☽𝐌𝐲 𝐋𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐌𝐨𝐨𝐧☽...

By niamh45621

✾𝘑𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘗𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳✾ ✧ᴍᴀʀᴀᴜᴅᴇʀs ᴇʀᴀ✧ ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ 𝘑𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘗𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘩𝘪𝘮𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧 𝘧𝘢𝘭�... More

✾ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ᴀᴇsᴛʜᴇᴛɪᴄs✾
✾ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ✾
✾ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀʀᴀᴜᴅᴇʀs✾
✾ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴜʀғᴇᴄᴛ ᴘʀᴀɴᴋ✾
✾ᴄʜᴏᴄᴏʟᴀᴛᴇ ᴄᴏᴏᴋɪᴇs✾
✾ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴡᴏᴍᴇɴ✾
✾ᴘᴀᴄᴋᴀɢᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ɢᴏssɪᴘ✾
✾ʜᴏɢsᴍᴇᴅᴇ✾
✾ᴇᴀsʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴏʟғɪᴇ✾
✾ǫᴜɪᴅᴅɪᴛᴄʜ ᴍᴀᴛᴄʜ✾
✾ʟɪᴏɴ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ✾
✾ʟᴜᴘɪɴ ᴛᴡɪɴ ᴛᴇʟᴇᴘᴀᴛʜʏ✾
✾ғʟᴀᴠᴏᴜʀᴇᴅ ᴄᴜᴘᴄᴀᴋᴇs✾
✾ᴡᴇ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴍᴇʟ✾
✾ɪ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴀ ǫᴜɪʟʟ✾
✾ғᴜʟʟ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴅᴀʏ✾
✾ʜᴏᴡʟ-ᴀ-ᴡᴇᴇɴ✾
✾ᴘᴀᴅғᴏᴏᴛ's ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ✾
✾ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ ʙᴏʏ ᴅɪɢɢᴏʀʏ✾
✾ᴄʜʀɪsᴛᴍᴀs ʜᴏʟɪᴅᴀʏs✾
✾ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ✾
✾ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴛᴏ ʜᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs✾
✾ᴘɪɴᴋʏ ᴘʀᴏᴍɪsᴇs✾
✾ɪɢɴᴏʀᴇ, ᴍᴇʟᴏᴅʏ✾
✾ᴍɪɴɴɪᴇ's ʀᴏʙᴇs✾
✾ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴀɴᴅ✾
✾ᴛᴇᴀ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍɪɴɴɪᴇ✾
✾ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀʀᴀᴜᴅᴇʀs ᴍᴀᴘ✾
✾ᴀᴠᴇʀᴀɢᴇ sᴀᴛᴜʀᴅᴀʏ✾
✾ʜʏᴘᴏᴛʜᴇᴛɪᴄᴀʟ ǫᴜᴇsᴛɪᴏɴs✾
✾ʟᴀᴛᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛs✾
✾ᴠᴀʟᴇɴᴛɪɴᴇs ᴅᴀʏ✾
✾sɪᴄᴋ ᴏғ ᴍᴇ✾
✾ʀᴏᴏᴍ ᴏғ ʀᴇǫᴜɪʀᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ✾
✾ʟɪʟʏ ғʟᴏᴡᴇʀ✾
✾ʙᴇ ɴᴏʀᴍᴀʟ✾
✾sʜᴇ ᴋɴᴏᴡs✾
✾ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ✾
✾ᴛʜᴇ sᴜɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴏᴏɴ✾
✾ᴘᴀʀᴅᴏɴ?✾
✾ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴘᴏʟᴏɢʏ✾
✾ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴏᴛᴇ✾
✾ᴛʜᴇ sǫᴜɪʀʀᴇʟ✾
✾ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ ᴡᴏʟᴠᴇs✾
✾ғʟᴏᴡᴇʀs ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛs✾
✾ᴘᴏʟʏᴊᴜɪᴄᴇ ᴘᴏᴛɪᴏɴ✾
✾ᴍʏ ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ ʙᴏʏ✾
✾ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴs✾
✾ᴄʀᴇsᴄᴇɴᴛ ᴍᴏᴏɴ✾
✾ʙʟᴏᴏᴅʏ ᴡᴇʀᴇᴡᴏʟᴠᴇs✾
✾ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴏᴄᴋᴇᴛ✾
✾sᴜsᴘɪᴄɪᴏɴs✾
✾ʟᴜɴɢs✾
✾ᴛʜᴇ ᴍ ᴡᴏʀᴅ✾
✾ᴍʏ ғᴀᴜʟᴛ✾
✾ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ ғɪɢʜᴛ✾
✾ʜᴏᴘᴇ 𝟷&𝟸✾
✾ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ɢᴇᴛ ɪᴛ✾
✾ᴛᴀɢ✾
✾sɴᴀɪʟs✾
✾ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴏʀʀᴇsᴛ-✾
✾ᴀᴍᴏʀᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴀ✾
✾sɴɪᴛᴄʜ✾
✾sᴛʀᴀᴡʙᴇʀʀʏ ᴄᴏᴡs✾
✾sᴜɴʀɪsᴇ✾
✾sᴛᴀɢ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴏʟғ✾
✾ᴄʜᴏᴄᴏʟᴀᴛᴇ sᴛʀᴀᴡʙᴇʀʀɪᴇs✾
✾ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ✾
✾ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜ✾
✾ᴍᴏɴsᴛᴇʀ✾
✾ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ, ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ✾
✾ɪ'ᴍ ᴏᴋᴀʏ✾
✾ᴡʀᴏɴɢ ʙᴜᴛ ʀɪɢʜᴛ✾
✾ᴍ✾
✾ᴍʏ ɪᴅɪᴏᴛ✾
✾sᴛᴏᴘᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ...✾
✾ʙɪɢɢᴇʀ✾
✾ɴᴇᴡ ʏᴇᴀʀs✾
✾ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴡʜʏ✾
✾ᴛɪʀᴇᴅ✾
✾ʀᴇɢɢɪᴇ ʀᴇɢ ʀᴇɢ✾
✾sᴜɢᴀʀ ᴄʀᴀᴢᴇ ɢɪʀʟ✾
✾ʟᴜᴘɪɴ✾
✾ᴍᴏᴠɪɴɢ✾
✾ғʀᴀɴᴄᴇ✾
✾ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪᴛ ʜᴇʀᴇ✾
✾ғɪɴᴀʟ ʏᴇᴀʀ✾
✾ᴄᴏᴅᴇ ᴄᴍ✾
✾ᴏᴠᴇʀ sᴇɴsɪᴛɪᴠᴇ✾
✾ɪ ʜᴀᴛᴇ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʟᴏ✾
✾ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ᴅᴀʏ✾
✾ᴇᴀʀʟʏ ǫᴜɪᴅᴅɪᴛᴄʜ✾
✾ᴅᴏɪɴɢ ɪᴛ ᴀʟʟ ғᴏʀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ✾
✾ᴍᴇʟ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴇᴛᴇʀ ᴅᴀʏ✾
✾ɢʀɪᴇғ✾
✾ʟᴇғᴛ ᴜs✾
✾ᴅᴇᴄᴇᴍʙᴇʀ 25ᴛʜ✾
✾sᴄᴀʀᴇᴅ ᴏғ ᴍᴇ✾
✾ᴊᴏɪɴ ᴍᴇ✾
✾ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪs ʏᴏᴜ✾
✾ᴅᴜᴄᴋs✾
✾ʜᴇᴇʟs, ᴘʟᴀɴᴛs ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏʟᴏᴜʀs✾
✾sʜᴇ's sᴛᴀʏɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴜs✾
✾ᴏᴜʀ ғᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ?✾
✾ᴀɴᴅ ɪғ ɪ ᴅɪᴅ?✾
✾ᴏʀᴀɴɢᴇ, ʟɪᴢᴀʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴀʙʏ ғᴇᴠᴇʀ✾
❀ғɪɢʜᴛ❀
❀ᴛʜᴇ sʟᴇᴇᴘᴏᴠᴇʀ❀
❀ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴀɪɴ❀
❀ʙᴀᴄᴋsᴛᴀʙʙᴇʀ❀
❀ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ❀
❀ʀᴇɢ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴇʟ❀
❀ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴀss❀
❀ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀsᴛ ᴅɪɴɴᴇʀ❀
❀ᴛʜᴇ sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ ʀɪɴɢ❀
❀ᴘᴏᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴘᴏᴛᴛɪɴɢ ғʟᴏᴡᴇʀs❀
❀ᴏᴜʀ ʜᴏᴜsᴇ❀
❀ᴍᴜᴍ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴀᴅ❀
❀ᴛʜᴇ ғɪʀsᴛ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀ ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ❀
❀ᴄᴀʀʀᴏᴛs❀
❀ʀᴇɪɴᴅᴇᴇʀ❀
❀10 ɢᴀʟʟᴇᴏɴs ʙᴇᴛ❀
❀ᴍɪssɪᴏɴ❀
❀ᴛᴏᴍ ʀɪᴅᴅʟᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ❀
❀ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ❀
❀ʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴛɪᴄ❀
❀ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ❀
❀ᴀ ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ❀
❀ʟᴇᴛ's ᴛʀʏ❀
❀sᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴅᴡᴀʀғs❀
❀ʙᴏᴀʀᴅ ɢᴀᴍᴇ❀
❀ʀᴇᴠᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴs❀
❀ғʟᴜғғʏ❀
❀ʜᴜsʙᴀɴᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡɪғᴇ❀
❀ᴍʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍʀs ᴘᴏᴛᴛᴇʀ❀
❀ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ❀
❀ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏᴛʜ ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜ❀
❀ɴᴀᴍᴇs❀
❀ᴘʀᴏᴘʜᴇᴄʏ❀
❀ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ❀
❀ɪᴛ's ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴɪɴɢ❀
❀ʙᴀʙʏ❀
❀ᴘᴇʀғᴇᴄᴛ, ᴘᴇʀғᴇᴄᴛ, ᴘᴇʀғᴇᴄᴛ❀
❀ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇ❀
❀ᴇᴜᴘʜᴏʀɪᴄ ɢɪɢɢʟᴇs❀
❀ʀᴇɢɢɪᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɴᴇᴡs❀
❀ʟᴜᴘɪɴ-ʙʟᴀᴄᴋs❀
❀sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ɪs ᴡʀᴏɴɢ❀
❀ᴅᴏᴍɪɴᴏ ᴇғғᴇᴄᴛ❀
❀ʜᴀʀʀʏ...ɪᴛ's ᴄʜʀɪsᴛᴍᴀs ᴇᴠᴇ❀
✾ʜᴀʀʀʏ's 1st ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ✾
✾ʀᴏᴀsᴛ ʙᴇᴇғ ᴀɴᴅ ғɪʀsᴛ ᴅᴀᴛᴇs✾
✾ᴀᴘᴘᴀʀᴀᴛɪɴɢ ʙᴀʙʏ✾
✾ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ ᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ✾
✾ᴏᴜʀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴀʙʙᴀ ғᴀɴ✾
✾ᴄʜᴏᴄᴏʟᴀᴛᴇ ᴄᴀᴋᴇ✾
✾ᴛʜᴇ ғɪɴᴀʟ ᴅᴜᴇʟ✾
✾ᴄᴇʟᴇʙʀᴀᴛᴇ✾
✾ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴊᴜɴɢʟᴇ✾
✾ᴛʜᴇ ᴢᴏᴏ ᴛʀɪᴘ✾
✾ᴊᴀᴍᴇs' ᴍᴇʟᴏᴅʏ ᴛʀᴀɴᴄᴇs✾
✾ɢᴏᴅᴘᴀʀᴇɴᴛ✾
✾ɪᴄᴇ ᴄʀᴇᴀᴍ, ᴠɪsɪᴛs, ᴀɴᴅ ғᴀᴡɴᴄᴜʙs✾
✾ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴅ✾
✾ᴏᴜʀ ғᴀᴡɴᴄᴜʙs✾
✾ʙᴜʀɴᴛ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋғᴀsᴛ✾
✾ᴘᴀʀᴋ ᴅᴀʏ✾
✾ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ✾
✾ᴏɴᴇ sʜᴏᴛ 1✾
✾ᴏɴᴇ sʜᴏᴛ 2✾
✾ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ᴘᴏʀᴛʀᴀɪᴛs✾
✾ɴᴇᴡ sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴘʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡ✾
✾ᴏɴᴇ sʜᴏᴛ 3✾
✾ɴᴇᴡ sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴏɴᴇ sʜᴏᴛ✾
✾ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇ✾
✾ɴᴇᴡ sᴛᴏʀʏ ɪᴅᴇᴀ✾

✾ᴏᴜʀ sᴏɴɢ✾

7.3K 194 51
By niamh45621

" 𝖄ou have to be joking, Melody" The younger blonde laughed as we strolled through the halls together, talking about things that have happened in the past in my years at Hogwarts, things she could do when I leave.

"Of course i'm not, Ev, you can only do things like that when you're here" I told her, a smile on my face as I heard her laugh, music to my ears. It had been a while since she laughed, and I liked it.

"It's going to be weird, you not here everyday" She sighed softly, glancing around the hallways.

"I know...but i'm always going to be with you, alright? Come on, I want to show you something" I decided, tugging on her hand towards the common room, saying the password and stepping inside, all the boys sat around the fireplace, making us grin.

"And where do you think your going?" James voiced, jumping up from his sear when we made our way towards the girls' dorms, blocking the entrance.

"I thought that would have been self explanatory" I responded, watching him think for a few moments, turning around to the dorms and back to us, a crooked grin on his face, that made my heart flutter.

"Payment for passage" He declared, earning a snort from Evelyn, as he pointed to his lips, pouting at me.

"Sirius? James wants a kiss!" I called out, the long haired boy, jumping up and rushing over, Remus sighing as Peter snickered, watching, amused.

"I should have specified...." He groaned, moving, allowing Evelyn and I to pass through, my hair waving in his face as I passed, grinning.

James sighed softly as she passed, vanilla filling his lungs as her soft hair wafted across his face, almost taking him into a daze. It was almost as if she was a veela to him, charming and beautiful all the time, drawing him in. Yet, she wasn't, this was just her, every tiny detail about her was enchanting and compelling. His heart sang in his chest when she went passed, the smile on his face growing wider and wider, how much he wanted to pull her back and into his arms and hold her there forever.

"Bloody hell, Prongs, you look like you're about to get down on one knee" Peter joked as the two boys sat back down on the couch, a dreamy look on the bespectacled boy's face, thinking about the blonde werewolf.

"W-what?" He choked out, his cheeks reddening as he turned to the blonde haired boy, twisting the moon and star ring around his finger from transfiguration.

"Hm? Thinking of popping the question, huh?" Sirius went on, nudging him with a smirk, completely messing with the boy, unbeknownst to them all...he actually was.

"Fuck" Regulus whispered, watching the boy's reaction as he continued to play with his ring, his leg bouncing up and down, a flustered appearance. The tousled haired boy flickered his eyes over to the girl's twin brother, who lifted his head out of his book slowly, catching his gaze.

"Fucking hell, you are..." He muttered, drawing to the same conclusion as Regulus, shifting his eyes to the boy as he leaned back into the couch.

"Maybe" He voiced quietly, shrugging, earning a gawk from the other two that were joking before, avoiding all of their eyes awkwardly, especially her twin's, "I- I was just thinking...I want to spend the rest of my life with her.....would it be so bad?"

"Y-You're going to propose to El?" Remus queried, placing his book down, hazel eyes meeting honey ones, the flustered boy's ones widening.

"I forgot you were here!" He cried, running a hand through his hair nervously.

"Well that makes me feel loads better" Remus scoffed, shaking his head and leaning further towards the boy, "Does El know you've thought about this?"

"I-I don't know, we've talked about the future, but to be honest I wasn't planning on mentioning it until I did it" He replied, a snicker emitting from Peter and Sirius' mouth, Remus and Regulus exchanging another look, "Why? Do you think she'll say no? Fuck- I was meant to ask you separately I-I"

"Alright...calm down" Regulus told him, the boy nodding and swallowing thickly, "Well, i'm off to buy a ring, i've got to get there first, hm?"

"Oh piss off, Reg!" He huffed, pushing him back down into his seat when he stood up, a smirk on his lips, "I love her madly like nothing else I- what's the point in waiting years when I know I want to marry her now?"

"Okay" Remus replied softly, placing his hand on James shoulder, a warm smile on his face, "If that's what you want, I know you'll take care of her. You're practically already married now, I can see how much you care and love her. But I tell you now Potter, you hurt my sister and I will....." He trailed off, narrowing his eyes for a few moments.

"Kill him?"

"No, I was going to say bite him" Remus mumbled, causing the other three to bark out a laugh, James staring at him.

"Yeah? I have your blessing? I can propose?" He whispered to the mousy haired boy, his honey eyes softening as he nodded his head, the boy wrapping his arms around him without hesitation, "Thank you, Moony"

"Good luck convincing dad, Prongs" Sirius sniggered, bringing James out of the hug, wide eyed, as he shook his head.

"No, no, remember when we told them and he said 'that's it settled, you're marrying her'. She may be his little wolf but I doubt he would mind" Peter recalled, settling James' nerves a bit more, before he shifted his gaze to Regulus.

"And? What about you?" He asked quietly, directly looking into the pair of light grey eyes.

"What about me?" Regulus muttered, perplexed, as he stared at the Gryffindor, furrowing his eyebrows.

"What do you think? I don't know, she loves you, says your like soulmates or something. What do you think?" James reiterated, Regulus raising his eyebrows as Sirius and Peter scoffed, muttering things about themselves.

"No, you can't marry her" Regulus grinned, pleased with himself when James scowled at him, flipping him off, "Hey! You gave me the authority, it's not my fault you don't like my answer"

"Never give Reg authority, he abuses it" I chirped, jogging down to the dorms after giving Evelyn a pair of my earrings that I used to wear until James gave me the heart ones to match my promise ring. The five of them snapped their heads to me, their eyes wide and looking panicked, "Have I interrupted something? I can go-"

"No, no, you're okay" James shook his hand, extending his hand from his seat on the couch, holding mine as I slowly walked around, huffing when he pulled me onto his lap.

"Where've you been?" Sirius queried after a few moments of silence as I shifted on James' lap, trying to get comfortable, one of his arms hanging around my waist, the other playing with my promise ring.

"Avoiding Dumbledore, talking with Ev. Trying to make the most of the time here with her-"

"What about me?!" Regulus exclaimed, placing his hand over his heart. Sirius has really rubbed off on him recently.

"I see you all the time, you aren't going anywhere. Might as well marry you at this point" I laughed, all of them becoming deadly silent, exchanging looks before laughing hysterically. Weird.

"Melody Black doesn't sound as good as Melody Potter" Peter commented, my heart fluttering hearing James' last name after mine.

"Ah, you have to have a special name to be a Black" Sirius claimed, puffing out his chest proudly, Regulus winking at me.

"Oh i'm sorry, let me change my name to Nova" I hummed, James chuckling continuing to play with my ring.

"They're right, Elody Potter has a nice ring to it" He whispered in my ear, a blush rising to my cheeks as butterflies danced wildly in my stomach.

"As if I could ever marry you...." I sighed softly, "Bound to you forever and ever, how would I ever cope?!"

"Don't worry, pretty girl, we'll run away together" Regulus pitched in, sending me a thumbs up to which I grinned.

"Oi! That's my fantasy with M! Find your own"

"Nope, she loves me more"

"Stop moving around, Lunes, or we're going to have a situation" James groaned quietly on to the skin just below my ear, causing me to freeze, as Sirius and Regulus argued, Peter and Remus watching them entertained. I turned my head around to face him, his pupils blown behind his framed glasses, a tint of pink on his cheeks, his hair ruffled as he stared at me, flickering his eyes on to my lips.

"I'm sorry" I whispered, the corners of his lips quirking up as he shifted underneath me, a breathy sigh emitting from his mouth.

"Just kiss me" He whispered back, a smirk tugging at my lips when I edged forward, shifting on him, capturing his lips, a soft groan travelling down my throat from him, his hand squeezing the top of my thigh, until I pulled away, winking at him, a whine escaping his lips because I stopped kissing him.

"James there's children in here-"

"Let's make our own children" He murmured almost silently, my cheeks reddening again, as I gazed intensely into his hazel eyes, my insides twisting around.

"My brother's in here, our friends are in here" I reminded him, pressing my lips to his forehead gently, before dropping my forehead on his, his eyes fluttering closed as mine did.

"How much I wish they weren't...."

"Horny git" I snorted, lifting my hand up to cup his cheek as I lightly pressed my lips to his, lazy and slow.

"You gave me the hard on, it's not my fault"

"This is where your mum would say, that's your fault for not being able to control yourself"

"You're going to talk about my mum now?" He groaned, tilting his head back on the couch, wrinkling his face up as I laughed lightly, "Still think she's a milf? She's practically your mum now-"

"Don't say that" I sighed, placing my hand over his mouth, "I'm not into that. Don't make it sound like we're siblings"

"I didn't mean it in that way, I mean it like she's practically your mother-in-law" He returned, rolling his eyes playfully.

"I said that my relationship with Mia is a little different to the boys', maybe Sirius now too. That was a weird night...you said you would happily fuck me"

"Yeah and look where we are now" He hummed, "Happily fucking-"

"I think we're a bit more than that, James" I scoffed, "Not just fuck buddies"

"I hadn't noticed that, are we not just fuck buddies?" He remarked sarcastically, huffing when I pinched his side, leaning close to his ear, my lips barely brushing.

"Carry on and I'll circle my hips on you, right here, right now" I warned, feeling the heat radiate off his when he blushed again.

"Pure evil" He whispered, "You know you're the love of my life, but the sex is just fucking amazing"

"You're only making it harder for yourself, thinking about it" I told him, fixing his glasses as they slid down his nose.

"Yeah I'm making it harder alright"

"Must you make everything I say, dirty?"

"Yes, love"

"Don't even-"

"I won't" He smirked, winking at me, gripping my waist and shuffling me on him again, my eyebrows raising as he pulled me down, his lips to my ear, "Yes, love" He moaned, my head shaking when I pulled away, swatting his chest to which he laughed, grinning like an idiot at me, "Damn it, baby!" He shouted to the whole common room, my jaw dropping to the floor as people turned to stare at the two of us.

"Oh deer" Remus muttered, rubbing his fingers over his eyes, shaking his head repeatedly as James kept his eyes fixated on me, a cheeky smirk on his lips.

"God damn you've got me in love again!" He yelled, his voice muffled when I slapped my hand over his mouth.

"Shut up"

"Make me, Elody" He shot back huskily, my head tilting back as I groaned in irritation, his hands pulling me down again to his level, "I can't help but love you
Even though I try not to
I can't help but want you
I know that I'd die without you" He sang quietly in my ear, my eyes softening as I listened, my heart melting in my chest.

"I can't help but be wrong in the dark
'Cause I'm overcome in this war of hearts
I can't help but want oceans to part
'Cause I'm overcome in this war of hearts" I sang quietly with him, resting my forehead on his, the boy's glancing over to us as we smiled, singing the lyrics to our song.

"I can't help but love you
Even though I try not to
I can't help but want you
I know that I'd die without you

I can't help but be wrong in the dark
'Cause I'm overcome in this war of hearts
I can't help but want oceans to part
'Cause I'm overcome in this war of hearts

Woo-hoo-hoo
Woo-hoo-hoo-hoo
Whoo woo-hoo, woo-hoo
Woo-hoo-hoo
Woo-hoo-hoo-hoo
Woo woo-hoo, woo-hoo" We finished, flitting our eyes open and peering into each other's, falling more in love with each other if it was at all possible.

"Isn't this the part where you kiss me?" I grinned, the black pupils growing in his eyes before he fluttered them closed, joining his lips to mine, a kiss of pure love and adoration.

"What the fuck was that?"

"Did you just sing together?"

"So weirdly cute"

We both grinned, gazing at each other before throwing our heads back, beginning to sing the chorus louder to the whole common room, expressing the words to each other, no one else having a clue what was going on as we carried on singing out of nowhere, the boys watching astonished and amused.

"I can't help but love you
Even though I try not to
I can't help but want you
I know that I'd die without you

I can't help but be wrong in the dark
'Cause I'm overcome in this war of hearts
I can't help but want oceans to part
'Cause I'm overcome in this war of hearts"

"What's going on?" Lily quizzed to the boys as the girls stepped into the corridor as we laughed to each other, singing along to the words, no other cares in the world at this moment.

"They- they're having this weird 'madly in love' moment. They just started singing this random song out of nowhere to each other" Remus told her, watching his twin and his best friend gaze into each other's eyes.

Everyone in the common room watching them, some smiling feeling warmth in their hearts or feeling a pang of jealousy in their chests, because no one could deny there was no couple in the world more in love than James Potter and Melody Lupin. It was extraordinary, there was nothing more obvious than the love in between them. It was sweet and sickening at the same time, people could only wish to be in a position like theirs, to be in that love with someone.

I laughed when we finished, feeling him pepper fond, sweet kisses all over my face, my heart beating his name to the entire world, that's what it felt like anyway.

"I love you" He whispered, pecking my lips again, "So much"

"A pity I don't- ow!" I cried when he hit me gently, a pout on my lips.

"You ruined it!"

"'Madly in love moment' over" Remus snickered as I hit him back, frowning at him, "It was lovely, truly" He commented as I slid off James' lap.

"Fuck- don't do that" He rushed out, grabbing my hips and placing me back on his lap, as I rolled my eyes, "You did that deliberately"

"Maybe, maybe not" I shrugged, moving around on his lap purposefully, his grip on me tightening as he bit his lip harshly.

"Elody, stop, darling" He breathed out heavily into my ear, holding me tightly to stop me moving around, "I apologise for hitting you"

"Thank you"

"You're welcome" He hummed, smiling as his lips brushed against my cheek, nuzzling his face against mine.

"Thank Merlin you're moving out, I couldn't cope with this all the time" Sirius grumbled, Remus quirking a brow when the boy placed his book on the table and led across his lap, collapsing on top of him.

"Padfoot, you've got a flat anyway, you're moving out" James reminded him, causing him to pause for a few moments thinking.

"Oh right- yeah. Poor mum, we've all moved out-"

"What am I?!" Regulus exclaimed, feigning to be hurt by his brother's words.

"The production of two loveless cousins forced into a cold marriage. Imagine fucking your own cousin" Sirius replied, shivering, my face scrunching up in disgust, James mirroring my expression when I turned to him.

"Please don't make me think about that..." Regulus groaned, all of us making grim faces at the thought.

"Hey, remember calling them Walnut and Onion?"

"They were not impressed, of course running off to their fucking dark lord. Well that backfired on them because he fucking wants me now. And I lost my Hogsmeade trips!" I sighed, James cooing at me and kissing my temple delicately.

"What does Dumbledore expect when you leave here? To stay inside the entire time?" Mary questioned, all of them turning to me and well James seen as I was still on his lap.

"I have no idea, he probably doesn't care. He'd probably let me die for all we know"

"Don't say that" They all spoke together, shaking their heads, James gripping me tighter.

"We'll protect you, M"

"We all will" They all nodded, eyeing each other carefully, "If we stick together, we'll get through this. We all will, but only if we do it together"

"Together" We all chorused together in agreement.

"Together, my love" James whispered in my ear, my head turning to face him, pressing my lips to his softly.

"I love you more"

"Pity I don't-"

"Shut the fuck up"

•3085 words•

Currently obsessed with 'Running up that hill' because of Stranger Things. Anyone else the same?

Sadie Sink deserves an award for that episode and I will forever stand by that.

Also, is it just me or are Eddie and Sirius the exact same character?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

468K 12.1K 82
❥sɪʀɪᴜs ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ ғᴀɴғɪᴄ❥ ✦ᴍᴀʀᴀᴜᴅᴇʀs ᴇʀᴀ✦ *ON HOLD FOR NOW* 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, 𝘚𝘪𝘳𝘪𝘶𝘴 𝘉𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘴 𝘢 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘥𝘪𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘳𝘦�...
1.5M 65.2K 182
"one serving of syrup a day keeps the werewolf away." just your not-so-average slow-burn, forbidden and star-crossed lovers love-story with several t...
448K 10.8K 53
(Re-editing) It's clear that Severus Snape has never been great friends with the chaotic group known as the marauders but when his twin sister must b...
38K 2.4K 37
Luna Lupin came from a tumultous childhood filled with secrecy and a family haunted by the stigmatised illness of lycanthropy, thrown into a society...