❀ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ❀

"𝕱ucking hell Lo, calm down, would you?" Regulus muttered as I paced around the living room, anxiously waiting for the return of the four boys from the mission they had been sent on earlier, "Come on, i'm sure they're fine-"

"I'm sure they're not. Do you know how much of a clumsy idiot your son is? Godric I love him but he can't stay on his own feet!" I cried, pointing my finger to Monty and Mia, who hummed, sipping their cup of teas, watching me pace up and down their living room.

"Yes, he fell over a lot as a baby" Mia muttered, exchanging a glance with Monty who chuckled.

"Explains why he's a goof ball now. A screw loose that one, I tell you" Regulus mumbled, the three of us turning to him as he talked about my fiancé and their son as if he was a stranger to us, "But he seems rather good in DADA, I wouldn't worry"

"I should be there!" I demanded, twirling my wand around my fingers before huffing and collapsing on top of the two adults who moved their cups of tea, already knowing what I was about to do.

"I think we're getting too old for this Melody, it's not the same as when you were twelve" Monty hummed, smoothing my hair out from where my head laid on his lap, Mia holding my hand, playing with my rings, "I quite enjoy it though- don't move"

"Me too" Mia agreed, squeezing my hand as I looked up to the ceiling, enjoying the affection and love from the two eldest Potters who have been my family for eight years now.

"We'll be doing this until....I'm fifty" I decided, the two Potters exchanging another glance, smiling fondly at the girl.

"We're not going to be when your fifty, little wolf"

"Of course you are, Nicholas is making a philosophers stone for you, you keep it until I die, then you can die too and we can be together" I remarked, hearing Regulus bark out a laugh from his seat at the coffee table, studying.

"That's lovely of you, you want us to bury you, our daughter. Can you not bury us instead? That's usually how it goes" Mia muttered, a furrow in my eyebrows at the thought of living in a world with Euphemia and Fleamont Potter.

"No, I-I don't think my heart could take that" I whispered tightly, "I'm dying first. Who knows? I might not make it to fifty with my bones-"

"Make your own philosphers stone then"

"I don't need one, you need one. You can die when I die and that's final" I declared, sighing gently as the older wizard raked his hands through my hair delicately, trying to calm me down from my thoughts.

It would be one thing for me to get kidnapped, however, Tom wouldn't hurt me. He'd rather have a chat, and he seems to treat me well, i'm not sure if he'd do the same for anyone else. My heart pounded at the thought of Remus not coming back to me, Sirius, Peter and especially James. If James didn't come back to me, I may as well just die now.