✾ᴅᴜᴄᴋs✾

"𝖂hy are you only mentioning this now?!" Sirius scoffed, as I had told all of the boys of my small interaction with Tom Riddle, a few days after Valentines day, the four boys staring at me as James held me in his arms

"Can we not fight please, a little quieter" James murmured, knowing the full moon was coming up in a few days and Remus and I had already began to feel a little weary and down.

"How was I supposed to tell you the supposed darkest wizard of all time basically kidnapped me, had a pleasant chat and then asked me to join him?" I mumbled, rubbing my hands over my forehead and gnawing at my lips.

"You've got to tell Dumbledore, El-"

"No" Regulus shook his head, disagreeing with Remus and looking at me, "She's not told him for a reason. He's been acting different recently, personally i've never been his number one fan but he is a bit strange. He's already tried to manipulate you, he knows something that we don't"

"W-what does he know though?" Peter muttered, running his hands through his hair before grabbing a box of sweets and beginning to stress eat. I held my hand out for him, allowing him to hold it, knowing he was feeling a bit uneasy about this war.

"It definitely has something to do with Elody as much as I hate it. He kept asking before if he had made any contact with her, almost as if he was expecting it" James put in, kissing the top of my head.

"Oh this is just a huge fucking mess" Remus groaned, rubbing his hands over his face, Sirius bringing him into his arms and kissing his temple comfortingly. "Fucking Voldemort wants my fucking twin"

"I'm not leaving you, Remmy. I uh told him I didn't want a snake tattoo-"

"You did what?!" Sirius exclaimed, awe struck from my quiet confession, causing me and Remus to wince from the loudness.

"Fucking Gryffindors, he could have killed you there and then, Lo"

"Not if he wants me, there is something he and Dumbledore know, and I need to know what it is"

"You think he'll realise there's a rat in his office?" Peter offered, my heart warming slightly.

"Probably, he knows everything. Thanks though, Wormy" I smiled, squeezing his hand. "It's just weird, he's always been nice, laughing at our pranks, joining in, giving me the opportunity with Flamel-"

"He was keeping you sweet. He's a manipulator, Lo. There more he does for you like that, the more likely you are to follow him. Trust me, i've lived with them all my life" Regulus cut me off, tapping his fingers on his chin and pondering.

"He's right, when you think about it"

"But this is Dumbledore we're talking about, we should trust him, shouldn't we? He's against Voldemort"