reciprocate

By queenkimmm

priscilla jean carter is a 21 year old female from philadelphia born april 29th, 1998. she has a boyfriend na... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
chapter 66
chapter 67
chapter 68
chapter 69
chapter 70
chapter 71
chapter 72
chapter 73
chapter 74
chapter 75
chapter 76
chapter 77
chapter 78
chapter 79
chapter 80

chapter 23

194 8 7
By queenkimmm

april 28th, 2021
priscilla jean townsend
i unbuttoned his dress pants. he said "you gon get fucked in this car priscilla."

i said "this jumpsuit too much, i just wanna suck it daddy." i was looking up at him as i felt him harden.

he looked down and said "we gon go home and ima fuck the shit outta you then we got ya next thing planned."

i said "whatever you say daddy."

i pulled his piece out his boxers and right into my mouth. i was going in and he said "shit pri, pretty ass face."

his voice was raspy as fuck right now. i said  "you gon nut in my mouth daddy?"

i felt him twitch in my mouth and 10 seconds later he came.

i swallowed it and he was lucky we were stopped at the light fr. when i swallowed i looked up still stroking him lightly. he gripped up my neck lightly, kissing my lips. i moaned into the kiss and he said "cut it out."

i said "never you know i love that shit."

the light turned green and he went. we finally made it home somehow. he pulled up his boxers coming over to my side opening the door. he held his hand out and i took his hand to get it he such a gentleman.

i got out the car and he closed the door pulling me toward him. he said "don't play with me like that, lucky l ain't rip ya lil jumpsuit."

i laughed kissing on his lips when he finished speaking. "thank you for not ripping it, i like it a lot."

he laughed and said "you lucky it's ya birthday, stubborn ass. come on so i can eat it before we got out."

he unlocked the door and let me in first. i took off
my heels and he followed me up the stairs and unzipped the back up of my jumpsuit. i said "next time ima just wear sum easy access."

he laughed and said "shut up."

i said "in case i want dick in the car, car sex hit different babe."

he said "you get on my nerves."

i laughed and said "next outfit just gon be a plain ol dress so you can lift it."

i was halfway in our room when i felt him pull me back, pulling off the whole jumpsuit. i said "well damn."

he laughed and said "oh and i gotchu some in your nightside drawer; open it cause we finna use it."

i looked suspicious as fuck but he knows i trust him. i grabbed out the box and opened it, it was the rose vibrator that bitches be talking about. i said "oool i'm already knowing we need new sheets."

he laughed at me as i threw it on the bed. i pulled off his shirt and he immediately started stripping before picking my ass up. he kissed on my lips and laid me down on the bed as he zig zaged down my body with sweet kisses. i could feel my body burning for his lips as he pecked closer to my inner thighs.

he said "so pretty," as he dove in. i immediately felt stirring in my stomach holding back from climaxing.

i said "fuck ty."

he said "mhm already?"

he was eating it like it was his last meal making me cum multiple times. finally when he pushed into me slowly i pulled him down slightly so he hit my mf spot.

i said "right there daddy."

he continued hitting that spot grabbing the rods putting it to my clit. immediately i was feeling it and i could feel the flood increasing.

ty said "waterworks finna start with that thing, i can feel it."

i was on a whole mother planet high cause of my husband with the rose combo. i moaned loud asf as i felt ty hit my spot and he stayed there pushing farther i was bouta cum again.

as i felt myself bout to cum ty put his other hand around my neck. i came all over ty as he stroked through that shit, he said "that shit is serious."

he let me ride it out before saying "put that ass up for me ma."

he slowly pulled out as he moved so i could get up. he put the toy to the side as i poked my ass up in the air and he pushed into me. i said "fuck tymere."

he said "ya shit just gets better and better," we went a couple rounds before finally he checked the time and said "shit, we gon be late."

i said "late for what?"

he almost said it before saying "come on we gotta get ready ma."

i huffed and said "fine, even tho i don't know what to get ready for."

he got up and put his hands out for me. he said "come on big baby."

we went and got into the shower. when we got out i fixed my hair in big curls and just added some lipgloss and did my brows since my lashes looked good. ty was wearing a white tee with jeans and white balenciagas. he was giving me no indication where we going with that so i decided on a mini white dress with a thin strappy low back with clear heels.

ty said "you're fucking gorgeous baby come here. do a spin."

he made me spin. i laughed as he spun me around. he said "damn and that's all me?"

i said "of course," kissing his lips.

he said "come on."

we left and he locked the door. he opened up my door and then got in turning on the car. i said "baby you really not gon tell me?"

he said "issa surprise pri."

we pulled up and he passed me a pair of white panties out his pocket. he said "put these on instead."

i said "what the fuck ty."

he said "please ma for me?" i rolled my eyes switching them out. i didn't understand the purpose but i threw my other ones at him and he gon catch 'em in his mouth.

i laughed and said "you get on my nerves tymere."

he kissed my lips and said "stubborn ass," before getting out and walking to open my door. we went to this club.

when we were walking in ty had his phone out and i felt a buzz in my cat, i thought i was tripping. when we got in he had a lil section for us with some of his friends and their girlfriends or wives, or flings idk. they all were nice and said happy birthday. we all did a round of shots and ty ordered a bottle of don.

i was sitting on ty's lap when i felt the buzz on my shit again. they ordered i don't even know. i was distracted because of the vibrations.

i turned around and said "these panties gotta vibrator in it ty?"

he laughed and said "feel something?"

i said "you sneaky asf."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141K 4.4K 39
Malaysia Carter is a 17 year old living in the ghetto. New Orleans. She's struggling to make ends meet. All she has for herself is cheering. Her fost...
1.3K 28 21
Cali Parker was a 16yrs old girl with a perfect family until one tragic day and everything came crashing down. Now left with a 3yrs old to take care...
105 1 20
*this is in a girls point of view* (Y/N) lives in California as a relatively normal 20 year old. Her and her friend, Cassandra, decided to go on a...
27.4K 850 18
Kailie Jackson, better known as "Nastee", her stripper name- Currently living in Bedstone. Addicted to working the pole and sliding her tongue on thi...