❀ᴘᴏᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴘᴏᴛᴛɪɴɢ ғʟᴏᴡᴇʀs❀

𝔍ames sighed softly rolling over on his bed, lifting his arm to rest it on his fiancée's waist in able to pull her close and smell vanilla, chocolate and cedar wood as he buries his face into her soft blonde hair

𝔍ames sighed softly rolling over on his bed, lifting his arm to rest it on his fiancée's waist in able to pull her close and smell vanilla, chocolate and cedar wood as he buries his face into her soft blonde hair. He always complains when her hair gets in his face, tickling him or ending up in his mouth but he actually adores it. It feels good just to have her close, so much so the irritating things like that make his heart swell more. Of course he'd never tell her that though, he couldn't be completely soft even though he knew he was close to earning the title of the softest person in the world when it came to Melody Lupin.

He grumbles, when he feels the bed empty, nothing more than the crisp cold sheets of the bed as he pats his arm around. How much he just wanted to snuggle her in the comfort of his bed for the rest of his life. It was unusual for the blonde werewolf to wake up before him, James had always been a morning person and Melody was just plain grumpy whenever she woke up, morning, afternoon and evening. Unless he peppered kisses over her face, that seemed to sweeten her up and put her in a good mood. He rolls over, opening his eyes and resting his hand on his chest before finding his tartan pyjama pants and a t-shirt, the matching one he had been wearing last night seemed to be missing.

He trudged through his childhood home, trotting down the stairs into the kitchen, frowning when it was empty. Where was she? Then he heard a light giggle, one that was music to his ears, that he adored. He leaned over the counter, seeing the sunshine high in the clear blue sky, and down to the gardens where he could see his fiancée and his mum sat together on a bench, the girl with her legs up to her chest, leaning into her side as his mum raked his fingers through her hair, talking gently to each other, enjoying the surroundings. His dad was close by with the morning news paper as he sat on a chair, a cup of coffee on the small glass table next to him and a bowl of what looked like strawberries he passed to the blonde werewolf every now and then when she looked at him.

It was a truly amazing sight. Maybe one better than he would have had this morning, this time he would have this scene over the one he wanted when he woke up, especially when he saw the big red t-shirt she was fashioning.

"I don't know i've just always preferred dragon flys over butterflies" I hummed, shifting my gaze over to the doorway across the grass at the manor, spotting the boy with his hair as messy as ever, un co ordinated t-shirt and tartan pyjama pants on, his glasses crooked on his nose as he approached, "Sleeping beauty is awake"

"What's that?" He asked, sitting down on the fresh, green grass in front of the bench Mia and I were sat on, looking up at the sky and the sunshine we hadn't seen a lot of recently.

"It's a muggle book and film. Take the hint, sleeping beauty" I replied, reaching down and ruffling his hair even more, his head tilting back as he grinned lazily at me, "A beautiful young girl that was cast to fall into a deep sleep on her 16th birthday by a witch, that can only be broken by true love's kiss"