Sincerity?" The array masters were a little confused.

    Naturally, it is impossible for Lin You to prompt more. If he prompts more, it will make people feel that they are abducting these magicians, so some of them must be thought out by themselves. This is not the case of conquering those furnaces before. The top executives of the Ding Trader Group have their blood contracts.

    It can be said that he forcibly contracted them, but it is not feasible for these magicians to use this method. They can convince people, right?

    Of course, if you want to learn the ancient formations, the blood contract is an indispensable item. This is the minimum requirement. If you have a master-servant contract, then there is no problem in teaching all the ancient formations to them. of.

    Speaking of which, what is the most regrettable thing about these scattered formation masters is that they have not seen a complete ancient formation. Of course, even those big sect masters may not have seen some complete ancient formations. .

    Now it is the ancient remnant formation in Wanzhen Garden for their research. It seems that the formation masters of those big sects should not even have the ancient remnant formation.

    Speaking of which, these Loose Cultivation Array Masters are also sensible people. They know that even if they are already apprentices, it is impossible for them to gain the master's trust immediately. One teach them something useful.

    Of course, if the means are stronger, then they still have a chance to get the teachings of some masters.

    "What way do you think we can use to get the master to teach us early?"

    "We just joined in like this, and we haven't gained the trust of the master at all. It is estimated that the master will teach it after a long time."

    "I don't want to wait too long. Time."

    But what exactly can they do to increase the master's trust in them?

    Speaking of which, these magicians are all smart people, and soon someone thought of a way, that is, if they contract with the master, will the master have enough confidence to teach them something?

    "You said, if we make a blood contract, will we gain the master's trust?"

    "But a blood contract?" Some people were a little unhappy.

    "This is completely voluntary, whoever wants to go!"

    "Yes, yes, anyway, with so many of us, it is impossible for everyone to become the master's true disciple."

    However, when Mag appeared , All these magicians are surrounded by Mag.

    "Master, we are willing to make a blood pact with the master and obey the master's orders!"

    "Yes, master, we are willing to make a blood pact!" There are also a few people behind them who are unwilling to make a blood pact. They do loose cultivators. Isn't it just for freedom? If they made a blood pact so easily, they would feel that the life they wanted was completely different from the life they wanted.

    Mag discussed it with Lin You. If these disciples really formed a contract with him, he would agree.

    As for what contract they make, it's up to them.

    Lin You took an onlooker attitude towards this matter. The Wanzhen Garden was a big place for them. Even if the contract they formed was not satisfactory, just pick a place for them.

    Li Qing has been in a state of onlookers. Seeing that her husband seems to be leisurely, she asked, "Can you really hold back? That is a group of magicians, they are all recruited by you, if you recruit them If we cultivate it, no matter where we go after Moon-Swallowing Heaven, we won't have to worry about it anymore." You     must know that the teleportation formation is difficult to get, but because Lin You knows the ancient formations, and they also have some formations, so they can Build a teleportation array, but now on this continent, there are too few people who can build a teleportation array.     If you train this group of people now, it will be very profitable to earn spirit stones in the future, and the teleportation array they build will not be too easy for them to do any small tricks.     Li Qing was thinking here that if the major sects and sects use them to set up the teleportation array, she will leave a footprint in the future, and she can visit the major sects at any time.     Lin You noticed her little goblin's expression and couldn't help but nod her nose, "Don't think about some beautiful things, if the Array Master is really caught up by us, then our fate is estimated to follow soon. The fate of the Heavenly Calculation Sect will be the same."     No matter what good things are, they can't dominate, otherwise, they will definitely arouse the jealousy of others.     Li Qing shook her head, "Isn't it? We don't do anything that hurts the world? Besides, the wizards are all talented and powerful. Do they really dare to offend the wizards?"     "We don't do those bad things, But when we gather all the Array Masters together, it goes against the interests of the major sects, and they will directly clear our Ten Thousand Array Garden, lest we sit too strong, understand?" After saying this, Lin You also scratched Li Qing's nose.

    "Actually, it's the best way to do it now. Mag can accept a little if he wants to, and it doesn't need to be too much, and it won't disturb the entire cultivation world. As for those magic circles outside who want to learn, they can study as they please. We only provide a place, how much we can research is their personal fate, and it has nothing to do with us."

    "Besides, if we let them study now, we can be regarded as a relief. In the future, with this kindness, it is estimated that Mag It will be easy to get along with them." Lin You touched his chin, even if those magicians wanted to talk to them, they had to think about the existence of this kindness, right? You have to be merciful, right?

    "That's right, but you have to prevent someone from having bad thoughts or wanting to get the fragments of the ancient formation." Li Qing felt that as long as the contract did not end, those people outside would definitely do something. crooked mind.

    Of those sect masters, which one is a good one?

    Even the elders of their sect knew how powerful this ancient remnant formation was, and they all wanted to move the formation from their Ten Thousand Array Garden to their sect.

    But what my husband said is also right, this matter will be Mag's business in the future, they don't have to worry so much.
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purpose   

return
Apocalyptic rebirth of the bad and bad female supporting role
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 368 Shocking Young Master Yun

    While they were paying attention to the contract of the magicians, Lin You suddenly received news. After receiving the news, Lin You's face turned gloomy on the spot. The young master of Yunxiao, Yun Tianqi, went to them to swallow the moon.

    Lin You told Li Qing the news. It was clearly aimed at their little goblin, but he didn't know that he was the little goblin that Xiao wanted to get their home? Still want to make sure that Xiaoqing alchemist is his own little goblin?

    Or maybe both!

    Lin You and Li Qing directly teleported back to the Moon-Swallowing Sky. The strength of the Yunxiaomen was too powerful, and it was not something they could provoke.

    "Hubby, shouldn't we find a way to frighten them?" Li Qing narrowed her eyes at this moment.

    "How to shock?" Lin You looked at Li Qing.

    "Take the robbery, gather the monks who want to cross the robbery, let's have another group to cross the robbery, and then let someone play me in the holy city at the same time. Let people completely dispel Xiaoqing is mine. This rumor, let’s solve this problem first, as for what Yun Shaoqi is thinking, we don’t care about him, anyway, after the calamity is over, I will naturally go to practice, and I don’t have to face him at all.” Li Qing raised her eyebrows lightly.

    Lin You was quite satisfied with this idea. Isn't that Yun Tianqi Xiao Xiang's little goblin? I'll let you see it, but I can only watch it from a distance under Tianlei. If you have the guts, you can get close. You can't get close. No matter what, it's all nonsense.

    The two of them teleported away directly. As for the matter of Xiaoqing alchemist, Kong Zhenzhen played the role directly. There were dolls left and right. If Kong Zhenzhen encountered any real danger, then he would just drag her away.

    When Yun Tianqi arrived at Moon Moon Sky, he did not visit the City Lord's Mansion directly. He went to a few stores under the leadership of Cai Yinyin, and he was still very interested in the clothes of those clothing stores.

    After all, he has a lot of women, so he immediately asked his housekeeper to buy a batch of clothes for the women in his backyard.

    When they were shopping here, the people who were preparing to transcend the robbery started to sign up again. This kind of thing, because it was the second time in the moon-tuning day, so it went smoothly. It didn't disturb other people at all. Those who are waiting to see the tribulation have all signed up.

    Thirty people gathered at this time, and when these people gathered, they were directly ready to cross the calamity.

    The main reason was that Lin You was afraid that Yun Tianqi had come to visit in advance.

    Therefore, before Yun Tianqi had visited the City Lord's Mansion, the City Lord's Mansion had organized the tribulation, and a huge group of people appeared directly on the street.

    "Huh? What's going on here?" Yun Tianqi didn't know much about this matter.

    Speaking of which, many sects know about the Thunder Tribulation Body, even Yunxiaomen, which is why Yun Tianqi did not dare to offend Yueyuetian.

    After all, the elders of Yunxiaomen really need to transcend the calamity. If they can get the help of the Moon-Swallowing Heaven City Lord, that would be the best thing.

    So in this matter, Yun Tianqi was warned, and his father would not allow him to offend the city lord or the city lord's wife.

    Although Yun Tianqi was a little careful about Li Qing, this thought couldn't come face to face.

    So now that this mighty scene is being held, Yun Tianqi is a little strange. Why is it that when he came here, there was such a group of people all of a sudden.

    Yun Tianqi faintly felt that this matter had something to do with him, but what did it have to do with it?

    He was a little confused, did this matter have anything to do with him? Unless the couple knew of his existence, he didn't think that the couple knew him. After all, neither the city owner nor the city owner's wife of this Moon-Swallowing Heaven seemed to have been out of the Moon-Swallowing Heaven.

    And the most important thing is that he has observed that there is no Moon Swallowing City Lord and City Lord's wife among the large group of people who have crossed the robbery.

    "Young Master, do you think I can join in?" At this time, a person who was protecting Young Master Yun at Yunxiaomen spoke up. He was also in the period of transcending the Yuan Ying Tribulation, but he kept suppressing it and didn't want to. To cross the robbery, because he himself has no confidence at all.

    "Okay, let the housekeeper negotiate with the housekeeper of swallowing the moon." Yun Tianqi nodded, and then said something.

    Soon Yun Tianqi's butler found Moon-Swallowing's butler. After handing over fifty million spirit stones and a pile of heavenly and earthly treasures, this man joined the crowd of calamity-transcending people.

    This made that person excited. As long as he survived the Nascent Soul Tribulation, his treatment in Yunxiao would be worlds apart.

    As the team moved forward, the tribulation-transcending team continued to expand. Speaking of which, as long as people who were not Moon-Swallowing Heaven wanted to join in, they had to pay 50 million spirit stones and a pile of heaven and earth treasures, of course. This is what Du Yuanying Tribulation needs. As for the Core Formation Tribulation, only 30 million spirit stones are needed, and nothing else is needed.

    Citizens belonging to the Moon-Swallowing Heaven only pay one-tenth of it.

    Li Qing didn't plan to get used to their troubles and help out the calamity for free. That's something that doesn't exist. As for the charges, it depends on her mood!

    That's it this time, the housekeeper is really speechless, every time this is different from every charge, how can others be convinced?

    But there is no way. Lin You and Li Qing just have this kind of confidence. If you have the ability, you can go to the calamity by yourself? I don't have the ability, since I have asked for us, I have to follow our rules.

    Now this kind of regulation is a benefit for the residents of the Moon-Swallowing Sky, and it is not so easy for the people behind to join the Moon-Swallowing Sky.

    By the time of the calamity crossing, the number of people had increased to about forty people, and all the people who came behind were people from major sects. In fact, they had already been prepared long ago, and they had all stayed near the Moon-Swallowing Heaven. When the news came, they rushed over immediately.

    There are so many people who have crossed the robbery, so naturally they have to stay away from the Moon-Swallowing Sky. As for the onlookers, all of them stay near the city gate of the Moon-Swallowing Sky.

    The safest place is the Moon-Swallowing Sky. The formation is powerful, and there is no need to be afraid of being affected by the thunder. They stay here and can escape into the Moon-Swallowing Sky at any time.

    "Young Master, isn't this too many people? Are the Moon Swallowing Heavenly City Lord and City Lord Husband ill?"

    "Don't say that, they have the confidence. Last time, a large group of people went through the calamity together. They It is very easy to control."

    "But this time, there are only five people who will cross the Nascent Soul Tribulation!"

    "Don't worry, I think they can do it. If I knew earlier, we should let the people from our sect who are about to cross the robbery come. Stay here, hand over the spiritual stone, and the most important thing is to be able to safely cross the calamity." After all, even if it is to cross the calamity by yourself, so many spiritual stones may not really be enough.

    "Look, don't say anything!" Yun Tianqi can't hold his breath now, he hasn't seen the city lord's wife yet!

    At this moment, a group of soldiers ran out at the gate of the city, and let the crowd make way.

    "The city owner and the city owner's wife are out!" Someone shouted excitedly when they saw this scene.

    When everyone heard this, they obediently gave way. Even Yun Tianqi, who was standing there, was the same. Even if he didn't want to leave, he was pulled aside by the people next to him. It's better not to cause trouble now. it is good!
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purpose   

return
Apocalyptic rebirth of the bad and bad female supporting role
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 369 It is too easy to cross the calamity

    Yun Tianqi doesn't know what his current state of mind is. He has admired Li Qing for a long time, and this is the first time he wants to see her true face.

    At this moment, Lin You and Li Qing were sitting in an open carriage together, and the two of them sat there, waiting for the worship and praise of others.

    The most important thing is that Lin You wants Yun Tianqi to know that the goblin belongs to him, and under the circumstance of all the attention, only he and his goblin are so well suited to receive praise from others!

    I have to say, this guy Lin You is really black, he just wants to be like this, let the young master Yun see it, and then he can't touch it, and he is mad at him.

    After all, it is now in the public eye, and with so many people waiting for the calamity, no one dares to stop them.

    Because as long as one person accidentally attracts tribulation thunder, other people's tribulation thunder will also arrive.

    So Lin You and Li Qing went to the place where the calamity was transcended, under the circumstance of everyone's attention.

    Since Yun Tianqi saw Li Qing, he has never recovered from her beauty, and even now that Li Qing and Lin You have left without a shadow, he has not recovered.

    So beautiful, so beautiful! After seeing Li Qing himself, he felt that he really couldn't hold other women in his heart.

    It was not until the thunder began to sound in the sky that Yun Tianqi came back to his senses, he couldn't help but sighed secretly, and kept shouting in his heart.

    Li Qing...is your name Li Qing? why are you not mine? Why did I meet you so late?

    Why? God is so unfair to me!

    If it weren't for the thunder, it is estimated that Yun Tianqi would not know what he would do. After all, Li Qing was too attracted to him.

    "Young Master!" The people around Yun Tianqi were very worried about him, because when he saw Li Qing's appearance, he knew that this was the young master's favorite look. This woman was a little too perfect.

    "I'm fine!" Yun Tianqi waved his hand. He has been paying attention to everything under the robbery. The city lord who swallowed the moon was on top of those people's heads, but the woman he was looking for was not found. She hid Where have you been?     Yun Tianqi's subordinates looked a little worried about the performance of their young master. Is this really okay? Why are the fists so tightly clenched? Why were your eyes so obsessed just now?     And he can see that after the young master from the family has seen this person's true face, it is estimated that it will be difficult to face other women in the future. Don't ask him why, because he has also had this experience, that woman...     Li Qing this Bian'er stayed behind the crowd, so other people naturally couldn't see her.     After all, no one dared to probe the divine sense, and if Tianlei stared at it, it would be over.     The tribulation thunder came down, the huge tribulation thunder, and the onlookers were a little frightened when they saw it.     "Is it like this every tribulation thunder?"     "It seems that this time it is a little stronger, but I don't know if they can withstand it?"     "This time it is stronger?" Those who saw it for the first time couldn't bear it. Zhu's eyes widened, this kind of person is in the wait-and-see period, and they are considering whether or not to settle in Moon-Swallowing Heaven.     "That's right, but the city owner and the city owner's wife must have studied it. Since they have arranged so many people, they can definitely withstand it.     " It's a piece of cake."     "Our city lord and the city lord's wife are really too powerful."     "Oh my God, I think this robbery can be seen by people all over the continent."     "This time it will definitely be a sensation in the world. "     I didn't find it. Someone just came here, not from the city."     "It would be a pity if you didn't participate in such a big event."

    "By the way, I heard that last time there was a monster's great power who was calculated by our city lord?"

    "That's also because the other party wanted to eat our city lord, and as a result, he suffered the consequences, so he can only blame him for being him. You have harmed yourself, you can't blame the city lord!"

    "Yes!"

    In fact, they only know a little about the news about the demon clan. After all, Ren Xiu and Yao Xiu are not so close now, so the two sides are still very cautious. .

    This Moon-Swallowing Sky is actually the closest human city to the Demon Cultivation Land. Fortunately, the city lord here is a Thunder Tribulation Body. If it is still the same as before, it is estimated that the monsters will attack in a short time.     Speaking of which, this time there has been no demon riots for a long time. The onlookers turned their minds around, and many people remembered that the Yaozu people hadn't come to harass Tianyuetian for a long time.     You must know that in the past, every once in a while, a small force of demon clan would appear to harass the Moon-Swallowing Heaven. Although it did not cause any major casualties, the demon clan would take action when they encountered those who practiced alone.     So there are actually very few people around the Moon Moon Moon who are walking alone, but it seems to be much better now.     There is such an idea in everyone's heart, that is, this couple of the city masters of the Thunder Tribulation Body is really not easy!     Even the people from the demon clan want to befriend them, can this be called simple?     At this moment, Lin You and Li Qing began to frantically absorb the energy of the tribulation thunder. As for the rest, they will be given to those who have crossed the tribulation to practice their body. There are so many people around this time, they can't actually absorb much. Part of the energy is actually absorbed by space.     It's just that others don't know it. The people who stay in the space are happy now, because a lot of powerful aura has poured into the space, and now the aura in the space can be said to have turned into water droplets.     Even the bean buns, meat buns and sugar buns began to cultivate seriously, absorbing these powerful spiritual powers, and the cultivation of the two little guys was also rising rapidly.

    The robbery thunders slashed down one by one. There is no order or regularity in this robbery thunder. Anyway, it is just a slap in the face, and then Dr. Jieyun patted his butt and left. No matter what, it can't kill the two leading guys below, so it just needs to complete its own task.

    In this way, this calamity has been passed smoothly. Those who have survived the calamity are like a dream. They have passed the calamity without feeling anything. There are many people crying.     As for why cry? Some are happy, some are crying for their former senior brothers and so on, such a good opportunity, why did they not meet at that time, but they died in ashes under the thunder calamity?     You must know how many people in this world of comprehension have crossed the calamity, but there are too few people who can successfully cross the calamity.     As for the onlookers, they began to cheer. With such a city lord, what are they afraid of in the future, and as citizens of the Moon Swallowing Heaven, they can join in as long as they hand in a little spiritual stone. How lucky are they?     Now there are a lot of loose cultivators considering whether to join the Moon-Swallowing Heaven, but unfortunately they don't know it now, and it has become very difficult to join the Moon-Swallowing Heaven.     After all, with such good benefits, Lin You and Li Qing have high requirements for citizens.     After the calamity was over, Lin You and Li Qing had disappeared, and no one knew where they went. However, most people know that the two of them must have digested and obtained energy. God knows how much their cultivation will improve after they come out?

previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purpose   

return
Apocalyptic rebirth of the bad and bad female supporting role
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 370 Depressed Yun Tianqi

    Yun Tianqi originally wanted to stop the two of them, but the two disappeared immediately. When he went to visit, the housekeeper of the city lord's mansion said that the city lord and the city lord's wife went to retreat. After all, they absorbed it this time. With so much energy, they need to digest it.

    Yun Tianqi is helpless, I don't know when this retreat will see you again, their reason is too upright! And it made him feel not even a little angry.

    Why does he still have a feeling that this transcendence seems to be aimed at him?

    Why do you always think that the city owner should know his intentions?

    Could it be that he found out about his love for the city lord's wife?

    Shouldn't it? He felt that what he had done was concealed enough. After all, someone in the holy city knew about it, but in Moon-Swallowing Heaven, the people here seemed to be isolated from the world, so it was impossible for them to know the news?

    Why do you think this way? Yun Tianqi suddenly felt that he was a bit ridiculous, that woman didn't even know her existence, she was still worrying about gains and losses, and she didn't know what she was drawing?

    Yun Tianqi let out a long sigh. This time, he probably won't have a chance to talk to Li Qing up close. It's really a pity, a pity!

    There was nothing to gain here, and he couldn't see the person he admired, so Yun Tianqi had no choice but to leave!

    And after Yun Tianqi returned to the holy city, he got a piece of news. Just when he was going through the calamity on the side of Moon-Swallowing Heaven, the mysterious little Qing alchemist showed up and even made a deal with a loose cultivator. It is said that I got a mysterious spiritual plant, and then left happily.

    Yun Tianqi didn't feel depressed, but at this moment, he remembered the other female alchemist he had arrested.

    The beautiful alchemist Chen Feng was invited over, and she didn't know what decision she made, but she looked very calm now.

    She stood opposite Yun Tianqi neither humble nor arrogant, but it shocked Yun Tianqi.

    After all, when she saw her for the first time, she was still very nervous.

    "Have you made a decision?" Yun Tianqi looked at Chen Feng, this female alchemist was beautiful, but compared to Li Qing, she was far worse.

    Yun Tianqi really doesn't care about this beautiful alchemist anymore. He originally wanted to take another concubine, but now he has no more thoughts.

    "I don't know what kind of benefits Yunxiao can give me after I join Yunxiao?" Chen Feng now has the confidence, her trump card is back, she can leave here at any time, so she might as well negotiate with Yunxiaomen, If there is a satisfactory answer, she doesn't mind staying, but if she is not satisfied, the current Yunxiaomen can no longer force her to stay.     "The sect can provide any medicinal herbs for alchemy. Of course, you have to give some medicinal herbs to the sect, and some rare medicinal herbs can also be put on the sect's mission in the form of a reward." Yun Tian Qi Qing With a smile, "Our Yunxiao Sect treats alchemists very well."     Chen Feng laughed lightly, "Why didn't I feel it?"     Yun Tianqi raised his eyebrows slightly, "As long as you join Yunxiao, you will know, every year we You can use a lot of spirit stones to buy all kinds of medicinal herbs, just to upgrade the alchemists in the sect."     Chen Feng is still very satisfied with this, after all, if she is asked to buy medicinal herbs by herself, it will be a little too hard. , the master once said that if it doesn't work, let her directly attach to a sect.     If Yunxiaomen is really sincere, she doesn't mind staying.     The next thing is Chen Fengti's request. She wants a single house, and there must be an alchemy room. This alchemy room is not ordinary. There must be a place with fire. Although she has a fire, the fire is not always can be used.     This Yun Tianqi would naturally satisfy her.     There is also the matter of medicinal herbs. If she is researching some new formula, the other party must provide medicinal herbs for free.     For this, Yun Tianqi naturally agreed, and now the most lacking in the world of self-cultivation is the new pill recipe.

    If there is a new medicine pill, then for the cultivation world, it will be a great benefit, especially if it is produced in one's own sect, then the benefits created by innovation are really too huge, so each sect Still very supportive of the innovation of the alchemists.

    Chen Feng's request was not high, so Yun Tianqi agreed, and then he directly sent the housekeeper Yun to arrange Chen Feng.

    The housekeeper is a little strange. After all, the young master showed that he likes this female alchemist a little bit, so why is he not interested now?

    He quickly learned the answer from his young master's entourage, and the housekeeper was actually quite depressed.

    By the way, how long has it been since the young master called his concubine? Several of the concubines in the backyard came to look for him, and fortunately he didn't promise them anything, otherwise it would really be over.

    Young Master, this is a lovesickness!

    Of course, the housekeeper didn't dare to talk about this matter casually, the young master is still the young master no matter what, they can't arbitrarily arrange the young master.

    In the next few days, Yun Tianqi became quiet, and he actually went to practice hard. This was something that had never happened before. After all, Yun Tianqi's talent was relatively high. Usually he didn't practice much, so he could easily improve. Now If he cultivates hard... the

    housekeeper feels that happiness comes too quickly, how can the young master be so capable?

    After all, the young master is already at the Nascent Soul stage when he is so young. If he works hard, he might become the youngest master in the entire cultivation world!

    Speaking of which, Yun Tianqi was also heading towards the Tribulation Transcendence Period, and he did nothing else, just to be able to see his figure in the calamity under the tribulation thunder!

    I have to say, this Young Master Yun is really fond of love.

    At this time, Li Qing and Lin You were working hard to absorb the energy in their bodies, and their cultivation base was rising rapidly. After a month, they finally got out.

    Li Qing's cultivation level has risen to the eleventh floor of the Nascent Soul, while Lin You is the ninth floor of the out-of-body stage. Although they have not crossed a major rank, their cultivation speed is also very fast.

    You must know that even in the Nascent Soul Stage, it will take some people ten or twenty years to enter a small level, and some people may not even be able to enter a small level for hundreds of years.

    At the Nascent Soul stage, everyone will encounter many, many problems, such as problems with consciousness, but Li Qing will not have such troubles, but she has a space, because of the problems of space and rebirth, her God Knowledge is inherently stronger than others.

    As for Lin You's words, Lin You himself is a very smart person. His own experience makes his spiritual sense much stronger than others. In addition, he is a robbery body. In fact, tribulation thunder can also help them sharpen their gods. know.

    Lin You and Li Qing, no matter whether they are spiritual or physical, they are more powerful than ordinary monks because of the tempering of tribulation thunder.

    As for what they lack, that is actual combat, and this is what they must experience now!
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purpose

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.3K 791 36
𝐙𝐈𝐑𝐊𝐀 ; 𝗄-𝗉𝗈𝗉 𝗌𝗈𝗅𝗈𝗂𝗌𝗍 © 𝗵𝗵𝗮𝗲𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗮𝗵𝗰𝗲𝗮𝗵𝗵 ;
1 0 1
In the year 2100, the far side of the Moon, an uncharted territory shrouded in mystery, becomes the focal point of a groundbreaking expedition led by...
267K 8.1K 40
Male Wednesday Addams x female reader! this story is based on the new series on Netflix 'wednesday' 2022! Summary: A vampire heiress named Y/n madnes...
102 5 7
Starlight 01 is a spaceship hurtling through deep space, transporting thousands of young soldiers suspended in lithostasis, an age-halting process of...