My Sassy Luna

By Bluelove357

Sequel of My Luna. It's the story about Chirawon Curse and the love story of a sassy Luna. A/N: This story co... More

Character Introduction
Character Introduction 2
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Special Chapter - My Luna anthology Reference
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Epilogue

Chapter 10

596 38 10
By Bluelove357

Charong: Ras Fiat Patchata.

All: Ras.

Niran: Wait, why are you here?

Ras: My greetings to everyone. I am Ras Fiat Patchata from Black Raven Pack.

Non: You are Niran's best friend Ras right.

Ras: Yes Papa Non. Sorry Khun Non. I think I lost the right to call you Papa since I lied to you.

Niran walked towards him and asked again.

Niran: Why didn't you tell me all this time?

Niran asked with an unbelievable and disappointed tone. Ras' face becomes sad and he is lost for words even though he knows what to reply but the words are stuck in his throat due to the pain in his heart.

Charong: Niran!!

Chet: He is my relative's son. They died when he was just less than a day Old.

Everyone looked at Ras with a shocked expression.

Mew: That means he's from Blue Hyacinth Pack. So he's your relative's son whose parents died because……..

Chet: Yes Alpha Mew. But after I got married to Aat I brought him with me and stayed in this palace.

Niran: But why didn't you tell me? You should have…..

Charong: One honest question everyone. Do you all like me?

Aat: Alpha!!!

Charong: I should have asked them eventually anyway. Let it be. Now tell me everyone.

Gulf: Dad, I never hate you. I'm just disappointed that you never told me about Mom's and you don't like destined mates that's all.

Charong: What about others?

Supanut: But we don't hate you.

Ohm: We never hate you. We were just worried.

Non: Worried about you not gonna accept us who we are as destined mates that's all. But you gave your blessings to NiranKong.

Charong: I still am not okay with destined ones but at the same time I don't have the heart to stop them who they are loving.

Non: Then that's what we wanted all the time. Now you said by yourself we are okay.

Charong: So….now you are okay?

All: Yes.

Mew: But we never hate you Alpha.

Charong: I am delighted to hear this. And about Ras, he didn't say because he's from Black Raven Pack and from my palace. If you know about this before, we don't know how you will react to him just because of which pack he came from and where he stayed all the time.

Once he came to this palace I got to know he's recessive Omega.

Niran: What?

Charong: You know about recessive Omega right?

Niran: Yes. They are very rare. I mean 1 or 2.

Charong: But that doesn't mean they don't exist. Here he is the living example of recessive Omega. But I don't like if someone treats others just because they are weak and different from others. So I raised him like an Alpha. Like how I raised my son Gulf. Even though Gulf is an Omega I raised him like he was born Alpha.

Gulf: Yes he never treats me like an Omega. He taught all about being Alpha and what is to be an Omega too. I became a strong werewolf despite my sub gender. It's all because of my great Alpha Dad.

Charong: Same I taught to Ras. So everyone thought he was an Alpha. Some people thought he was a beta too but never an Omega because he couldn't produce pheromones. When he joined Blue Hyacinth Pack University he was scared to enter because students might bully him because he's from Black Raven Pack. He represents himself as beta to everyone. He didn't tell you because he knows you are my great grandson and he thought you might not like him since he's from Black Raven Pack, from this palace and he was raised by me.

Niran looked at Ras but he dropped his head down looking at his hand which was held by Niran. Niran hands getting wet spots.

Niran: Ras!!

Aat came to Ras and hugged him. Ras rubbed his face on Aat's chest and wiped the tears on his shirt.

Aat: He may not be my biological son but I treat him as my own since he entered into my life. When Chet showed him for the first time I felt so happy and content seeing his beautiful face and innocent smile. What is wrong with being a recessive Omega? Actually I am proud of him. My Ras.

Non went near them and held his hand.

Non: Ras!!

Ras: Khun Non, I….

Non: It's Papa Non. It's always Papa Non. Don't ever change it. I don't care which sub-gender you are but I will treat you as I treated you before. There is no change. Also I like who you are because I don't care where you are from and who raised you. It's all about how well you treat others with your love and care. It automatically says how good the people who raised you.

Ohm: Yes Ras, we never hate our Great Granddad and not going to hate you just because you were raised by him.

Supanut: We never raised our child not knowing about my Great Granddad. They know everything. Now the moment happened that the grandchildren and great grandchildren get to meet their great Grandad atlast.

Petch: I am worried about Alpha Charong's health because they're gonna make him lose his energy being active puppies around him.

Charong: I am ready. I have so much energy.

Davika: Think again Alpha Charong. You have totally 10 grandchildren.

Charong: Actually I am waiting for the moment to spend time with them.

Sky: Good luck Great Granddad.

Mild: Wish you all the best.

Baifern: Su su na Alpha Charong.

Charong: I am not going to war. Why are you saying this?

Mew: You will soon know Alpha Charong.

Charong: Okay okay let's go and eat breakfast. You all didn't eat anything right?

Gulf: Yes Dad. As you asked we didn't eat breakfast.

Hom: I am hungry.

Charong: Come here my little girl.

Charong picked her in his arms and started walking.

While everyone entered the dining hall, Ras told Aat that he would join soon and went outside.

Niran: Kong, I……...

Kong: Go after him first.

Niran just smiled at him before following Ras outside.

Ras went out and walked to the garden where he sat on the stone bench. He leaned his head on the bench and closed his eyes.

Niran: Hey, buddy.

Ras smiled with eyes closed but didn't say anything.

Niran: You remember when I first saw you.

Ras didn't reply and Niran continued.

Niran: You were looking around watching your mobile looking at the map finding our class.

Ras: That app is bullshit.

Niran: Because you were using that for the first time.

Ras: Still. It should be a little easy to navigate.

Niran: And then what happened?

Ras: The hero came to the rescue.

Niran: Hahaha you should have seen your face in the mirror that time. You look like you were saved in the war.

Ras smiled lightly before opening his eyes and looking at Niran who was standing opposite him.

Niran: You are still the same to me no matter where you are from and who you are. You are my best friend.

Ras: But you are disappointed in me. I made you disappointed in me. I have so many secrets.

Niran: If that secret needs to be kept for a reason then it's okay. Wait, so you have another secret?

Ras: ……

Niran: That's okay you don't need to say. I said na, if some secrets are not to say out loud then it should not. Only you have to decide to let anyone get to hear the secret. Even between best friends.

Ras: But your disappointed look,

Niran: Sorry Ras. I made that face because I feel bad that I don't get my best friend's trust. I am disappointed in myself that I make you feel like this. Feel like you can't tell anything.

Ras: No it's not your fault…

Niran: Yes. It's not my fault. Then I get to know that everyone has secrets even between best friends. We should not interpret trust with secrets. I have my own secrets too.

Ras: You too.

Niran: Yes. But I didn't tell you everything. It's not because I didn't trust you. It's……some secrets need to be kept secret or when the correct time comes it will be out no matter how much effort you put in.

Ras: Yes….you are right….wait why you speak like Alpha Charong.

Niran: What does that mean?

Ras: He always speaks philosophically. And it's rare. Like how you speak with me. You always talk casually, sometimes with humour or…you know just one word which makes all problems solved.

Ras smiled at him for a second before remembering something that made him frown.

Niran: Ras.

Ras: Promise me one thing Niran. No matter what my other secrets are, you will not cut ties with me as a friend.

Niran: Ras, why are you going to the extent of breaking our friendship? Don't even say like this

Ras: Please…

Niran: Remember this, no matter what your other secrets are, I am sure I will not break our friendship.

Chet: Ras Niran. Come eat breakfast.

Ras: Coming Uncle Chet.

Niran: Let's go.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hom keeps on hanging on Charong's neck like she is hanging on the steel monkey bar.

Ohm: Non, can you pick her up he might have pain in his neck already.

Non: I already asked but he said he's fine and happy that he is having precious time with her granddaughter. I am afraid if I ask again he will think I don't like him spending time with her. But I am happy to see him with her. See how happy he is.

Ohm: Yes, I agree but…

Gulf: I will ask him.

Non: Papa!!

Gulf walked towards Charong and stood opposite him.

Gulf: Dad, you might have neck pain.

Charong: I am fine. Please let me spend time with her.

Hom: Yes Grandpa, I want to play with him. Granddad is so strong. Don't worry I assure you.

Gulf: But I want to play with my Dad too. It's been so long since I played with him. After an hour you can play with him. Deal?

Hom was thinking for some time before nodding at him.

Gulf: Dad, come sit there.

Both went to the seating area near the patio and sat on it.

Gulf: Are you okay Dad? Have some water.

Charong drank water and took a deep breath.

Gulf: Haha you are lucky Dad.

Charong: Huh?

Gulf: When Niran, Ben, Kiet, Phuwin, Tanawat were all below 10 years old at that time. Mew always held up at work so that he couldn't spend time with us. So he decided Sunday is family time and he plays with everyone. Now you are spending a few hours with only Hom makes you tired. But Mew had to play with them for the whole day. Since they know Sunday is the only day they can spend all the time with Mew they told whatever they want to play with him.

Mew: I feel pity for him. Seriously I am happy that I can spend time with Hom but I am really tired which I can't deny but I am happy.

Gulf: Hahaha……oops sorry Dad. I was remembering something.

Charong: What is it?

Gulf: Mew got admitted in hospital because all his grandchildren hang on his neck and take a photo.

Charong: That's crazy. What he thinks he was doing?

Gulf: Same Dad. His leg fractured and he didn't go to work for one week. But all those one week everyone was taking care of him. Phuwin reads a bedtime story to Mew until he sleeps. Niran and Ben made food for him. Tanawat and Kiet are always there with him. They never left him alone for the whole week. Also he recovered quickly because he wanted to play with them again. Hahahaha…… Goddess I can't stop laughing. They are so Silly sometimes. He loves his grandchildren so much. But Hom is the princess of the Blue Hyacinth Pack. She is the Granddad's little princess.

Charong: She is this great GrandDad's little princess too.

Gulf: Ofcourse she is. And I can see it

Charong: And the prince's too. They have already grown up. I wish I could carry them when they were little. I am sure they were squishy and cute.

Gulf: Yes Dad. They were so cute. Now they are cute and handsome young men.

Charong: Gulf…

Gulf: Yes Dad.

Charong: What is the reason that you came here after a long time? What I think is the reason that you came here?? Please don't lie. Please, I beg you.

Gulf: Dad!!!! I can't tell the reason since someone included…..

Charong: Is it because of Madonna?

Gulf was shocked but he didn't reply but he didn't deny either

Charong: So she is.

Gulf stayed silent and looked at the ground.

Charong: Before the curse was born, I didn't have any objection over destined mates. To be honest my wolf was so eager to find a mate. After the curse was born, everything changed. My feelings for the destined one changed but as the Alpha King of Black Raven pack I should be responsible for my people. So I was thinking of helping people about this Chirawon Curse so I went to Necro Planet then I got to know they are also cursed. After Madonna's sister's death I always went to see her and give company to her. We thought we should wait for the prophecy to happen. It's the only solution. So when the curse was broken by OhmNanon and Fah. We don't feel any changes. Then we found that It's all because we have to believe in ourselves as werewolves so that we can transform and attain powers. But people already forgot the past and are living on. We should not forget who we are. We have technology and we live a happy life. But the wolf bonding and mate bonding. Powers to help ourselves to go further in development and limitations. Everything has to be limited. If technology becomes unlimited in our life it will also be a demerit to us. We should control ourselves and know when to stop. Vampire's is a good example for limited technology. They are ahead of us but they never forget who they are. This affects both Cern and Necro. But Vampire's are still the same. They never change in terms of who they are. We three depend on the moon Goddess. Moon Goddess spiritual power emits all our super natural powers. Cern and Necro lost their spiritual connection with the Moon. While Ambro Planet never lost the spiritual connection with the Moon.

Gulf: Thanks Dad for everything.

Charong: As I said, it's my responsibility. Also if Necro Planet has to break free from the curse they have to believe in themselves and we have to believe in us. So we can spiritually connect with the moon goddess.

Once he finished speaking he turned to look at his son who had tears rolling in his eyes.

Charong: Oh baby, come here.

Gulf: Love you Dad.

Charong: Thank Goddess. My soul felt complete by hearing this.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
At dinner:

Gulf: Dad, this is the best feast I have ever had.

Mew: You beat me in this Alpha Charong.

Non: Even the food you ordered for us is great. Like you. Cern's Greatest Alpha.

Charong: Thank you for all your appreciation. If I didn't make this for my children then why am I being the GrandDad of yours?

Hom: Hom is happy with the food.

Charong: She is so cute.

Phuwin: She literally gets spoiled by everyone in the family.

Niran: Then what are you doing?

Phuwin peels the shrimp and puts it on Hom's plate.

Phuwin: She is a baby. How can she peel it off by herself?

Everyone started laughing at Phuwin while Hom enjoyed eating the shrimp.

Charong: This is not the end. Here comes the desserts.

Charong: And this is Black Raven Pack's traditional dessert.

Kong: Oooohh….this is my favorite.

Charong: Have a lot. We have more sweets.

Kong: Thanks Alpha Charong.

Charong: Call me Great Granddad.

Not only Kong but everyone at the table was shocked to hear this. They were happy that this was not a dream. Kong took the sweet and ate it.

Kong: Yummyyyy…

After dinner, Gulf told everyone at the table about what Charong told to Gulf in the afternoon about curse and everything.

Charong: So we should believe in ourselves. Hope you all understand what I am saying.

Sky: About Ben still not transforming into werewolf. It's all because we forgot who we are and our belief in ourselves.

Charong: Yes.

Sky: Doctor Kan talked this with us, he also said there is a possibility the curse has already broken. But I wondered why we hadn't transformed yet. Now I got the answer. And about the mate, we won't have an inmate relationship anymore.

Charong: Yes everything is getting back to normal. But the people before the curse was evicted won't get affected by this. They will still be the same.

Sky: Thanks GrandDad. I was researching werewolves' evolution. I can submit this to Alpha Pluem so that he can process this further.

Charong: Good.

Charong asked the children to get to their bed to sleep while the parents remained in their seats.

Charong: I want to talk with you about something.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Next morning they are all about to get ready to go back to their pack. They are all sitting in the lounge waiting for Charong to say their byes.

Charong comes downstairs with Aat, Chet and Ras. Gulf wants to stay there with his Dad here but he can't stay away from his Alpha so he couldn't.

Charong: Before you go I want to tell you all something.

Gulf: What is it Dad?

Charong: Yesterday, I asked you all something, remember??

Supanut: About the throne, next King of Black Raven Heart.

Charong: But you all don't want to take the throne after me. You all are my children and grandchildren so I wanted anyone here to take the throne after me. Supanut can't take it since he is the Alpha King of Blue Hyacinth Pack and Mild is the Luna of Azalea Mellow Pack, Sky is the Luna of Red Orchid Pack. Ohm clearly said he is already overloaded with media work 24/7. Also he is not interested in ruling as an Alpha King.

Non: We are happy with what we are doing. We don't want the throne. Not because it's Black Raven Pack, even if it's another pack we don't want.

Ohm: I am already not spending time with my family so I don't want any more responsibility.

Charong: I understand Ohm. So if I make someone to be the next Alpha King of Black Raven Pack. Are you all okay with that?

Gulf: We already said Okay to this yesterday night after the dinner. We are sure. But do you believe in that person to rule Black Raven Pack?

Charong: I put all my trust in him. I am even sure I trust him the most after Aat.

Gulf was hurt by the words his Dad said. He kind of feels jealous of that person. He gets if his Dad trusts Aat the most it's acceptable because Aat never leaves him. NEVER!!! But he left his Dad because he thought his Dad was never going to accept destined ones but even though he is not into destined ones he helped a lot. Aat understands his Dad more than anyone and stays beside him. Even after marriage he didn't come to Blue Hyacinth Pack but Chet went to Black Raven Pack.

Aat is the most faithful person Gulf has ever seen. After Aat he doesn't know who is that person that makes his Dad trust him to give the throne.

While he was thinking, Charong went beside Ras and put his hands on his shoulder.

Charong: My second most trusted person and the one who I think is the most suitable one after my blood is Ras Fiat Patchata.

The Omega King of Black Raven Pack.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Will see you all in the next chapter ☺️💙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

864K 25.3K 100
[ BEING REWRITTEN ] 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐎𝐍𝐄 - 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ----- 𝐃𝐘𝐋𝐀𝐍 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐒 I messed up - I messed up in typical Dylan fashion because...
459K 24K 130
[COMPLETED ✅] Win Metawin Opas-iamkajorn, a famous Instagram Superstar goes through a break-up. Bright Vachirawit Chivaaree, a famous Thai Model and...
14.9K 885 29
Ohm is a stylist and Make up artist of different Artists also he is a single parent ....And Nanon is a Superstar who is arrogant and very self centre...
23.7K 1.2K 31
'Everyone warned me to stay away from him, but I was naive to give him a chance and they were right... HE IS A WALKING RED FLAG!! ' . . This is a sto...