✾ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ✾

Warning : Mature content

𝖂e were barely through the door when he pushed me against the wall, crashing his lips onto mine eagerly, his hands securely gripping my waist. He bit my bottom lip, causing me to gasp as he drew a little blood, still opening my mouth for his tongue to slide through. My hands found his hair, twirling and tugging on the strands, wanting to hear him groan in my mouth. He did. He gripped my waist more, moving his lips down to my jawline, trailing small kisses down to my neck.

"Up" He mumbled against my neck, the vibrations sending the butterflies wild in my stomach. I did as I was told, wrapping my legs around his torso, his hands gripping my thighs underneath to hold me up as he worked on my neck. I let out a soft breath when he sucked on the sensitive skin, nibbling and tugging at it with his teeth, beginning to walk us over to the bed in the middle of the room. He placed me down, hovering over me for a second, before continuing to kiss my neck, down to my collarbones. Each kiss lighting up a tingling sensation on my skin, like nothing has before.

"Elody we don't have to do anything you don't want to do" He whispered, pausing to look into my eyes. I swallowed thickly, flickering my eyes between his hazel ones, down to his irresistible lips.

For most people their first time is about getting it over with just for you to say you aren't a virgin anymore. It could be with a stranger in another year or a person you don't really know. This was different. This was James, the James I've known for six years and I have utterly fallen in love with. Yes, it was slightly scary that he would be the first one to see the entirety of my body the way no one has before, stripping me of my purity, but I trusted him. I wholeheartedly trusted him. He was mine and I was his. He was my James and I was his Elody. I would give it all to him because he was the one person in the world who I would want to do anything with.

"I want to" I whispered back, watching a smile appear on his face, his eyes darkening with lust and desire. He reached down, smashing his lips to mine, as I unbuttoned his shirt, allowing him to shrug it off his shoulders. I took a moment, scanning my eyes over his athletic build, running my fingers down his bare chest.

He smirked, leaning down and connecting our lips again, grinding his hips on mine causing me to uncontrollably moan into his mouth from the contact.

"Lift up for me, love" He murmured, waiting. I did as he asked, biting my lip when he lifted my dress over my head, leaving me in my red lace underwear. I felt his eyes inspect ever part of me, the scars carved into my skin. He held my hands, taking them off my body, "Don't cover yourself up, you're beautiful the way you are"

I felt my heart warm from his words, even more so when he moved down my body, pressing small kisses to the biggest scar on my stomach, maintaining eye contact with me the entire time.

"Can I?" He asked quietly, trailing his fingers over the lace of my bra, tugging at the straps. I nodded, "Words, Lunes. I need words"

"Yeah" I replied, raising off the bed to allow him to unclasp the back, revealing my exposed breasts.