Enemies to lovers (Bucky x re...

By BlueEyedGirl83xo

Y/N, a telepath with animals and fire user, harbours a terrible secret. She's been working with the Avengers... More

Beginnings
Secrets
Secrets Part 2
Another Attack
Nat Finds Out
Moving In
Nightmares
Almost civil conversation
Wanda and tea
Working on defense
Nightmare pill
Mission
Pup
Truths
Waking Up
Mates
A walk in the woods
Clouds origin
Pies
Bubble bath
Movie night
Kindness
The whole truth to mama
Leash training
The truth comes out
Companions
Sparring with super soldiers
Keep guard
Mission 2
Second base
A brotherly Steve
Unspoken feelings
A walk with Sam
Getting closer
Mama arrives
Flirting
Embarrassing revelations
A homemade supper
Taken
Hostage
Rescue
Back home
A night to remember
A day out with mama
Grooming
Flowers
Bucky's nightmare
Thank you Pies
Failed kiss
Nightmares again
Blue
A moment of weakness
Admittance of feelings
Babysitting Peppers Pup
Wanda's pup
A kind surprise
Third date
Pack leash training
Anastasia
Catching up with mama
The helmet
Knife training
Back to visiting the boys
Letter from uncle Brad
Anxiety
Botched mission
Clouds report
His Girl
Edwin
Before the visit
Getting to Uncle Brads
Bad news
Additional training
Gun practice
A run into town
Message received
Found?
Shawn's last stand
The start of Bucky's mini vacation
Guy talk
Grocery shopping
BBQ and swimming
Getting ready to leave
Getting home
Good things that don't change
Bubble bath*
Catch
Zora
Hearing the pups again*
Interrupted laundry time
The Hot tub
Innermost thoughts
A talk with Wanda
The start of a fever
Sick in bed
Booster shot
New furniture
Breakfast in bed
The talk
The need for snuggles
Honey
Feeling better
Afternoon kisses
Catching up and nerves
A visit with Clint's family
First time together
The morning after
Shopping trip
After the shopping trip
Completely his
Sunday morning date
Cabin is finished
Is it love?
Its love
Awaiting on the return
Arriving at the cabin
Friday at the cabin
Saturday morning love
Babies
Blue's first outing
Milky way
Heat
Heat part 2
Lustful days
Mark my words
A heated jet
Shadow pack
Pain
Regeneration machine
Clingy Blue
Back to the bedroom
Pitter patter
A possible visit
Her Alpha, His Luna
Bracelet
Tony's surprise
A night with Wanda
John
A little more freedoms
A full pack outing
Grumpy mornings
Strike two
Hubris
Blue's demands
Medium sized base
John's departure
Lab assignment
Day one back in the lab
Back to Clint's
Apple pies with Laura
Labor
Snow's labor
Needy moments
Just a bug
Morning sickness
Confirmation
Announcement
Mama and Uncle Brad Arrive
The burning question
Breaking the news
Bucky's reaction
Exhausting mornings
An afternoon drive
The burning question
A pleasant outcome
Steve finds out
Nat's intuition
Fishing
Mama and Uncle Brad go home

First date

6.8K 215 29
By BlueEyedGirl83xo

Pup woke you both up a few more times before Steve arrived at six thirty to get him for the day. Bucky slept through Steve's arrival, but when he looked in he chuckled a bit.
"I heard you have another nightmare, are you okay?" Steve asked gently as he took Pup.
"Bucky came in to help out, then he said he couldn't sleep and wanted to sleep with the pack. I'm not exactly stupid, but I think its pretty sweet he wanted to stay" you gave a soft smile. "It did help, especially with Pup" you leaned forward and gave Pup a kiss on the nose.
"I'm glad he was there, I was on my way over, when I heard him in your room" he admitted. "I decided to let him"
"He's a sweet man, and such a gentleman" you cooed.
"I'd better go, Vision is already up with his pup in the kitchen feeding him" he grinned and left. You closed the door and went back towards the bed.
"That punk come and get pup?" Bucky sat up slightly, looking tired still.
"He did, he's gone to join Vision in the kitchen" you nodded and sat on the side of the bed. He reached out his arm and pulled at yours to get you to lay down again. You turned and curled up to him again, and he put the blanket over both of you again.
"Just a little longer" he yawned.
"At least five more minutes" you nuzzled in, laying your head on his chest. You felt him wrap his arm around you more securely before you started to doze off again. You didn't even wake up when your mom came to get the pack for their walk.

"Time to get up you two" Wanda came in the bedroom with Nat close behind her. "Come on, get up"
"Don't make me pull off the blankets" Nat grinned. You woke up and looked up at Bucky who looked like he was just waking up.
"Come on, you both have a big day in front of you" Wanda reminded you and you yawned before slipping off of Bucky and sitting on the side of the bed. Bucky groaned, and sat up as well.
"You need to get ready too mister" Nat sassed him.
"I'm going" Bucky looked at you and pouted a bit. He slid off the bed, and paused for a moment before stopping and kissing your cheek lightly. Your face was one of complete surprise and it turned into a large smile and you looked at him. He grinned at you and started heading to the balcony to go back to his room.
"Okay, jump in the shower, we are raiding your closet first" Wanda instructed.
"And we are doing your makeup. You need to be a bit more bold today" Nat grinned.
"I don't have that much in my closet that's bold. Even my tank tops cover everything" you warned them.
"Oh we bought a few things that weren't so subtle" Wanda grinned. "You'll be perfect"
You blushed a bit, and headed into the bathroom and closed the door behind you so you could pee in peace before you jumped in the shower. You tried to hurry, since you didn't know how long the girls were going to take, and you didn't want to miss breakfast. When you came out, Nat was already in the bathroom armed with a hairbrush and a hair dryer. You wrapped yourself in a towel and went to brush your teeth, and you felt her start working on your hair. You weren't sure what to expect. She started putting product in your hair and you raised your eyebrow at her.
"He needs this date as bad as you do" she shrugged. "I'm not leaving anything to chance"
"We are taking the motorcycle" you warned her.
"That's fine, it will still work" she took out a curling iron and worked at your hair still. You closed your eyes, just enjoying what she was doing for a moment. "Done" she said after a few minutes. You looked in the mirror and you had the perfect beach wave hair. She took your makeup kit and started working on putting primer on your face and down your neck. You closed your eyes, trusting her judgement. When you felt her put on the setting spray you finally opened your eyes and turned around. She had contoured you perfectly, and your eyes had a black cats eye with browns and golds on your lids, and a bright red lipstick to set it off.
"Its matte, so it wont come off until you use makeup remover" Nat grabbed you by the shoulders and led you out and into the closet where Wanda was waiting. They handed you a navy blue matching set of panties and bra and you put them on under your towel before the towel fell to the floor. Wanda handed you a pair of kitten socks and you grinned putting them on before Nat handed you a pair of destressed light blue skinny jeans, and Wanda handed you a low cut sleeveless blouse that was dark blue and very revealing. You looked down and could see your cleavage and blushed. Wanda handed you a brown leather jacket, and you saw she had changed over your purse to a matching color to the jacket and all your items you needed were inside, including your cell phone.
"How do I look?" you pulled uncomfortably at the blouse.
"Like I would date you if Bruce wasn't in the picture. You look perfect" Nat grinned. "Now go knock his socks off" she slipped the lipstick in your purse for you, just in case you needed to do a touch up.
"We are almost late for breakfast" Wanda grinned. "We timed this perfectly" she took your hand and led you out the door. "I can't wait for you to meet my pup" she squealed. "Vision and I are so in love with her"

When you got to the dining room you saw Clint look up and grin, and the boys looked at each other and high fived one another. Steve, Sam, and Bucky turned around at the same time, and you saw Bucky flush a bit and give you his flirty grin. He was wearing his long sleeved red shirt and a pair of dark blue jeans and had his black leather jacket on the back of his chair.
"Wow doll" his eyes kept travelling up and down you slowly as though he was taking it all in. You blushed again and bit your bottom lip, heading over to sit down.
"The girls did a good job, you look great" Clint whispered to you.
"Don't fuck this up" Sam punched Bucky in the arm.
"Language" Steve pipped up. "Also, agreed"
"I might mess it up" you sat down.
"You won't" Wanda spoke confidently. "I already know what you're thinking, its not possible"
"I wish I had your confidence" you whispered.
"You've never been confident when it came to dating, but you'll be just fine. You and Bucky seem to be good friends. This is just taking it one step further" you mom spoke knowledgably. "You've known each other over eight months"
"Eight months, three weeks, five days" Bucky blushed.
"That was oddly accurate" Tony looked at him impressed. "Pepper wants pictures of the two of you while your out. She had to go to an early meeting"
"Selfies sound fun" Nat smiled approvingly. "You two can commemorate your first date with a few. I wish Bruce and I would have done that"
"Lets not put too much pressure on them, its just a first date" Tony reminded.
"I think its going to be fun. I haven't been to the museum in forever. I'm really excited" you could see Bucky was getting nervous. He gave a relieved smile, and started eating his food. Clint handed you the platter and you filled up your plate and started eating, keeping a shy smile to yourself. Everyone seemed to carry the conversation lightly for the morning, your mom mentioned she needed to go do her packing for the morning. You finished quickly and you looked pointedly at Nat and she gave you the thumbs up your lipstick was still good.
"You'll be fine" Clint whispered to you. "Your makeup is still good" he added.
"Just remember to be yourself Principessa" Pietro whispered.
"Let him hold your hand too, if he goes for it" Peter added and you blushed as you looked over and saw Bucky was blushing and getting last minute advice from Sam and Steve as well.
"Ready to go?" Bucky stood up after nodding a few times.
"Born ready" you stood up and put your plate away.
"I'll watch your Pup" your mom reminded you. "And the pack" she added with a smile.
"Have fun on your date, I approve of this one" Cloud spoke to you as you came out of the kitchen. Bucky waited for you, and started walking slowly beside you towards the front door. He opened the door when you got there, and he gave a shy smile and you walked out. You followed him to his motorcycle, and he opened the seat and took your purse putting it in for you.
"Are you nervous?" he finally broke the silence.
"A little bit" you admitted. "But its going to be fun, I just know it" you smiled widely at him. "Are you nervous?"
"More than I should be" he grinned, and put on a pair of gloves. "Let me help you with your helmet" he took one off the handlebar. He helped you put it on, then put his on. He got on, and waited for you to jump on the back. You scooted in close to him and wrapped your arms around his torso tightly. He put it into gear and went out of the parking lot, and took a more scenic tour to get to the museum. You got a good view of the forest surrounding the compound and the changes into the more urban areas before you got into the city.

When you got to the museum, Bucky waited for you to jump off, then he got off and took off his helmet and smiled at you while you took off yours. He pulled your purse out for you and gave a smile.
"I liked the ride here, it was beautiful" you smiled, taking your purse. He pulled out a baseball cap and put it on, and you noticed he left the gloves on as well.
"I like the more scenic routes" he gave a grin. "I thought you might appreciate it" he bit his bottom lip.
"Okay, can I ask questions?" you saw he was about to start leading the way to the museum.
"Sure" he looked at you expectantly.
"Why the gloves?" you looked at him curiously.
"The vibranium arm makes people uncomfortable" he spoke slowly.
"Why the hat?" you asked gently.
"So people don't recognize me. The paparazzi is notorious" he grinned.
"I think your vibranium arm is beautiful, you shouldn't have to hide it" you blushed and looked him in the eye. "Is it to make other people comfortable, or you?"
"Other people" he blushed.
"Then hold my hand" you reached out your hand to him. "Unless you don't want to"
"I love holding your hand" he took off his gloves and put them in his pocket and reached for your hand. You took his hand proudly and walked close beside him as he brought you inside. He paid for the tickets and brought you into the first floor. There was a huge Egyptian display going and you both walked close to each other as you went through. You took out your phone and took a few pictures of different things. You got in front of a bit sarcophagus and pulled Bucky to you and turned the screen for your camera.
"Smile" you prompted him and he gave a nervous smile. You rolled your eyes after taking the first picture, and reached up to kiss his cheek. When you pulled away, he was giving a real smile, and you snapped another photo. "I like that one better" you decided.
"That wasn't so bad" he grinned at you.
"Sargent, this date had better not be over, or else I'm going to be very cross with you" you gave a smile and pulled on his hand going towards the stairs to go see the normal exhibits. The longer the two of you were together, the more he seemed to relax with you. When you went through the dinosaur exhibit you took a few pictures, and tried to get him to take a photo of just him on his own, but he shook his head and said he didn't want to be in one if you weren't in it. You stood in front of him and he wrapped his arms around you seeming to relax further and you took another photo. You pulled him through the under water exhibit, loving everything that you could see. He started coming up behind you and wrapping his arms around you as you read different panels. You enjoyed that he was relaxed enough, and it was starting to feel like a real date. You noticed he also started holding your hand with his flesh hand, instead of the vibranium one, seeming to forget the other one altogether.
"We need to go to the space exhibit" you squealed and pulled on his hand. He chuckled and followed you in seeming to be just as excited as you were. You kept stopping every couple of feet to look at something else and pointing it out to Bucky. You pulled his arm over your shoulders when he just stood beside you, just wanting that physical contact. He kept smiling the entire time, like he was having the time of his life. You were having the time of your life. You wanted to tell him as much, but there were people everywhere, and barely a moment to speak to one another. You were wondering if he was ever going to make a move at this point, it had been days since you thought maybe he was going to try, but you were doubting yourself now. You let out a small sigh as you saw more people come into the exhibit. You had hoped since it was darker, it would be easier to cuddle up to him more too. Maybe he was thinking this was a friend date, or at least that's what you were starting to think. Friends held each other, right? You felt Bucky pull on your hand, and you blindly followed him as he walked through a door and you blinked from the sudden lights. He reached down and touched your cheek to make you look up at him.
"What's wrong doll?" he moved in closer, looking down at you intently.
"Nothing, why?" you gave your best smile.
"You went from having fun to seeming a bit sad" he brushed his thumb across your cheek.
"I realized you probably consider this a friend date, and I thought it was a real date" you blushed.
"It's a real date" he looked confused. "I didn't think the museum would be this busy" he bit his bottom lip. "Come on, there's more to see" he gave a sincere smile, and took your hand again and brought you back into the space exhibit. You noticed he seemed to be holding you closer now, seeming a bit more confident. You followed him blindly to the next exhibit which was on ancient Greece and you enjoyed seeing all the statues and different pottery that was available. Bucky took every opportunity now to hold you closely from behind or from the side, and you smiled more. He really had picked the perfect date.
"How about we get out of here?" he leaned down and whispered in your ear. "I have a few idea's of where we can go, that's not so busy"
"But we didn't finish the museum" you pouted slightly.
"I promise to bring you back on another date to the museum, when its not as busy" he grinned.
"So there's going to be more than one date?" you turned in his arms to look at him.
"Definitely, as long as you keep saying yes" he gave his flirty smile.
"Lead the way Sargent" you blushed, and he took your hand easily, leading you to the stairs. You followed him easily and when you got outside you saw a large lineup to get inside. You felt a little bit of anxiety with so many people, but Bucky just squeezed your hand and led you to the motorcycle and opened up the center for you to put your purse in again, and he put in his baseball cap. He handed you your helmet and you put it on quickly while he put his on and he jumped on. You jumped on the back and wrapped your arms around him again. You felt his hand come down and touch your hands for a moment before he revved the engine to life, and he pulled out of the parking lot.

You were surprised when Bucky stopped in front of a large park, and parked himself in. You got off the back, and he got out your purse and his baseball cap while you took off your helmet before he took off his, and quickly put on his baseball cap.
"Steve and I went for a few runs here" he explained. "They always have food trucks, I figured you might like a treat" he gave his flirty smile.
"I'm buying this time" you announced.
"Let me be a gentleman and pay for yours" he shook his head. "I'm still old fashioned"
"Lets go for... that" you pointed at a waffle truck. He easily took your hand and started leading the way over. You ordered a strawberry shortcake waffle, and he asked for two of them and easily paid. He pulled you under his arm while you both waited for it to be finished, and you danced excitedly when you saw the amount of strawberries and whipped cream was on top. You grabbed extra napkins while Bucky grabbed the take out tray and you both headed to a picnic table. He sat across from you and handed you your cutlery and your waffle and you danced in your seat before taking the first bite.
"Oh my goodness this is so good" you announced. You saw Bucky take a few bites and he hummed in agreement. You saw he got whipped cream on his chin and leaned over and wiped it off for him with a loving gaze. You knew at that moment he had you for as long as he wanted you. Between the way he treated you, and the way the date had gone... your butterflies were rampant and you couldn't imagine caring for someone the same way you cared about him. You hadn't felt this way before.
Meanwhile Bucky knew you had him for as long as you would take him. He had been intrigued for almost nine months, and with how loving you were, and caring. How you always went out of your way to make sure he was comfortable, and never shying away from him, even when he felt like he was a monster. You easily slipped into bed with him, when he was so scared of being alone. And just now, how you reached over and wiped his face, that look on your face was enough to cement his feelings. The butterflies he had been feeling for the last month seemed to still at the realization he didn't want anyone else, but the woman that was in front of him. You had gone back so easily to eating your waffle, and he smiled to himself. He knew he needed to talk this out with Stevie to make sure this was a legitimate response to you, but in his heart of hearts he knew it was. He had been looking for a moment to kiss you, and he kept getting interrupted. Then at the museum it was too busy, which put him out a bit. He hoped the walk wouldn't be as busy. He wanted it to be perfect for both of you. He watched as you finished your waffle, and he quickly finished his. You reached over and wiped his face again, with that same loving gaze and he melted a bit on the inside.
"I'll get the garbage" you announced, grabbing everything.
"I can get it" he offered.
"Nonsense, you paid, let me do something" you gave him another smile and he chuckled to himself. He couldn't say no if he wanted to. He waited for you to come back, and stood up, holding out his hand expectantly and you took it. "Want to take another picture?" you asked him innocently.
"Sure" he grinned, and you went and stood in front of him and he wrapped both arms around you, pulling you in as tight as he could, and he put his head on your shoulder and gave a smile. You took the picture and saw you were blushing in it, but didn't mind. He had that effect on you. He took your hand again and started leading you down a pathway. You saw a lot of couples and friends doing the same walk, and squeezed Bucky's hand as you both walked.
"What do you think?" he asked after a few minute.
"I love it, I love some of the sculptures, but how they have a lot of trees too" you gave him a smile. "It seems to be a pretty busy place.
"Earlier in the morning, its not so busy" he admitted. He had hoped it would be more dead. He kept stealing glances at you, while you took pictures of different sculptures or pieces of architecture like the fountain and large archways. You were smiling the whole time, and seemed to be enjoying yourself. He was proud of his choice. You saw a hot chocolate truck on the side, and guided him over and he happily paid for two hot chocolates, even though you tried to argue you wanted to pay this time. You grabbed extra napkins and sighed happily when you saw they put both marshmallows and whipped cream on top, and proceeded to eat the whipped cream first as you both continued following the path.
"You like a lot of sweet things" Bucky grinned at you while he knew you were both headed back towards the motorcycle. He knew he had kept you out later than intended.
"I do, its awful" you flushed.
"Not at all, its pretty cute" he gave you his flirty grin and pulled you in closer. You both talked during the walk, about different things you both enjoyed, and funny stories from your past. You were enjoying getting to know Bucky more, some of his stories were about pulling Steve out of back alleys when they were kids. Steve never backed down from a fight, and hated bullies. You couldn't help but giggle, the thought of Steve being so tiny. When you would giggle or laugh, you noticed Bucky would go into more detail just to keep you laughing. When you got back to the motorcycle, you couldn't help but pout a little bit, but tried to hide it from Bucky.
"Thank you Bucky, I had a lot of fun" you smiled up at him as he opened the seat for you to put your purse in.
"I did too, thank you doll" he touched the side of your cheek and smiled down at you. He started to lean forward and you flicked your gaze down to his lips for a moment and saw him do the same.
"Aren't you Sargent Barnes!?" a small voice exclaimed and Bucky pulled away. He looked to the side to see a little kid wearing a Captain America and Bucky t-shirt.
"I am" he masked his disappointment with a smile.
"Can you sign my t-shirt?" he held out a sharpie and Bucky gave a small smile.
"Sure kiddo" he nodded and signed it B. Barnes on his side of the t-shirt.
"Can I have a picture too?!" he asked excitedly. Bucky looked at you pleadingly.
"I'll take it" you offered with a smile, and the kid handed you his phone. Bucky got down on the ground, and smiled for the photo, and the kid threw his arms around Bucky's neck. He didn't seem to mind. There were people that were stopping, realizing that there was an Avenger in their presence and you handed the phone back to the kid.
"We gotta go" Bucky whispered to you, handing you your helmet. You put it on dutifully, and he put his on as well and jumped back on before he left a bit more quickly. You wrapped your arms around him tightly.

He seemed to be slowing down as you got closer to the compound, before he pulled into the parking lot. You jumped off first and took off the helmet while he took off his. He put both helmets on the handlebars and waited for you to get your purse before locking up his bike and taking your hand. He got you to the front door, and your heart was in your throat.
"If I get interrupted one more time..." he sighed heavily.
"So, you have been trying to kiss me" you giggled.
"For days" he admitted.
"What are you waiting for?" you bit your bottom lip as he touched your cheek.
"I'm listening" he admitted. He brushed his thumb across your lips, and pulled you closer to him. You looked up at him and gave a smile and he leaned down slowly and brushed his lips against yours and you felt like it was electrifying. He brushed against your lips again and you gave a soft involuntary moan and he pulled at your bottom lip slightly and you opened your lips to him and he instantly started to deepen the kiss. You loved how his tongue brushed against yours, and he was so sweet with his movements. His hands started moving through your hair, and you brought your hands up to pull a bit on his hair, and run your fingers through it, wanting to deepen the kiss more. He let out a soft moan and pulled you impossibly closer. You barely registered that the front door went to open, but you felt Bucky's vibranium arm pull out of your hair quickly and slammed the door shut quickly as he continued to kiss you. You both knew your private time was over and he pulled back, giving you a chaste kiss on the lips and smiling down at you.
"That was perfect" you smiled at him. "Perfect date with the perfect guy" you blushed. You saw he flushed a bit.
"I'm going to be looking for more excuses to kiss you now" he warned, and you blushed again.
"You don't need an excuse" you flushed, and he leaned in again and he gave you one more chaste kiss before stepping away and taking his hand off the door.
"Damn Tinman, you gave me a heart attack" Sam came out. "I'm headed to the store, did you two need anything?" he asked as he walked by.
"No thank you" you called over, still blushing.
"No thanks" Bucky shook his head and led you back inside.   

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

426K 15.1K 131
Y/N is an analyst, and one of the best. Tony recruited her a year ago to the Avengers Compound, where she lives in the staffing building. She quickly...
79.4K 1.8K 20
He's the one you love but you can't have him. That only makes you want him more y/n and Bucky Barnes have always been best friends. You've always bee...
162K 3.4K 22
Bucky had always been a constant irritant in your life. From the moment you walked into the compound, you and Bucky hated each other. However, one te...
429K 10.2K 41
The Winter Soldier... A Sargeant... A former HYDRA assassin... A broken man ready to move on. Maya Alton... A Red Room orphan... A previous HYDRA exp...