✾ғɪɴᴀʟ ʏᴇᴀʀ✾

"𝖄ou okay, Reg?" I questioned as we arrived on the platform, the boy nervously glancing around for any sign of his parents or a Black

"𝖄ou okay, Reg?" I questioned as we arrived on the platform, the boy nervously glancing around for any sign of his parents or a Black. There's no doubt he would be classed as a 'blood traitor' now and was going to have a tough time at Hogwarts. This was why Monty and Mia had lettered Mcgonagall and asked if it was possible for Regulus to stay in Gryffindor Tower with us all instead of Slytherin so they wouldn't do anything to harm him, which of course she obliged under the circumstances, understanding fully. Remus was appointed head boy anyway so he would have his own separate dorm, meaning there was an extra space in the boy's dorm.

"Y-yeah" He nodded, gulping slightly. I held my hand out for him, him taking it for reassurance, smiling down at me. We had already said goodbye to Monty and Mia as they couldn't come to see us off this year, the two of them disappointed they couldn't do it properly for the final time. We understood though, there is a war going on and they are two of the best aurors around.

"This is it, our final time doing this for a brand new year" James voiced, "well except for Reg of course"

"Lucky me, having to come for an extra year" Regulus grumbled, causing me to squeeze his hand.

"It's so emotional" Sirius sniffed, Remus wrapping his arm around him and kissing the top of his head.

We handed over our trunks to the conductor that placed them in the luggage compartment, boarding the train when I heard a hiss, my ears pricking up.

"You silly boy! Running away like him, we taught you better than this!" Walbruga spat, gripping on to Regulus' wrist tightly, my anger building up.

"Get the fuck off him" I growled in a dangerously low tone, stepping off the train and standing in front of the boy. I bared my teeth, watching a flash of something run in the two Black's eyes, Walburga letting go of Regulus' wrist, the platform freezing, watching the interaction.

It's not often that Walburga and Orion got scared, they did the scaring.

"Stay away from my fucking brother or I swear to Merlin I will tear you to smithereens, and I assure you I will have every pleasure in doing so. Have you got that, Onion and Walnut?" I sneered, coming close to their faces, staring into their icy cold eyes without blinking.

"W-who are you?" Orion stuttered, backing away from me.

"Melody Hope Lupin, your worst fucking nightmare. Now leave this platform, go do your pureblood shit with someone else, because frankly, Regulus is a Lupin-Potter now and he couldn't care less about the two of you" I fake smiled, wicked laced in my tone. The two apparated away without another word, causing me to turn back around to Regulus, gazing at him.

"Oh fuck" He cursed, dragging me on the train from prying eyes and into the compartment the boys were in.

"Where did you-"