☽𝐌𝐲 𝐋𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐌𝐨𝐨𝐧☽...

By niamh45621

✾𝘑𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘗𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳✾ ✧ᴍᴀʀᴀᴜᴅᴇʀs ᴇʀᴀ✧ ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ 𝘑𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘗𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘩𝘪𝘮𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧 𝘧𝘢𝘭�... More

✾ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ᴀᴇsᴛʜᴇᴛɪᴄs✾
✾ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ✾
✾ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀʀᴀᴜᴅᴇʀs✾
✾ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴜʀғᴇᴄᴛ ᴘʀᴀɴᴋ✾
✾ᴄʜᴏᴄᴏʟᴀᴛᴇ ᴄᴏᴏᴋɪᴇs✾
✾ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴡᴏᴍᴇɴ✾
✾ᴘᴀᴄᴋᴀɢᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ɢᴏssɪᴘ✾
✾ʜᴏɢsᴍᴇᴅᴇ✾
✾ᴇᴀsʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴏʟғɪᴇ✾
✾ǫᴜɪᴅᴅɪᴛᴄʜ ᴍᴀᴛᴄʜ✾
✾ʟɪᴏɴ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ✾
✾ʟᴜᴘɪɴ ᴛᴡɪɴ ᴛᴇʟᴇᴘᴀᴛʜʏ✾
✾ғʟᴀᴠᴏᴜʀᴇᴅ ᴄᴜᴘᴄᴀᴋᴇs✾
✾ᴡᴇ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴍᴇʟ✾
✾ɪ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴀ ǫᴜɪʟʟ✾
✾ғᴜʟʟ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴅᴀʏ✾
✾ʜᴏᴡʟ-ᴀ-ᴡᴇᴇɴ✾
✾ᴘᴀᴅғᴏᴏᴛ's ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ✾
✾ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ ʙᴏʏ ᴅɪɢɢᴏʀʏ✾
✾ᴄʜʀɪsᴛᴍᴀs ʜᴏʟɪᴅᴀʏs✾
✾ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ✾
✾ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴛᴏ ʜᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs✾
✾ᴘɪɴᴋʏ ᴘʀᴏᴍɪsᴇs✾
✾ɪɢɴᴏʀᴇ, ᴍᴇʟᴏᴅʏ✾
✾ᴍɪɴɴɪᴇ's ʀᴏʙᴇs✾
✾ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴀɴᴅ✾
✾ᴛᴇᴀ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍɪɴɴɪᴇ✾
✾ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀʀᴀᴜᴅᴇʀs ᴍᴀᴘ✾
✾ᴀᴠᴇʀᴀɢᴇ sᴀᴛᴜʀᴅᴀʏ✾
✾ʜʏᴘᴏᴛʜᴇᴛɪᴄᴀʟ ǫᴜᴇsᴛɪᴏɴs✾
✾ʟᴀᴛᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛs✾
✾ᴠᴀʟᴇɴᴛɪɴᴇs ᴅᴀʏ✾
✾sɪᴄᴋ ᴏғ ᴍᴇ✾
✾ʀᴏᴏᴍ ᴏғ ʀᴇǫᴜɪʀᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ✾
✾ʟɪʟʏ ғʟᴏᴡᴇʀ✾
✾ʙᴇ ɴᴏʀᴍᴀʟ✾
✾sʜᴇ ᴋɴᴏᴡs✾
✾ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ✾
✾ᴛʜᴇ sᴜɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴏᴏɴ✾
✾ᴘᴀʀᴅᴏɴ?✾
✾ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴘᴏʟᴏɢʏ✾
✾ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴏᴛᴇ✾
✾ᴛʜᴇ sǫᴜɪʀʀᴇʟ✾
✾ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ ᴡᴏʟᴠᴇs✾
✾ғʟᴏᴡᴇʀs ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛs✾
✾ᴘᴏʟʏᴊᴜɪᴄᴇ ᴘᴏᴛɪᴏɴ✾
✾ᴍʏ ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ ʙᴏʏ✾
✾ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴs✾
✾ᴄʀᴇsᴄᴇɴᴛ ᴍᴏᴏɴ✾
✾ʙʟᴏᴏᴅʏ ᴡᴇʀᴇᴡᴏʟᴠᴇs✾
✾ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴏᴄᴋᴇᴛ✾
✾sᴜsᴘɪᴄɪᴏɴs✾
✾ʟᴜɴɢs✾
✾ᴛʜᴇ ᴍ ᴡᴏʀᴅ✾
✾ᴍʏ ғᴀᴜʟᴛ✾
✾ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ ғɪɢʜᴛ✾
✾ʜᴏᴘᴇ 𝟷&𝟸✾
✾ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ɢᴇᴛ ɪᴛ✾
✾ᴛᴀɢ✾
✾sɴᴀɪʟs✾
✾ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴏʀʀᴇsᴛ-✾
✾ᴀᴍᴏʀᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴀ✾
✾sɴɪᴛᴄʜ✾
✾sᴛʀᴀᴡʙᴇʀʀʏ ᴄᴏᴡs✾
✾sᴜɴʀɪsᴇ✾
✾sᴛᴀɢ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴏʟғ✾
✾ᴄʜᴏᴄᴏʟᴀᴛᴇ sᴛʀᴀᴡʙᴇʀʀɪᴇs✾
✾ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ✾
✾ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜ✾
✾ᴍᴏɴsᴛᴇʀ✾
✾ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ, ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ✾
✾ɪ'ᴍ ᴏᴋᴀʏ✾
✾ᴡʀᴏɴɢ ʙᴜᴛ ʀɪɢʜᴛ✾
✾ᴍ✾
✾ᴍʏ ɪᴅɪᴏᴛ✾
✾sᴛᴏᴘᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ...✾
✾ʙɪɢɢᴇʀ✾
✾ɴᴇᴡ ʏᴇᴀʀs✾
✾ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴡʜʏ✾
✾ᴛɪʀᴇᴅ✾
✾ʀᴇɢɢɪᴇ ʀᴇɢ ʀᴇɢ✾
✾sᴜɢᴀʀ ᴄʀᴀᴢᴇ ɢɪʀʟ✾
✾ʟᴜᴘɪɴ✾
✾ᴍᴏᴠɪɴɢ✾
✾ғʀᴀɴᴄᴇ✾
✾ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪᴛ ʜᴇʀᴇ✾
✾ғɪɴᴀʟ ʏᴇᴀʀ✾
✾ᴄᴏᴅᴇ ᴄᴍ✾
✾ᴏᴠᴇʀ sᴇɴsɪᴛɪᴠᴇ✾
✾ɪ ʜᴀᴛᴇ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʟᴏ✾
✾ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ᴅᴀʏ✾
✾ᴇᴀʀʟʏ ǫᴜɪᴅᴅɪᴛᴄʜ✾
✾ᴅᴏɪɴɢ ɪᴛ ᴀʟʟ ғᴏʀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ✾
✾ᴍᴇʟ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴇᴛᴇʀ ᴅᴀʏ✾
✾ɢʀɪᴇғ✾
✾ʟᴇғᴛ ᴜs✾
✾ᴅᴇᴄᴇᴍʙᴇʀ 25ᴛʜ✾
✾sᴄᴀʀᴇᴅ ᴏғ ᴍᴇ✾
✾ᴊᴏɪɴ ᴍᴇ✾
✾ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪs ʏᴏᴜ✾
✾ᴅᴜᴄᴋs✾
✾ʜᴇᴇʟs, ᴘʟᴀɴᴛs ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏʟᴏᴜʀs✾
✾sʜᴇ's sᴛᴀʏɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴜs✾
✾ᴏᴜʀ ғᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ?✾
✾ᴀɴᴅ ɪғ ɪ ᴅɪᴅ?✾
✾ᴏʀᴀɴɢᴇ, ʟɪᴢᴀʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴀʙʏ ғᴇᴠᴇʀ✾
✾ᴏᴜʀ sᴏɴɢ✾
❀ғɪɢʜᴛ❀
❀ᴛʜᴇ sʟᴇᴇᴘᴏᴠᴇʀ❀
❀ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴀɪɴ❀
❀ʙᴀᴄᴋsᴛᴀʙʙᴇʀ❀
❀ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ❀
❀ʀᴇɢ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴇʟ❀
❀ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴀss❀
❀ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀsᴛ ᴅɪɴɴᴇʀ❀
❀ᴛʜᴇ sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ ʀɪɴɢ❀
❀ᴘᴏᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴘᴏᴛᴛɪɴɢ ғʟᴏᴡᴇʀs❀
❀ᴏᴜʀ ʜᴏᴜsᴇ❀
❀ᴍᴜᴍ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴀᴅ❀
❀ᴛʜᴇ ғɪʀsᴛ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀ ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ❀
❀ᴄᴀʀʀᴏᴛs❀
❀ʀᴇɪɴᴅᴇᴇʀ❀
❀10 ɢᴀʟʟᴇᴏɴs ʙᴇᴛ❀
❀ᴍɪssɪᴏɴ❀
❀ᴛᴏᴍ ʀɪᴅᴅʟᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ❀
❀ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ❀
❀ʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴛɪᴄ❀
❀ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ❀
❀ᴀ ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ❀
❀ʟᴇᴛ's ᴛʀʏ❀
❀sᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴅᴡᴀʀғs❀
❀ʙᴏᴀʀᴅ ɢᴀᴍᴇ❀
❀ʀᴇᴠᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴs❀
❀ғʟᴜғғʏ❀
❀ʜᴜsʙᴀɴᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡɪғᴇ❀
❀ᴍʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍʀs ᴘᴏᴛᴛᴇʀ❀
❀ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ❀
❀ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏᴛʜ ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜ❀
❀ɴᴀᴍᴇs❀
❀ᴘʀᴏᴘʜᴇᴄʏ❀
❀ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ❀
❀ɪᴛ's ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴɪɴɢ❀
❀ʙᴀʙʏ❀
❀ᴘᴇʀғᴇᴄᴛ, ᴘᴇʀғᴇᴄᴛ, ᴘᴇʀғᴇᴄᴛ❀
❀ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇ❀
❀ʀᴇɢɢɪᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɴᴇᴡs❀
❀ʟᴜᴘɪɴ-ʙʟᴀᴄᴋs❀
❀sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ɪs ᴡʀᴏɴɢ❀
❀ᴅᴏᴍɪɴᴏ ᴇғғᴇᴄᴛ❀
❀ʜᴀʀʀʏ...ɪᴛ's ᴄʜʀɪsᴛᴍᴀs ᴇᴠᴇ❀
✾ʜᴀʀʀʏ's 1st ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ✾
✾ʀᴏᴀsᴛ ʙᴇᴇғ ᴀɴᴅ ғɪʀsᴛ ᴅᴀᴛᴇs✾
✾ᴀᴘᴘᴀʀᴀᴛɪɴɢ ʙᴀʙʏ✾
✾ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ ᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ✾
✾ᴏᴜʀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴀʙʙᴀ ғᴀɴ✾
✾ᴄʜᴏᴄᴏʟᴀᴛᴇ ᴄᴀᴋᴇ✾
✾ᴛʜᴇ ғɪɴᴀʟ ᴅᴜᴇʟ✾
✾ᴄᴇʟᴇʙʀᴀᴛᴇ✾
✾ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴊᴜɴɢʟᴇ✾
✾ᴛʜᴇ ᴢᴏᴏ ᴛʀɪᴘ✾
✾ᴊᴀᴍᴇs' ᴍᴇʟᴏᴅʏ ᴛʀᴀɴᴄᴇs✾
✾ɢᴏᴅᴘᴀʀᴇɴᴛ✾
✾ɪᴄᴇ ᴄʀᴇᴀᴍ, ᴠɪsɪᴛs, ᴀɴᴅ ғᴀᴡɴᴄᴜʙs✾
✾ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴅ✾
✾ᴏᴜʀ ғᴀᴡɴᴄᴜʙs✾
✾ʙᴜʀɴᴛ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋғᴀsᴛ✾
✾ᴘᴀʀᴋ ᴅᴀʏ✾
✾ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ✾
✾ᴏɴᴇ sʜᴏᴛ 1✾
✾ᴏɴᴇ sʜᴏᴛ 2✾
✾ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ᴘᴏʀᴛʀᴀɪᴛs✾
✾ɴᴇᴡ sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴘʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡ✾
✾ᴏɴᴇ sʜᴏᴛ 3✾
✾ɴᴇᴡ sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴏɴᴇ sʜᴏᴛ✾
✾ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇ✾
✾ɴᴇᴡ sᴛᴏʀʏ ɪᴅᴇᴀ✾

❀ᴇᴜᴘʜᴏʀɪᴄ ɢɪɢɢʟᴇs❀

7.1K 183 30
By niamh45621

Warning: mature content.

𝕴 had to bite back my laugh the entire night, at the clearly frazzled boy. I could feel the anticipation radiating off him from the moment we dropped Harry off at the manor, and I would be lying if I said I wasn't enjoying teasing him, drawing it out further. He'd stumbled around the kitchen, grunting when he'd walked into the edge of the table atleast three times. He'd stared at me longingly throughout dinner, sipping the red wine we had decided to share, keeping his eyes locked on me, meaning he missed his mouth a few times and ending up dropping food everywhere, causing me to bite my lip to stifle my laughter, making him more fidgety.

He was becoming increasingly more impatient, he knew he was making an absolute fool of himself in front of her, he couldn't bring himself to care though. He couldn't hide any longer how much he was craving for her, desiring for her. The thought of them having an empty house with no distractions constantly screaming in the back of his mind, sending him insane the entire night, the large purple bruise on his leg was going to be evidence of that. The red wine was only making him worse, the tingling sensation in his stomach increasing his arousal, meaning he was shifting on his seat more and more.

He glanced up at her again as she placed her knife and fork down, taking her wine glass and taking another sip. He examined the way her long, blonde hair was shimmering in the bright kitchen light, glowing almost. His eyes travelled down to the small white camisole she was wearing, pretty pink flowers covering it in ditsy floral patterns, her prominent collar bones on show, causing his lips to twitch. His orbs travel back up to where she was sweeping her tongue over the rim of her class, his breath hitching in his throat, trying to hold back his squirms.

I jumped in my seat when he banged his cutlery down on the table, nearly making me choke on the alcoholic beverage when I turned to him wide eyed.

"F-FUCK YOU!" He yelled loudly, pointing his finger to me accusingly, my mouth dropping from his outburst, staring at him in disbelief.

"James?!" I exclaimed, as he flailed his arms around, his pupils blown behind his framed glasses, his hair extra messy from where he had been running through it constantly to keep his hands busy and his cheeks red and heated.

"If you don't stop doing that i'm fucking another baby into you right here, right now" He warned firmly, my cheeks blushing furiously as my eyes widen even more from his words, swallowing thickly. Perhaps it was the lingering taste of the alcohol on my lips or just him in general but I felt my legs shake from his words and stare, his eyes practically undressing me now even though we're supposed to be eating.

He stares at her, not even holding back or trying to cover what he was feeling anymore, if he did, he would probably burst from inside out. His leg was bouncing up and down vigorously, his hands shaking to tug at her soft locks and pull her clothes off her. His teeth clamp down on his bottom lip so harshly he could taste the iron and metallic from his blood. His heart thumped erratically in his chest as she slowly and calmly pushes her chair back from the table, walking out of the room, the boy silently following her.

I felt the strap of my top to fall down my shoulder as I made my way through the living room, my legs shaking underneath me already, knowing he was following me. My head tilted backwards, pausing in my step when I felt tingling fingertips tug at the other one, allowing it to drop down my shoulder, no other sounds being heard except our shallow breaths.

"Elody" He breathed out as I shuffled backwards into his front, pushing myself up against him, my hands at my sides, finding his and lifting them up, placing his palms curved over my breasts covered by my bra and camisole. A soft sigh escaped my lips as he gripped on to them firmly, pushing against my back, his thumbs dipping down the inside from the top, feeling the bump of the bud as he stroked over them, pushing my bra away from them slightly.

I twirled around to face him, his dark, lustful eyes staring down as me as his hands travelled up from my breasts to my pink cheeks, his lips finally sealing against mine, the two of us immediately moaning quietly into each other's mouths from the feeling of our lips moulding into one.

James revelled in the whimper he gained from her when he sucked and tugged harshly at her bottom lip. It's sexy and sinful and it makes him want to yell her name to strangers he's never met before because of the way she makes him feel. She smells like vanilla and cedar wood and that fresh baby smell from having Harry near her, driving him absolutely feral. He pushes his hips against hers again, as his tongue danced with hers, before reaching down and swooping her up on to his torso, her legs clamping down on his torso.

I nipped and peppered kisses to his throat as he took us up the stairs towards our bedroom, his hands gripping my thighs tightly, when I swirled my tongue around, wetting my lips whilst tangling my fingers in his messy hair, a string of gruff groans emitting from the very deep depths of his chest.

"Fucking hell, Lunes" He mumbled hoarsely, falling into the wall before staggering into our bedroom, kicking the door closed with his foot and pushing me forcefully against it, my head tilting back, when he pushed it upwards with his thumbs, slanting his luscious mouth against my jaw line, biting down, causing me to moan softly, tugging on his hair harder. My mind is dizzy and hazy, every single thought erasing from my mind as I fully focused on him and what he was doing to me.

"If you weren't my husband already, i'd be putting a ring on you myself" I breathed out, the last part stuttering into a moan, feeling the vibrations of his low chuckle against my neck, his hands slipping up to my bum, from my shorts, gripping firmly.

"I'm yours, darling. Forever" He mumbled, nipping powerfully as the skin on my throat, his warm lips rounding around the purple marks he was making. I nudged his head, tugging at his collar of his shirt from behind, wanting to feel his toned chest and muscles.  He pulled away slowly, my legs unraveling from him, onto the floor, my fingers finding the bottom hem immediately, pulling it upwards, allowing him to fully shrug it off, revealing his bare chest.

He swears he's on the brink of going to heaven when she's places her palm flat against him abdomen, his hips bucking towards her and his muscles flexing uncontrollably. It was the faintest touch, and yet he felt as though he was floating in the sky in the clouds, a sort of paradise. His head lolls back when her thumbs smooth over his v-line, his need growing for her even more, his shorts gathering and growing tighter and tighter from her every movement.

"Off" He muttered huskily, pulling at my straps, meaning I reluctantly took my hands up off his chest, letting him lift my shirt over my head, hurdling it somewhere in the room, leaving me just in my white lace bra. It was new, it had to be considering I had to buy bigger cups from pregnancy and breast feeding, my breasts grew bigger- and I wasn't sure how he felt about it, which is why I bit my lip, averting my gaze away for a few moments. I felt him move closer, tucking a piece of hair behind my ear before whispering raspy, "May I?"

"Yes" I croaked out, still facing the wall as he reached around me, unclasping my bra, shrugging it off, allowing my larger, fuller breasts to fall, his hands immediately cupping them, causing me to sigh, rolling my hips into his again for more contact.

"You're so fucking sexy, it drives me insane" He gutturally groaned, though he didn't hear it, he could only hear the murmurs and sounds of satisfaction from her when he bit down on the skin in between her neck and shoulder, whilst gently massaging the buds of her breasts. He knew they were probably sore from breast feeding, which is why he was soft and careful, not wanting to hurt her when she was doing something so amazing as feeding their baby herself. He hides his sheepish grin in her neck, from thinking of how incredible and perfect this girl was, his girl, his wife, whilst her hands pulled at his belt, beginning to undo his shorts.

I undid his shorts, tugging them down his hips until they dropped to the floor, the boy stepping out of them and kicking them behind him with his foot before trailing his hands down from my breasts to my stomach, unbuttoning my own shorts. I shiver at the cool air he blows against my neck, before lifting his head back up, pushing his forehead into him as though all of his weight was on me as my shorts reached my ankles, leaving us both in nothing but our underwear.

His hands are needy, thirstily grabbing her hips and pushing them against his as he slants his mouth passionately against hers again, needing to feel as much of her at once as he could. She was a thirst he could never be full of, every cells, organ, pulse and nerve in his body was lighting with desire and lust for her. He's completely consumed by her, both body and mind and it feels good, so good, especially as his tongue explored her mouth, him walking backwards towards the bed in the middle of the room, pulling her along with him so he doesn't have to disconnect their lips. He needs air, to breathe, but it's almost as if she's his air, his safety, his oxygen. He needs her. There's nothing else important.

"James" I mumbled throatily, a moan tearing up inside of me as he crawls on top of me on our bed, slowly rocking into me, his growing number restricted in his boxers, against my clothed core. He presses hot, needy kisses wherever he can, my forehead, my eyelids, cheeks, nose, chin, jaw and lips, each one sending me into some sort of frenzy inside me, begging for more.

"Fuck- you're gorgeous, love" He groaned, a bubbling sense of love filling my stomach as he rocked into me again, painfully slow, my hands grip the sheets beside me on either side. My neck stretched out in pleasure as he moved down my body, kissing down my stomach, dangerously close to my growing heat in my underwear, my body jolting as he swept two fingers underneath the waistband, dipping them lower before trailing them back up, my heart aching for his touch.

"J-James, please, I need you" I whined, his head lifting up and his eyes locking on mine, the swirling caramel behind his heavily drunk on love, his hands pulling down my underwear to my legs before throwing them off, his lips parting at the bare sight of me after not seeing me in this light for a very long time. We were both desperate, we knew that once we started, it would be over because we were longing and craving each other so much, we already felt on the brink of an orgasm seeing each other this way.

He smiles faintly, pulling off his own underwear before leaning up, kissing me slowly, smirking against my lips as he whispered a contraceptive charm, my legs tightly wrapping around his torso. My back arches so our bare chests bump as his tip nears my heated, throbbing core, causing the both of us to moan loudly into each other's mouths, delicious aches coursing through our bodies.

"Quit teasing" I murmured tightly, as he rolled himself up the sensitive bundle of nerves on my clit, his lips kissing the corner of my mouth, humming darkly.

"But you've been teasing me all night" He whispered, holding back his moan and want to thrust himself into her and diver deeper than before. He'd been waiting for weeks for this and she had been knowingly teasing him the entire night, she was going to get him this easily. No, no, no, they were going to do this his way, the way he wanted, hence the following words that slipped from his swollen lips, close to hers, "Beg"

"W-what?" I mumbled, his tone authoritative and so dominant it was overpowering, my eyes already threatening to sting from him, my mind seeing the shooting stars in the sky. The moon. The crescent moons. It was sexy, incredibly sexy.

"You heard me. Beg" He spoke firmly, barely pushing his tip inside of me, my hands shaking as they travelled over the warm skin of his back, grabbing at his muscles.

"I'm not going to- oh fuck James, please!" I breathed out, pleading him with adoring eyes as he rocked into me again, his nipples grazing against mine. Everything about him was enthralling, exciting and loving. We could have sex a million times and i'd never get used to the thousands of butterflies or the euphoric feels he gives me whilst I become intoxicated from his boyish scent and presence.

"Good girl" He rasped, finally thrusting into me, the both of us instantly moaning loudly from the feeling, his head nuzzling into my neck as he gripped my hips tighter, pushing himself even further into me, diving deeper than he did before, my mind spinning around as I dragged my nails up and down his back with every thrusts.

He groans gruffly, as he pushes in and out of her, his body feeling like it was floating, being inside of her. It felt good, so good. He reaches a spot, repeatedly hitting a wall that has her breathlessly gasping his name over and over again, making his chest tight with love and pure adoration for her. It was the best sound he's ever heard, a melody ringing in his ears, the irony almost making him laugh in pleasure from his thoughts. Her limbs shake and tremble as they bodies fitted together harmoniously, his lips pressing sloppy kisses all over her neck and jaw, wherever he could, wanting to give her everything he possibly could.

"Fuck- the things you do to me, Potter" He panted, as I clenched around him, knowing I wasn't going to last much longer, our chests in full contact as we moved up and down the bed noisily, not caring about anything but each other in this moment, "The way you are with our baby boy- you're so fucking perfect"

"James" I whispered again, my heart painfully pounding, yet it still felt good, because it was him doing this to me. I moved my head, catching his lips again, moving my hips tiredly to meet his thrusts, knowing the two of us were on the brink of the edge already, desperate noises of pleasure and desire falling from our mouths and back into one another, we both end up shaking to the very core.

He pulls back from the kiss as she lets out an amazing sound of pleasure, a tear spilling from her eye and down her cheeks as her eyelashes flutter closed, her mouth dropping open as she moans loudly, heavenly, graciously. He knows he's close to feeling the highest point of ecstasy like her and when he feels her got liquid trickling down her thighs, riding out her orgasm with him, he meets her there, a voiceless cry escaping both of their lips from the intense feeling. He released inside of her finally, a stuttered moan falling as his chest heavily pants up and down, both of them shaking vigorously, holding on to each other.

We try to catch our breaths as we fall limp into each other, our foreheads resting against each other's, a thin layer of sweat in between us. I fluttered my eyes open, immediately peering into his, his pupils growing thicker, making my lips twitch upwards into a tired smile, not being able to help myself from the euphoric giggles escaping my lips. He chuckled,  after carefully pulling out of me, pressing a sweet, gentle kiss to my swollen lips.

"What are you giggling at, love?" He wondered when she doesn't stop, his heart aching beautifully in his chest from her expression, never knowing which day his love wouldn't grow stronger for her as it builds more and more with everyday he spends with her.

"F-FUCK YOU!" I shouted, teasing him, his lips pouting together as he glanced at me, and the bubbling laughter spilling from me.

"Oh Shut up" He grumbled, his lips quirking upwards despite how hard her tried not to, the boy nudging his nose against hers, lovingly kissing her slowly again, "I feel so fucking loved by you"

"I feel very loved by you, bambi"

•2896 words•

As promised—- hope you like it ;) not too much though 🫶

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.9K 1.2K 86
LONG FIC // COMPLETE Fifth Year has rolled around for the Marauders at Hogwarts. However, this year is a bit different because a certain Marauder; Ja...
156K 4.3K 94
"Thank you." "For what?" "Being there for me." "Like I said, I'll be by your side for eternity." •Marauders era •When Talea Lupin transferres to Hog...
38K 2.4K 37
Luna Lupin came from a tumultous childhood filled with secrecy and a family haunted by the stigmatised illness of lycanthropy, thrown into a society...
1.5M 65.2K 182
"one serving of syrup a day keeps the werewolf away." just your not-so-average slow-burn, forbidden and star-crossed lovers love-story with several t...