The Soldier Hero (BNHA x Viol...

Galing kay Tianalove1232

โคท โ๐–๐‡๐˜ ๐ƒ๐Ž ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐–๐€๐๐“ ๐“๐Ž ๐๐„ ๐€ ๐‡๐„๐‘๐Ž?โž โคทโ๐ˆ ๐–๐€๐๐“ ๐“๐Ž ๐Š๐๐Ž๐– ๐–๐‡๐€๐“ ๐ˆ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๏ฟฝ... Higit pa

Welcome All
1 || Sleeping Beauty
2 || All Might's Cadet
3 || One-Sided
4 || Quirkless
5 || No Trouble
6 || Control
7 || Water
8 || Getting Even
9 || Typewriter
10 || Determination
11 || To Kill a Mockingbird
12 || Witchcraft
13 || What are You Talking About
14 || Whispers
15 || Counted Absent
16 || Clueless
17 || Tricked
18 || Incorrect
19 || Limits and Laughter
21 || Endeavor
22 || Frustrating
23 || 3rd Place
24 || Peppermint
25 || Ice Cream
26 || Don't Lick Me
27 || This Again
28 || Shopping
29 || Grief
30 || Girl Talk
31 || Blue Flames and Heroes
32 || Kidnapped
33 || Robot
34 || Real Danger
35 || Please Be Safe
36 || Lucia
37 || A True Solider
38 || A Sneaky Smirk
39 || Respect the Medical Staff
40 || The Truth Pt.1
41 || The Truth Pt.2
42 || The Truth Pt.3
43 || Popsicle
1K Special ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฅณ๐ŸŽ‰
44 || Familiar
45 || Fun Day
2K Special ๐Ÿฅณ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿฅฐ
46 || Back-Up Shoes
47 || Stairs
48 || Code Z7 and Code A1
49 || Savage
50 || Give Me My Stuff
4K Special ๐Ÿ˜˜๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽŠ
51 || Three Heroes
52 || Welcome to the New Age
53 || Kota's Rules
5K Special ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽŠ๐Ÿ’—
54 || Adviser
55 || Babies
56 || It's Love
57 || Competition
58 || Jealous
10K Special ๐Ÿฅณ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽŠ
Christmas Special w/ Shinsou!! Merry Christmas, Y/N!!
59 || Trust
60 || Childsplay
61 || Proud
63 || Otheon
62 || Weapon
64 || Wanted
PLEASE VOTE
rewriting
my dumbass account stoppedd

20 || Don't Hold Back

9.3K 409 74
Galing kay Tianalove1232

11:21 P.M. || Mustafu, Japan || U.A. High School - U.A. Sports Festival Stadium

Y/N Evergarden vs. Tenya Iida

Confused.

Very, very confused.

Iida was very, very confused.

The crowd was very, very, confused.

Present Mic was very, very confused.

Aizawa was very, very confused.

"Is she allowed to have that?" Present Mic asked, repeating the thoughts everyone was thinking.

Y/N was standing in front of Iida with that same emotionless face. She was standing straight and unbothered. Witchcraft was in her hands, long and sharp as ever. Y/N was ready to fight.

Everyone's eyes were on the sharpened ax. 

She wasn't really going to use that against him... right?

Iida looked at her in confusion. He did ask her to give him a good fight and not hold anything back, but he didn't think she would think to bring out her ax.

~~~

11:03 P.M. || Mustafu, Japan || U.A. High School - U.A. Sports Festival Hallways

Uraraka and Bakugou's fight was going on right now and Y/N had got hungry during the middle. After making her way to the broken vending machine, Y/N kicked it and a bag of chips came out. She was merrily eating her chips and was walking through the halls.

"Hello, Y/N!" Iida enthusiastically greeted her with his classical hand motions.

"Iida, sir." Y/N bowed, politely. "Congratulations on your win against Hatsume." Y/N told him. 

"I would not consider that a win, she forfeited. I wanted to win with my own two hands." Iida admitted. To be fair, he wasn't wrong. All the girl did was basically advertise her 'babies' and then quit once she was done... He turned to the (h/c) girl. "That's why I wanted to come find you."

"Hmm." He stepped in front of the girl and bowed down low in a formal manner.

"Y/N Evergarden! Please give me a fair fight!" His tone was serious. "Don't hold back! Even if you're a tough opponent, I will make sure to do my best! I simply ask of you to treat our fight seriously!" He exclaimed. Y/N blinked.

"Understood." Y/N agreed, making him stand up and smile at her.

"You have my gratitude." He told her. "I will take my leave now. Goodbye, Y/N."

"Goodbye." Y/n hummed. 'Don't hold back' he said...Loud and clear, Iida, loud and clear.

~~~

"I was told not to hold back." Y/N explained as Cementoss walked up to her.

"Alright, we have decided that you can use it, but--you are not allowed, under any circumstances, to kill a student. Is that clear?" He asked in a serious tone. Y/N nodded. She did not wish to kill Iida--it wasn't even an order. 

"Yes, sir."

"Good." He gave a nod up to Aizawa and Present Mic, notifying them that she agreed to the conditions. 

"Alright then... START!!"

As soon as those words were heard, Iida immediately launched himself at Y/N, trying to kick her with his recipro burst. Y/N swiftly dodged it, almost barely.

Y/N noticed he wasn't going at her for at least ten seconds.

"I WON'T LOSE!!"

Another Recipro Burst came her way and she blocked it with her arms. She couldn't feel the pain, but based on the impact, she could tell if she had flesh, it would hurt a lot.

His kicks kept sending her back, but she quickly dodged one, getting away from the out of bounds line. Time to strike back. She ran forward, dodging on of his kicks by ducking, and shifted her ax's position. 

Iida's eyes widened slightly. It was the handle side. "!!!"

She forced it up, the pole side giving him a nice uppercut to the jaw, sending him backwards with a red jaw. He blinked away the tears--gosh, that hurt.

"She just stabbed him with the bottom half!" Uraraka pointed out with widened eyes at the tactic.

"Oof, that's gotta hurt." Kirishima muttered, seeing the red bruise on Iida's jaw.

Y/N straightened up as Iida stood back up. "I will treat you as a real opponent."

He smiled slightly. "Thank you, Y/N."

He crouched down, powering up some charge attack. Y/N skillfully flipped her ax to the actual weapon side. She dragged her hands down a bit farther from the grip. She planted her feet in the ground. Don't kill him, but don't lose.

He bit down on his teeth as he launched himself towards her. His legs powering him making him go fast. If he hit her, this could be bad.

In a perfect world, he would've hit her.

Too bad this world isn't perfect.

Y/N scooted back a bit. She lifted her ax over her shoulder, in the stance of a baseball batter. As he got closer, he recognized his mistake. Unable to stop himself, he came in the right spot. With a might swing, her ax came in contact with Iida's face, smashing him away like a batter making a home run.

The wind from the attack was insane, pushing against the crowds faces. Yelps and small screams came from the crowd as they almost got blown away.

"AH!!"

Everyone's eyes bulged as they looked back onto the scenery as the wind passed. Y/N looked into the wall. A small amount of worry bubbled into her stomach. Iida had dropped from the wall, frozen.

Uh oh--she didn't kill him, did she?

Midnight walked over to Iida. She checked him out before standing up.

"Iida is unconsious and out of bounds! Evergarden advances to the final round!!" The crowd erupted in cheers as Y/N watched Iida be carried away by the medical robots. 

Midoriya sat in the stands--hair messed up by the sudden burst of wind--was frozen in shock. Y/N was truly something. With one mighty swing, she managed to take out Iida instantly. She was strong, almost unstoppable.

Todoroki stood in the stands, still wondering a question he's had for the longest time.

How can someone have no quirk, and be so strong?

11:32 P.M. || Mustafu, Japan || U.A. High School - Recovery Girl's Office

"I do not understand why I am to apologize."

Iida sweatdropped as Y/N stood in front of him with Cementoss. Y/N was wearing her same emotionless face as she basically ignored Iida because she was looking at Cementoss, who basically dragged her here to apologize.

"You could've caused internal harm to Iida's head. I told you not to cause too much damage on him-"

"Incorrect. You said do not kill him. I succeeded to follow through on your request. Iida, sir, is alive and well." Y/N countered earning Cementoss a sigh.

"How does anyone put up with you...?"

"It's really fine, Cementoss, sir. I am fine now thanks to Ms. Recovery Girl! And besides, it's my fault: I'm the one who asked Y/N to not hold back." Iida told him, taking the blame.

"I have followed through on your request as well, Iida, sir. I did not hold back during our battle." She told him.

"Thank you for keeping your word, Y/N!" Iida said with his classical hand chop. Cementoss sighed.

"Alright fine--as long as Iida forgives you."

"I did not apolo-"

"Yes, I do!" Iida interrupted, knowing something else was about to start.

"I did not apolog-"

"I am fine!"

"Alright then. I have another fight to supervise. Keep up the good work." Cementoss added before walking off.

"Thank you for fighting with me, Y/N! I am truly grateful! Though... I am a bit upset about losing to you." He muttered the last part.

"Understood." She looked at his upset figure and thought of the words her comrade told her when she lost a match. "'It is natural to feel upset after a loss. The thing that matters is what you do after it.'" She quoted, making Iida look up with inspired eyes. He smiled.

"Right! Thank you, Y/N, for your kind words!"

"No need to thank me."

Iida looked up at Y/N. What a peculiar girl. Her attitude is usual blunt and stoic, but at times, her words can really touch hearts.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

183K 8K 90
"It scares me", he whispered. "What does?", her eyes searched his face. "That you chose to love me out of everyone in this world", he breathed, his e...
303 4 8
In which a girl trying to survive the shenanigans that happen in her time at U.A high school also happens to experience the disease called love. โ€ขโ€ขโ€ข...
2.1M 101K 104
โ honestly, i thought i would be dead by now. โž (l/n) (y/n) is a contradiction. she's strong, yet stoical. powerful, yet subtle. insistent, yet quiet...
3.6K 130 40
โ๐ƒ๐‘๐ˆ๐๐Š ๐Œ๐˜ ๐๐‹๐Ž๐Ž๐ƒ, ๐ˆ๐“'๐‹๐‹ ๐Œ๐€๐Š๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐…๐„๐„๐‹ ๐๐„๐“๐“๐„๐‘!โž She lost her Dad at a young age so she thought all hope was lost but h...