✾ᴛɪʀᴇᴅ✾

𝕿he five of us strolled through the halls after being in charms, Remus and Sirius stopping because Sirius' boot became untied

𝕿he five of us strolled through the halls after being in charms, Remus and Sirius stopping because Sirius' boot became untied. We were supposed to be making our way to transfiguration but when one of us stops, we all stop. James wrapped his arms around me in the middle of the busy hallway, resting his chin on top of my head, people grumbling words about us being in the way, to which Peter shot comments back to them.

"You alright?" I mumbled, nuzzling my head into his neck, him holding me tighter.

"Mhm, I just love you" He replied quietly, planting a kiss on the top of my head. Adorable.

"I love you" I returned, brushing my lips lightly over his neck.

"How long does it take to tie a shoe lace?" Peter questioned, the hallways now empty from students, Sirius and Remus still down tying his shoe laces.

"A while because they were undressing each other with their eyes and forgot what they were actually doing so they haven't actually tied the shoe lace yet" I reasoned, the messy haired boy tracing his fingers up and down my back.

"Do I need to go and tie his shoe lace and go through the process? I've been rather good at it for five years"

"Wormy, you're sixteen, you didn't know how to tie shoe laces till you were eleven?"

"It's difficult....actually I see the issue now"

"We're here!" Sirius claimed, appearing beside us with Remus, a grin on his face, "Come on, we haven't got all day wolfdeer"

"Are you-"

"Yes, i'm Sirius"

"I didn't even finish" I murmured, pulling out of James' embrace. He tilted my chin up, kissing my lips affectionately, he hummed pulling away, licking his lips from my lip balm. We made our way towards the transfiguration classroom, James resting his hand on my back, holding both of our bags in his arms.

"I'm here!"

"I'm queer!"

"I'm deer!"

Peter, Sirius and James called out when we arrived, drawing the attention of the whole classroom.

"You're late" Minnie stated, folding her arms over her chest.

"I'm aware" Remus and I simultaneously spoke back, the three boys guffawing from the irony, Minnie displaying an unimpressed expression. You would think she would be used to this by now.

"Take your seats" She ordered sighing, Sirius and I sliding into our seats beside each other, waiting for her to continue her lesson.

"Did James say something to you this morning?" I whispered to Sirius, glancing over to the bespectacled boy as he bounced his leg up and down, staring in to space. I had slept in my own dorm last night with the girls and he'd been acting different all morning, more affectionate, more jokes.