Schlattbur one shots<3

By Socknock

dont worry, i have shame in writing this.. Cover art is NOT mine youll prob bearly see updates- I don't know... More

You Laugh You Lose
Was it really an accident?
Behind the scenes
Relax already
voo-doo doll
Coffee study
Voo-doo doll (part 2)
i'm in your twitch chat<3
Piercings
A flirty stream
Praise
A/N (But its smut?)
Teacher AU
Teacher AU (pt.2 Smut)
A santa-stic evening
Fourteen and fucked up
Train after love
(A/n) smut again??
Tinted windows and pucks (Smut)
Jersey colours
Mixologist and mixed feelings
Instrument or love extent
Love extended (smut pt2)
Vibrate
(A/N) alright so-
Your majesty~
Mixed signals and emotions
A bit abour the author :)
THIS OR THAT (a/n)
QUICKLY (a/n)
I'll break you.
The Great Chamber (pt2)
Forgive me father, I will sin~
Ride it, cowboy
Pish posh pretty boy
Love me Cowboy
Worth more then gold
Pink lipstick or brown eyes
Sing to me
Hockey boy
Costumes
Injuries
A handsome waiter
Famously dull
So far yet so close
Vamp~
A/N
About the author (A/N)

Coaches son

2K 33 54
By Socknock

Hellooo idk what this is since I'm writing as I'm thinking it's probably gonna be flirty shit like usual, I'm not sure yet.

The promt is that Schlatt's dad is the head coach of their hockey team and wilbur doesn't appreciate the favoritism introduced with this.

Wilbur: 16
Schlatt:just turned 16

Yes they are younger but I don't imagine this sanario with 20-30year olds. I'm basing this off of a story I read awhile ago with a diff ship.

________________________________
Schlatt POV:

"TWO HARD LAPS THEN GET SOME WATER"  I heard my Dad..sorry 'coach' scream at us. We all skated fast around the ice hearing the sharp cutting sounds of our blades dig into the ice when making sharp cross overs on the turns.

I got to my water bottle and noticed a few two girls sitting on the bleachers next to our bench. They were starring at me I thought at first but then looked closer and saw they were looking beside me, I turned to see what they were looking at.. I looked up ever so slightly to see a second year on my team by the name Soot on the back of his jersey.

'Oh.. Wilbur huh.' I scoff to myself mentally. I had no problem with Wilbur, but I hated how many girls from school game to our games and practices because they like him and want him to notice them.

"Hey Schlatt" A deep voice snapped me out my trance of slight hatred. I turned and looked up to see my Dad.

"Yea?" I asked, assuming he was gonna ask something of me. "What position do you want to play tomorrow?" He asked me. Oh.. this again.

"Dad, I went over this with you. It's not fair I get to play whatever position I want while the other guys get random picks all the time!"

"Not all the guys.. Chase doesn't!" He responded

"Chase is the goalie dad, of course he doesn't"

"Whatever, I'll think about it but pick a position for tomorrow" he asked once more as we walked onto the bench behind the rest of the team.

"Sigh..ahh..Defence again I guess?" I propose wanting to go change.
"Sounds good kiddo, hurry up changing by the way, Willow has a dance recital in 40min" he reminded me. I looked to the side to notice my little sister Willow on her iPad watching some Minecraft videos while sucking on one of those huge loli's.

I walked off to the chnage room and noticed most the guys already undressed and leaving. I sigh and walked to my bag getting undressed myself. I thought i was the only one till I heard a shower start in the bathroom section, looking up to see Wilbur In only his lower half of gear and a white shirt on.

"Your not undressed, yet you turn on the shower??" I sassed a little while asking

"The water takes like 10minutes to get to a good temperature fuck off." He explained harshly, his accent shining through. He sat down across from me taking the rest of his gear off and grabbing some swim trunks out the side pocket of his bag.

I only scoffed as I got my skates untied and through the rest of my gear into my bag. Throwing on some black sweats and a dark green t shirt along with my New York Yankees hat, I swung my bag over my shoulder grabbing my water bottle off the bench. I walk past the bathroom area on the way to the door peeking in a sec to see Wilbur washing his hair swiftly and finishing off his body in some burgundy swim trunks that fell above his knees.

'Damn, no wonder he gets girls' i snapped myself out of that thought and rushed to grab my stick and pulled myself out of the change room. My heated up face appreciates the cold rink. I rush over to my dad and sister. Willow wanted a soda so while my dad dug for some loose change in his pocket i here the rink door open, I looked over my shoulder to see the taller britt with soaked hair and black sweats on, he had the same white t shirt on too.

He was talking to the two girls from earlier. He didn't seem to fond of the conversation and looked over and we made eye contact. I jolted and turned back to my sister who was tugging at my stick. I gave her my stick and she started to spin around with it as if it was one of those canes you can dance with like the movies.

I smiled and watched her spin till she bumped into the wall and fell back onto somebody's legs. And of fucking corse it's Wilbur too.

He turned to me and then looked down to see her sitting on the floor, holding her head in dizziness. "Quite the fall you had there, are you alright?" He asked, a smile on his stupidly nice shaped face. Willow looked up at Wilbur and stared in awe, seriously Willow you are nine..

Wilbur helped her up and he grabbed my stick from the floor, handing it to me. "Here man" he grinned. I grabbed it swiftly a little embarrassed from the attention drawn. "Uh..thanks.." I mumbled not looking him in the eyes.

"Well I'm off coach, see you tomorrow at the big game" he turned to my Dad. "See you tomorrow Wilbur, great hustle today!" My dad complimented, Wilbur smiled.

"Bye bye" I heard my sisters sweet little voice pipe up, he turned to her and smiled couching down and ruffling her short pixie cut hair, "bye bye" he repeated back to her and pulled himself back up walking out the arena with the two girls following him.

My dad checked his watch "Oh shot we're gonna be late.. OH SHIT WE HAVE 15 MINUTES GO GO G-"
________________________________
big game time// 3rd persons

"You all better be dressed in coming in"
Coach J called through the door. Everyone sat awaiting the pre game pep talk. Once Coach J was inside he began the pep talk and then explained what he wants to see out of the game. He then got the positions.. "...Finally we have the second defensive rotation being Wilbur and Schlatt." As so as he finished Wilbur's stood up and piped up; "How is Schlatt Defence again?! Everyone here besides schlatt has played all the positions minus goalie obviously. This is unfair and clearly favoritism!!"

"HEY. I make the calls, not you Wilbur, if you got a problem with it then you can take it up with me after the game or in practice. Now everyone out there, you only have two minutes." Everyone walked out, Wilbur following behind a very timid and embarrassed Schlatt.

________________________________
After the game (they won 9-3)

After some took their showers and others sprayed themselves down with axe body spray they cleared out till only Wilbur and Schlatt were left once again.

"Don't be to long boys, the rink is closing up in about 45minutes" They two heard their coach call into the room. After they were both changed into similar outfits to the ones the day before, schlatt made his way to the bathroom to fix his hair. Once he was done he turned to leave the bathroom area but instead was pinned against the sink. He was leaned back on it while two arms caged in his body. He looked up to find his Britt teamate towering over him with a not so pleased expression.

"Listen Man. I tired to come to terms with it but I can't be on a team with someone who's gonna be favorited by the coach 24 fucking 7"
Wilbur scowled

"Let me go! It's not my fault he favorite's his son!" Schlatt shot back while gripping Wilbur's shirt and attempting to push him off.

Wilbur grabbed my wrists and placed them in one of his hands as he swung me against the side of the toilet stall next to the sink.

Schlatt's swallows a nervous lump in us throat looking up at the Britt, he decided to make s sly comment anyways.. "You have so many girls after you but you choose to pin your teamate agaisnt a wall? How gay of you Wilbur, never took you for a fag" giggled Schlatt

"Like your complaining first year. Don't think I haven't caught you starting at me in practice and when I'm taking a shower , you are more of a fag then me if anything JSchlatt" smugged Wilbur cockily.

Schlatt flushed so bright red it made their red team jerseys look much darker probably. Schlatt avoided eye contact and opted to look anywhere else in the room. They heard a bang on the door and some muffled yelling from the coach to get their asses going.

Wilbur leaned closer to schlatts face.
"If I see you play defence one more time with no different position in between then I'm gonna much much further with this.. okay?"

Schlatt swallows thickly and flushed brighter if possible. "Got.it?" Wilbur asked a little more sturner. "Y-yeah.." schlatt managed our quickly still avoiding eye contact. Wilbur suddenly pulled away leaveing schlatt to fall on his knees from shock.

"See you on Sunday Schlatt" Wilbur winked slinging his bag in his shoulder walking to the door and out with his stick in hand.

"I'm so gay.." schlatt breathed out.

________________________________
Sorry for not spell checking but it's 12am and I'm going to bed, peace out guys

1597 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12K 108 18
"I wanted you to leave the gang. Because of it you are in danger. And why you still here, conmigo?" He said softly on my ear. "Just because some dest...
688 87 6
and then we're lost until we're found, and when we're high further from the ๐™˜๐™ง๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ฃ. cover found on pinterest ...
13.5K 1.6K 38
Her name is Jessica, Jessica Bauler. She's an Orphan and she doesn't enjoy that. She lives in HeartsVille Orphanage. Her parents abandoned her there...
64.2K 839 26
Amelie is new to town, after her parents just got a divorce she feels lost and torn apart from her family. Will everything change when she meets her...