❀ғʟᴜғғʏ❀

𝕴f you thought the boys were overprotective of me before, you should see them now

𝕴f you thought the boys were overprotective of me before, you should see them now. There is always one of them around me checking i'm okay or if I needed something, more often than not James or Regulus as he's always around when the others go to work. They were taking this news very seriously and stepping up even though i'm not that far along. Apparently, i'm 6 weeks along, meaning I had been pregnant two weeks before Halloween which made sense considering the strange feelings and feeling extra tired and sick. To our delight, Alice and Frank are also expecting a baby around the same time as James and I, the end of July, they're having a baby boy. We've chosen not to know until the baby's born, as a surprise for us whether it's a boy or a girl. We don't mind which, we adore this baby already with everything.

Tonight was going to be the first full moon we were going to go through whilst I'm pregnant and none of us have any idea what's going to happen. Because of that, Sirius and Peter are going to go to one place with Remus and James is going to come with me, just in case something happens with the baby, we don't want to put it in any danger. Firstly though, we had an Order meeting this morning we have to attend, luckily it's in the Potter manor again as it's the best place that could hold the most people.

James looks over the blonde werewolf as she slept beside him on the bed, his heart swelling when another tear rolls down his cheek, her long eyelashes fluttering in her sleep, soft snores escaping her mouth. He feels himself going unimaginably soft as images of her and the baby sift through his mind again, a family. Their little family. This was everything he's ever wanted his entire life and he couldn't be happier. He slid his hand down, lightly pressing it to his fiancée's stomach, holding their baby. The baby they made, were trying for. Their baby.

"I love you" He whispered throatily, feeling a knot in the back of his throat, trying not to choke on a sob from joy and happiness and wake the sensitive werewolf from her much needed slumber.

"Lower" I mumbled, feeling the boy's hand on my stomach, sighing softly as he slid his warm hand down lower on my stomach, stroking his thumb up and down, whilst pressing his lips to my temple, leaning his forehead against the side of mine.

"How you feeling?" He questioned quietly, his nose brushing against my cheek, brushing his lips over a few times.

"Like I'm going to- yep" I muttered, rolling out of the bed and making my way to the bathroom just in time to throw up, James holding my hair back and rubbing my back gently, whispering sweet nothings into my ear, "Fantastic, thank you baby" I mumbled, looking down at my stomach, James chuckling at me.

"Nausea doesn't last that long, only a couple more weeks to go"

"You call eight more weeks only a couple?" I muttered, the boy raising his hands up in defence as I flushed the toilet, wiping my mouth, "Next time, you can carry it"

"Already thinking about baby Potter number two?" He smirked, biting his lip as I blinked blankly at him, standing up and walking out of the bathroom, jumping at the sight of Sirius on our bed, "Padfoot?"