The Boy With A Child

By xosamantha13

Everyone knows him or..at least they think they do. Underneath all of his layers there's things only him and... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108

Chapter 100

51 4 1
By xosamantha13

                               Primrose's POV
I was taking a nap when, I heard a scream. I got up. I ran around the house.

Who screamed?!

Onyx ran up to me. He wrapped his arms around me.

"Was that you, who screamed?"

"Mhm. Lex is gone. S-someone grabbed her while, she was looking for River. Dakota just called me."

"Did she see it happen?"

"Yes. She said it was her nephew Todd. She also thinks...River's dad has something to do with this."

"Hopefully..they're together..."

"They fuckin better be. I-I'm so scared! I-I..."

He started crying.

"If what Dakota says is true then, maybe he has the both of them."

"She moved into this house so I could protect her...and I fucked that up. I fucked up enrolling her in that bloody school! Now I fucked up protecting her!"

"No no. You didn't fuck anything up. You're doing everything you can."

"Why can't I get this right?!"

"Baby you're getting everything right."

I cupped his face then pressed our foreheads together.

"It's gonna be okay. We'll find her. If they are together, at least we know that, they aren't alone."

"S-she must be so scared!"

"Nyx...if she's with him...I don't think she's scared. Maybe...it's like how I am with you. Maybe...she just feels safe with him. It's possible that...she sees him as her protector. Yeah...I'm pretty sure that's,what's  the deal with those two. I overheard you say that, you're starting to like him. You see a bit of you, in him, don't you?"

"He doesn't have a dad around. When I was his age...I didn't either. I had a jackass in my house. She asked me for recommendation on where to go, on a date."

"Hey, listen to me. If they're together...then this is his chance to show you that....he's a good guy."

"I-if one of them dies...the other might too!"

"Shhh. Baby it's okay. I do not think, that'll happen. Lex is the girl version of you. You said, she told you, she loves him right?"

He nodded.

"Okay. He probably loves her too. They'll protect each other."

"S-she doesn't know how to fight!"

"Baby stop. Maybe River does. If he does then, maybe he'll teach her."

I kissed him.

"It's gonna be okay. They will be found. We've just gotta be patient. This isn't your fault. These things...unfortunately just happen. She could've gotten taken while, she was with you."

I wiped away many tears.

"Go hug our children. Tell them you love them. Hold them tightly. They'll be found. They'll come home soon baby. Have some faith."

He burrowed his face into the crook of my neck. I started scratching his head.

"Shhh. It's okay. I'm right here."

"I-I feel like shit."

"I know baby. I do too. I do too. She's my sister in law now. I failed to protect her too."

He fell to his knees. I sat down on the couch. I held my arms out.

"Come here."

He ran over to the couch. He laid down next to me. He put his head on my lap. I ran my fingers through his hair.

"It's okay."

I looked down at him. He had his hands on my stomach along with his forehead.

Oh god.

Has he ever been like this?

My baby...

This is breaking my heart.

It really is.

I hope they're okay.

I hope every update we get is positive.

Oh Onyx..

I'm sorry, you've been put through this much pain and suffering.

It's not fair to you.

It's really not.

I know, his mental breakdown is gonna go downhill.

He promised me...he'd never cut again.

Why do I feel like, he's going to sadly break it.

I hope he doesn't.

I hope he doesn't.

Onyx please don't break it...

I don't know what...I'll do if you do break it..

"Baby I cannot put into words how much I love you. I really cannot. It's impossible."

He looked up at me.

"Same here." He said as his voice cracked.

"How about we do this. Go get the kids. We'll lay in our bed. We'll just snuggle for a long time. Sound good?"

"Y-yeah. I-I think I need that."

I went to wake up Malakai and Onyx went to wake up Marionette. We brought them in our room. We put them in the middle of us. We all started snuggling. Onyx looked at me. He smiled. I could tell, he was right. He needed time with his family.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.9K 1.3K 45
"𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝘂𝗰𝗸..." 𝗜 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝗲. 𝗜 𝘀𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗹𝘆 𝗿𝗲𝗺𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗮𝗽𝗸𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗼𝗻 𝗺𝘆 𝗳𝗮𝗰𝗲 �...
193K 3.9K 30
when the boy who doesn't even notice her, falls for her at the worst possible time... October 10, 2021 - July 14, 2022
1.4K 19 53
She's not the best at standing up for herself. He doesn't like that. He watches her all the time to keep an eye on her. She doesn't know that. Start...
446 97 18
" It's not about who becomes your friend but it's all about who stays . " The beginning was great , a bunch of highschoolers who are friends since m...