☽𝐌𝐲 𝐋𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐌𝐨𝐨𝐧☽...

By niamh45621

✾𝘑𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘗𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳✾ ✧ᴍᴀʀᴀᴜᴅᴇʀs ᴇʀᴀ✧ ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ 𝘑𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘗𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘩𝘪𝘮𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧 𝘧𝘢𝘭�... More

✾ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ᴀᴇsᴛʜᴇᴛɪᴄs✾
✾ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ✾
✾ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀʀᴀᴜᴅᴇʀs✾
✾ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴜʀғᴇᴄᴛ ᴘʀᴀɴᴋ✾
✾ᴄʜᴏᴄᴏʟᴀᴛᴇ ᴄᴏᴏᴋɪᴇs✾
✾ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴡᴏᴍᴇɴ✾
✾ᴘᴀᴄᴋᴀɢᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ɢᴏssɪᴘ✾
✾ʜᴏɢsᴍᴇᴅᴇ✾
✾ᴇᴀsʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴏʟғɪᴇ✾
✾ǫᴜɪᴅᴅɪᴛᴄʜ ᴍᴀᴛᴄʜ✾
✾ʟɪᴏɴ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ✾
✾ʟᴜᴘɪɴ ᴛᴡɪɴ ᴛᴇʟᴇᴘᴀᴛʜʏ✾
✾ғʟᴀᴠᴏᴜʀᴇᴅ ᴄᴜᴘᴄᴀᴋᴇs✾
✾ᴡᴇ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴍᴇʟ✾
✾ɪ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴀ ǫᴜɪʟʟ✾
✾ғᴜʟʟ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴅᴀʏ✾
✾ʜᴏᴡʟ-ᴀ-ᴡᴇᴇɴ✾
✾ᴘᴀᴅғᴏᴏᴛ's ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ✾
✾ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ ʙᴏʏ ᴅɪɢɢᴏʀʏ✾
✾ᴄʜʀɪsᴛᴍᴀs ʜᴏʟɪᴅᴀʏs✾
✾ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ✾
✾ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴛᴏ ʜᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs✾
✾ᴘɪɴᴋʏ ᴘʀᴏᴍɪsᴇs✾
✾ɪɢɴᴏʀᴇ, ᴍᴇʟᴏᴅʏ✾
✾ᴍɪɴɴɪᴇ's ʀᴏʙᴇs✾
✾ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴀɴᴅ✾
✾ᴛᴇᴀ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍɪɴɴɪᴇ✾
✾ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀʀᴀᴜᴅᴇʀs ᴍᴀᴘ✾
✾ᴀᴠᴇʀᴀɢᴇ sᴀᴛᴜʀᴅᴀʏ✾
✾ʜʏᴘᴏᴛʜᴇᴛɪᴄᴀʟ ǫᴜᴇsᴛɪᴏɴs✾
✾ʟᴀᴛᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛs✾
✾ᴠᴀʟᴇɴᴛɪɴᴇs ᴅᴀʏ✾
✾sɪᴄᴋ ᴏғ ᴍᴇ✾
✾ʀᴏᴏᴍ ᴏғ ʀᴇǫᴜɪʀᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ✾
✾ʟɪʟʏ ғʟᴏᴡᴇʀ✾
✾ʙᴇ ɴᴏʀᴍᴀʟ✾
✾sʜᴇ ᴋɴᴏᴡs✾
✾ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ✾
✾ᴛʜᴇ sᴜɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴏᴏɴ✾
✾ᴘᴀʀᴅᴏɴ?✾
✾ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴘᴏʟᴏɢʏ✾
✾ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴏᴛᴇ✾
✾ᴛʜᴇ sǫᴜɪʀʀᴇʟ✾
✾ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ ᴡᴏʟᴠᴇs✾
✾ғʟᴏᴡᴇʀs ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛs✾
✾ᴘᴏʟʏᴊᴜɪᴄᴇ ᴘᴏᴛɪᴏɴ✾
✾ᴍʏ ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ ʙᴏʏ✾
✾ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴs✾
✾ᴄʀᴇsᴄᴇɴᴛ ᴍᴏᴏɴ✾
✾ʙʟᴏᴏᴅʏ ᴡᴇʀᴇᴡᴏʟᴠᴇs✾
✾ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴏᴄᴋᴇᴛ✾
✾sᴜsᴘɪᴄɪᴏɴs✾
✾ʟᴜɴɢs✾
✾ᴛʜᴇ ᴍ ᴡᴏʀᴅ✾
✾ᴍʏ ғᴀᴜʟᴛ✾
✾ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ ғɪɢʜᴛ✾
✾ʜᴏᴘᴇ 𝟷&𝟸✾
✾ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ɢᴇᴛ ɪᴛ✾
✾ᴛᴀɢ✾
✾sɴᴀɪʟs✾
✾ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴏʀʀᴇsᴛ-✾
✾ᴀᴍᴏʀᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴀ✾
✾sɴɪᴛᴄʜ✾
✾sᴛʀᴀᴡʙᴇʀʀʏ ᴄᴏᴡs✾
✾sᴜɴʀɪsᴇ✾
✾sᴛᴀɢ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴏʟғ✾
✾ᴄʜᴏᴄᴏʟᴀᴛᴇ sᴛʀᴀᴡʙᴇʀʀɪᴇs✾
✾ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ✾
✾ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜ✾
✾ᴍᴏɴsᴛᴇʀ✾
✾ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ, ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ✾
✾ɪ'ᴍ ᴏᴋᴀʏ✾
✾ᴡʀᴏɴɢ ʙᴜᴛ ʀɪɢʜᴛ✾
✾ᴍ✾
✾ᴍʏ ɪᴅɪᴏᴛ✾
✾sᴛᴏᴘᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ...✾
✾ʙɪɢɢᴇʀ✾
✾ɴᴇᴡ ʏᴇᴀʀs✾
✾ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴡʜʏ✾
✾ᴛɪʀᴇᴅ✾
✾ʀᴇɢɢɪᴇ ʀᴇɢ ʀᴇɢ✾
✾sᴜɢᴀʀ ᴄʀᴀᴢᴇ ɢɪʀʟ✾
✾ʟᴜᴘɪɴ✾
✾ᴍᴏᴠɪɴɢ✾
✾ғʀᴀɴᴄᴇ✾
✾ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪᴛ ʜᴇʀᴇ✾
✾ғɪɴᴀʟ ʏᴇᴀʀ✾
✾ᴄᴏᴅᴇ ᴄᴍ✾
✾ᴏᴠᴇʀ sᴇɴsɪᴛɪᴠᴇ✾
✾ɪ ʜᴀᴛᴇ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʟᴏ✾
✾ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ᴅᴀʏ✾
✾ᴇᴀʀʟʏ ǫᴜɪᴅᴅɪᴛᴄʜ✾
✾ᴅᴏɪɴɢ ɪᴛ ᴀʟʟ ғᴏʀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ✾
✾ᴍᴇʟ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴇᴛᴇʀ ᴅᴀʏ✾
✾ɢʀɪᴇғ✾
✾ʟᴇғᴛ ᴜs✾
✾ᴅᴇᴄᴇᴍʙᴇʀ 25ᴛʜ✾
✾sᴄᴀʀᴇᴅ ᴏғ ᴍᴇ✾
✾ᴊᴏɪɴ ᴍᴇ✾
✾ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪs ʏᴏᴜ✾
✾ᴅᴜᴄᴋs✾
✾ʜᴇᴇʟs, ᴘʟᴀɴᴛs ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏʟᴏᴜʀs✾
✾sʜᴇ's sᴛᴀʏɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴜs✾
✾ᴏᴜʀ ғᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ?✾
✾ᴀɴᴅ ɪғ ɪ ᴅɪᴅ?✾
✾ᴏʀᴀɴɢᴇ, ʟɪᴢᴀʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴀʙʏ ғᴇᴠᴇʀ✾
✾ᴏᴜʀ sᴏɴɢ✾
❀ғɪɢʜᴛ❀
❀ᴛʜᴇ sʟᴇᴇᴘᴏᴠᴇʀ❀
❀ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴀɪɴ❀
❀ʙᴀᴄᴋsᴛᴀʙʙᴇʀ❀
❀ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ❀
❀ʀᴇɢ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴇʟ❀
❀ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀsᴛ ᴅɪɴɴᴇʀ❀
❀ᴛʜᴇ sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ ʀɪɴɢ❀
❀ᴘᴏᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴘᴏᴛᴛɪɴɢ ғʟᴏᴡᴇʀs❀
❀ᴏᴜʀ ʜᴏᴜsᴇ❀
❀ᴍᴜᴍ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴀᴅ❀
❀ᴛʜᴇ ғɪʀsᴛ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀ ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ❀
❀ᴄᴀʀʀᴏᴛs❀
❀ʀᴇɪɴᴅᴇᴇʀ❀
❀10 ɢᴀʟʟᴇᴏɴs ʙᴇᴛ❀
❀ᴍɪssɪᴏɴ❀
❀ᴛᴏᴍ ʀɪᴅᴅʟᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ❀
❀ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ❀
❀ʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴛɪᴄ❀
❀ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ❀
❀ᴀ ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ❀
❀ʟᴇᴛ's ᴛʀʏ❀
❀sᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴅᴡᴀʀғs❀
❀ʙᴏᴀʀᴅ ɢᴀᴍᴇ❀
❀ʀᴇᴠᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴs❀
❀ғʟᴜғғʏ❀
❀ʜᴜsʙᴀɴᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡɪғᴇ❀
❀ᴍʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍʀs ᴘᴏᴛᴛᴇʀ❀
❀ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ❀
❀ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏᴛʜ ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜ❀
❀ɴᴀᴍᴇs❀
❀ᴘʀᴏᴘʜᴇᴄʏ❀
❀ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ❀
❀ɪᴛ's ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴɪɴɢ❀
❀ʙᴀʙʏ❀
❀ᴘᴇʀғᴇᴄᴛ, ᴘᴇʀғᴇᴄᴛ, ᴘᴇʀғᴇᴄᴛ❀
❀ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇ❀
❀ᴇᴜᴘʜᴏʀɪᴄ ɢɪɢɢʟᴇs❀
❀ʀᴇɢɢɪᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɴᴇᴡs❀
❀ʟᴜᴘɪɴ-ʙʟᴀᴄᴋs❀
❀sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ɪs ᴡʀᴏɴɢ❀
❀ᴅᴏᴍɪɴᴏ ᴇғғᴇᴄᴛ❀
❀ʜᴀʀʀʏ...ɪᴛ's ᴄʜʀɪsᴛᴍᴀs ᴇᴠᴇ❀
✾ʜᴀʀʀʏ's 1st ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ✾
✾ʀᴏᴀsᴛ ʙᴇᴇғ ᴀɴᴅ ғɪʀsᴛ ᴅᴀᴛᴇs✾
✾ᴀᴘᴘᴀʀᴀᴛɪɴɢ ʙᴀʙʏ✾
✾ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ ᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ✾
✾ᴏᴜʀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴀʙʙᴀ ғᴀɴ✾
✾ᴄʜᴏᴄᴏʟᴀᴛᴇ ᴄᴀᴋᴇ✾
✾ᴛʜᴇ ғɪɴᴀʟ ᴅᴜᴇʟ✾
✾ᴄᴇʟᴇʙʀᴀᴛᴇ✾
✾ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴊᴜɴɢʟᴇ✾
✾ᴛʜᴇ ᴢᴏᴏ ᴛʀɪᴘ✾
✾ᴊᴀᴍᴇs' ᴍᴇʟᴏᴅʏ ᴛʀᴀɴᴄᴇs✾
✾ɢᴏᴅᴘᴀʀᴇɴᴛ✾
✾ɪᴄᴇ ᴄʀᴇᴀᴍ, ᴠɪsɪᴛs, ᴀɴᴅ ғᴀᴡɴᴄᴜʙs✾
✾ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴅ✾
✾ᴏᴜʀ ғᴀᴡɴᴄᴜʙs✾
✾ʙᴜʀɴᴛ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋғᴀsᴛ✾
✾ᴘᴀʀᴋ ᴅᴀʏ✾
✾ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ✾
✾ᴏɴᴇ sʜᴏᴛ 1✾
✾ᴏɴᴇ sʜᴏᴛ 2✾
✾ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ᴘᴏʀᴛʀᴀɪᴛs✾
✾ɴᴇᴡ sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴘʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡ✾
✾ᴏɴᴇ sʜᴏᴛ 3✾
✾ɴᴇᴡ sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴏɴᴇ sʜᴏᴛ✾
✾ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇ✾
✾ɴᴇᴡ sᴛᴏʀʏ ɪᴅᴇᴀ✾

❀ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴀss❀

8.1K 224 149
By niamh45621

𝕴 glanced up from my paper to the ticking clock at the front of the hall, giving my hand a break from writing my ten mark essay in Care of Magical creature's about nifflers, watching the tick meet the clicking sound everytime the larger hand moved on. This was my very last NEWT exam, the others seemed to have gone quite well, I think i'll have some good grades from them hopefully. I was glad these exams were now over, excited I would no longer have cramping hands by the end of the day or ink stains that take a lot of time to come off. James would massage and rub over my hands afterwards, easing the tension.

Although, the end of exams means it was the last couple of days at Hogwarts, and we would never be coming back again as students. We wouldn't live here anymore, it wasn't going to be the same. However, I was greatly looking forward to seeing Monty and Mia again, the last couple of days i'd found my want to see them more and more. Mia had recently sent me a letter and a small care package, knowing everything that was going on at Hogwarts with Lily, James and I, as James lettered and told her, because he tells her everything.

I heard a quill tap on the desk two times quickly and one slow one, compelling me to pick up my quill again, knowing Remus was reminding me of the time in the seat behind me, my lips twitching as I carried on writing where I left off. I rather like nifflers.

"Are you alright, Miss Lupin?" I heard Professor Kettleburn ask quietly, appearing at the side of my desk, obviously noticing I had zoned out like I do a lot, and then forget what i'm doing sometimes. I looked up, nodding with a smile, continuing to write as he walked back down the middle of the hall, the sound of the quills scratching on the parchment filling my ears as I tried to focus.

One by one the students in my year began to finish, handing their papers to the front and exiting the hall, as I took up all of the time, not wanting to rush.

"Time's up, Melody" The professor told me, causing me to look up and around, noticing I was the only one left in the hall, my cheeks warming slightly, "How did you find it?" He asked, collecting my paper as I packed up my things into my bag.

"I thought it was quite a good paper, specifically the niffler question, I've always wanted one" I answered, smiling at the older wizard.

"You and me both, mischievous little creatures. I was your age when I got my first one, Blackie" He replied, walking back up the hall and placing my paper on top of everyone else's.

"Reg and Sirius would love that" I snickered, his eyebrows raising, "I'll see you later, Professor"

"Have a lovely rest of the day, Melody" He called back as I opened the great hall doors, my heart warming of the sight of five boys on the floor on the wall opposite. Four of them laid with their legs up against the wall, one of them sat against the wall, stretching his legs out towards the direction of me.

"It's about bloody time, El" Remus groaned, when Regulus waved and smiled at me, cracking his back as he stood up, our bones often popping when he move, "The last one in there?"

"I wanted to use my time wisely" I defended, as James jumped up, walking over and taking my bag off his shoulder onto his, kissing my cheek.

"You spaced out about eight times, I had to try and bring you back into reality by tapping my quill people were looking at me strangely" He muttered, Regulus raising his eyebrows at me, tilting his head to the side.

"Well we're done! No more fucking exams! We should celebrate!" Sirius cheered, holding his arms up to my brother, who frowned, reluctantly reaching down and standing him up as Peter did the same, Regulus staying on the floor.

"You can sneak off to Hogsmeade if you want I-"

"You can't come so we do something in the castle instead" Peter cut in, all of them nodding their heads to me.

"Well it's sunny and hot for once outside, let's go outside near the Black lake" James proposed, "Wormy and I can fetch some drinks snacks, Padfoot and Moony can get the blanket, Reg and Elody can find a spot"

"Sounds like a plan" We all nodded, heading in different directions, Regulus looping his arm around mine as we leisurely strolled around, making our way towards the outside.

"I'm surprised Potter didn't want you with him" He chuckled, my lips twitching.

"No, he wants Wormy for a snog, they do it often in the kitchens" I joked, fixating my gaze forward and yawning tiredly, "No more fucking exams"

"Yeah, for you" He scoffed light heartedly, "I have to do a year without you"

"Well you don't have to" I spoke lowly, his gaze shifting to me as we stepped outside into the sunshine, "In theory, you don't have to be here, you could be homeschooled and then do your NEWTs here at the end of the year, or not do your NEWTs at all. I suppose it's your decision"

"Homeschool? How would I-"

"Oh come on, Reg, you and I both know you can teach yourself, you're the smartest in your year. All i'm saying is, you don't necessarily have to come back without us if you don't really want to. I'm sure Monty and Mia will be happy with your decision either way, it's something for you to think about for the last couple of days....." I replied softly, "Here looks like a good spot"

"I'll think about it" He hummed, sitting down on the grass, in a fairly secluded spot, small groups of people doing the same thing around with their own friends, "What are you going to do, now?" He queried as I laid down, placing my head on his lap, the boy smoothing my blonde hair out, playing with the strands as I let the sun kiss my skin.

"No idea, absolutely no idea. With the new werewolf legislations, it's going to be more difficult to get a job, although I have no idea what I want to do anyway. I was just hoping on living past the war at this stage" I answered, my eyes fluttering closed, my arms folding over my chest comfortable after I had taken my jumper off, leaving me in just my shirt.

"Well James can support the both of you for now-"

"I hate that"

"I know you do, but it's the truth, until you find a stable job, he can support the both of you. He's rich, Lo, i'd take his money and bathe in it" He returned, causing me to laugh, reaching up and poking his cheek.

"What if I want your money too, Regulus Black?"

"I'd give it to you" He replied, the both of us staying silent for a few moments before bursting out laughing, "Okay, maybe just an eighth or something, not all of my inheritance. I'm glad I had my own vault in my name so they can't take it from me"

"Does James know you're together?" We heard a familiar voice speak, standing a little away from us. Seriously, this girl? This girl is not the girl I was friends with, I don't know who she is, but it's not the same.

"What did I tell you about speaking to Lo again?" Regulus sneered, turning the switch from his low, soothing voice to me to the icy one he'd spent years perfecting. A true Black personality and stature.

"You're going to break his heart being together, lying and saying you're just friends. You don't love him Me-" She cut herself off, my hand smacking harshly across the face after I jumped up, hearing those words again.

"No. I love James. You? You don't love James, if you loved him you'd let him be happy with me. You're just a desperate, jealous girl who wants my attention because you can't get it yourself from anyone else. Don't tell me I don't love James, because I do, I love that boy more than my fucking fluffy self. I may be a werewolf but i'm a hell of a more decent person than you'll ever be because if he wanted you, i'd let you have him so he could be happy, so do us all a pleasurable favour and take your jealous, petty arse somewhere else. I think Snape will still take you back if you grovel enough" I responded, looking down at her from my taller height, staring her directly in her green eyes, not blinking once.

"When did you turn into such a bitch, Mel?" She snapped, lifting her hand up to slap me until I gripped her wrist in mid air, holding it tightly, her eyes widening, "Turning everyone against me-"

"You did that yourself, Lily. Don't you see, you've done this, you've lost your friends. It's a shame, I do feel quite sorry for you" I returned, letting go of her wrist and pushing her back slightly, "And if you think calling me a bitch is an insult, you can think again. I love dogs"

"Oi oi! We've got the er- what's going on here?" James quizzed as I kept my intimidating, nerving gaze down on the girl.

"My secretive companion and lover Lo is just taking what's hers, you missed a fucking brilliant slap" Regulus informed quite loudly, James humming.

"She doesn't l-"

"Do you need a spell to clean your ears out? I've told you about five times, it's a bit hopeless now but I'll repeat it for you. I am in love with James Potter, I want to marry James Potter, I want a family with James Potter, I'm going to live with James Potter. My life is with James Potter. Did you hear that? Me. Melody Hope Lupin. Not Lily Jane Evans. Now go the fuck away before you embarrass yourself more" I cut her off, pushing her back slightly, her eyes flickering to James before storming away, my eyes rolling as I turned around four boys stood gaping at me, one still on the floor grinning.

"Did I just hear that?" James whispered to Sirius, keeping his gaze locked on the blonde werewolf, subconsciously playing with his own empty ring finger, his heart pounding in his chest.

"Yeah..." Sirius whispered back to him, a smile on his face when he heard his best friend and honorary brother curse under his breath, sounding happy at what the blonde werewolf had said.

"Reg, my love, my star, my world..." I spoke dreamily, collapsing on his lap again, the boy smirking .

"Lo, my darling, my dream, my heart everlasting..." He sighed softly, squeezing me tightly, "Don't tell Potter we're secret lovers, you'll break his heart"

"I won't, we'll keep it a secret forever and ever" I whispered, the two of us laughing, lifting our heads up to the boys as they smiled, shaking their heads at us.

"That was it this time? That you and Reggie are together?" Sirius snorted, laying the blanket down with Remus and sitting down on it, along with Peter, James still staring at me, his lips parted.

'I'm in love with James Potter, I want to marry James Potter, I want a family with James Potter, I'm going to live with James Potter. My life is with James Potter' The girls words repeated in the boy's mind, as he gazed at her chatting with the group, an intense feeling of excitement and love filling his veins. She wants the same as him, she'd practically said the exact same thing to the same girl just about him as he did about her. 

"James, love, are you going to sit down?" I called out, him staring a few seconds before nodding his head, sitting down in front of Regulus and I, beside Sirius, smiling at me, "I should probably feel bad for slapping her, but I really don't" I spoke, sliding off Regulus' lap and onto a space on the blanket, stretching my hand out.

"She deserved it" Regulus waved me off, "She'll hopefully leave you both alone now, I mean, you were right with what you said"

"I know....." I murmured, laying back on the grass and gazing up to the clouds, "Wormy look, there's an elephant in the clouds"

"I see it Luna" He agreed, laying backwards on the other side of the blanket, gazing up at the clouds as Regulus brought his notebook out of his pocket, Sirius and Remus talking quietly between each other, sharing small kisses.

"You're not a cloud" I whispered, James coming into my view as he laid down beside me, propping himself up on his elbow, a soft smile on his face.

"This is were you say, you're my heaven on earth and the fluffy, white clouds in the sky, James" He told me, my eyebrow quirking up.

"You are the cheesiest person i've ever met"

"Says the girl who just said all those things about me, protective much?"

"Don't act like you didn't enjoy me saying those things. No one can tell me I don't love my boy and that they can love him more" I uttered, smiling when he leaned down, connecting our lips together, my heart melting in my chest as his lips moulded with mine.

"You're right" He whispered, pecking my lips again a few times, "I adored it, more than you know" He murmured, peppering kisses all over my face, taking every bit of time to do so.

"When the pranksters turn into that group that sit and snog all the time..." Mary piped up, joining us with Marlene and Dorcas, sitting down at the blanket.

"Yep, that's us" James grinned without lifting his head up, keeping his gaze down on me, his hazel orbs flickering down to my lips.

"Mel just slapped Lily" Peter told them, Regulus laughing as he pictured it again, causing me to roll over and sit up much to James' disappointment when he tried to kiss me again.

"Because Mel is a badass" Marlene claimed, winking at me, "What did she say this time?"

"I'm turning everyone against her, I'm secretly together with Regulus, i'll break James' heart, I don't love him and i'm a bitch for responding truthfully" I told them, Dorcas raising her eyebrows at me as James also sat back up a crooked grin on his face, "If only they were lies, I mean telling the truth like that must take some guts from her"

"Leave her to it, my love, we know the truth" James commented, "It is a shame though, I liked the friendship but it's a bit weird now..."

"No shit- she tried to kiss you" Regulus muttered, showing me a small drawing he did, just as I felt someone wrap their arms around my neck from behind, my hands reaching up to hold them, a smile on my face.

"Key word, tried, she didn't get close. Hi, Evie"

"James" She greeted, raising her hands off me and sitting by the side of me as James rooted through the basket for an orange, throwing it at Sirius who was talking to Remus.

"Oh you want to play that game, Prongs?"

"I don't know, do I, Padfoot?"

"Take that!" Sirius yelled, throwing the orange back at James who easily caught it in his hand, lifting his other hand up and running his hand through his hair.

"I've just come to tell you that i've spoken to Minnie and I'm staying here for an extra two days before leaving with her to her house" Evie told me, "Now, I'm going to meet Logan in the common room"

"Alright, love, i'll see you later" I responded, "No snogging"

"Definitely no snogging" James pitched in whilst repeatedly catching things Sirius was hurdling towards him.

"Shut up" She grumbled, flushed as she stood up, running away from the two of us, much to the amusement of everyone else.

"Such hypocrites"

"We're eighteen, we can snog, we can do more than snogging" James muttered, Remus grumbling incoherent words, "Atleast we don't have exhibition kinks-"

"No!" I cried, holding my hands over my ears and flickering my eyes to Remus who looked horrified, turning to a smirking Sirius, Regulus seeming to be as disgusted as me.

"I don't, he likes to make a joke about it. I definitely do not have an exhibition kink, he thinks it's hilarious to tell people that" Remus growled, staring at Sirius who's smirk dropped, beginning to crawl away from my brother before running off, Remus chasing him.

"Sirius is definitely a bottom to Remus" Mary declared, sending me an apologetic look as I cried out again, not wanting to think about my brother's sex life with one of my best friends.

•••

"We should get a cat" James whispered in my ear, after picking me up and placing me inbetween his legs, enveloping me into his arms.

"What on earth do we need a cat for?" I laughed, feeling him play with my promise ring as I rested my hand down on his knee, his other arm wrapped around my middle.

"To annoy Padfoot, I thought that much would be obvious" He mumbled, the two of us glancing over to where Remus was still chasing Sirius near the lake, inches away from pushing him in. Mary, Dorcas, Marlene and Peter were in their own conversation about life and random things, Regulus in his notebook still.

"And what would we name our cat, if we're going to be crazy cat people?"

"Duck" He suggested, the smile on my lips only widening, "And we won't be crazy cat people, everyone knows the best way to start a family is a pet. I think we should get a cat"

"Don't cats eat ducks? And Reg may be scared of our cat if we call them Duck"

"Alright then, you suggest the name" He scoffed lightly, whilst nuzzling his head against mine.

"Cinnamon" I hummed, not hearing him reply for a few seconds until he kissed my cheeks, "Cinnamon Potter"

"I love it, although we can't get confused and eat our cat"

"I'm a bit worried if you think you're going to get confused between the cinnamon flavour and our cat, James"

"I won't" He murmured, "Yeah? We should get a cat together?"

"If that's what you want, love, we can get a cat together" I nodded, turning my head and pecking his lips sweetly as we all heard a splash and a girly scream.

Remus pushed Sirius into the Black Lake.

"Oh deer, he's going to smell like wet dog now" James laughed, falling backwards onto the grass as we listened to Sirius scream at Remus, hearing another splash as Sirius got thrown back into the lake by Remus when Sirius tried to pull Remus in.

"Oh great, they're snogging now" I muttered, falling backwards on to James' chest, the boy grunting.

"Elody your hairs in my face!" He whined, wriggling around underneath me and spitting out my hair from his mouth, "I like you smelling like vanilla, I don't like tasting it"

"Don't put my hair in your mouth then!" I scoffed, flipping over on top of him, his face scrunched up as he pouted. He smirked, wrapping his leg around mine and flipping us over, pinning my hands down, wrestling me to the ground on the grass, "James!" I laughed, his glasses barely staying on his nose, trying to wiggle them back up with his nose, eventually giving up, leaning down and using my nose to push them back up.

"It's on, darling"

"You're so arrogant you think you could wrestle a werewolf and win" I teased, his eyebrows raising in challenge as I swiped my leg under his, knocking him down and rolling us over so he was underneath me again.

"I'm a quidditch star, baby, we won the cup because of me. I'm stronger, i'll win" He claimed, pushing against my hands as I forced all my strength in him, smirking at him.

"In your dreams, Potter"

"Oh we do lots more in my dreams, Lupin one-day-Potter" He retorted, my eyes widening slightly as I froze, him taking the opportunity  to flip us over again, the two of us continuously rolling over down a hill of grass stains on both of white shirts.

A thrill went through the both of us as he leaned down, pressing his lips against mine again, the two of us blocked by the height of the hill we had rapidly rolled down, adrenaline and passion flowing through our veins as he kissed me flat against the grass, pinning my hands above my head with his own. He dropped his hips against mine, the both of us exhaling harshly into each other's mouths from the contact.

James thought he was actually dreaming when the girl flipped them over again, hovering on top of him. She had little pieces of grass in her blonde hair, and her shirt was all ruffled with small stains of green, her red and gold tie, loosely knotted around her neck. Her black pupils blown wide in her rich, chocolatey eyes that made his heart sing in his chest, his hands itching to touch her as she also pinned his above his head. Godric she was strong, and it made her even more attractive to him.

"Fuck- that's it...." He gruffly groaned when I rolled my hips against his slowly, hitting every spot, my body on fire from the slightest touch from him. I did it again, a soft breath escaping my lips as he groaned, fluttering his eyes closed, his pink lips parting, "Good girl...."

I smirked, gripping his hands tighter whilst edging my body closer, planting delicate kisses all over his face, lightly brushing my tongue over the corner of his mouth when I pressed a small kiss to the very corner before leaning back up.

"We should get back to the group...."

"Mhm" He hummed, although I could hear the faint whine and want from the depths of his chest, my hands letting go of his as I stared down at him. He has such pretty eyes..... "Fuck Lunes, don't look at me like that"

"Why?" I mumbled, frowning at him as his hands gripped my waist tightly.

"Because it makes me want to push up that pretty little skirt and fuck you right here for everyone to hear" He responded, his lips parting as my eyes widened ever so slightly from the darkness swirling in his orbs.

"And if I want you to do that?"

"Ah! You're killing me woman!" He cried, gripping my waist tighter as I laughed, reaching down and rubbing his nose with mine affectionately.

"Good" I hummed, satisfied as I stood up off him, brushing myself down and fixing my uniform before leaving him on the floor, making my way back towards the group, Sirius and Remus now laid sunbathing to dry off from being in the lake.

"We thought you were shagging"

"No, not right now, I don't like the smell of grass so..." I trailed off, sitting beside Regulus again, spotting James walk over the hill back towards us, all of them snickering.

"Yes, Mel, I love how the reason you didn't shag was because of the smell of the grass" Dorcas laughed, as I shrugged spotting little bits of grass in his hair, the same probably in mine too.

"Yes and now its on me" I grumbled, looking down at my shirt as Regulus removed little pieces of grass from my blonde hair, Peter doing the same to James.

"You chose to wrestle each other on the grass"

"And i'm not complaining, I thoroughly enjoyed it" James declared, winking at me before eyeing me up and down whilst biting down on his lip, the air hitching in my throat as my cheeks blushed faintly.

"Yeah, it seems like Mel did too"

"Shut up"

•4046 words•

I know i'm re-using gifs, but there's only so many available so.....deal <33

And well because he's just 😍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.6K 3.8K 55
✩Marlene Mckinnon Fanfiction✩ ✩Marauders Era✩ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 ᴅᴏʀᴋʏ ᴅᴏʀʏ ᴘᴏᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴄᴀᴛᴄʜᴇs ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ sɪɴғᴜʟ, ʀᴇᴅ ʟɪᴘᴘᴇᴅ, ǫᴜɪᴅᴅɪᴛᴄʜ ᴘʟᴀʏᴇʀ ᴏғ...
2.1M 65.4K 85
𝙄𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 Y/n Potter and Regulus Black form an unlikely relationship. ⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅ Y/n Potter and Regulus Black hate each other. It's a know...
464K 12.1K 82
❥sɪʀɪᴜs ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ ғᴀɴғɪᴄ❥ ✦ᴍᴀʀᴀᴜᴅᴇʀs ᴇʀᴀ✦ *ON HOLD FOR NOW* 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, 𝘚𝘪𝘳𝘪𝘶𝘴 𝘉𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘴 𝘢 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘥𝘪𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘳𝘦�...
825K 20.1K 116
𝓛𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 𝓤𝓹 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓓𝓪𝓻𝓴𝓷𝓮𝓼𝓼 𝓜𝓸𝓻𝓽𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓪 𝓐𝓶𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓪 𝓓𝓮 𝓜𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓵. The brightest and sweetest witch in her year. She could neve...