✾ᴀᴘᴘᴀʀᴀᴛɪɴɢ ʙᴀʙʏ✾

𝕿ensions were rising in the Wizarding World

𝕿ensions were rising in the Wizarding World. Nothing was happening. When nothing is happening people usually were glad, excited cheerful, however we all knew what this meant. If nothing was happening right now, that meant something big was going to happen in the future. Luckily for us, we knew what that something was, and it was going to be a happy outcome either way for us. We just wanted this war over, if either Tom or Dumbledore won. I could handle either of them in power- though recently i've been swaying more towards it being Tom, but he has made terrible choices in his past it would take a great deal for him to make it up to everyone.

As for our little group, we were rather enjoying life as it was at the moment, the normal life that we should have head when we left Hogwarts. James and I got marries, had our first baby had another one or two on the way. Our little family was growing the way we wanted it to. The way we always dreamed, James especially- he's always wanted a loving, big family and I was glad we were able to do it together. There's no one else I would rather do this with in the world. He's the best dad and husband.

Especially with what I was watching at the moment.

James was outside in his childhood garden with the other three boys playing with Harry, patting Sirius as Padfoot due to Harry being overly fond of dogs recently despite James trying to get him to like deers and stags. He does like the colour orange though, he always points to the orange plate when we ask him which one he wants, he was definitely his father's son. I smiled, watching the one year old giggle sitting on Sirius' back with James holding him steady on top of him, Peter and Remus clapping and cheering for him. I subconscious placed my hand to my stomach, leaning back when the older woman stood behind me looking out of the window, wrapping her arm around my waist,

"I still cannot believe they are unregistered animagi and no one told us" She muttered, causing me to laugh, nodding my head. Monty and Mia found out about the boys after wandering into the living room when Sirius was Padfoot and Harry kept shouting Pa'foo at him. They put the puzzle pieces together and now understand the names after we informed them. They were more heart warmed than mad about it.

"I'm surprised you didn't find out sooner, with the Marauders names and everything" I told her honestly, moving my hand around my stomach, resting my head down on her shoulder.

"Well you've always been a strange and chaotic group, we learnt not to ask questions" She chirped, kissing the top of my head when I moved her hand around from my waist and on my stomach, there wasn't really a bump yet but my stomach was slightly swelled, you could only tell if you looked closely and remembered how I was before, "How are you doing? The two or three of you"

"That sounds weird" I mumbled, hearing her hum, tutting when Sirius started licking Remus' face even though he tried to push him away, much to James, Peter and Harry's amusement, "I'm okay, more sick in the mornings but i'd take this over a full moon any day, it's a shame Rem can't do the same"