✾sᴄᴀʀᴇᴅ ᴏғ ᴍᴇ✾

"𝕴'm perplexed"

"𝕴'm perplexed"

"I have reason to believe Tom will be fascinated by you, Melody" Dumbledore stated again, James bouncing his leg up and down nervously as she repeatedly shook his head in disbelief. "You have a power, Melody, so special and unique-"

"You think he will take in interest in me" I finished, wrinkling my nose up, "Well that's bloody brilliant"

We had been back at Hogwarts from the Christmas holidays for a few days, Dumbledore requesting our presence to discuss more about the war and The Order Of The Phoenix.

"Now listen carefully, has he made any sort of contact with you, notes, strange things happening?"

"No" I replied in an obvious tone, tilting my head to the side.

"Are you absolutely sure he hasn't sent you a message?" Dumbledore inquired again, James fitting his fist in his mouth, looking at me.

"Why are you so panicked? I've told you, I would know if he has" I returned, taking the boy's fist out of his mouth, and placing it down on his lap, piecing everything together in my mind, "Oh, you have reason to believe he's going to try and recruit me" I mumbled, earning a deafening silence from the headmaster.

"Recruit you as a death eater?!" James exclaimed, "Are you joking, Lunes?"

"Dumbledore" I called out, the older wizard wincing slightly from my bitter undertone, a sharp tongue when I spoke his name, "You think I would become a death eater because i'm a werewolf?"

"What?"

"He is a manipulator Melody, he plays mind games. I suspect he already has the werewolves on his side-"

"You're sounding pretty much like a manipulator right now" I scoffed, folding my arms over my chest and averting my eyes away from the twinkly blue ones.

"Elody is more than a werewolf, she is a witch and she's not going to be brainwashed into being a death eater" James returned hotly, Dumbledore swallowing slightly as we both stared at him with a glare from his last statement.

"I know Melody is more than a werewolf, but it is her kind that are joining the dark side. It may be up to her and Remus to recruit them into our side, the side that is going to restore the goodness of the Wizarding World again"

"Her. Kind? Her fucking kind-" James was cut off his seething comment when there was a knock at the door, followed by the entire group entering, glancing between the three of us.

"You wanted to see us Dumbles?" Sirius asked, knitting his eyebrows as they all stood in a line together. Oh fuck no.

"No, no, no, no" I mumbled standing up and standing in front of Dumbledore's desk, "You are not bringing them into this"