✾ʟɪᴏɴ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ✾

"Oh Marls, I don't know" I mumbled, glancing over myself in the mirror, covering my exposed skin up

"Oh Marls, I don't know" I mumbled, glancing over myself in the mirror, covering my exposed skin up. She forced me to wear one of her short, cami dresses. A blush, pink satin one to be precise. It was a beautiful dress yes, but all my scars and cuts were on show from the revealing amount of fabric. I didn't want everyone staring at me, everyone else would look amazing and I just looked hideous.

"Trust me Mel, you look breath taking" She reassured me. No, she looked breath taking in her little black dress, her figure was perfect, no marks, just pure beauty. She was Marlene Mckinnon, everyone wanted to get with her.

"I would love to look like you"

"You're collar bones are so sexy"

"You really suit the pink colour too"

The other three chirped, as I turned around to face them, my eyebrows slightly furrowed, holding back the tears threatening to fall. Why couldn't I just be as pretty as the other girls? Why did I have to be scarred? Vile. Revolting. Unattractive.

"You look incredible, Mel, embrace it" Lily continued, noticing my dull expression. I nodded, swallowing thickly before smiling at them.

"You all look stunning" I complimented them all, smiles brightening each of their faces. We all wore similar make up, eyeliner, mascara, bronzer, blush, highlighter and lipgloss. Simple but effective.

"Come on girls, let's show everyone who the fuck owns this castle" Marlene piped up, standing up from her seat. The party started around half an hour ago, the booming music vibrating the dorms. We nodded, the four of them walking ahead of me strolling into the party confidently. I paused at the entrance, eyeing the packed common room, lights beaming all around, music, fire whiskey and alcohol all around. I looked down to my arms, trailing my fingers over my scar running from my shoulder to my elbow until someone cleared their throat.

"Melody, you are glamorous. Let everyone else see that" She told me, holding her hand out for me to take. Everybody needs an Alice. I smiled as she led me out, leaving me to go and find Frank Longbottom, a boy in the year above she has a crush on.

•••

"Fucking hell, Moony. I've never seen Melody look like that before" Sirius voiced, his eyes wide as he viewed the blonde girls as she entered the common room.

"She's-"

"Beautiful"

"Gorgeous"

"Woah"

Peter, Sirius and James cut her brother off, all three of them now looking at the timid girl as she scans over the room. Her long, blonde hair in soft waves, makeup making her natural features more pronounced and striking. Remus shook his head, slapping them individually around the back of the head as they gaped at his twin sister.