✾ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴏᴄᴋᴇᴛ✾

𝕰aster Morning, 1976

"Luna!" Four voices simultaneously woke me up from my slumber, jumping on to my bed in my room. "It's Easter!"

"I know" I mumbled, cuddling into the body that was closest to me, wrapping my arms over him, "Padfoot, you're very comfortable"

"Glad to be of service, M" The boy chuckled, ruffling my hair, "Come on, we have to go on the egg hunt!"

"Oh, we're still doing that" Peter voiced from the foot of the bed. Every year, Monty and Mia would hide easter eggs around the manor and outside, and we would spend the entire morning trying to find them without using magic. It became more of a competition who could collect the most, Remus and I were champions, we could sniff them out.

"Of course we're still doing that Wormy, what else would we do?" James replied in an obvious tone, "Come on, Elodyyy"

"I'm up" I muttered, feeling someone drag me out of bed from behind, prying me off Sirius. They placed me down, holding me up as I kept my eyes closed, them lifting my arms and shrugging on some fabric over my body. "Thank you"

He pressed a kiss to my lips, before I pushed him away, opening my eyes to glare playfully at him, everyone laughing at the two of us.

"I told you it was a one time thing"

"One time that happens over and over"

"No"

"Come on, let's go" Remus declared, getting off the bed and walking towards the door of my room, all of them in checked pjs and sweatshirts, in Remus and I's case, knitted sweaters. I put my brown converse on, James crouching down and tying them into small bows for me.

"Thank you"

He winked at me, before throwing me over his shoulder, making me yelp at him, not expecting him to do that.

"James!" I laughed, as he carried me through the manor, down the stairs to where everyone was gathered in the living room.

"Enjoying the view?"

"Not much to view"

"I'll drop you"

"No, you won't, because i'll land on my neck, snap it and then die. You'll be sorry then but it will be too late, i'll be in hell and you'll be on your sorry arse crying-"

"Very thorough, thank you Melody. James put her down, not on her neck if possible" Monty put in, James placing me down on the floor, holding my shoulders when I nearly fell over.

"Sirius calm yourself down" Mia muttered, the boy shaking with anticipation, he was determined to win.

"I think that we should get a headstart. They win every year, and their chocoholics and they sniff them out" James commented, nudging me with a smirk.