✾ʀᴏᴀsᴛ ʙᴇᴇғ ᴀɴᴅ ғɪʀsᴛ ᴅᴀᴛᴇs✾

"𝖂hat's that smell?" Monty inquired, stepping in to the kitchen, sniffing the air as I rested at the side of Mia, with Harry resting on her lap, smiles on both of our faces, "Are we having roast beef?"

"We're having roast beef" We confirmed, the older man cheering and dancing around the kitchen, much to Harry's pleasure clapping and giggling at him, my heart warming as he bounced on Mia's lap at the sight, "And we have cake for afterwards"

"Did you hear that, tiny wolf? Cake too!" He grinned at the baby boy, before sitting on a stool opposite me as Mia passed him over to me to check on the beef cooking away in the oven.

"I think he loves roast beef and cake as much as we do" I chuckled, wrapping my arms securely around him, reaching down and kissing the top of his head fondly, my love for him growing more and more every single day. There's nothing compared to having your own child to adore. My love for my two boys is beyond anything else and the babies on the way- if it's twins. We won't know until they're born, but James and I are pretty sure.

"Mia certainly does know how to make a roast beef" He nodded, winking at his wife when she sat back down beside me, flicking through the pages of this weeks Witch Weekly, Harry pointing to things and making intrigued sounds, "How are you feeling Me-"

"What's that smell?" James queried, sliding into the kitchen, Sirius, Remus and Peter sliding in after him, knocking each other to the floor with a thud, Regulus stepping in slowly after them, staring blankly at them before walking over them and over towards the table and sitting beside Monty.

"Yes, Ree, your father and uncles are fools" I voiced, as they all wriggled on the floor trying to stand up, Monty chuckling as Mia sighed, tutting at them.

"Dada!" He giggled, when James finally stood up, his hair sticking up in all sorts of directions, and his glasses sliding down his nose, causing him to wriggle his nose to push them back up, making his way over to us, kissing the top of my head and ruffling Harry's hair.

"Roast beef" They all simultaneously spoke with dreamy smiles on their faces, sliding onto stools around the island table, Harry reaching out to James, the bespectacled boy lifting him up off my lap onto his own, facing him, bouncing him up and down on his leg.

"He's squinting again" He muttered whilst making happy expressions , as I glanced over, agreeing with him.

"Well that's your fault, your genes not mine" I told him, watching him take his glasses off with one hand and place them over Harry's face, of which they were much too big for him, Sirius and Peter bursting out laughing as Remus and Regulus sighed.

"Did it help?"

"What do you think?" I scoffed, taking his glasses off the perplexed one year old and placing them back on James so he could see again, his shoulders shrugging, leaning down to press his lips to his forehead, the baby pouting his lips to blow a kiss at him.