☽𝐌𝐲 𝐋𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐌𝐨𝐨𝐧☽...

By niamh45621

✾𝘑𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘗𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳✾ ✧ᴍᴀʀᴀᴜᴅᴇʀs ᴇʀᴀ✧ ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ 𝘑𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘗𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘩𝘪𝘮𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧 𝘧𝘢𝘭�... More

✾ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ᴀᴇsᴛʜᴇᴛɪᴄs✾
✾ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ✾
✾ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀʀᴀᴜᴅᴇʀs✾
✾ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴜʀғᴇᴄᴛ ᴘʀᴀɴᴋ✾
✾ᴄʜᴏᴄᴏʟᴀᴛᴇ ᴄᴏᴏᴋɪᴇs✾
✾ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴡᴏᴍᴇɴ✾
✾ᴘᴀᴄᴋᴀɢᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ɢᴏssɪᴘ✾
✾ʜᴏɢsᴍᴇᴅᴇ✾
✾ᴇᴀsʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴏʟғɪᴇ✾
✾ǫᴜɪᴅᴅɪᴛᴄʜ ᴍᴀᴛᴄʜ✾
✾ʟɪᴏɴ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ✾
✾ʟᴜᴘɪɴ ᴛᴡɪɴ ᴛᴇʟᴇᴘᴀᴛʜʏ✾
✾ғʟᴀᴠᴏᴜʀᴇᴅ ᴄᴜᴘᴄᴀᴋᴇs✾
✾ᴡᴇ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴍᴇʟ✾
✾ɪ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴀ ǫᴜɪʟʟ✾
✾ғᴜʟʟ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴅᴀʏ✾
✾ʜᴏᴡʟ-ᴀ-ᴡᴇᴇɴ✾
✾ᴘᴀᴅғᴏᴏᴛ's ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ✾
✾ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ ʙᴏʏ ᴅɪɢɢᴏʀʏ✾
✾ᴄʜʀɪsᴛᴍᴀs ʜᴏʟɪᴅᴀʏs✾
✾ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ✾
✾ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴛᴏ ʜᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs✾
✾ᴘɪɴᴋʏ ᴘʀᴏᴍɪsᴇs✾
✾ɪɢɴᴏʀᴇ, ᴍᴇʟᴏᴅʏ✾
✾ᴍɪɴɴɪᴇ's ʀᴏʙᴇs✾
✾ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴀɴᴅ✾
✾ᴛᴇᴀ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍɪɴɴɪᴇ✾
✾ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀʀᴀᴜᴅᴇʀs ᴍᴀᴘ✾
✾ᴀᴠᴇʀᴀɢᴇ sᴀᴛᴜʀᴅᴀʏ✾
✾ʜʏᴘᴏᴛʜᴇᴛɪᴄᴀʟ ǫᴜᴇsᴛɪᴏɴs✾
✾ʟᴀᴛᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛs✾
✾ᴠᴀʟᴇɴᴛɪɴᴇs ᴅᴀʏ✾
✾sɪᴄᴋ ᴏғ ᴍᴇ✾
✾ʀᴏᴏᴍ ᴏғ ʀᴇǫᴜɪʀᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ✾
✾ʟɪʟʏ ғʟᴏᴡᴇʀ✾
✾ʙᴇ ɴᴏʀᴍᴀʟ✾
✾sʜᴇ ᴋɴᴏᴡs✾
✾ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ✾
✾ᴛʜᴇ sᴜɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴏᴏɴ✾
✾ᴘᴀʀᴅᴏɴ?✾
✾ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴘᴏʟᴏɢʏ✾
✾ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴏᴛᴇ✾
✾ᴛʜᴇ sǫᴜɪʀʀᴇʟ✾
✾ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ ᴡᴏʟᴠᴇs✾
✾ғʟᴏᴡᴇʀs ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛs✾
✾ᴘᴏʟʏᴊᴜɪᴄᴇ ᴘᴏᴛɪᴏɴ✾
✾ᴍʏ ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ ʙᴏʏ✾
✾ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴs✾
✾ᴄʀᴇsᴄᴇɴᴛ ᴍᴏᴏɴ✾
✾ʙʟᴏᴏᴅʏ ᴡᴇʀᴇᴡᴏʟᴠᴇs✾
✾ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴏᴄᴋᴇᴛ✾
✾sᴜsᴘɪᴄɪᴏɴs✾
✾ʟᴜɴɢs✾
✾ᴛʜᴇ ᴍ ᴡᴏʀᴅ✾
✾ᴍʏ ғᴀᴜʟᴛ✾
✾ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ ғɪɢʜᴛ✾
✾ʜᴏᴘᴇ 𝟷&𝟸✾
✾ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ɢᴇᴛ ɪᴛ✾
✾ᴛᴀɢ✾
✾sɴᴀɪʟs✾
✾ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴏʀʀᴇsᴛ-✾
✾ᴀᴍᴏʀᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴀ✾
✾sɴɪᴛᴄʜ✾
✾sᴛʀᴀᴡʙᴇʀʀʏ ᴄᴏᴡs✾
✾sᴜɴʀɪsᴇ✾
✾sᴛᴀɢ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴏʟғ✾
✾ᴄʜᴏᴄᴏʟᴀᴛᴇ sᴛʀᴀᴡʙᴇʀʀɪᴇs✾
✾ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ✾
✾ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜ✾
✾ᴍᴏɴsᴛᴇʀ✾
✾ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ, ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ✾
✾ɪ'ᴍ ᴏᴋᴀʏ✾
✾ᴡʀᴏɴɢ ʙᴜᴛ ʀɪɢʜᴛ✾
✾ᴍ✾
✾ᴍʏ ɪᴅɪᴏᴛ✾
✾sᴛᴏᴘᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ...✾
✾ʙɪɢɢᴇʀ✾
✾ɴᴇᴡ ʏᴇᴀʀs✾
✾ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴡʜʏ✾
✾ᴛɪʀᴇᴅ✾
✾ʀᴇɢɢɪᴇ ʀᴇɢ ʀᴇɢ✾
✾sᴜɢᴀʀ ᴄʀᴀᴢᴇ ɢɪʀʟ✾
✾ʟᴜᴘɪɴ✾
✾ᴍᴏᴠɪɴɢ✾
✾ғʀᴀɴᴄᴇ✾
✾ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪᴛ ʜᴇʀᴇ✾
✾ғɪɴᴀʟ ʏᴇᴀʀ✾
✾ᴄᴏᴅᴇ ᴄᴍ✾
✾ᴏᴠᴇʀ sᴇɴsɪᴛɪᴠᴇ✾
✾ɪ ʜᴀᴛᴇ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʟᴏ✾
✾ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ᴅᴀʏ✾
✾ᴇᴀʀʟʏ ǫᴜɪᴅᴅɪᴛᴄʜ✾
✾ᴅᴏɪɴɢ ɪᴛ ᴀʟʟ ғᴏʀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ✾
✾ᴍᴇʟ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴇᴛᴇʀ ᴅᴀʏ✾
✾ɢʀɪᴇғ✾
✾ʟᴇғᴛ ᴜs✾
✾ᴅᴇᴄᴇᴍʙᴇʀ 25ᴛʜ✾
✾sᴄᴀʀᴇᴅ ᴏғ ᴍᴇ✾
✾ᴊᴏɪɴ ᴍᴇ✾
✾ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪs ʏᴏᴜ✾
✾ᴅᴜᴄᴋs✾
✾ʜᴇᴇʟs, ᴘʟᴀɴᴛs ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏʟᴏᴜʀs✾
✾sʜᴇ's sᴛᴀʏɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴜs✾
✾ᴏᴜʀ ғᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ?✾
✾ᴀɴᴅ ɪғ ɪ ᴅɪᴅ?✾
✾ᴏʀᴀɴɢᴇ, ʟɪᴢᴀʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴀʙʏ ғᴇᴠᴇʀ✾
✾ᴏᴜʀ sᴏɴɢ✾
❀ғɪɢʜᴛ❀
❀ᴛʜᴇ sʟᴇᴇᴘᴏᴠᴇʀ❀
❀ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴀɪɴ❀
❀ʙᴀᴄᴋsᴛᴀʙʙᴇʀ❀
❀ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ❀
❀ʀᴇɢ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴇʟ❀
❀ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴀss❀
❀ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀsᴛ ᴅɪɴɴᴇʀ❀
❀ᴛʜᴇ sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ ʀɪɴɢ❀
❀ᴘᴏᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴘᴏᴛᴛɪɴɢ ғʟᴏᴡᴇʀs❀
❀ᴏᴜʀ ʜᴏᴜsᴇ❀
❀ᴍᴜᴍ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴀᴅ❀
❀ᴛʜᴇ ғɪʀsᴛ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀ ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ❀
❀ᴄᴀʀʀᴏᴛs❀
❀ʀᴇɪɴᴅᴇᴇʀ❀
❀10 ɢᴀʟʟᴇᴏɴs ʙᴇᴛ❀
❀ᴍɪssɪᴏɴ❀
❀ᴛᴏᴍ ʀɪᴅᴅʟᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ❀
❀ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ❀
❀ʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴛɪᴄ❀
❀ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ❀
❀ᴀ ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ❀
❀ʟᴇᴛ's ᴛʀʏ❀
❀sᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴅᴡᴀʀғs❀
❀ʙᴏᴀʀᴅ ɢᴀᴍᴇ❀
❀ʀᴇᴠᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴs❀
❀ғʟᴜғғʏ❀
❀ʜᴜsʙᴀɴᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡɪғᴇ❀
❀ᴍʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍʀs ᴘᴏᴛᴛᴇʀ❀
❀ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ❀
❀ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏᴛʜ ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜ❀
❀ɴᴀᴍᴇs❀
❀ᴘʀᴏᴘʜᴇᴄʏ❀
❀ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ❀
❀ɪᴛ's ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴɪɴɢ❀
❀ᴘᴇʀғᴇᴄᴛ, ᴘᴇʀғᴇᴄᴛ, ᴘᴇʀғᴇᴄᴛ❀
❀ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇ❀
❀ᴇᴜᴘʜᴏʀɪᴄ ɢɪɢɢʟᴇs❀
❀ʀᴇɢɢɪᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɴᴇᴡs❀
❀ʟᴜᴘɪɴ-ʙʟᴀᴄᴋs❀
❀sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ɪs ᴡʀᴏɴɢ❀
❀ᴅᴏᴍɪɴᴏ ᴇғғᴇᴄᴛ❀
❀ʜᴀʀʀʏ...ɪᴛ's ᴄʜʀɪsᴛᴍᴀs ᴇᴠᴇ❀
✾ʜᴀʀʀʏ's 1st ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ✾
✾ʀᴏᴀsᴛ ʙᴇᴇғ ᴀɴᴅ ғɪʀsᴛ ᴅᴀᴛᴇs✾
✾ᴀᴘᴘᴀʀᴀᴛɪɴɢ ʙᴀʙʏ✾
✾ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ ᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ✾
✾ᴏᴜʀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴀʙʙᴀ ғᴀɴ✾
✾ᴄʜᴏᴄᴏʟᴀᴛᴇ ᴄᴀᴋᴇ✾
✾ᴛʜᴇ ғɪɴᴀʟ ᴅᴜᴇʟ✾
✾ᴄᴇʟᴇʙʀᴀᴛᴇ✾
✾ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴊᴜɴɢʟᴇ✾
✾ᴛʜᴇ ᴢᴏᴏ ᴛʀɪᴘ✾
✾ᴊᴀᴍᴇs' ᴍᴇʟᴏᴅʏ ᴛʀᴀɴᴄᴇs✾
✾ɢᴏᴅᴘᴀʀᴇɴᴛ✾
✾ɪᴄᴇ ᴄʀᴇᴀᴍ, ᴠɪsɪᴛs, ᴀɴᴅ ғᴀᴡɴᴄᴜʙs✾
✾ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴅ✾
✾ᴏᴜʀ ғᴀᴡɴᴄᴜʙs✾
✾ʙᴜʀɴᴛ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋғᴀsᴛ✾
✾ᴘᴀʀᴋ ᴅᴀʏ✾
✾ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ✾
✾ᴏɴᴇ sʜᴏᴛ 1✾
✾ᴏɴᴇ sʜᴏᴛ 2✾
✾ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ᴘᴏʀᴛʀᴀɪᴛs✾
✾ɴᴇᴡ sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴘʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡ✾
✾ᴏɴᴇ sʜᴏᴛ 3✾
✾ɴᴇᴡ sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴏɴᴇ sʜᴏᴛ✾
✾ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇ✾
✾ɴᴇᴡ sᴛᴏʀʏ ɪᴅᴇᴀ✾

❀ʙᴀʙʏ❀

8.7K 224 101
By niamh45621

𝔍ames has never been happier in his entire life.

When he was seven and spent the entire day with his mum and dad in the park, eating the world's biggest ice cream, he thought that was the best day of his life. When he went to his first quidditch world cup with his dad at age nine, he thought that could be the best day of his life. When he made the Gryffindor quidditch team in third year, and won the quidditch cup, he thought that could be the best day of his life. Kissing Melody Lupin for the first time was close, the first time they shared intimacy in a deeper level, or when he proposed to her. Marrying her wasn't far behind, finding out they were going to have a baby, that was especially near to the best day of his life.

However, sat here, perched on the bed next to his wife, cradling their newborn son in their arms, he knew this was by far the best day of his life.

He'd never seen anything more perfect, tiny arms and fingers, the perfect nose and pouty lips, little legs and feet. Everything. Everything was perfect about their son.

Their baby. The one he spent months talking to, preparing for, decorating, baby proofing their home. Everything, and now he was here. Their baby.

He wasn't embarrassed to admit he teared up catching the first glimpse during the birth, it was magical. He was a wizard, seeing all types of magic throughout his life, unimaginable things for muggles to think about, he'd seen it all. But this, this was the definition of magical. He teared up again when the healer asked if his 'dad' wanted to hold him for the very first time, his heart all over the place. He was a dad, a protector of the delicate, tiny human being. A dad, something he had always dreamed of being, ever since he was young.

His wife. His amazing, beautiful, extraordinary wife, he'd never loved or appreciated more than he did in this moment, he was proud of her. Of what she's done, growing their baby for nine months and giving birth to him, she was everything. If there was anyone in the world, he could be doing this with, being a parent with, it would be her. Melody Potter. It was her, always going to be here, forever and always. He grinned, looking down to where she was gazing down at their baby with pure love and adoration already, the best sight to see for him. His wife and son.

"He's going to be blind, isn't he?" I muttered to James, holding our baby boy in my arms, his flawless features in a state of serenity as he slept, an identical image of James, free of imperfections.

"Babies with glasses are the most adorable ones" He joked, kissing my temple lovingly, his nose grazing my cheek as we smiled the most we had ever done in our lives, "You did it, my love, he's here and he's perfect"

"The most perfect" I murmured, a breathy laugh escaping my lips as his nose twitched like James' does when he wants to push his glasses back up his nose, "James?"

"Mhm" He hummed, caressing his head and small mop of dark hair, his head leaning against mine, the both of us wanting to be close together.

"Please tell me someone brought a razor for you"

"I quite like the half look, do you not?" He mumbled, lifting up his hand again and stroking over his chin, scratching the side with hair, causing me to laugh again, him letting out his own giggle, pressing an kiss to my cheek again, nudging his nose against me, "I'll do it as soon as we get home"

"No, you won't"

"No, I won't. But i'll do it soon, I promise" He replied, "How are you feeling? Do you need anything?"

"I'm okay" I reassured him, trailing my finger tips of the baby's cheek, soft and smooth, his tiny ears wiggling, "Do you want to go and get them?"

"Ready to show off our baby?" He teased, tilting my chin up and capturing my lips, the both of us smiling into it happily, "Our son, our little Harry James Potter?"

"The most gorgeous-"

"And hot"

"Don't say that, he's too innocent and pure to be called hot" I scolded in a hushed tone, not wanting to wake him up from his slumber.

"He looks like me and i'm hot" He defended, my eyes rolling playfully as I nudged him with my shoulder.

"Go"

"That's no way to treat daddy" He muttered, my eyes widening, causing him to chuckle, a cheeky grin on his face.

"You're such a git James Potter" I scoffed playfully, shaking my head and keeping my gaze down on Harry as he slid off the bed beside me, stretching his legs out.

"Only for you, Elody Potter"

James lazily grinned, blowing her a kiss before opening the door, leaving the two of them to find his friends and family in the waiting room. His mum had been there with them for a while, however left before the birth wanting them to have the moment private, the moment they brought their child into the world. The entirety of the group, jumping up when catching a glimpse of him, having been waiting patiently the entire night, all of them anxiously waiting, the boy purposefully dragging it out, just staring blankly at them all.

"For the love of Merlin, Potter, just tell us already!" Regulus groaned, all of them nodding their heads in agreement, hope in their eyes as James cracked a grin.

"He's here, all perfect and healthy" James breathed out, all of them cracking wide smiles, rushing to congratulate him, some of them tearing up- most of them tearing up. The baby. The Marauders baby.

"He?" Sirius repeated tightly, standing in front of his best friend and honorary brother, a special glint in his eye, excitement rushing through his veins.

"He" James nodded, not being able to stop beaming, "Come and meet your godson, Padfoot"

"G-Godson?" The long haired boy repeated, trying to hold back the lump at the back of his throat, James clapping his back with a cheery nod.

"I promised you, didn't I? I don't break my promises"

•••

The whole group came flooding in to the room with soft eyes, their hearts warming considerably at the sight of the baby boy in my arms, peacefully sleeping still, quietly trodding in and gathering around all around my bed, James standing beside my head, stroking his hands through my wavy hair after un doing my braid, kissing the top of my head.

"He's so tiny" Mary whispered as though if she was any louder, he would break, my smile widening as I gazed up to Monty and Mia, fond smiles on their faces, eyes glassy and clouded over. I knew how much this meant to them, having a grandchild after having James so late in their lives. They always wanted a big family.

"Would you like to hold him?" I asked them, lifting him up to the woman who has always cared for me as a daughter, Monty draping his arm around her waist, as she took him into her hold, a tear rolling down her cheek.

"That poor baby, he's going to be blind" Regulus muttered, James swatting the back of his head with a huff before sitting on the edge of my bed again when I shuffled over, everyone having a cuddle of their own.

"What's his name?" Remus quizzed, peering down at his nephew with mellow honey eyes, falling deeply in love with this baby already.

James laced his fingers with mine, squeezing three times when we exchanged a glance, nodding our heads to tell them simultaneously, "Harry. Harry James Potter"

"Looks like a Lenny to me" Marlene sighed, peering over Sirius' shoulder when Remus passed him to his boyfriend, "Harry is good too I guess. If he's not a Marlene, am I god mother?"

"Marlene, they already told you, you're not" Dorcas hushed, everyone laughing quietly at them, my head falling on James' shoulder tiredly.

"We er- there isn't a godmother, we want two god fathers" James told them honestly, their heads snapping up to us, "You're all his aunts and uncles, well not mum and dad because they're his grandparents but it doesn't really matter we just thought-"

"James, love, you're rambling. Just tell them" I mumbled, causing him to pause, taking a breath before turning to me, his nose grazing my forehead before he whispered almost silently, "Why don't you do it? He's your twin"

"Yeah, okay" I nodded, lifting my head up, meeting many questioning gazes, my orbs directly meeting all of theirs before locking on honey ones I had grown up knowing, sending him a wink, "What do you think, Remmy? Connected for eternity with Harry too?"

"Y-you want me?" He whispered, gulping slightly, James and I both nodding our heads In confirmation.

"You and Padfoot, both of you, there was no one else we wanted-"

"Excuse me?" Peter and Regulus scoffed playfully, folding their arms over their chests, raising an eyebrow at James.

"Oh sod off, you can be one for the next one" He told them, my eyebrows raising, Sirius smirking at me with a wink, still holding Harry in his arms, both him and Remus cooing over their godson.

"You can promise such things when you've carried one for nine months and pushed it out of you" I uttered, earning a laugh from the group when James turned back to me with a grin,

"Did I tell you, I love you?" He tried, pressing his lips to my forehead after I nodded, humming at him, "Because I do, I really love you"

"Nice save, son" Monty chortled from beside Mia, on my other side.

"He's just saying that because he knows it's twins next" I muttered under my breath, their eyebrows furrowing, glancing over to us, James and I minding our own business, the both playing with my three rings.

"Sorry- excuse me, what did you just say?" Remus spluttered, the both of us lifting our heads up to him in confusion, everyone wearing the same strange expression, "You couldn't possibly know-"

"Intuition" We both smirked, causing them to blink at us even more, utterly complexed, "Twin girls, another girl and we don't know the last one yet"

"You know it doesn't work like that, right? You don't choose" Regulus pointed out, causing the two of us to laugh, nodding our heads. They have no idea.

"Alright, thirty galleons. Harry will have two identical twin sisters that look like Elody, a much younger sister that looks like me with Elody's eyes and then the last one...let's guess a boy. Blonde hair, hazel eyes" James suggested, the group looking as though he had grown three heads.

"I think they've gone insane" Peter whispered to Mary, who smiled weakly, nodding her head slowly in agreement.

"Don't tell me the special werewolf has seer abilities now too"

"No, no, we just know" I told them, taking Harry back into my arms when Mia passed him back to me, his eyes beginning to flutter open, James peering over, leaning further into my side, also supporting him underneath.

"Oh look at that" He hummed, "Dark chocolatey eyes, I wonder where he gets those from"

"I have no idea" I smiled, nuzzling my head further into James' as we gazed down lovingly at our baby boy, losing ourselves in our own little world. Just the three of us.

The group observed the couple cradle their son in their arms, in their own little world, their eyes full of the uttermost love, it was unrivalled and unparalleled. It made their hearts full watching them, talk quietly, cooing over him, only the older two Potters having an understanding of what it's like holding something of your own, something that you created on your own in your arms. There's no feeling like that, the instant connection you have when you hold them for the first time, falling deeply in love immediately. They were snapped out of their daze when there was a light knock at the door, Peter opening it to reveal their old head of house and younger blonde girl, excited expressions on their faces.

"We came as soon as we heard" Minnie announced, stepping into the room, causing James and I to look up, Sirius wrapping his arms around Evelyn's shoulders from behind, resting his chin on the top of her head when he moved her to stand in front of him at the foot of the bed to have a good view of the new addition to the world, "Oh, he's beautiful, and already looks mischievous, i'm blaming you, Potter"

"Which one?" We grinned, looking up at her, James slowly passing him into her capable hands, her eyes tearing up at the sight.

"Both. Both of you" She smiled, cooing down at him, before glancing up questioningly.

"Harry. Harry Potter" We informed her, her eyes softening as she glanced back down, the corners of her lips twitching upwards.

"Harry Potter" She hummed quietly, "Let's hope you can shave properly when you're older unlike your father"

"It wasn't my fault she went into labour mid shave!" James cried out again from the light hearted insult from the older witch, a smirk playing on her lips as she shook her head in remembrance.

"You've never been brilliant with timing, James" She sighed, causing the whole group to laugh, "Your first lesson at Hogwarts you were fifteen minutes late"

"And he dragged Sirius and I with him!" I piped up, remembering the day vividly, as I reluctantly followed the two boys around the castle as they continued to get lost.

"You made no effort to help us, M. All you did after twelve minutes was point in the right direction" Sirius pitched in knowingly, my eyebrows raising, Evelyn laughing in front of him.

"You transfigured us all a pocketwatch and gave us a map" James muttered, smiling at the memory, as was the four of us, Minnie especially.

"Only because she threatened to turn you into one and you were terrified" I mumbled under my breath, causing him to pinch my side, twitching his nose, "Watch it, Potter or you'll sleep on the floor"

"I'm used to it"

"I do not make him sleep on the floor" I told them all quickly when they looked at me strangely, only the six of us knowing what he meant, "I doubt we'll be getting much sleep anyway"

"He seems peaceful now" Evelyn voiced, glancing over to Harry still sleeping in Minnie's arms, the woman swaying side to side.

"He won't be later" We mumbled, "Oi! Minnie, you like bets, what do you think?"

"Details, if you will" She nodded, James and I smirking as they all shook their heads in disbelief at us.

"Harry will have two identical twin sisters that look like Elody, a much younger sister that looks like me with Elody's eyes and then the last one...a boy, blonde hair, hazel eyes. Thirty galleons. They're all against us, but we know"

"That's a very specific bet, James...."

"Incompetent fools, if I was in my right mind i'd kill them" Someone grumbled, swinging open the door, everyone backing away immediately, sucking in a breath at the sight of Tom Riddle dressed in his suit with a stoic expression on his face, until they all moved out of the way, the man catching a glimpse of me, a smile playing on his lips, "The special werewolf"

"The dark wizard" I nodded, cracking a grin when he chuckled, the group staring at me incredulously, "Please refrain from killing the healers, they're good at their jobs"

"They wouldn't tell me what room you were in, Melody, I searched all of them. I saw some unpleasant things" He spoke distastefully, wrinkling up his nose, Regulus snorting, "Regulus"

"Tom" He nodded, Sirius and Remus standing in front of the younger blonde girl, Minnie passing Harry into James' arms before walking towards Mia and Monty on the other side of the room, "I thought you didn't like children"

"I don't" He nodded his head, "I like my special werewolf though"

"She's my little wolf"

"Shut up, Fleamont" Mia muttered to her husband when he whispered in her ear, never taking her eyes off the older wizard, the group not really knowing how to approach the situation.

"Oh come on, I spoke to you all at the wedding and now you back away from me" He sighed, pouting his lips together, James mumbling incoherent words to me.

"You murder people" Evelyn scoffed from behind Sirius and Remus, Tom's eyebrows raising.

"Uncanny little Melody, I have not killed in four or five years"

"Tom" I warned, his green eyes shifting to me, the same mad glint in his eye, "It's alright, love, he won't hurt you"

"What have you named this one? Chicken? Pelican?" He inquired, looming over Harry and glancing to James, clearly spotting the resemblance already.

"You're hilarious, as if you do any better at names" I scoffed, opening my mouth after smirking at him, his hand lifting up, causing everyone to hold their breath again.

"Don't you dare-"

"Voldemort. Voldemort. Voldemort. Voldemort. Voldemort. Voldemort. Voldemort-"

"Stop making it sound weird. It was clever, I was fifteen" He stopped me, my eyebrows raising.

"You're a fool, Tom Riddle" I muttered, looking down to Harry, his dark brown eyes looking back up at me, "Harry. His name is Harry"

"Oh, that's quite a good name, looks like he suits it" He opined, glancing down at the baby for a moment, before looking up at me with a smile, "Your alright?"

"I'm perfectly fine, thank you"

"Spectacular. I will be going now, I can't leave Bellatrix on her own for too long, of we'll end up with a bloody massacre" He told us, patting my knee under the blanket, "I'll visit soon" He spoke, strolling out of the door, everyone silently staring at the door he just casually walked out of.

"That is the weirdest thing I have ever experienced" Marlene voiced, turning to me with an unreadable expression on her face.

"You didn't have a tea party with him" Sirius added, Remus, James and Peter nodding their heads in agreement.

"Well we all have one thing in common with him" Regulus grinned, causing everyone to turn to him, despite his grey eyes locked on me as he winked, "Lo's his favourite too"

"She's everyone's favourite" They all simultaneously spoke, my heart warming in my chest as I curled into James' side, Harry resting down on the top of his legs, supported fully by him.

Harry's my favourite. Him and James, our little family. That's my favourite. The Potters.

•3151 words•

Ahhh- and baby Harry Potter is the new addition to our book... 💕🫶

Again, if there's anything or any ideas you might want to happen or something to come up in a chapter that can easily fit into my book, feel free to comment and take some credit if I post them. I love seeing all of your comments <33

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

732K 22.2K 50
𝚂𝚘 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚜𝚞𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚛 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚊𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 "𝚞𝚜" '𝙲𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚗'𝚝 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚎 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:...
84K 3.9K 55
✩Marlene Mckinnon Fanfiction✩ ✩Marauders Era✩ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 ᴅᴏʀᴋʏ ᴅᴏʀʏ ᴘᴏᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴄᴀᴛᴄʜᴇs ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ sɪɴғᴜʟ, ʀᴇᴅ ʟɪᴘᴘᴇᴅ, ǫᴜɪᴅᴅɪᴛᴄʜ ᴘʟᴀʏᴇʀ ᴏғ...
38.5K 2.4K 38
Luna Lupin came from a tumultous childhood filled with secrecy and a family haunted by the stigmatised illness of lycanthropy, thrown into a society...
15.5K 673 23
He placed his hands on either side, pinning her to the wall. "It's you, isn't it?" She gulped, "I'm not sure what you mean." He threw his head back a...