❀ᴛᴏᴍ ʀɪᴅᴅʟᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ❀

"𝕴 believe your words were 'i'll find you again', not i'll kidnap you and bring you to a tea party" I recalled, eyeing him as he chuckled, taking a sip of his tea motioning for me to do the same, causing me to look down at the pinky brown tea, an...

"𝕴 believe your words were 'i'll find you again', not i'll kidnap you and bring you to a tea party" I recalled, eyeing him as he chuckled, taking a sip of his tea motioning for me to do the same, causing me to look down at the pinky brown tea, an unfamiliar scent filling up my lungs.

Veritaserum. It had to be. Only, I knew veristaserum doesn't work on me for some reason after we played a game of truth or dare in seventh year and Sirius put the serum in and I was easily able to lie. He doesn't need to know that though, he obviously needs to find out something from me.

"As witty as always Melody, I thought it was about time we had a little chat, how about you?"

"I'd have liked you to ask rather than kidnap me to be honest with you, but i'm here now, you've already done that. Let's talk" I hummed, taking a sip of the tea, watching his grin widen when I drank the liquid, the wizard believing I had drank the serum.

"What was a lovely girl like you doing in Knockturn alley without your boyfriend?"

"My fiancé actually. And he was at work, we've moved out of the manor and living in our own house, I was shopping for furniture with Peter" I answered, lying through my teeth whilst maintaining a stoic expression.

"Engaged?" He hummed, tapping his fingers on the wooden table, my eyes shifting away from him and around the room rather, it was dark and empty practically. Much different to mine and James' home. This fit Tom Riddle's aura perfectly.

"Yes, typically that's what having a fiancé means"

"So uptight today" He sighed gently, my gaze shifting back on to his eyes, my eyebrow raising.

"Yes, well forgive me if i'm a little upset you kidnapped me without permission"

"It isn't a kidnapping if you are alert about it" He pointed out, my eyes rolling as my lips twitched up, clapping my hands together slowly.

"I prefer hot chocolate you know...." I informed him, causing him to snap his fingers, a pot of hot chocolate landing in front of me.

"Don't we all?" He grinned, serving himself some of the hot beverage too before passing me some by levitating it over to me with his hand, all the way across the table, "What is Dumbledore having you doing?"

"Nothing. He's being an absolute prat, Reg and I are keeping him on his toes. I think he hates us"

"Regulus Black?"

"Do you know another person I call Reg? I have a cat now, James and I"

"Really? What have you named your cat?" He inquired, leaning back on his chair as I grinned, lifting my hand up for him to get ready, shifting in my seat.

"Duck"

"Are you serious?"

"No, i'm Melody. Sirius is the person who is probably extremely mad i'm gone"