❀ᴛʜᴇ sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ ʀɪɴɢ❀

"𝕾o are you moving straight into your house or

"𝕾o are you moving straight into your house or....?" Remus asked as we sat in our compartment for the last time together, in our usual spot withs me in between James and Sirius, then Regulus, Peter and Remus on the opposite side, knowing the girls would wander in shortly.

"No, in a few days, mum and dad thought it would be nice to stay with them for a couple of days" James responded, as I rested underneath his arm, cuddled into the side, "You're doing the same right?"

"Yeah"

"How is it that it's all of your house yet I'm the only one permanently living in it now?" Regulus voiced as I smiled softly, "I think you're insane moving it, living with them is the best"

"Don't you think we know that, Reggie? We love Mum and Dad, but we're growing up and these two..." Sirius trailed off, pointing to us, "You won't want to live with these fiancés"

"Say it again" James grinned, pulling me closer to him and planting a loving kiss on the top of my head, "Hold on- why doesn't he want to live with us?"

"Because you're going to be all over each other" The three chorused together as if it was the most obvious answer in the world, "Yeah, couples come out of the honeymoon phase of the relationship after a few weeks, you're still in it two years later"

"Well we're in love" James mumbled, playing with my promise ring and ring finger with his other hand.

"I hoped so if you just asked me to marry you" I snorted, glancing around our compartment, trying to memorise every specific detail, "You know what we should do?"

"What?"

"This is our compartment, always has been and always will be the Marauders compartment, so we should leave something behind so people would know..." I hummed, Sirius sliding his hand into his pocket finding his pocket knife, seeming to be on the same wavelength as me.

"Like we did with our beds?" Peter queried, my eyebrows knitting together. They did?

"Vandalism" Remus pointed out as Sirius began to carve our initials into the brown wood above our heads.

S.O.B + R.J.L
J. F. P+ M. H. L/P
R. A. B
P. T. P

"You're initials are sob, Padfoot, how have I never realised that before?" James laughed, eyeing the wood, pulling me closer to him.

"Oh don't I-"

"It's brilliant isn't it? I used to tease him about it all the time" Regulus sniggered, Sirius scowling at him.

"Yours aren't any better rab" He scoffed, Regulus folding his arms over his chest, raising his eyebrows.

"Go and cry about it"