✾ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜ✾

𝕿he following morning, I stirred from my sleep feeling the messy haired body drape his arm over my bare waist, snuggling up to me from behind

𝕿he following morning, I stirred from my sleep feeling the messy haired body drape his arm over my bare waist, snuggling up to me from behind. He planted a few small kisses on my shoulder up to the back of my neck before nuzzling his head at mine. Flashbacks of the night before filled up my mind, the way our bodies fit perfectly together like a jigsaw piece, the way he kissed every part of me. His touch still having effects on me hours later, butterflies dancing wildly in my stomach remembering everything. Every small detail.

"Good morning" He spoke in a very attractive, raspy voice, trailing his foot up and down my calf muscle lightly.

"Morning" I sighed softly, feeling more content and happy than I had ever done before.

"Mm, I love this" He hummed, bringing my bare body closer to under the thick covers of the bed. "I could do it forever"

"Me too" I murmured, moving my hand in top of his, "I don't want to leave"

"We can stay here as long as you want" He whispered, pecking the nape of my neck a few times lovingly. "Well we will have to leave at some point during the day..."

I shifted my body to face him, immediately wincing and squeezing my eyes shut from the pain in between my legs. He frowned in concern and worry, examining my face.

"I'm sorry" He mumbled, not meeting my eyes when I opened them back up again.

"For what?"

"You're in pain"

"I'm always in pain"

"Lunes..."

"I'm okay, it's a good pain. I wouldn't have changed anything about last night, it was the best night of my life" I reassured him, gazing into his eyes when he flickered them back on to me. He's so pretty.

"Mine too, my love" He murmured, leaning his forehead against mine, "Are we past morning breath yet?"

"How do you get past morning breath?"

"That's what i'm asking. Are we past it? Because I want to kiss you"

"We aren't past morning breath. We will never pass morning breath"

"Shame" He mumbled, pressing his lips on to mine anyway, sliding his hands up and down my bare back.

"You just kissed me"

"I did"

"Morning breath, James" I groaned, sighing at him, tracing my hands up his back lightly.

"Elody" He mocked my tone, "I don't bloody care about morning breath I just want to kiss you" He went on, joining his lips on to mine again, my hands moving up and squeezing his athletic shoulders.