✾ᴏᴠᴇʀ sᴇɴsɪᴛɪᴠᴇ✾

𝕿he cooler September wind in Scotland blew around in the bushes and greenery outside on the grounds of Hogwarts

𝕿he cooler September wind in Scotland blew around in the bushes and greenery outside on the grounds of Hogwarts. The days we're getting darker, the winds were picking up and their was a certain dullness in life as students worry about their families out in the midst of war. They didn't know if the next day they were going to wake up to the news their parents were dead, their siblings, their friends, their families. No one knew what to expect each morning when they woke up. They had to have hope.

I stirred from my slumber, feeling the messy haired boy slide his warm hands up my shirt to my bare back, holding me into his body. I hummed in content, lifting my leg up on to his hip, tangling our legs together as I nuzzled my head into his neck. He kissed the top of my head, shuffling his body before nudging me. I stretched my head up, joining my lips on to his, feeling him instantly return the kiss, the both of us keeping our eyes closed as our lips lazily glided against each other's.

"Past morning breath, then?" He mumbled, pulling me closer into his body, pecking my head a few times before opening his eyes.

"Not in the slightest" I replied, sighing softly when I felt his tingling lips lightly brush over mine again, his hands drawing shapes on my back.

"Then why are you letting me kiss you then, love" He murmured, pulling me to lay on top of his body, sliding his fingers up and down to the hem of my pyjama trousers, squeezing my hip bones.

"I wanted to, I'm pretending we have fresh breath" I hummed, feeling the vibrations from his chest when he chuckled, tugging me up further his body, my forehead resting against his.

"How are you feeling?" He questioned, referring to the full moon that would be in a couple of days time.

"I'm okay, just a little sore"

"And probably over sensitive" He murmured, kissing me softly, "I mean your senses"

"I know I-I-" I cut myself off, lifting my forehead off his, sniffing the air. I could smell the strong scent of iron and blood. Without hesitation I glided out of bed, finding the curly haired boy in the bathroom, a large cut on his leg, "What happened, Reg?"

"Oh fucking hell, Lo. Bit of a warning please" He breathed out after jumping from hearing my voice, surprising him, "I went for a run and fell on a branch"

"It's windy outside no wonder you fell over" I tutted, kneeling down and glancing over the cut on his leg. I stretched my hand out, my wand landing in my hand, my eyebrows raising, "Oh, that's new"

"You're so nonchalant about everything" He snorted, allowing me to heal up his leg, using a tissue to wipe up the blood on his leg.

"Ah, it was Reggie's blood you could smell" James hummed, leaning on the doorframe, his arms folded over my chest.