Tai In Love

Od pyttays

In her last year studying to be a doctor, the young beauty stumbles upon someone who would change her life in... Více

Tai in Love
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
Chapter 8
chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
chapter 21
chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Epilogue

Chapter 20

2.8K 225 8
Od pyttays

Trey's pov
Sunday
9:08 am.

"Tai bill nuh" I hiss putting her last bag into my car.

She's moving in today and as happy as I am that she is,she's been pissing me off all morning.

Apparently she got a dm on Instagram from some girl that I used to mess with, with pictures of us together and she's been acting weird towards me ever since.

I don't even get why she's mad, it was way before her and I don't even know that girl anymore.

She rolls her eyes getting into the back seat of my g wagon.

I exhale .

"Come roun yasso and stop this nuh b" I say looking at her in the rear veiw mirror and she looks away from me out the window.

"Mi can come round there fi yuh if you like?" I say in a tone that she knows better than to play with me.

She hisses getting out of the car coming around to the front.

When she gets in she sits away from me looking at her phone.

I drive off after she puts on her seat belt heading to my house.

When we arrive I park in the drive way and Tai gets out walking to the back to grab the bags.

Wah do da girl ya man

I take them from her shaking my head and she walks into the house infront of me.

Despite my pissy attitude the veiw of her ass in this dress is doing it for me.

It's summer now so she's wearing more clothes that reveal her body and I'm not complaining, I just hope no bwoy nuh mek the mistake look pan har cause me and dem ago have problems.

I put her bags down and walk into the kitchen, I see her on the phone and picking up her car keys.

"Yeah see you soon babe" she hangs up

Who tf she a call babe?

"Who ya talk to?" I ask her my voice not so pleasant causing her to jump startled

"Kel" she tells me looking up from her phone.

She's not lying, I would be able to tell.

She turns and picks up a water putting it in her purse before she fixes her lipgloss

"Weh you a go?" I ask her

"Why you a question me?" She says with attitude,

Who she a talk to?

"Careful" I warn her and she rolls her eyes walking away from me.

Before I can reach her she slams the front door behind her and I hear her car engine.

The fuck?!?

She really a gwan so ova wah girl weh mi fuck 8 months ago ??

A slam door Inna my bomboclaat face??

Dawg if you ever understand how mi angry right now mi feel like punch something. A the first wah woman scratch that anybody ever disrespect me like that and over fuckry.

I love Tai but wah she just do piss me off pan a level wah mi caah even explain. I'm going to make her regret doing what she did.

I grab my keys and leave the house after changing my outfit.

Tai's pov
3:20pm

"Some bitch texted me about her and Trey and I honestly think I did too much..." I tell kel sitting across from her sipping my drink

We dropped off packages this morning and I helped her run errands since Jayson isn't in Toronto right now, he's in newyork with some of his family for some family event.

"What did you do?" She asks me and I start to feel the embarrassment of my actions

I tell her everything and she stares at me in disbelief .

"Bitch you what?" She asks me shocked

"I know and I haven't spoken to him and he hasn't even texted me since I left " I face palm myself.

Why did I have to do all that?

"Girl you gotta fix that, he doesn't seem like the type of guy that's used to disrespect. I mean shit even Jay doesn't run certain jokes with him " she tells me

"I'm gonna go" I tell her and she nods

I pay my bill and get into my car. I drive fast back to the house and realize that his car isn't in the drive way.

I get it and walk up to the door opening it.

When I get in I immediately realize he isn't here...

Where could he be?

I dial his phone and he doesn't pick up...
I try again and he still doesn't answer. I know he's ignoring me.

I sigh sitting on the stool at the island before resting my head on my arms.

I try calling again and he doesn't pick up.

I hiss throwing the phone onto the couch before I walk upstairs to the bedroom.

I change into some black shorts and a t-shirt.

I look at my hair in the mirror, I'm getting tired of my natural hair.

I set up an appointment on my laptop to get my hair done all I have to do now is figure out what style I'm getting.

I close my laptop and reach for my phone remembering it's downstairs.

I walk down the stairs and I see him walking through the door.

His phone is in his hand and obviously not dead.

I feel a pain in my chest realizing that he was just ignoring me. I hold my head down passing him to go over to the couch and grab my phone.

I pick it up and turn to him , he's about to go upstairs.

"Trey" I call to him and he just stares at me.

He looks angry with me which I completely get.
"I'm sorry...for the way I acted today, it was completely wrong of me and you didn't deserve to be disrespected the way i did, please forgive me" I plead and he looks at me with a cold expression before walking away upstairs.

Ouch

He obviously doesn't want me near him so I'll just sleep in another room.

I walk upstairs and find a room adjacent to the master.

I get under the covers after turning off the lights. I spend most of the night on my phone because I can't seem to fall asleep and I know it's because he's not near me.

I toss and turn uncomfortably until I give up.

I feel tears in my eyes and before I can stop myself they start flowing down my cheeks.

I cry myself to sleep and its as if as soon as I close my eyes my alarm goes off..

I mutter an expletive as I open my eyes raising off the bed.

I roll my eyes when I unconsciously feel for Trey on the other side of the bed forgetting that we didn't sleep together.

I don't know if its because I didn't get a good sleep but I'm very agitated.

When I walk into the bathroom the sight is ghastly.

My eyes are puffy and red and my hair looks a mess.
I groan getting into the shower trying to wash away the sorriness.

When I get out I do my hair into a low slick back bun . I put on some blue ripped jeans that hug my curves and an pink amiris tee shirt with my white air forces.

I leave the room and to my luck I bump into Trey as soon as I open the door.

He doesn't look at me He just keeps walking and I feel the pain in my heart again...
I know I caused this but I apologized and I feel extremely bad for what I did.

This punishment is awful because he knows how I crave him and his touch and now he's just treating me like he hates me.

I sigh walking downstairs he's in the kitchen and I decide against going in there. I'll buy something.

I grab my keys and bag before heading to the door.

I feel him grab my arm stopping me and I look over at him

Finally
My subconsious says excitedly

I look up at him and he has an unreadable expression.

"Yes?" I ask him because he's just been staring at me and I want to know if he forgives me.

He stays silent just looking at me and the anger he had in his eyes before fades a little.

"You nah go eat something?" He asks me

"I was gonna get something on the road" I tell him and he looks at me his expression telling me to get something now.

"Food nuh in here?" He asks me and I stay quiet

"Oh" he says before he turns around and I sigh putting my bag down.

He hands me a plate of food and I thank him before I start eating.

He doesn't say anything back he just gets on his phone.

"Yeh" he says in a clipped tone

"Is that how you speak to people Treyvon?" I hear a woman's voice on the other side of line

"Mom mi a do something what?" He says and looks at me causing me to look away from him.

They speak for a while and by the time he hangs up I'm done.

"Thanks for the food babe" I say to him and he nods before walking to the door.

I freshen my mouth and head out behind him.

He opens the passenger door and looks at me to get in.

When I do he drives out in the direction of campus.

"How many exams do you have today?" I ask him trying to break the awkward silence

"1" he says simply.

I keep quiet for today rest of the drive until we arrive. He parks and I lean over to peck his lips but he doesn't kiss me back.

Shame...shame a kill me

I look at him for a moment before I awkwardly exit the car walking to the examination room.

The fact that he didn't kiss me back weighs on my mind as the invigilator hands out the exam forms.

When she gives me mine I stare at the paper awaiting instructions.

I begin as soon as we are given permission

***
I've finished my first exam and I walk out of the room with Kel beside me.

"Girl why do you look so...not you" she asks me concerned

I really don't want to tell her or anyone that the first night I moved in with my man we didn't even sleep in the same room and now he won't even kiss me.

I laugh to hide it

"What are you talking about?"

She looks at me

"Your eyes are puffy and look like you haven't slept whats wrong?" She asks me and I sigh

"Did something happen?"

"Kel can you just leave it alone " I beg her and she gives me a look.

"Tai...okay" she gives up and I follow her over to her car.

We get in and in all honesty the last place I want to go right now is home, there's a good chance Trey might be there and the last thing I want is to see him after that.....whatever this morning.

I cringe at the memory .

"Where we going?" I ask her and she smiles at me

"To get our nails done did you forget or sumn?" She asks me.

Oh shit I totally forgot I planned that for today.

"I actually did that's why im wearing these sneakers" .

Kel shakes her head reversing her bmw .

When we arrive at the nail shop the ladies greet us and we walk over to out regular techs.

I decided I wanted to get them long and blue since I've been getting short whites for the longest.

I ended up buying some sandals so I could leave without messing up my feet.

When we leave kel drops me off at the house, I finally check my phone hoping for a call or text from Trey but nothing.

Disappointed I enter the house and sigh when I don't see him here either. Its after 6 where the fuck is he.

I'm honestly getting sick of this .

We live together for fucks sake, I'm his girlfriend he can't just not tell me when he's coming home late. I get he's mad at me but this is not okay.

I call his phone and he answers right before I'm about to hang up

"Tai" he answers and I feel the tears in my eyes

"Trey im sorry for what I did but you can't just ignore me when we live together, I tried giving you space and letting you calm down but this is going too far." My voice breaks at the end and he's silent.

I think he's driving because I can hear his car.

I hear him sigh

"Mi soon fawud" he says before hanging up and I wipe my eyes.

I hear the front door open and I look up seeing Trey walking in with a girl that looks about my sisters age behind him.

My eyebrows furrow in confusion as he approaches me.

"Taiesha this is my sister Samira " he introduces us and I smile at her even though I'm a little embarrassed and sad because I know she heard me on the phone earlier.

She smiles at me.

"Hi you can call me Mira "

"You can call me Tai" I tell her and she looks at her brother

"She's pretty" she says to him before she takes her bag from him heading to the far guest room downstairs.

I smile at her as she walks away.

I look over at Trey and when he looks at me his face softens.

"You did a cry baby?" He asks me with his eyebrows knitted in concern and I look away as the tears threaten to fall again.

I bite my lip to conceal it.

He holds my chin making me look at him.

"Look pan mi nuh"

"Tai wah you do did piss me off because it feel like you did a try disrespect me, mi nuh want you a walk away when mi a talk to you or a get attitude with me over foolishness, okay?" He tells me

He doesn't seem angry anymore

I nod

"Words"

"Okay " I say and he pulls me to him kissing my cheek.

"Sorry fi make you cry baby" he whispers in my ear hugging me.

When we pull away we turn to see his sister leaving her room.

He didn't tell me she was coming or I would have made food.

"Mira you hungry? I'm gonna order something" I say to her ad she's looks from her phone to me.

"Yeah where you ordering from?" She walks over to the island and I grab my phone searching for restaurants.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

3.5M 107K 65
❝ I don't have time to waste thinking about a boy who will only destroy my future,❞ I say getting closer to him with every word, maybe a little too c...
136K 17.4K 74
Book 3 of the 'Broken series' " Just mek mi know why yah act out suh Miliyon, why yuh insist fi mad me!" Judah yells, causing Miliyon to hiss her tee...
8.8K 569 30
This story follows a young woman by the name of British whose mother was tragically murdered by sources unknown, this causes her to move back to Jama...
95.1K 8.8K 64
"Kassauni, there is more to life than continuous pain and suffering. I am sure you know that, and no one is asking you to go through it alone," She t...