Jaden Walton imagines

avengersdarling द्वारा

The title says it all!! Cute, happy, romantic, and amazing Imagines/one-shots of the one and only Jaden Jdub... अधिक

Cute guy at the airport
not enough
not enough pt.2
The jaket
you're ashamed of me
spending time with her
My pretty boy
Comforting you
The need of his hug
Field of flowers
bored
arm wrestling
Mad at him
Flirty pick up lines
Flowers
Flirty pick up lines pt.2
Mornings
I'm much better...
movie theater
Cuddle's
Hoodie
Nice surprise
Truth or date
Best friend?
Faint
Text
Tell me you love me
How we wake up
Jealous
Cuts
sick
don't ignore me
my clingy boyfriend
Curly to straight
faint
My chips
First time meeting
Over text
Clingy boy
Baby pics
Swerve
Movie and Confession
Hate or love?
50K
Halloween costume
fight
photography
Anxiety
No PDA challenge
Join his nap
vacation
period
Skatebored
Makeup
cuddle buddy
Text
Age gap
Age gap pt.2
Basketball
Age gap pt.3
Babysitting
bubbles
Y/n and Jaden
nosebleed
Babysitting pt.2
Y/n and Jaden pt.2
Ignored
Drunk
100K!!
beat up prank
Drunk pt.2
Y/n and Jaden pt.3
Bad day
Hickey
silent treartment
The bbq
Y/n and Jaden pt.4
Not enough
hair
Living room nap
Masked girl
I'm not ava
BBL
Braces
Move on
Lost hoodie
Boyfriend duty
Pool day
The annoying twin
Prank went wrong
Dress
Stranger things
Student lounge
Cuddle
girlfriend or Ex?
Back rubs
The babysitter
Shut up
Bad girl
The right person
makeout session
bad girl pt.2
Marked
Crush
eat
Eye contact
Bad girl pt.3
Eye contacts
Bad girl pt.4
Bad girl pt.5
Bad girl pt.6
The right person pt.2
No kiss challange
Mean
The bully
How would you react?
Morning routine
Braces
Sleeping
Bad dream
Makeup
~New Book~

Ignored

6.1K 53 13
avengersdarling द्वारा

WC: 556 

Your ages in this imagine: 16

Requested: no

-----------------------------------------------------------------

-Jaden's POV-

Today I was going to ignore my girlfriend and see her reaction to that. I was on live while she was on my bed, watching some TikToks.

"Hey babe, do you want ice cream?" Y/n asked and I ignored her "babe?...baby?..Jaden!" I didn't reply to her, and she sat up and looked at me. I could see her from the corner of my eyes, but I still kept my attention on the live.

Y/n got up and sat next to me "babe are you okay?" she asked "are you mad at me" "Jaden look at me" she said trying to turn my face to make me look at her, but I didn't budge.

"Jadennn" she whined "fine then I'll annoy you until you talk to me" Y/n rested her head on my lap, and while I was answering hands, questions should play with my hair face and even close chasing her fingers over them and even lightly pinching my cheeks.

Y/n took out her phone and started texting someone she received a message, and that made a huge smile appear on her face. I'm guessing she kept texting that person says her smile hadn't changed.

I was curious to know who that person was, Y/n got up from my lap and sat back on the bed, giving me her back, still texting that person her phone rang, and she immediately picked it up.

"Hey Josh..yeah, of course I could hang out, I have nothing to do....yeah let me grab my shoes and I'll-" I quickly got up and grabbed Y/n's phone.

"Sorry dude this is Y/n's boyfriend Jaden and she's currently hanging out with me so she won't be able to hang out with you today or another day, Sorry bye" I hung up the phone and looked at my girlfriend who had a smile on her face.

"Are you going to talk to me now? " I was going to reply but then I was a bit mad, and I remembered the prank so I didn't reply to her question and sat back at my place.

Y/n sighed and said "fine I'll go since you don't wanna talk to me" she said, grabbing her things when she was going to grab her phone from me I grabbed her waist and pulled her on top of me, placing her on my lap and wrapping my arms around her.

"Don't leave" I said kissing her "Why were you ignoring me" she asked with a hint of sadness in her voice "sorry baby I was for a stupid prank" I said and she groaned.

"You are so annoying" she said and I chuckled "but you love me, right"

Y/n placed a finger on her cheek and pretended to think "I don't know do I" she ask and I kissed her passionately "Yeah I do" she said when I pulled away making me smile.

"All right guys, this is the end of the prank. I'm gonna end this live now and spend the whole day with my beautiful girlfriend byeee"

I ended the live and help my girlfriend leaning back so I was laid on the floor, Y/n giggled and I packed her lips. I love you I said, and she smiled. I love you too.

-

-

-

{Vote, comment, follow}

Q: Who would you hate if they ignored you?

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

93.7K 533 61
Ur name is y/n! Ur bestfriends w all the waltons but when U realize Jaden is rly cute..u try and find a way to date him withought jayla being mad..(H...
94K 1K 15
you have been best friends with Jayla for like 6 years now witch you Javon and Jaden are really close friends now you have been for years now you alw...
54.3K 375 50
So bitches there will be bunch of Walton imagines so please if you have some idea give me some . so if you don't like it maybe don't read this yeah...
122K 1.7K 24
˚ ༘ ೀ⋆。˚ᴵⁿ ᵃ ʷᵒʳˡᵈ ᵒᶠ ᵇᵒʸˢ, ʰᵉ'ˢ ᵃ ᵍᵉⁿᵗˡᵉᵐᵃⁿ ౨ৎ ⋆。˚ started march 3 2024 completed: ?? ౨ৎ