✾ᴀɴᴅ ɪғ ɪ ᴅɪᴅ?✾

Warning: mature content (towards the end of the chapter)

(towards the end of the chapter)

"𝕴'm just a bit lost"

"We're in Minnie's office"

"Thanks, Reg. I wasn't aware" I remarked, rolling my eyes at him as he quirked a brow.

"Yes, you are. You're aware-wolf" He grinned, Minnie letting out an amused sound as she sat behind her desk, marking essays. I had been spending more time with the older witch after classes lately, wanting to see her as much as I possibly can before I leave.

"Our group has ruined you, you poor boy" I murmured, looking down at my textbook in front of me whilst I study for NEWTs. The boys were off playing a prank of Filch which I didn't really want to do, and I thought i'd give them some boy time, Regulus joined me.

"Just because you're eighteen now does not mean you can treat me like i'm five years younger than you, Lo"

"Deerly sorry, Reggie" I apologised, raising my hands up in the air, "I don't know, what do you get a boy that has absolutely everything he wants?"

"Just dress up nice and gift him yourself he'll enjoy that-"

"Reg?!" I cried out, flickering my eyes up to Minnie as she lifted her head, a scandalised expression on her face before shivering slightly.

"What? He can't keep his hands off you, everyone knows-"

"Stop. Talking. I mean it" I warned, pointing my finger at him as he smirked, looking particularly similar to Sirius in that moment. I sighed gently, rubbing my hands over my face, "A whole war going on that I'm apparently special to, NEWTs are two months away and i'm focusing on what to give my fucking boyfriend for his birthday"

"Well what did he get you?" Minnie asked, trying to help me, as I raised my head, drumming my fingers on my desk.

"He said Monty and Mia have it and they can't owl it over. So I have to wait until the end of the year because we aren't going home for Easter to stay here longer"

"Oh that helps" She mumbled, pondering for a few moments whilst I groaned, gnawing at my bottom lip.

"I don't know why you're still with him, let's just run away together, i've got you Lo" Regulus claimed, a laugh emitting from my mouth.

"I used to have the same fantasy with your brother, both Black brothers. Who to choose"

"Me of course" He declared in an obvious tone, running his hand through his tousled hair, as I leaned over, pecking his cheek.

"Of course, you're my number one, Reggie, love"

"Good"

"You two are very special. Don't get me wrong, Melody, you seem to have a special relationship with all of the boys you have at your feet, but you two are something else"
Minnie voiced, eyeing us as we sat together, bright smiles on our faces from her words.