☽𝐌𝐲 𝐋𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐌𝐨𝐨𝐧☽...

By niamh45621

✾𝘑𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘗𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳✾ ✧ᴍᴀʀᴀᴜᴅᴇʀs ᴇʀᴀ✧ ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ 𝘑𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘗𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘩𝘪𝘮𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧 𝘧𝘢𝘭�... More

✾ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ᴀᴇsᴛʜᴇᴛɪᴄs✾
✾ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ✾
✾ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀʀᴀᴜᴅᴇʀs✾
✾ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴜʀғᴇᴄᴛ ᴘʀᴀɴᴋ✾
✾ᴄʜᴏᴄᴏʟᴀᴛᴇ ᴄᴏᴏᴋɪᴇs✾
✾ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴡᴏᴍᴇɴ✾
✾ᴘᴀᴄᴋᴀɢᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ɢᴏssɪᴘ✾
✾ʜᴏɢsᴍᴇᴅᴇ✾
✾ᴇᴀsʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴏʟғɪᴇ✾
✾ǫᴜɪᴅᴅɪᴛᴄʜ ᴍᴀᴛᴄʜ✾
✾ʟɪᴏɴ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ✾
✾ʟᴜᴘɪɴ ᴛᴡɪɴ ᴛᴇʟᴇᴘᴀᴛʜʏ✾
✾ғʟᴀᴠᴏᴜʀᴇᴅ ᴄᴜᴘᴄᴀᴋᴇs✾
✾ᴡᴇ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴍᴇʟ✾
✾ɪ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴀ ǫᴜɪʟʟ✾
✾ғᴜʟʟ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴅᴀʏ✾
✾ʜᴏᴡʟ-ᴀ-ᴡᴇᴇɴ✾
✾ᴘᴀᴅғᴏᴏᴛ's ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ✾
✾ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ ʙᴏʏ ᴅɪɢɢᴏʀʏ✾
✾ᴄʜʀɪsᴛᴍᴀs ʜᴏʟɪᴅᴀʏs✾
✾ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ✾
✾ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴛᴏ ʜᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs✾
✾ᴘɪɴᴋʏ ᴘʀᴏᴍɪsᴇs✾
✾ɪɢɴᴏʀᴇ, ᴍᴇʟᴏᴅʏ✾
✾ᴍɪɴɴɪᴇ's ʀᴏʙᴇs✾
✾ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴀɴᴅ✾
✾ᴛᴇᴀ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍɪɴɴɪᴇ✾
✾ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀʀᴀᴜᴅᴇʀs ᴍᴀᴘ✾
✾ᴀᴠᴇʀᴀɢᴇ sᴀᴛᴜʀᴅᴀʏ✾
✾ʜʏᴘᴏᴛʜᴇᴛɪᴄᴀʟ ǫᴜᴇsᴛɪᴏɴs✾
✾ʟᴀᴛᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛs✾
✾ᴠᴀʟᴇɴᴛɪɴᴇs ᴅᴀʏ✾
✾sɪᴄᴋ ᴏғ ᴍᴇ✾
✾ʀᴏᴏᴍ ᴏғ ʀᴇǫᴜɪʀᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ✾
✾ʟɪʟʏ ғʟᴏᴡᴇʀ✾
✾ʙᴇ ɴᴏʀᴍᴀʟ✾
✾sʜᴇ ᴋɴᴏᴡs✾
✾ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ✾
✾ᴛʜᴇ sᴜɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴏᴏɴ✾
✾ᴘᴀʀᴅᴏɴ?✾
✾ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴘᴏʟᴏɢʏ✾
✾ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴏᴛᴇ✾
✾ᴛʜᴇ sǫᴜɪʀʀᴇʟ✾
✾ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ ᴡᴏʟᴠᴇs✾
✾ғʟᴏᴡᴇʀs ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛs✾
✾ᴘᴏʟʏᴊᴜɪᴄᴇ ᴘᴏᴛɪᴏɴ✾
✾ᴍʏ ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ ʙᴏʏ✾
✾ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴs✾
✾ᴄʀᴇsᴄᴇɴᴛ ᴍᴏᴏɴ✾
✾ʙʟᴏᴏᴅʏ ᴡᴇʀᴇᴡᴏʟᴠᴇs✾
✾ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴏᴄᴋᴇᴛ✾
✾sᴜsᴘɪᴄɪᴏɴs✾
✾ᴛʜᴇ ᴍ ᴡᴏʀᴅ✾
✾ᴍʏ ғᴀᴜʟᴛ✾
✾ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ ғɪɢʜᴛ✾
✾ʜᴏᴘᴇ 𝟷&𝟸✾
✾ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ɢᴇᴛ ɪᴛ✾
✾ᴛᴀɢ✾
✾sɴᴀɪʟs✾
✾ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴏʀʀᴇsᴛ-✾
✾ᴀᴍᴏʀᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴀ✾
✾sɴɪᴛᴄʜ✾
✾sᴛʀᴀᴡʙᴇʀʀʏ ᴄᴏᴡs✾
✾sᴜɴʀɪsᴇ✾
✾sᴛᴀɢ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴏʟғ✾
✾ᴄʜᴏᴄᴏʟᴀᴛᴇ sᴛʀᴀᴡʙᴇʀʀɪᴇs✾
✾ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ✾
✾ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜ✾
✾ᴍᴏɴsᴛᴇʀ✾
✾ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ, ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ✾
✾ɪ'ᴍ ᴏᴋᴀʏ✾
✾ᴡʀᴏɴɢ ʙᴜᴛ ʀɪɢʜᴛ✾
✾ᴍ✾
✾ᴍʏ ɪᴅɪᴏᴛ✾
✾sᴛᴏᴘᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ...✾
✾ʙɪɢɢᴇʀ✾
✾ɴᴇᴡ ʏᴇᴀʀs✾
✾ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴡʜʏ✾
✾ᴛɪʀᴇᴅ✾
✾ʀᴇɢɢɪᴇ ʀᴇɢ ʀᴇɢ✾
✾sᴜɢᴀʀ ᴄʀᴀᴢᴇ ɢɪʀʟ✾
✾ʟᴜᴘɪɴ✾
✾ᴍᴏᴠɪɴɢ✾
✾ғʀᴀɴᴄᴇ✾
✾ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪᴛ ʜᴇʀᴇ✾
✾ғɪɴᴀʟ ʏᴇᴀʀ✾
✾ᴄᴏᴅᴇ ᴄᴍ✾
✾ᴏᴠᴇʀ sᴇɴsɪᴛɪᴠᴇ✾
✾ɪ ʜᴀᴛᴇ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʟᴏ✾
✾ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ᴅᴀʏ✾
✾ᴇᴀʀʟʏ ǫᴜɪᴅᴅɪᴛᴄʜ✾
✾ᴅᴏɪɴɢ ɪᴛ ᴀʟʟ ғᴏʀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ✾
✾ᴍᴇʟ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴇᴛᴇʀ ᴅᴀʏ✾
✾ɢʀɪᴇғ✾
✾ʟᴇғᴛ ᴜs✾
✾ᴅᴇᴄᴇᴍʙᴇʀ 25ᴛʜ✾
✾sᴄᴀʀᴇᴅ ᴏғ ᴍᴇ✾
✾ᴊᴏɪɴ ᴍᴇ✾
✾ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪs ʏᴏᴜ✾
✾ᴅᴜᴄᴋs✾
✾ʜᴇᴇʟs, ᴘʟᴀɴᴛs ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏʟᴏᴜʀs✾
✾sʜᴇ's sᴛᴀʏɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴜs✾
✾ᴏᴜʀ ғᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ?✾
✾ᴀɴᴅ ɪғ ɪ ᴅɪᴅ?✾
✾ᴏʀᴀɴɢᴇ, ʟɪᴢᴀʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴀʙʏ ғᴇᴠᴇʀ✾
✾ᴏᴜʀ sᴏɴɢ✾
❀ғɪɢʜᴛ❀
❀ᴛʜᴇ sʟᴇᴇᴘᴏᴠᴇʀ❀
❀ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴀɪɴ❀
❀ʙᴀᴄᴋsᴛᴀʙʙᴇʀ❀
❀ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ❀
❀ʀᴇɢ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴇʟ❀
❀ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴀss❀
❀ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀsᴛ ᴅɪɴɴᴇʀ❀
❀ᴛʜᴇ sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ ʀɪɴɢ❀
❀ᴘᴏᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴘᴏᴛᴛɪɴɢ ғʟᴏᴡᴇʀs❀
❀ᴏᴜʀ ʜᴏᴜsᴇ❀
❀ᴍᴜᴍ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴀᴅ❀
❀ᴛʜᴇ ғɪʀsᴛ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀ ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ❀
❀ᴄᴀʀʀᴏᴛs❀
❀ʀᴇɪɴᴅᴇᴇʀ❀
❀10 ɢᴀʟʟᴇᴏɴs ʙᴇᴛ❀
❀ᴍɪssɪᴏɴ❀
❀ᴛᴏᴍ ʀɪᴅᴅʟᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ❀
❀ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ❀
❀ʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴛɪᴄ❀
❀ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ❀
❀ᴀ ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ❀
❀ʟᴇᴛ's ᴛʀʏ❀
❀sᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴅᴡᴀʀғs❀
❀ʙᴏᴀʀᴅ ɢᴀᴍᴇ❀
❀ʀᴇᴠᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴs❀
❀ғʟᴜғғʏ❀
❀ʜᴜsʙᴀɴᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡɪғᴇ❀
❀ᴍʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍʀs ᴘᴏᴛᴛᴇʀ❀
❀ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ❀
❀ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏᴛʜ ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜ❀
❀ɴᴀᴍᴇs❀
❀ᴘʀᴏᴘʜᴇᴄʏ❀
❀ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ❀
❀ɪᴛ's ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴɪɴɢ❀
❀ʙᴀʙʏ❀
❀ᴘᴇʀғᴇᴄᴛ, ᴘᴇʀғᴇᴄᴛ, ᴘᴇʀғᴇᴄᴛ❀
❀ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇ❀
❀ᴇᴜᴘʜᴏʀɪᴄ ɢɪɢɢʟᴇs❀
❀ʀᴇɢɢɪᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɴᴇᴡs❀
❀ʟᴜᴘɪɴ-ʙʟᴀᴄᴋs❀
❀sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ɪs ᴡʀᴏɴɢ❀
❀ᴅᴏᴍɪɴᴏ ᴇғғᴇᴄᴛ❀
❀ʜᴀʀʀʏ...ɪᴛ's ᴄʜʀɪsᴛᴍᴀs ᴇᴠᴇ❀
✾ʜᴀʀʀʏ's 1st ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ✾
✾ʀᴏᴀsᴛ ʙᴇᴇғ ᴀɴᴅ ғɪʀsᴛ ᴅᴀᴛᴇs✾
✾ᴀᴘᴘᴀʀᴀᴛɪɴɢ ʙᴀʙʏ✾
✾ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ ᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ✾
✾ᴏᴜʀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴀʙʙᴀ ғᴀɴ✾
✾ᴄʜᴏᴄᴏʟᴀᴛᴇ ᴄᴀᴋᴇ✾
✾ᴛʜᴇ ғɪɴᴀʟ ᴅᴜᴇʟ✾
✾ᴄᴇʟᴇʙʀᴀᴛᴇ✾
✾ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴊᴜɴɢʟᴇ✾
✾ᴛʜᴇ ᴢᴏᴏ ᴛʀɪᴘ✾
✾ᴊᴀᴍᴇs' ᴍᴇʟᴏᴅʏ ᴛʀᴀɴᴄᴇs✾
✾ɢᴏᴅᴘᴀʀᴇɴᴛ✾
✾ɪᴄᴇ ᴄʀᴇᴀᴍ, ᴠɪsɪᴛs, ᴀɴᴅ ғᴀᴡɴᴄᴜʙs✾
✾ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴅ✾
✾ᴏᴜʀ ғᴀᴡɴᴄᴜʙs✾
✾ʙᴜʀɴᴛ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋғᴀsᴛ✾
✾ᴘᴀʀᴋ ᴅᴀʏ✾
✾ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ✾
✾ᴏɴᴇ sʜᴏᴛ 1✾
✾ᴏɴᴇ sʜᴏᴛ 2✾
✾ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ᴘᴏʀᴛʀᴀɪᴛs✾
✾ɴᴇᴡ sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴘʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡ✾
✾ᴏɴᴇ sʜᴏᴛ 3✾
✾ɴᴇᴡ sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴏɴᴇ sʜᴏᴛ✾
✾ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇ✾
✾ɴᴇᴡ sᴛᴏʀʏ ɪᴅᴇᴀ✾

✾ʟᴜɴɢs✾

12.2K 338 39
By niamh45621

"𝕱uck! Where's my quill?!" Lily cried out, scattering her books and notes all over the room, her hair up in a messy bun. I glanced over, noticing how stressed she looked, making my way over and pulling out the quill from her hair and handing it to her.

"Lils, have you slept at all?" I questioned softly, observing the huge black bags around her eyes, the bright green looking rather dull and droopy.

"How can I sleep when i'm meant to study?! We have our charms owl in two hours! Mel, I need to study!"

"Okay, just nap for twenty minutes and i'll wake you up so you can study some more. You can't go into the exam tired, Lils, you won't perform your best" I told her, taking a hold of her and placing her down on my bed because hers was filled with books and notes.

"Mel I-"

"Don't make me drug you, Lils. I'll wake you up"

"Okay. A small nap" She nodded, closing her eyes as soon as her head hit the pillow. I placed the covers on top of her, tidying her bed and side of the room up for her. There was a knock on the door, to which I opened the door slightly, smiling at the sight.

"Hey"

"Hey, what's up?"

"The sky"

"That's getting old" I mumbled, causing him to chuckle, "what are you doing?" I re phrased, leaning against the door frame.

"I came to see what had taken you away from me" He replied, crossing his arms over his chest. I rolled my eyes, pushing the door open fully, "Lily's asleep on your bed?"

"I threatened to drug her. She's not been sleeping from studying. She was searching the room for her quill and it was in her hair" I explained, both of us looking at the sleeping girl on my bed.

"Hm. Why isn't she on her bed?"

"It's was an absolute mess, i've just tidied it for her. There was books and parchment scattered everywhere"

"You're a good friend"

"You would know" I returned, winking at him when I spun to face him instead of Lily again.

"An even better girlfriend.....except when you don't come and see me all morning" He pouted, me copying his expression to mock him.

"I've been studying" I shrugged, "And I know Rem was making you study too. If I was near you, I would distract you and that wouldn't be good now, would it?"

"For me or for you?" He grinned, draping his arms around my waist, pulling me closer to him.

"For me and for you. You would be distracting the both of us" I replied, wrapping my arms loosely around his neck, gazing up into his pretty hazel eyes.

"You get distracted by me, Elody?" He smirked, craning his neck down to look at me.

"If you would be staring and trying to get my attention, yes" I nodded, playing with him.

"Am I distracting you now, my love?" He whispered, edging closer and closer to my lips, keeping his eyes fixated on mine.

"Are you? I'm not sure" I murmured, feeling his lips lightly touch over mine before he pulled away. Tease.

I rolled my eyes, taking my hands off his neck and began walking back into my dorm before he yanked me back by my arm, smashing his lips on to mine. I immediately kissed him back, wrapping my arms around his neck again, pushing him down to my height.

"I come for a text book and get a full on show. Its amazing what you see these days" Mary interrupted us, James picking me up and wrapping my legs around his torso to move us so Mary could go in the dorm, without breaking the kiss. He pushed me into the wall in the hallway of the girls dorms, his tongue exploring my mouth.

"Wow. Still going" She mumbled, appearing at the doorway, "You've got some stamina"

"I'm not a chaser for no reason, Mary" James mumbled against my lips, finally drawing away and turning his head to the brown haired girl, a smirk of success on his face.

"Clearly" She nodded, "It wouldn't be because you enjoy quidditch, it's because you have more snogging time with Mel"

"Of course, why else?" James nodded to her, still gripping my thigh to hold me up on him.

"I've seen you now, Potter, we best win the quidditch cup"

"Oh, we will" With that the brown haired girl walked down the hallway, back to the common room. James turned back to me, the both of us bursting into laughter, him holding me against the wall, lifting one of his hands up to my face, tucking a piece of hair out of my eyes. "You ready for charms?" He asked, the both of us regaining our composure from laughing.

"I was born ready"

"Technically-"

"I was born ready" I cut him off, quirking an eyebrow in case he wanted to challenge me.

"Oh, Macdonald told us you were snogging not just talking" Sirius huffed, appearing next to us and leaning on the wall beside me, facing towards James.

"And you thought you would come and watch, did you?" I nudged Sirius with my elbow, my hands still around James' neck.

"Of course I did, i'm the number one Lungs shipper"

"Sorry, excuse me, lungs? As in the two air filled organs located on either side of the thorax?" I recalled, knitting my eyebrows together, the other two staring at me blankly.

"No, Miss Anatomy. As in Prongs and Luna, now you say that though I should probably think of something else" Sirius wondered, tapping his chin for a few times, "Memes"

"Keep thinking, Padfoot" James nodded, ignoring the name. Memes. What an idiot.

"Jelody!"

"No!" We shouted in unison, snorting at him, "Why do we need one of these names?"

"All couples should have them" He decided, James and I exchanging a look of understanding.

"Okay....wolfstar" I chirped, a mischievous glint in my eye.

"Prongs isn't a star, M, I am"

"Oh, we know" James nodded, "Elody's not the only werewolf either"

"I hate you" Sirius grumbled, drawing to the conclusion of what we were saying, flipping us off and strolling away, back to the common room.

"Lungs" James sniggered, turning back to me again.

"Memes" I laughed, before sighing, "He's something else"

"A big, black dog"

"You know what? That might be it"

•••

"Mel?!" I heard Lily cry, my eyes widening when she opened the door, me resting my chin on James' shoulder, digging it into him when he was chortling under his breath, facing away from her.

"Lils, how was your sleep?" I asked politely, hoping she wasn't going to last out at me. An angry Lily was a bloody scary one.

"Fourty minutes over the time we agreed!"

"An hour?"

"Straight on an hour, that's quite impressive Lily. You know the closest I've ever had to an hour without an alarm was fifty eight minutes-"

"Shut up, Potter" She cut him off, glaring daggers at the back of his head, "This is what you've been doing all this time? Snogging in the corridor?"

"Actually, I tidied your bed, then we snogged in the corridor, then we got interrupted by Mary, had a nice chat with her, then talked for a few minutes before Sirius came, hoping we were snogging which we weren't. Then he left, and then you woke up" I recalled, "Wow, a lot happened in this hour"

"Very productive, my love" James commented, still holding me up, facing the wall.

"Thank you"

"Godric, you two are perfect for each other" Lily grumbled, going back into the dorm and shutting it behind her, leaving us. I leaned the side of my head against his, before jumping down, out of his arms and opening the door to the dorm again. "We only have one hour, and we have to leave atleast half an hour before to make sure we arrive on time with nothing happening-"

"What do you expect to happen? A stag to come and block the corridors so you wouldn't make it on time" James commented, making me snort. He would definitely do that.

"Obviously not, the chances of that happening are like slim to none"

"I think it would be higher than that" I mumbled under my breath, "don't even think about it, James"

"Where would you find a stag?"

"Oh they're always lurking around, closer than you think. They're quite irritating to be quite honest" I announced, James sending me a glare out of the corner if his eye.

"I happen to adore stags, I don't find them irritating at all" He countered, "Cute, adorable, cuddly....what's not to love?"

"You've cuddled a stag?" Lily muttered, grabbing her bag, as James threw mine over his shoulder, "Don't answer that, of course you have"

"You've been cuddling yourself, have you?" I whispered into his ear as we walked down from the girl's dorms to the common room, Lily in front of us.

"Only my werewolf" He whispered back, pecking my cheek and intertwining our fingers together, "And Padfoot"

"Of course, everyone needs Padfoot cuddles" I nodded seriously, stepping into the common room and running and jumping on to Remus' back from behind. He grunted, wrapping my legs around him to hold me up, acting as if nothing happened.

"You'll break my back one day, El" He muttered, Sirius snorting, "Get your dirty mind away from me, that's my twin"

"Yet you've seen each other naked"

"When we were like three! Godric! That's disgusting"

"Yeah, yeah"

•1603 words•

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

336K 15.5K 130
- ʀᴇɢᴜʟᴜs ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ ғᴀɴғɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ "You. Me. Hogsmeade. Tomorrow" Romie demands, leaving no room for objection. Regulus slowly lifts his head from his book...
59.8K 1.7K 86
LONG FIC // COMPLETE Fifth Year has rolled around for the Marauders at Hogwarts. However, this year is a bit different because a certain Marauder; Ja...
44K 1K 23
!This was discontinued until I posted the rest of the pre-written chapters. Many are unedited so forgive me! 7th year (Y/N) Black. Sirius's Older si...
23.1K 941 25
He placed his hands on either side, pinning her to the wall. "It's you, isn't it?" She gulped, "I'm not sure what you mean." He threw his head back a...