Delicious✔️|| V-Hope || Jinko...

By CatValentine225

[Completed] Delicious - A Tale of unexpected arrange marriage with the one you love. 'How hopeless you are Ta... More

🌸Introduction 🌸
🌸The Meeting🌸
🌸The Selections🌸
🌸 The Tasks 🌸
🌸The confessions🌸
🌸The Mentors🌸
🌸They know🌸
🌸Hard work🌸
🌸Over time🌸
🌸On the Terrace🌸
🌸Rain Dance🌸
🌸Night isn't Over Yet🌸
🌸The Dream🌸
🌸The Mock Test🌸
🌸Dinner Time🌸
🌸Tangerine Allowances🌸
🌸Master Chef Korea - Selections🌸
🌸Master Chef Korea - Round -1🌸
🌸Master Chef Korea - Round - 2🌸
🌸Master Chef Korea - The Finale🌸
🌸Do you like him?🌸
🌸Jin Kook Talk🌸
🌸Independence 🌸
🌸Roomies 🌸
🌸The problem🌸
🌸The Solution 🌸
🌸The Marriage🌸
🌸Just Married🌸
🌸New Life🌸
🌸Love - Affection🌸
🌸Yoongi's megakitchen🌸
🌸Their time🌸
🌸Namjooning 🌸
🌸Yoongi, Jungkook and a Ride🌸
🌸I will Miss you🌸
🌸Memorable Midnight🌸
🌸Night is still Young🌸
🌸In the Car🌸
🌸Long distance🌸
🌸Sous Chef Jungkook🌸
🌸Euphoria 🌸
🌸YoonMin 🌸
🌸I love you both🌸
🌸Threeso**?🌸
🌸Namgi 🌸
🌸Missing 🌸
🌸The new Tae🌸
🌸Danger 🌸
🌸Save me 🌸
🌸Hero 🌸
🌸Taeseok 🌸
🌸Honeymoon 🌸
🌸Hero Hoseok🌸
🌸Save me🌸
🌸Saved 🌸
🌸Cuddles 🌸
🌸The truth🌸
🌸Jin 💔 Kook 🌸
🌸YoonMinJoon-1 🌸
🌸YoonMinJoon-2 🌸
🌸Jin💔Kook🌸
🌸Break up🌸
🌸Broken 🌸
🌸New Beginnings🌸
🌸Miss you🌸
🌸A Friday Night🌸
🌸Heart Talk 🌸
🌸Heart Talk - 2 🌸
🌸Party Party Yeah🌸
🌸Jin Kook Again?🌸
🌸Flash back🌸
🌸Settlement 🌸
🌸Jindependence 🌸
🌸Celebrations 🌸
🌸Taeseokie 🌸
🌸Sobered Up🌸
🌸LisaKook 🌸
🌸Emotional 🌸
🌸Please take me🌸
🌸Divorce🌸
🌸Judgement 🌸
🌸Romance On Air🌸
🌸Home 🌸
🌸Delicious?🌸
🌸Dirty?🌸
🌸Want Some More!!🌸
🌸International Master Chef🌸
🌸Honeymoon? 🌸
🌸On the other side🌸
🌸I am sorry🌸
🌸Real 🍯🌝🌸
🌸First Time🌸
🌸Reconcile 🌸
🌸Hopeful morning🌸
🌸Lovey Dovey🌸
🌸Super Delicious🌸
🌸Kiss me🌸
🌸More and more🌸
🌸JiKook 🌸
🌸Lemme take care of you🌸
🌸First date🌸
First Date -2
Sweet night
Secret??
Revealed...
🌸Family🌸
🌸The Truth🌸
🌸**** 🔞🌸
🌸The 😘 End🌸
Not an Update

🌸Bali 🔞 dairies🌸

545 17 4
By CatValentine225

A/N: Smut and smut and just smut..Cozz.. why not

The Sun rised so beautifully in Bali kissing Tae's honey legs inside their camping tent. He wore nothing except the body chains and covered the necessary areas with white Velvet Duvet sharing it with his Husband who is devouring him with his eyes. Last night was a bliss. Their love making reached another level once Tae crossed his Shy line and started asking more of it. 'Don't eat me with that eyes', Tae mumbled after finding his Husband stares at him.

'Happy birthday Darling!!!', Hoseok spoke kissing Tae's naked shouder giving his bicep a little squueze. 'You are so handsome!!', Tae spoke drawing Hoseok's eye brows with his bony fingers. 'Says the world's most handsome Human!!', Hoseok pecked his husband's neck curve making Tae shuffle in bed settling on top of his husband kissing his face. 'I am always weak for your lips. Do you know that? When ever you talk.. I feel like kissing you', Tae spoke in his baby voice pecking his husband's lips which Hoseok din't let go just with a peck as he locked their lips and kissed passionately.. hungrily.

'That was a Goodmorning Peck!!!', Tae pouted once Hoseok left his lips due to lack of oxygen. 'And this is how you should do it from now', Hoseok spoke gripping Tae's ass kneeding it. Tae smiled going for one more kiss as by the touch on his ass, he know that Hoseok want him. And ofcourse he will give it'. Hoseok slowly took away Duvet covering Tae's ass smoothly sinking his finger's in Tae's ass crack caressing it kissing him again desperately. 'Do you ever realised we dint use Protection?', Tae question between the kisses. 'Cutie!!! I am clean baby!! I have done tests before coming here. And as for you.. you were my Virgin baby!! So I dont think it's needed', Hoseok spoke slowly trying to penetrate his finger inside the hole but Tae flinched shifting on to bed keeping a blank face.

'Umm.. Finee..... I actually have those in our luggage baby!!! We will use if you dont feel comfortable', Hoseok assured. 'Not that!!', Tae whined almost crying. 'I am not virgin anymore and I dint even realised you took it', he spoke pouted making Hoseok chuckle and kiss his Bae's lips biting them. 'Go away!! You took my virginity', Tae pouted more whining. 'Do you want it back Honey!!', Hoseok asked smiling for Tae's cuteness. 'Noo.. I mean.. Now I can't brag to myself that I am innocent and Virgin', Tae spoke drawing pictures on bed sheet with his fingers.

'My baby is just not Virgin.. But don't worry.. I took your Virginity and stored it safely. I will cherish it forever', Hoseok spoke in baby voice making Tae chuckle. 'And coming to Innocence.. my baby!! You are still too innocent. You still think there appears a magic hole while you are hard and it will not pain and gives you just pleasure. Who says my baby isn't innocent?' Hoseok spoke tracing his finger's across Tae's waist. 'I watched it in a Fiction movie!!!', Tae poutily smiled. 'When hero wants to get pregnant.. he will chant some verses and a Magic Hole appears which creates a Uterus to carry a baby', Tae explained the animated Dirty movie he watched during his childhood secretly. 'And this little mint wanna use protection. How can we have babies then?', Hoseok started tickling Tae ending up getting tickled in reverse.

'Hyung!! I want babies!!', Tae spoke once their laughter end. 'Me too.. ', Hoseok pursed his lips trying hard to blink off his sudden tears. 'Sorry.. Did I..', 'No baby!! It.. it always hurts me when I recall it'. 'You wanna share about it?', Tae asked pulling his husband towards him. 'I don't think you will like listening it', Hoseok spoke wiping off his tears. 'Aren't you the one who said Sharing is Caring. I know, it will hurt me a little.. but I Want you to let it out. I am sure.. you might not have shared it with any', Tae spoke understanding the need of talking to Hoseok so that he could help Hoseok to cope up with it. 'My two children are Identical twins. Some how.. the doctors were able to operate out the babies from her Body.. They were breathing for almost 1 day outside.. I really wished atleast I could have them. But...since their organs dint grew fully.. they both ..', Tae hugged Hoseok consoling him. 'I am sorry!!', Tae mumbled. 'You know what Tae!! both of my children has a mole on the corner of their upper lip. Just like me', Hoseok showed wiping off his tears. 'And they looked so beautiful with that birth mole. I wish.. I wish..I could have done something back then', Hoseok spoke recalling that day.

'I understand Babyy!! Fate is something we couldn't change', Tae spoke rocking his husband. 'Am I a baby?', Hoseok smiled seeing Tae babying him. 'Ofcourse!! You are my sweet Baby', Tae spoke kissing Hoseok's nose. 'Baby!! Let's adopt a baby!!', Tae spoke smiling making Hoseok's eyes widen. 'Jung Taehyung!!! I am thinking of operating you to insert uterus and get the baby delivered by you!!!', he spoke winking. 'Umm.. is that possible!! in Tokyo do we have such hospitals? Hyung!! Can we go there and check the possibility?', Tae asked anxiously making Hoseok chuckle. 'Wait.. So are you really okay to carry my baby?', Hoseok found it unbelievable. 'If there is such thing.. I sure will', Tae spoke strongly. 'No baby!!! That's too fictional. And.. let's not complicate things. I dont wanna mess with your body. I love the way you are', Hoseok stated.

'No Hyung!! I am not simply saying thses.. I am okay to carry..', 'Honey!!! there were so many orphan kids. Why to struggle too much when we can adopt a baby and give them a life they deserved. I run an orphanage consisting of more than 100 infants. Don't you think, we can give life to one of them?', Hoseok expressed his wish. Tae smiled. 'I have a condition.. Actually.. I need my birthday gift', Tae spoke crossing his hands sitting up on bed. 'What's that baby?', 'I want you to personally search for perfect babies for us', Tae stated. 'Babies?', Hoseok confused. 'I want our children to be twins and I want us to raise them just in the way you could have raised your children. I want us to have a cute family', Tae stated happily. Hoseok hugged Tae tightly listening Tae's intentions. 'We are just married baby!! We for sure will adopt Honey.. And as per your wish.. Let's adopt twins. But.. I want us to have our time atleast 1 more year.. How about we start seriously searching for babies when my baby completely settles in his careerr?', Hoseok asked and Tae agreed right away. He really needed time with his husband. 'Ahh.. Angels blessed me with best husband!!!', Hoseok squealed squishing Tae in his arms.

'So you like it Yesterday?', Hoseok asked snuggling into his husband making Tae turn to purple. 'Is my Cutie Shy?', Hoseok teased seeing Tae being a blushy mess. 'I like it', Tae mumbled hiding himself into Hoseok's chest. Hoseok slowly traced his hands across Tae's spine reaching the ass. He pulled himself out of the Duvet and pulled Tae's leg on to his waist groping him. 'You are so insanely flexible do you know that?', Hoseok spoke circling around the rim. 'And you talk too much. Do you know that?', Tae spit back biting his bottom lip snuggling more towards his husband. Hoseok smirked Spanking Tae making Tae moan loudly. 'Birthday boy deserves more spanks', he spoke spanking again making Tae fly high with pleasure. 'Yes..D-daddy!! I want you to be rough', Tae managed to speak. Spanking effect is something Hoseok understood that triggers Tae toomuch. 'Will you be a good boy for Daddy?', Hoseok whispered spanking him again. 'Ahh.. Yeah.. I will be good Daddy!!', Tae moaned. 'What if you cant getup after I am too rough?', Hoseok teased not giving what his husband wants. 'Ahh.. Please ... please do something Daddy.... I am...', 'I so fucking love your swollen ass my bitch!!', Hoseok flipped Tae back spanking on his ass until it matched the color of blood.

●◆●◆●◆●◆●◆●

'Let's stop here Jin!!', Jungkook managed to talk between the kisses Jin is showering him. Jin dint mind to listen until Jungkook push him away. 'Let's stop!', he spoke again. 'We dint even start!!!!', Jin whined trying to pull Jungkook into his lap. 'I... Jin! Will you please listen', Jungkook felt annoyed seeing Jin trying to nudge him while talking. Jin obeyed with a pout and disappointment. 'I dont want this thing with ongoing confusions in mind. I expect you to respect my decision', he spoke looking down. Jin nodded slowly laying on bed turning the other side not to face Jungkook and not to create any mess when he has been rejected on face. 'I..I dint mean to ', 'I know Jungkook!! Please dont explain toomuch of you', Jin spoke pulling up to Duvet. 'Are you angry?', Jungkook spoke leaning on to Jin's shoulder. 'Sleep Jungkook! You should leave early tomorrow morning', Jin spoke not wanting to make more of the conversation.

'I dint mean to reject...', 'It's fine. I am habituated now. You reject my love, my proposal to live in also my marriage proposal. Rejecting intimacy doesnt make any big deal', Jin spoke. He had enough rejections for one night.

●◆●◆●◆●◆●◆●

Hoseok positioned Tae on his fours kissing the Ass cheeks open mouthed making Tae bite his own lips out of pleasure. He leaned onto Tae Kissing his nape while aligning himself onto his husband. 'Ahh.. Jung Hoseok!!! mhm..', Tae started Whining once Hoseok fastened his pace while jerking Tae off with his one hand while gripping the hair with the other. The skin slapping sounds mixed with the Tides of the sea sounded blissful to them. Tae clutched his hands on the bedsheet bucking himself up into Hoseok arching his back needing more. Hoseok's hands traversed all over the body while sinking deeper with every stroke stretching him further more causing Tae to Writhe and whimper as he filled his insides with his length. The deep burried feeling of the cock twitching with every stroke into Tae made Hoseok tremble. The initial sweet make out felt way to different from the ignition he have now.

It wont be joke anymore if someone say that they can cook an omlette with the heat they are producing. He flipped Tae with the urge of Kissing him while placing the opened legs around his shoulders. He smooched his husband hungrily while increasing the pace. Tae lost himself in the wave of pressure digging his fingers into the sheets as Hoseok dug his cock deeper into him. 'Jung Hoseok!!! Ahh.. Faster', Tae cried out hungry for more. Hoseok smirked seeing Tae impatient pounding into him as he asked. 'Jung Taehyung!! Ahh.. Fuckck!!', Hoseok lost his control as he is reaching his high as Tae's inner muscles clenched around his cock tensing his body to burst into orgasm along with Tae. They both were breatheless and rested on the bed until Hoseok pulled himself up to clean his husband. 'Can we go to our room!', Tae managed to asked in between his gasps wiping his sweat.

'Whenever you wish Honey!!! Is it not comfortable?', Hoseok asked caressing Tae's length seeking for one more round. Tae slapped him away whining. 'Let's go there.. I need a shower!!', Tae spoke stretching his body. 'I thought you will love to spend some time by sea', Hoseok pouted already getting up. Tae got up hugging his naked husband while kissing him hungirly. 'Your husband wants to see you more before watching a sea', Hoseok lifted Tae up slapping his ass cheek, 'As you wish your highness!! I am at your service', he spoke kissing Tae's neck.

The journey to the Hotel room is indeed in hurry. Ofcourse Hoseok tempted to watch Sea for a while but seeing his husband being impatient made him postpone the thoughts. Anyway, they gonna stay for 15 days, so the sea can wait though. Once they entered the room Hoseok hungrily kissed Tae against the wall. He hardly remember when and how the clothes flew away from his husband's body and his own. It's the same room where Tae is all shy a day before. Now he is hungry for more sex. Hoseok knelt down sucking Tae's member making Tae hitch his breathe. Slowly he pulled one of Tae's leg on his shoulder and with out even Tae realising he stood up making Tae's another legs also around his shoulder giving a deep access to Hoseok to penetrate into him. That position made Tae gasp and bite his own lips once Hoseok started shooting him in with out any notice or prep. Why to prep when all they do is fucking.

It's new to Tae. All his weight is being on Hoseok's shoulder while Hoseok thrusting up not showing any mercy for Tae's whimpers. Everything he has till now, felt one side and what he is feeling is another side. He mentally noted to make Hoseok do this again and again. Hoseok gripped Tae tightly with his hands across the spine while thrusting up in animistic pace in to tight hole ruthlessly while dripping in sweat for the whole situation. 'Ahh.. Jung Hoseok!! You are.. ahh.. insane.. God!!! Yeah.. Uhmm', Tae is a moaning mess while Hoseok is a fucking chaos while groaning Tae's name reaching his high. They both came together making one more mess.

'Let's take bath Honey!!', Hoseok spoke placing Tae on the couch hovering him. 'I will bathe in this one and you take your bath in the other bathroom', Tae spoke checking his back ankles for any bruises for their previous position. 'That's too mean... Do you know how much water is getting wasted in Bali? Don't you think you should save some water?', Hoseok spoke caressing Tae's length wanting him again. Tae widened his eyes. 'Are you real? Oh God!! We had it just a couple of minutes ago. Calm down!!', Tae pleaded trying to get away with a proud smile that his husband is going insane for him. Hoseok is fast to grip his waist pulling him to a back hug. 'I will miss you!!', Hoseok whined touching Tae all over the body. 'Miss me until I take a bath then!!', Tae spoke smiling and trying to pull away from his husband's grip. 'Ahhh.. Please!! Let me take a good shower.. I wont deny after that ..', Tae pleaded once he understood he cant get out of his husband's grip. 'Only until I take bath.. I gonna crash on your bathroom once I finish. Keep the door open Okay?', Hoseok asked Tae to promise.

'You are crazy!!', Tae chuckled picking up the clothes. 'Why clothes baby? You dont need them. Just take a robe', Hoseok spoke selecting purple robe that comes upto mid thighs putting around Tae and tieing the knot not before spanking him multiple times. 'Listen!!', Tae called once Hoseok was about to step back. 'Yes Honey!!', Hoseok instantly hugged Tae making Tae chuckle more. 'I love you!', Tae spoke pecking his husband and running into bathroom as if Hoseok will eat him right away leaving smiling and nude Hoseok in the middle of the room.

Tae took his time to clean himself while recalling every cute and hot moment they had caressing his every part remainding how Hosoek devoured him there. once he stepped out of shower and dried himself he took the moisturizer while checking his completely marked body in mirror smiling. 'You are looking like a painted Canvas my Love!!!', Hoseok stepped in with wet hair still nude. Tae smiled looking at Hoseok who came hugging from behind snaking his arms around his husband. 'You seriously dint even thought of wearning something right?', Tae chuckled. 'We are not gonna wear anything until we return or unless we have to go out', Hoseok spoke sniffing Tae's fresh colagne. 'Apply it for me then!!', Tae handed moisturizer to Hoseok smiling and turning towards him. Hoseok smilled gripping Tae's waist lifting him to make him sit over the sink counter. He slushed a good amount of moisturizer smelling it applying on to Tae's chest and tummy locking their eyes. 'I love you too!!', Hoseok spoke making Tae smile of how particular his husband is about responding him for his earlier I love you.

Hoseok slushed some more lotion taking his hands and applying it. 'Make sure to ask me do such things. It makes me feel good that I could do such things for you', Hoseok smiled. 'I think I should do it for you too', Tae spoke stretching his leg asking Hoseok to apply it there. Hoseok Smiled Applying it on his legs. He slushed a good amount smirking at Tae seperating his legs gripping his member making Tae bite his lower lip and closing his eyes. Once done he placed Tae down from sink counter turning him around and applying over the back until he reach the ass. 'Bend down Baby!!', Hoseok spoke smirking. 'We... we have literally 15 minutes ago before bathing', Tae spoke shocking for Hosoek's sex drive. 'Do you expect me to be that husband who fucks daily once?', Hoseok spoke making Tae bend down and seperating legs caressing the rim. 'Do you.. do you gonna do this all the time?', Tae asked almost in frigtening tone. 'Until unless you say No.. Yes', Hoseok spoke aliging his member into Tae from behind.

'Do you want me fuck you like this baby?', Hoseok spoke thrusting into his husband hardly making Tae eyes wet. 'Ahh.. Yeah.. Please', Tae pleaded already in mindset to get fucked. 'I am expecting atleast 10 times a day', Hoseok spoke increasing his pace making Tae lift his leg and place it over the counter for more access. 'Ahh...', Tae is moaning mess as Hoseok started it in fast pace. 'Is that okay baby?', Hoseok thrusted in and put gripping Tae's waist moving him rhythemitically enjoying the feel. 'Jung Hoseok!! Ahh.. Fuck me.. Fuck me as much as you want....', Tae managed to speak whimpering over the pleasure. 'That's like my boy!! Daddy gonna fuck you so good', Hoseok spoke pounding him ruthlessly. 'Daddy!! Yeah.. Fuck me.... Ahh.. You are too good.. Yummm.. Fasstt', Tae lost his control while hoseok managed to keep Tae in place while fucking until Tae reach his orgasm leaning on the the counter trying to catch his breath. Hosoek rocked Tae in animistic pace until he reach his high and bent over Tae kissing his shoulder and gripping Tae who felt it difficult to stand. 'I like it when we do it while standing more than on bed', Tae spoke once his breathe stabilised still leaning over the Sink counter. 'One more time baby?', Hoseok instantly energized turning Tae around lifting him up. Tae shocked seeing Hoseok being god for having that stamina. He waved as no, but it's too late as Hoseok already aligned him on Tae thrusting him up. 'JungHoseok!! Ahh.. I so fucking love you!!!', Tae spoke trying to supress his moans.

'By the way.. I love it when you take my full name', Hoseok commented once he tucked Tae in bed after continuos sessions in bathroom until they both passout. Tae smiled turning away. 'Can I tell a scret!!', Tae smiled gaining Hoseok's interest. 'I... am habituated to take your name like that when I am in high', Tae closed his eyes. 'Oh.. really..... from almost 6 months you are doing it?', Hosoek kissed Tae's nape. 'Umm.. from years', Tae spoke drawing circles on the sheet. 'Uhh.. How.. you said you are touching yourself before Master chef contest?', Hoseok confused. 'Umm.. I might be lying since I think you should judge me by that', Tae spoke making Hoseok eyes wide turning him towards him. 'You.. you touch yourself on my name from years', Hosoke asked and Tae nodded. Hoseok pulled Tae into a hungry kiss. Well.. even though Hoseok thought it's time to rest, it's Tae who triggers him somehow wanting more. Anyway.. That's what people do in honeymoon.

A/N: I need a Hobi river to drown and clean my sins.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.8K 1.4K 55
SEQUEL TO LOVE BY CHANCE? THIS STORY HAS FLASHBACKS FROM THE OTHER STORY SO ITS UP TO YOU IF YOU WANT TO READ THE SEQUEL ALONE OR WITH BOOK 1. ~~~~...
6.5K 899 19
Jungkook, son of a rich CEO, is an university bad boy and a bully too.The students and even the staff are afraid of him and his friends. He along wit...
166K 5.8K 21
Tae and Jimin's relationship was already close to its breaking point, with Taes habit of taking advantage of his vulnerable and insecure boyfriend...
113K 4.1K 59
[COMPLETED] "Jungkook?" I called out to him, he turned around with a small smile on his face. "Yes Y/N-sshi?" I bit my lip nervously, thinking if he...