✾ɢᴏᴅᴘᴀʀᴇɴᴛ✾

𝔍ames murmured to himself, stretching his legs and arms out with a yawn, sleepily rubbing his eyes and reaching for his glasses, popping them on his face and reading the time on the clock, 6:24 am

𝔍ames murmured to himself, stretching his legs and arms out with a yawn, sleepily rubbing his eyes and reaching for his glasses, popping them on his face and reading the time on the clock, 6:24 am. He hummed, glancing over to his wife lead on her side facing him, soft snores leaving her parted lips, one hand resting on her large swollen stomach and the other under the pillow next to her head. His heart swelled in size, absolutely loving seeing her this way, soft and sweet, with her baby bump. This was his favourite time of day, waking up next to her and then going to get their son from his bedroom.

He slips out of the bed quietly, padding along the floor with his bare feet, gently opening the door to Harry's room, smiling lovingly at the sight of the boy laying facing upwards on his small bed he'd recently got instead of the crib, his plush stag wrapped into his chest, his messy hair fluffed all over the pillow. He approached, crouching down at the head of the bed, planting a kiss on his forehead whilst the toddler stirred, blinking his eyes for a few times until James put his tiny round glasses on his face to see, pushing his hair back and kissing his forehead, whispering quietly,

"Good morning, Ree..."

"Hi. Dada" He giggled, wriggling around with a goofy grin, James chuckling and lifting him up out of his bed, holding him on his hip and resting his forehead against the baby's, "Mama. Mama"

"She's sleeping right now, let's go and cuddle her though, yeah?" He murmured, rubbing his nose against his tiny one, Harry pouting his lips and pecking them before they made their way back into their bedroom, James placing him down on the bed in between them before sliding under the covers himself, keeping an eye on him.

He grew softer when he observed him place his little hand on the baby bump, before snuggling up to the blonde werewolf, nuzzling his head into her neck, James moving closer himself when he felt her hand rest on his side, keeping her eyes closed whilst kissing the top of the baby's head. He simply enjoyed the small family time they were having, his arm resting over Harry and on her waist too, his eyes fluttering closed.

He didn't know what time they feel asleep, but he groaned when he heard someone knock on the bedroom door before barging in, his eyebrows furrowing when he felt something lick his face, jumping up when he heard a bark, finding Padfoot on the bed much to Harry's amusement and Melody's annoyance.

"Bloody hell Pads, you nearly scared us into labour" He grumbled, swallowing thickly when the long haired boy transformed back into himself, Harry crawling out under the covers and laying on top of Sirius, giggling happily,

"Us into labour?" I mumbled, nudging James whilst keeping my eyes closed, wanting as much sleep as possible,

"Hi, love, how are you doing?" Sirius quizzed as though he was James, reaching and pecking the top of my head, laying inbetween James and I with Harry on top of us, James grumbling,

"Can't great my own wife before anyone else"

"But she's our wife too" Sirius sighed softly, my lips tugging upwards, finally fluttering my eyes open to find his face inches away from mine, a wide grin playing on his lips, "I was just wondering when the red head got here"