Tai In Love

By pyttays

In her last year studying to be a doctor, the young beauty stumbles upon someone who would change her life in... More

Tai in Love
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
Chapter 8
chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Epilogue

Chapter 50

2.2K 212 25
By pyttays

Vote and comment sw
Tai's pov
Monday
7:09 a.m.

I limp out of bed heading into the bathroom.

My legs are aching as a result of last night..

Gyal a you did want it

I know but why did he have to be so rough with me?

It was obvious that something was weighing on his mind. By the way he looked and the aggressiveness mixed with anger that engulfed his aura.

I could tell he needed it, which is part of the reason I gave in, in the first place.

I still haven't fully processed what he told me,
And I'm not sure I want to either.

I'm not stupid.

I know what a don is, I just don't want to believe it.
There is no way...

Trey?

That would mean...

My thoughts are interrupted when I feel his breath on my neck making me tense.

His lips brush the skin on the side making me shiver slightly at the contact.

I turn my head slightly meeting his gaze.

"Morning" I greet him lowly and he puts his arms around my waist pulling me into him.

I turn into his embrace with the side of my face resting on his firm chest listening to his heart.

I exhale into him.

"You good?" He asks me and I look at his face, he's watching me intently. "Yeah"

"Sure?" He questions

I nod.
No, I'm not.

"Mi just have alot pan mi mind..." I tell him not bothering to go into detail.

He looks at me expectantly as if waiting for me to say more but I keep quiet.

After a moment we pull away from each other and I go back to the sink.

I begin brushing my teeth when he reaches around me picking up his tooth brush.

I can feel his eyes on me as I continue, I spit the paste from my mouth. Looking up our eyes make four in the mirror.

He moves to the side of spitting in the sink. I'm about to move out of the way as he rinses his mouth but he pulls me back.

"Shower with me" his voice is husky telling me exactly what he's insinuating.

I shake my head.

"No I'm already sore" I tell him trying to escape from his grip.

He bites his lips looking at me, "who say nothing bout sex?" he acts oblivious putting his arm around my lower waist meeting my ear.

"Just come T" he kisses below my ear.

"Okay" I say in a sigh moving from his hold.

I can feels his eyes on me as I undress to step into the shower. After a moment the glass door slides open and he steps in..

I look at him cautiously and he holds up his hands before reaching around me picking up the body wash.

He takes my rag from me "let me?" He steps closer to me after lathering the cloth.

I smile up at him as he rubs it over my body, simultaneously massaging me.

It feels so good .

"Come closer to me" he says and I do.

He begins washing my back and I wrap my arms around him enjoying the feeling.

Trey's pov

"How sore are you?" I ask her, she's washing my beard.

She shrugs and I put my hand between her thighs, she winces pulling back from me.

Shit.

"It's that bad?"

She shrugs,"I don't think anything is wrong in the sense I should be worried, I'll be fine by later"

I nod but I still feel a slight guilt.

I feel some what bad.

Wish mi neva deal wid har suh rough. But it's as if everything that had happened building up to that point found its release at once.

Just happened to be that it was on her.

Jah know.

"Sorry baby" I hug around her, her soap breaststroke pressed against my abdomen.

She looks up at my face and I kiss her lips making her smile.

"You take you pills them this morning?" She asks me taking out her work pants.

"Yeah" I respond pulling out my Balenciaga sneakers.

I have a few things to do today, which is rare. I'm usually very busy with both businesses.

Whether it's making sure orders are done or approving and seeing through projects at the company.

My main objectives for today are fast tracking my club and meeting with the gang then my father.

"Remember you can't be smoking or drinking while on them" she tells me in a no nonsense tone and i nod carelessly.

"Trey im serious, no vaping, no weed and no henny"

"Mi hear" I tell her nonchalantly,

"Feel a joke mi a make? Matter of fact give me dem" she comes over to me after pulling up her pants.

"T mi nah go-"

"Now" she holds out her hand with her other resting on her hip.

Her stance reminds me of my mother's.

I hiss taking my vape from my pocket handing it to her.

Watch obedient bwoy..

She shakes her head turning around putting it on the dresser."Mi nuh care if you vex, it's what's best for you"

"Arite Doctor" I say staring at her from behind.

She turns looking at me with a coy smile on her face.

"Mi ready" she tells me picking up her bag.

"Fawud" I open the bedroom door waiting for her to pass.

"If you eva lick mi" she threatens.

"Wah ya go do?" I laugh,
she know the plan.

"We ago fight" she tries to put on a serious face and fails.

"Yuh caah fight" I jeer her

She laughs," Wah find out?"

"Pass mi ya" I playfully hiss my teeth.

She moves past me with her body turned to the side so I can't reach her.
Making me laugh out again.

"Gwan yer"

She giggles going down the stairs.

"Morning Casey " she smiles greeting my helper.
They met earlier when we came down first breakfast.

Cassandra turns and waves "Morning Mr. and Mrs. Richmond" she responds and Tai laughs

Make you so laughy laughy this morning
"We're not married" she corrects her,

Casey offers her an apologetic smile and I look at Tai for a moment.

I don't say anything.

"Sorry, I just assumed because of your ring" she points out and i look at Tai's finger.

She's wearing the ring I got her in L.A., I've always seen it but I've never paid attention to it until right now.

"Oh, I wear it out of habit, he actually got it for me" she smiles looking at it.

"Its very pretty" Casey smiles too.

"Babe you can reach this?" Tai asks me opening the cupboard.

"Wah?" I walk over standing behind her and she points up to a container filled with snacks.

I take it down resting it on the counter.

"Thanks" she tells me smiling .

"Why you put it so high in the first place?" I ask her picking up my keys as I wait for her to be done .

Everytime we leave the house she has snacks in her bag. Or she stops and gets some.

I'm not complaining.

Cause when me hungry right desso me gone.

She shrugs zipping her bag after throwing a grape into her mouth.

Deven know when she take that out.

"When this get here?" She asks staring at the range when we get outside.

"One a ih man dem fawud wid it this morning" I tell her opening her door on the crown.

She nods getting in, I join her on the other side driving out.

"Can we stop and get something?" She asks me

"Stop where?" I respond.

"Island grill I'm craving festival" she tells me,

I shake my head, it's as if her appetite doubled since being pregnant. Taiesha has always been a foodie but this different.

Mind you she had a full breakfast this morning and has snacks in her bag.

I don't decline though, if she want it she ago get it.

After five minutes I turn into the island grill drive- thru.

"That's all you want?" I ask her and she nods.

Handing the brown paper bag to her she smiles.

"Thank you" she takes it out of the bag as I drive off.

"Here" she pushes a piece to my mouth and I take it.

"You ago make me get fat wid you enuh" I tell her chewing the festival.

She laughs, "Everytime you a eat you push it a me mouth" I add

"You nah decline though" she retorts smiling as she puts her festival in her mouth

I never allow anyone to eat in my cars, especially being that this one is white. But it's like with her, she's an exception.

Anybody else get fuck.

Finally turning up the hill to her office I park the car. She finishes her festivals before reapplying her lipgloss and putting a piece of gum in her mouth.

"Later babe" she leans over and kisses my lips.

When she pulls back she giggles, my eyebrowsfurrow. "Wah you a laugh bout?"

"My whole lip combo is on you" she tells me reaching into her purse for a wipe.

She wipes my lips off before kissing my cheek.
"Bye " she smiles.

"Later baby" I respond watching as she walks towards the door.

****
Tai's pov
1:32 p.m.

"Shit" I mumble to myself when I drop the chart from my hands.

Bending I retrieve it quickly making my way to the nurses station.

"Amaya can you run this file for me?" I hand her my clipboard.

She looks at it for a moment before she starts typing.

As I stand there I begin to feel uneasy as a migraine creeps up on me.

"Can you bring this to my office when you're done?" I ask her and she nods looking up..

"You okay Tai?" She asks me and I nod eventhough I feel awful.

"I just need to sit" I tell her turning.

When I enter my office I turn on the AC and sit resting my head on the desk.

It feels as if everything is spinning.

Suddenly I get this unbearable urge to throw up and I quickly duck under my desk grabbing the bin.

"Oh my God Tai!" Amaya rushes over to me dropping the files on my desk as she crouches down beside me rubbing my back.

After I'm done I go into the bathroom to rinse my mouth.

When I get back Amaya has a cup in her hand, "Drink this, it's rehydration salt" she tells me and I thank her putting the cup to my head.

I slowly sip it sitting back at my desk.

"You okay now? Want me to call anyone?" She asks me.

I shake my head no, "I'll be okay, my head just hurts" I reassure her.

She has a pensive look, "Tai as a nurse me nuh feel comfortable leaving you after that, you did a throw up hard enuh. Mi woulda feel comfortable if you just go home."

"The day soon done anyways" she adds checking her watch.

I sigh, "okay, I'll call my boyfriend" I tell her.

She's right, I don't have enough energy nor do I feel well.

My head is still pounding.

I don't know why you're so stubborn and defiant, for a doctor my subconscious scolds.

"Great, I'm gonna get something for that headache and tell Dr.Chavez that you'll be leaving" she tells me exiting my office.

I dial Treyvon.
"Yeh?" he answers in a clipped tone when the line connects and I'm thrown off but I mask it quickly.

"Are you busy?" I ask him, my voice is low.

"Yes, is something wrong?" He questions,

I hesitate before speaking again as he seems irritated. Something is bothering him I can feel it through the phone.

"Yeah, I'm not feeling well can-"

He cuts me off, "Mi ago sen Malik, you meet him already him a drive wah white bimma" he says to me.

"Okay, what time will you be done?" I hear noise in his background and he seems distracted before speaking to me again.

"Taiesha i will see you at home" he tells me before hanging up.

I-

Wow.

I put my phone back on my desk shaking my head before folding my arms on the table resting my head.

My phone ringing startles me a little but I regain my composure before answering.

"Hello?" I ask waiting for the the person to identify themselves as it is a unsaved number.

"Tai, a Malik mi outside" he tells me

"Oh, hi I'm on my way out" I respond sitting up retrieving my bag from under my desk.

"Yeah" he hangs up and i close my office door going out.

"Im leaving now" I tell Amaya and she smiles.

"Good, get some rest and call me if anything. Here's something for the headache" she hands me the small packet and i take it smiling eventhough I till feel sick.

I exit through the front door.

Looking around the parking lot I'm about to dial his number when a white BMW stops at my feet.

"Good evening" I greet as I sit.

"Evening" he responds driving off.

"You good? You look different" He asks me and I shake my head.

"Yeah, mi just nuh feel the best" he nods.

The drive is silent and I take advantage of that resting my head on the window.

Watching as the cars and buildings go by, my eyes close a little.

Wah time babe ago come home?
Why him did so rilled up earlier?, I think to myself.

He just hung up on me and sent someone. I mean I appreciate the gesture but damn.

When we finally turn into the gate I thank him.

"Anytime sis" he tells me and i smile getting out.

He drives off and I enter the house.

"Ugh" I groan dropping my bag on the table, kicking off my shoes as I head up the stairs.

All I want to do right now is lay down, my body feels weaker and my head feels like it's spinning off my body.

I doubt this is morning sickness, I haven't had that in weeks. I probably caught the flu.

As soon as I push the door I begin taking off my work clothes.

When I finally land on the bed I curl up under the blanket closing my eyes.

I need this.

***
So we're on chapter 50...and over 12k reads, I'm so grateful to everyone of you. Thank you for the support.

I know updates haven't been frequent but I have school and SBAs to do. Unuh know how dat go.

But yeah, love you guys 🤍 and don't forget to vote and comment lovies. 🍃

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

796K 32.6K 50
๐€๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐›๐จ๐๐ฒ ๐–๐ก๐จ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฐ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐›๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ค๐ฌ ๐ข๐ญ? ๐€๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ฒ ๐ญ๐จ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ...
294K 22.3K 38
Diamantรฉ Martin, a 17 year old Christian girl who is the daughter of one of the most notorious dons in Jamaica, is attending Bridgeport High. O'Neil...
95.3K 8.8K 64
"Kassauni, there is more to life than continuous pain and suffering. I am sure you know that, and no one is asking you to go through it alone," She t...
3.5M 107K 65
โ I don't have time to waste thinking about a boy who will only destroy my future,โž I say getting closer to him with every word, maybe a little too c...