𝐀π₯𝐨𝐞'𝐬 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐀𝐞𝐧 𝐏𝐞...

Galing kay erwenc_

π“žπ“·π“°π“Έπ“²π“·π“°... "He went down on you, right?" He whispered into my ear, and an embarrassed blush creeped on... Higit pa

𝐈 𝐍 𝐓 𝐑 𝐎
𝐈
𝐈𝐈
𝐈𝐈𝐈
πˆπ•
𝐕
π•πˆ
π•πˆπˆ
π•πˆπˆπˆ
πˆπ—
𝐗
π—πˆ
π—πˆπˆ
π—πˆπˆπˆ
π—πˆπ•
𝐗𝐕
π—π•πˆ
π—π•πˆπˆ
π—π•πˆπˆπˆ
π—πˆπ—
𝐗𝐗
π—π—πˆ
π—π—πˆπˆ
π—π—πˆπˆπˆ
π—π—πˆπ•
𝐗𝐗𝐕
π—π—π•πˆ
π—π—π•πˆπˆπˆ
π—π—πˆπ—
𝐗𝐗𝐗
π—π—π—πˆ
π—π—π—πˆπˆ
π—π—π—πˆπˆπˆ
π—π—π—πˆπ•
𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕
π—π—π—π•πˆ
π—π—π—π•πˆπˆ
π—π—π—π•πˆπˆπˆ
π—π—π—πˆπ—
𝐗𝐋
π—π‹πˆ
π—π‹πˆπˆ
π—π‹πˆπˆπˆ
π—π‹πˆπ•

π—π—π•πˆπˆ

9.6K 215 41
Galing kay erwenc_

♡★𝓐𝓛𝓞𝓡𝓐 '𝓢  • 𝓟𝓞𝓥★♡

27 - Theme Song:
Zone ~ Jordyne

I sighed deeply as I stared at the screen of my phone, my leg swaying slowly as I awaited a response from Drake. I was done with my work shift and I was having a smoothie before I called Russell to pick me up and take me to Amelia's house where everyone was getting ready.

Drake had been gone for less than two days but I felt super sad and empty.

Kylen had supported me through everything and had wiped away all the tears I'd shed. He had successfully cheered me up and convinced me that it wasn't the end of the world, and that was true because the school had been in a mad frenzy about tonight's basketball game since morning.

People had been planning their outfits since last week and literally everyone was going to be there. It was a big game and everyone was excited. I was excited too, I no longer had to choose between soccer and basketball.

"Hey pretty girl," I looked up to see a guy staring at me, his hand placed against the chair opposite me. He was quite good-looking but he wasn't my type. He seemed to be a soccer player from the familiar logo on his hoodie.

"Um, hie." I responded awkwardly.

"Why are you sitting alone in this café? That's very odd, because you're breathtaking." His eyes shamelessly scanned me and I internally cringed.

"Because I want to—"

"Sure. Are you single, could I have your number?" He cut me off.

"I'm not single, and I'm not interested in you, thank you very much. Leave me alone." I told him firmly and he smirked.

"Oh, stop playing hard to get. I know you're lonely, who's here with you anyway?" He gave me a mocking smirk, clearly undermining my capabilities to deal with him physically.

"I'm with her, I'm her boyfriend. So fuck off immediately." A powerful voice startled him and I turned my head to face none other than Taylor.

She walked towards us, easily towering over the guy who was now looking up at her in shock. She looked more masculine than he did: her short, dark hair, the piercings, her outfit, broad shoulders and tall height. It was embarrassing for him but he covered it up with a laugh.

"Seriously? Y-You? That's so lame—" he didn't finish when one of Taylor's veiny hands wrapped around his throat, the other stuffed in her pocket as she lifted him slightly with great ease.

"I want you to repeat that, I dare you." My brows rose as I watched the scene unfold before me. I had to admit that Taylor looked pretty hot and powerful doing that, and the guy looked frightened to the core.

"I'm s-sorry, I didn't mean- mean anything." He raised his hands in surrender, his voice slightly high-pitched in fear as he looked up at Taylor. The both of them had already attracted an audience.

"Damn right, now get out of here." She let him go and since his feet had been off the ground, he fell flat on the floor before quickly getting up and running out of the café.

"Wow, thank you for saving me Taylor." I marveled as she sat opposite me. She finally met my gaze, smirking in the process.

"My pleasure, he's just a fucking coward. Misogynistic, someone had to put him in his place." Taylor nonchalantly took a sip from my water bottle as I giggled.

"Exactly. He looked so timid, where did all that confidence go?" I shook my head.

"It wasn't even there in the first place. I bet he has already pissed his pants wherever he is." We both laughed at her remark.

"I'm sure, but I really appreciate what you did. I swear the disrespect is so unreal." I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah, but I won't let anyone disrespect you, not on my watch." She held my gaze and I was the first to break it as I got nervous. It was intense, I couldn't maintain it.

"So, are you attending the basketball game?" I asked and she shook her head.

"Nah, not today. There's going to be some street-racing tonight so I won't make it." She shrugged softly.

"Oh wow, do you race or you're a spectator?" I questioned while she adjusted the sleeve of her black hoodie.

"I'm a racer, gorgeous. I love living life on the fast lane at times, but yeah, the adrenaline rush is worth it." She smiled slowly, her dark eyes solely focusing on me.

"That's so impressive, I'm not that courageous though," I laughed slightly and she let out a sexy chuckle.

"It's not as bad or dangerous as they make it look, gorgeous. Maybe one day you should come with me, experience it just once in your life. It'll be fun and you won't regret it." Taylor winked playfully.

"One day I will, I trust your judgement so I'm not worried." I grinned while her smirk grew wider, her gaze on me intensifying by the minute.

"Of course. So I heard your man left the country, a little birdie told me." She drank more of the water, unbothered by the fact that I had been drinking it before.

"Wow, news travels fast around here huh?" I shook my head in amusement and she nodded.

"Well I have a few connections, so I hear news while it's still fresh." She exhaled, "but how are you feeling? It must be hard for you."

"Well yeah, a little. But Kylen has been helping me calm my emotions, and my family too. But thank you for asking." I crossed my legs while sipping my smoothie.

"And if you ever need anything from me, don't hesitate to ask. Emotional support, ice-cream, a random midnight drive, I'm down for anything that'll make you happy." Taylor reached out to hold my hand.

"Aw, that's so sweet and kind of you Taylor. And I promise to ask if I need anything," I nodded in response and she smiled.

"Great. I know you don't want anything more but don't let that stop us from being good friends. Let me know if you need something, I'll literally drive to your place at 3AM if I have to." She squeezed my hand and I laughed.

"Oh yes, that would be great." We both laughed at this before I inhaled, "expect random calls or texts from me then, I'll be a nuisance but I'm guessing that's still okay."

"Absolutely, you are important. My phone is usually on Do Not Disturb, but your calls and texts take priority. I don't think I'll ever be annoyed by you either." Taylor bit her lip briefly.

"It's nice to know someone cares, I appreciate you so much Tay." I tilted my head, ignoring the tiny sparks of heat that danced on the skin she was touching. She seemed to notice this as she slowly pulled her hand away.

"Yeah, you know that I love you, but you don't have to say it back. I just want you to know, and to remember." Taylor's voice was soothing and I felt my heart flutter slightly upon hearing her confident articulation.

"Oh no, I, I do love you too." Her dark eyes glimmered as I rolled my lips.

"I appreciate that." She stared at me in adoration for some time before speaking, "so, what time are you going for that game? Aren't you running late?"

"Oh I was about to text Russell to pick me up and drop me off at Amelia's place for the preparations." I pulled out my phone but she stopped me.

"Don't worry gorgeous, I can take you there." Taylor pulled out her car keys and I smiled in amusement.

"I'm a lucky girl, aren't I? Surrounded by such supportive people." I took my bag while she chuckled.

"Of course you are, very lucky." Taylor waited for me to get up before pushing my chair in for me. I thanked her then we both walked out of the café heading straight for her luxurious, black Jeep that glistened under the Sun's influence.

Taylor pulled the door open for me and I thanked her before entering. She shut the door then went to her side, effortlessly sliding in then pressing the ignition button. The engine purred while I secured my seat belt, turning my phone on to text Russell about the changes.

It took us a few minutes to get to Amelia's house, mainly because Taylor was a fast driver. It was easy to believe that she was a racer, and I thought it was perfect for her.

"Thank you again for the ride, I'll text you?" I tilted my head up to face her once we were outside. She was leaning by the car while we spoke.

"Of course, I'll look forward to that." She outstretched her arms and I smiled before tiptoeing to give her a hug. It was tight and secure, and her heavenly fragrance was delicious.

She kissed my cheek gently before we let go, and on cue, Amelia skipped towards us.

"You made it! Oh hey Taylor," Amelia waved and she simply nodded in acknowledgement.

"I did, I'm here on time thanks to Taylor." I gestured to her.

"Yeah. So I'll catch you later, beautiful." She winked before getting into the car. Amelia and I walked towards the entrance while holding hands and she gave me a mischievous glance.

"So beautiful, hey?" I groaned slightly.

"We're friends—"

"And the way she looks at you tells me otherwise. She's still very interested, more so now that Drake has kissed Germany goodbye."

"I'm faithful though," I declared but Amelia smirked.

"Yeah well I'd like to see for how long you keep that up."

~

"Your makeup goes so well with your outfit, Kylen is about to get a shock." Emily, one of the girls told me and those who heard hummed in agreement.

"Thank you, do you think the shorts are too tiny though?" I inspected myself in the mirror, noticing how my thighs were out and a bit of my ass peaked from beneath the ripped edges.

"No, you look fucking sexy," Amelia tapped my ass and I laughed. I pulled on my boots before adjusting my ponytail.

"So two guys from first team gave me their hoodies, Mason and Daniel. Whose should I wear?" Avani, one of the pretty girls in our group held them up.

"Definitely Daniel,"

"Danny's hoodie."

"Mason is sweet, but Daniel gets my vote." Another girl spoke up and soon enough, majority of the people had voted for Daniel. He was hot, but definitely not my type.

"I had no idea you were going to wear Everett's hoodie." I gaped as Amelia pulled it on.

"He begged me, too many people wanted it so I was his safest option." she smirked while adjusting her mini skirt.

"Of course, I'm sure Russell gave his hoodie to Sasha, he's been talking about how she makes him happy and shit." I rolled my eyes with a laugh.

"Ah yeah, and Sasha is like smoking hot, definitely Russell's type. The blonde hair, big ass, everything." Amelia shook her head and I hummed in agreement.

"They might be together, but Russell doesn't like relationships. Kylen tells me that they're obsessed with each other though." I pulled on my Nike Air shoes.

"Maybe he changed his mind. Besides, Sasha always gets what she wants." Amelia shrugged nonchalantly and I smirked.

"Let's see how long it lasts." I snickered before getting up and checking my overall outfit. Everything looked fine and we had about ten minutes until we had to leave.

We drove to the venue where the game was to be held. The parking lot was already full of cars and we obviously got a spot in the reserved parking area.

There was a lot of noise from the cheering, loud music and just the activities taking place in the area. Kylen had texted me to come to the rooms where they were chilling before the game, but I was scared to go alone so I pulled Amelia along.

"Do you think we're going in the right direction?" I questioned as we walked down the golden-lit corridor, the polished floor sparkling beneath us.

"Yes, he said room number 11," I checked the text once again.

"It's this one." Amelia pointed at the foor just a little bit down the corridor.

"I can't believe the basketball team is so special that they got these hotel rooms." She gaped as we knocked on the door. Kylen hadn't even slept at home last night, he'd left for this place on Friday. All of the basketball players had been here, practicing day and night.

"It must be Chubs, oh yeah, it is." Russell opened the door and I gave him a glare. "Now Alora, with that attitude, I might just close the door."

"Try it." I nonchalantly pushed past him and walked into the room. As expected, it was luxuriously set up, the three beds draped in dark, silky linen, positioned in different areas of the massive room. It was a little bit dim, but the atmosphere was very exquisite.

The black, marble floor contrasted perfectly with the deep grey walls, the velvet black curtains with gold rods adding a touch of immaculacy to the overall appearance.

"We knew you'd come, you're that curious." Everett smirked and I stuck my tongue out in response.

"Aloe, so glad you—" I heard Kylen's voice say and I turned to find him standing in the bathroom doorway, his mouth gaped as he inspected my outfit.

"Like what you see?" Amelia smirked at Kylen while walking over to Everett.

"Fuck yeah I do," his eyes slowly dragged over my body, inspecting my legs and biting his lip.

"Stop, you're making me regret this." I blushed as he looked down at me the moment he was within reach, pulling me into his arms for a tight hug.

"You shouldn't. You look so sexy, especially with my hoodie. Suits you so much." He murmured into my ear and I laughed.

"Stop it. Are you ready to play? How are you feeling?" I held his face between my hands.

"I'm quite nervous but excited. I've been practicing for months, so I know it's all good." He exhaled and I smiled.

"I'm proud of you. I know you'll be the star and obviously the best player. I'll be there to support you through the entire game.

"That means a lot, you know I won't disappoint you Aloe," his hand didn't hesitate to squeeze my ass but I swatted it away.

"Don't touch me, you know I'm taken." I tilted my head up at him and a scoff escaped his lips.

"Well I don't see him anywhere," Kylen smiled sarcastically and I rolled my eyes.

Amelia and I hung out with the boys for a bit as they got ready, then we left for the VIP area. We got some food and by then, Sasha had joined us. She looked extra hot in some light wash ripped jeans that were even ripped right beneath her ass cheeks, and of course, Russell's hoodie. Her hair was in a high ponytail and her makeup looked exquisite.

No wonder Russell went for her, she was unbelievably beautiful. She wasn't from our school but she was in the same age group as us.

The game soon began after the opening ceremony and introductions. Everyone was extremely excited and in a frenzy as they cheered the players on. They were playing against the school's main rival, Eastbourne Academy.

"Go Kylen," I cheered as he effortlessly took the ball from the opponent, his skilled hand dribbling the ball as he swiftly ran towards their side, bravely aiming the ball into the hoop outside of the three point arc and it entered the net. The crowd went wild as they earned three points, and they were at a draw now.

The other team was very good it was a tense game because after three quarters of the game, the opposing team was leading by a large gap. During the fifteen minute break, I had to talk to Kylen and help him calm down since he was under a lot of pressure and frustration.

As the captain of the team, he had to set by example for the other players. Their coach was thankfully relaxed and he gave the entire team a good pep talk. They had to work very hard for the last game because if they didn't, they wouldn't stand a chance.

"Wish me luck, Aloe." Kylen looked nervous and I cooed, pulling him into a tight hug which he accepted.

"Listen Ky, almost the entire population is here to watch you play. Everyone is rooting for you, they know you're the champion, better than everyone playing on this fucking court right now. NBA literally approached you, that's impressive, so I don't see how a high school game can tear down the most powerful basketball player I know." I held his shoulders as I spoke with firmness and passion.

"Now, you're going to go in there, play with your heart and soul, as though no one is watching and you're at home. You're a winner, you'll always be one to me, and I'm here for you. Now go and kick some ass." I encouraged and he smiled widely, giving me a brief yet suffocating hug.

"You're amazing Aloe. I love you so much." He kissed my forehead.

"I love you more Ky. Now go and show them how it's done," I winked and after pulling away he winked in acknowledgement and I felt relieved and fulfilled. He occasionally got anxious, but I knew he'd pull through no matter what.

The last bit of the game proved to be a success. Kylen and his team played rigorously, and they began to score endless points and this time, people were in an insane frenzy, worse than before.

Twelve minutes blew by in a whim, and in the additional three minutes, it was easy to tell that our team was going to be the victor.

At last, the siren went off, marking the end of the game and I got up in happiness to cheer for our team. All players shook hands and as soon as Kylen took notice of me and began jogging in my direction, I effortlessly lunged towards him. He immediately caught me in the nick of time and I wrapped my arms and legs around him.

"Congratulations Ky, I'm so happy for you. You did it." I held him tighter and he did the same, twirling us briefly.

"All because of you, Aloe." He responded, hugging me more and I had a certain emotion wavering through my body as that happened.

"Aw, the childhood lovebirds are finally together." I heard a familiar voice say from behind us. I turned my head to face Everett, Russell and surprisingly, Alison and her best friend, Maggie.

"Stop, I was congratulating him."

"Where's that energy with Everett and I? We were in all the games too," Russell smirked but I just waved my hand in casual dismissal.

"Whatever, I'll give you that energy," I rolled my eyes as Kylen released me. I moved over to hug them, whispering some threats into their ears. Especially concerning the delicious food that was being sold outside.

"Who's going to the after party? It's being hosted at Harvey's mansion." Russell asked while checking his phone.

"I'm going—"

"No, you're underage." Everett smirked, "hol' up, isn't that your boyfriend?" He pointed at a slim, tall guy who was standing among a few guys, directing his statement to Alison.

"That's none of your business," she immediately went red but Maggie was smirking.

"Ah, so it's a yes." Russell marveled, looking in the same direction as Everett. "Ayo Oliver, come over here."

"That's not his name," Alison face-palmed herself.

"Okay but I never said that I cared," he fired back, "look, he's coming nevertheless. He's another one of our fans."

"Wassup man," Everett was the first to greet him, then Kylen and I.

"Hie Everett, hie Russell, oh and Kylen, I'm so happy to speak to you." He smiled, and he had a perfect set of white teeth. He was actually good-looking, Alison had a decent taste.

"Yeah we know. What's your name, kid?"

"Oh I'm Isaac, I'm aiming to be in the first team basketball like you. Can I get a selfie?" He looked at them with so much hope, especially Kylen.

"Sure, I don't see why not." They all surprisingly cooperated and joined him for a couple of selfies. He also gave it to me and I took more pictures of them.

"Is she your girlfriend?" Russell gestured to Alison.

"Um, ye-yeah. She is my girlfriend." His cheeks lightly tinted red and we all cooed.

"Cool, we just wanted to say hie, that's all." Everett concluded and Isaac looked honoured.

"Oh, thank you. My friends would probably like to meet you later if that's okay." He spoke expectantly.

"Sure thing." Kylen had to respond as Russell and Everett remained silent.

After he left, it didn't take a millisecond for Everett and Russell to burst out laughing like maniacs. They could barely breathe as they gave each other high-fives, wheezing and gripping their knees. At this point, we were all unfazed by their behaviour. They never took anything seriously.

"On second thought, Alison, I can get you into tonight's party with connections. We need to do something about your love life."

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

421 108 28
"If I risk it all, could you break my fall? How do I live? How do I breathe? When your not here i'm sufficated. I wanna feel love, run through my blo...
392K 12.1K 49
"You are mine now. Just remember one thing nobody gets the privilege of bringing that smile on your face and touching you" he clenched his fsts and m...
18K 1.7K 24
"You had no right to do that," I snap, trying my best to out walk him. His chuckle was loud behind me and his hand griped on my forearm, stopping me...
20.5M 346K 42
#1 Teen Fiction | #1 Young Adult | #1 Romance "We all need someone to drive us mad." - The Wombats. He stared arrogantly down at me, a smirk plaste...