❀ᴍᴜᴍ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴀᴅ❀

𝕴 stirred from my sleep, hearing the birds singing to each other outside, the wood pigeons doing their sounds that remind if those summer days mum used to take Remus and I to the muggle park and slap suncream all over us so we were sticky for aro...

𝕴 stirred from my sleep, hearing the birds singing to each other outside, the wood pigeons doing their sounds that remind if those summer days mum used to take Remus and I to the muggle park and slap suncream all over us so we were sticky for around two hours afterwards until it settled in. Those were good times. We would push each other on the swings, running around on the grass trying to do cartwheels whilst our mum walked close by until we got tired and she would bring a blanket out of her bag with some books for us to read to occupy us for a little while.

I rolled over in our bed, hoping to feel James there to cuddle into him, yet he wasn't there, nothing more than the soft sheets of our bed. In our home. We had been moved out around a week now and it was beginning to feel like a true home for us, even though we had practically lived together for a long time, this was different now. This was our home and we slept here alone, did things here alone, up until one of the boys comes or the girls stop by after their tour.

Apparently, Frank had proposed to Alice a few days ago too, their wedding is only a few weeks away now the attacks in their area are getting worse, they want to get married quickly just in case. Family only. Although, they both said we could celebrate with them afterwards, the first ones to get married. They're such an adorable couple. James and I are quite happy with being fiancés at this stage, we don't necessarily want to rush the wedding considering we've just moved into our home, we're taking it as it is and enjoying it.

I huffed, rubbing my eyes and opening them to find one of his t-shirts folded up on the bed on his pillow with a note, my heart fluttering from the messy scrawl,

'Good morning, Lunes. Bring your grumpy self down when you're up, i'll sweeten you with your favourite breakfast.
- James The Hot Potter (your fiancé) ♡︎'

I can practically vision the grin he had on his face when writing that, sticking his tongue out when he was drawing the little heart like he usually does. He does know how to sweeten me, calling me grumpy. What a darling. Still, I placed his t-shirt over me after only being in underwear, my chest bare until I slid the fabric over me, his scent filling up my lungs. I walked down the steps of the house, wandering through the living room to the kitchen, trudging in and taking in the sight in front of me. The messy haired boy chopping up all my favourite types of fruit with just his boxers on, allowing me to see his toned body from behind, my eyes opening just a little bit more.

I slid into the seat I had claimed as my own, bringing my knees up to my chest and staring at him as he turned around, a grin on his face, walking over and placing the bowl of fruit down in front of me, kissing the top of my head.

"Good morning" James chirped, chucking quietly when he heard a mumble in response, the blonde haired girl still fixed in a sleep trance, not coming around to the new day yet like he had. He didn't mind though, he thought it was adorable how she could be grumpy as soon as she woke up or really happy. There was no in between, it was just the way she woke up and he loved it.