Enemies to lovers (Bucky x re...

Autorstwa BlueEyedGirl83xo

Y/N, a telepath with animals and fire user, harbours a terrible secret. She's been working with the Avengers... Więcej

Beginnings
Secrets
Secrets Part 2
Another Attack
Nat Finds Out
Moving In
Nightmares
Almost civil conversation
Wanda and tea
Working on defense
Nightmare pill
Mission
Pup
Truths
Waking Up
Mates
A walk in the woods
Clouds origin
Pies
Bubble bath
Movie night
Kindness
The whole truth to mama
Leash training
The truth comes out
Companions
Sparring with super soldiers
Keep guard
Mission 2
Second base
A brotherly Steve
Unspoken feelings
A walk with Sam
Getting closer
Mama arrives
Flirting
Embarrassing revelations
Taken
Hostage
Rescue
Back home
A night to remember
A day out with mama
Grooming
Flowers
Bucky's nightmare
Thank you Pies
Failed kiss
Nightmares again
First date
Blue
A moment of weakness
Admittance of feelings
Babysitting Peppers Pup
Wanda's pup
A kind surprise
Third date
Pack leash training
Anastasia
Catching up with mama
The helmet
Knife training
Back to visiting the boys
Letter from uncle Brad
Anxiety
Botched mission
Clouds report
His Girl
Edwin
Before the visit
Getting to Uncle Brads
Bad news
Additional training
Gun practice
A run into town
Message received
Found?
Shawn's last stand
The start of Bucky's mini vacation
Guy talk
Grocery shopping
BBQ and swimming
Getting ready to leave
Getting home
Good things that don't change
Bubble bath*
Catch
Zora
Hearing the pups again*
Interrupted laundry time
The Hot tub
Innermost thoughts
A talk with Wanda
The start of a fever
Sick in bed
Booster shot
New furniture
Breakfast in bed
The talk
The need for snuggles
Honey
Feeling better
Afternoon kisses
Catching up and nerves
A visit with Clint's family
First time together
The morning after
Shopping trip
After the shopping trip
Completely his
Sunday morning date
Cabin is finished
Is it love?
Its love
Awaiting on the return
Arriving at the cabin
Friday at the cabin
Saturday morning love
Babies
Blue's first outing
Milky way
Heat
Heat part 2
Lustful days
Mark my words
A heated jet
Shadow pack
Pain
Regeneration machine
Clingy Blue
Back to the bedroom
Pitter patter
A possible visit
Her Alpha, His Luna
Bracelet
Tony's surprise
A night with Wanda
John
A little more freedoms
A full pack outing
Grumpy mornings
Strike two
Hubris
Blue's demands
Medium sized base
John's departure
Lab assignment
Day one back in the lab
Back to Clint's
Apple pies with Laura
Labor
Snow's labor
Needy moments
Just a bug
Morning sickness
Confirmation
Announcement
Mama and Uncle Brad Arrive
The burning question
Breaking the news
Bucky's reaction
Exhausting mornings
An afternoon drive
The burning question
A pleasant outcome
Steve finds out
Nat's intuition
Fishing
Mama and Uncle Brad go home

A homemade supper

6.6K 202 27
Autorstwa BlueEyedGirl83xo

When your mom came back, you were just finishing pulling out all the ingredients to make bread to start. You knew the traditional family meal, but you also knew what you were craving. You started mixing the ingredients together slowly into a bowl, mixing a few batches at once, and trying to make sure that you had enough for the entire team for supper.
"There's our song bird" Billy came into the room and sat down looking at you. Cloud and Melody were quickly at his side, you had wondered where they had wandered off too. You knew if they were with Billy, they would be fine. He was probably asking more questions again. Maybe Melody had questions too, since he was the oldest companion, she had ever met. You looked up and smiled at Billy and saw your mom come into the room with a large bag and she set it on the counter.
"Its just a few" she grinned at you. "I would have brought more, but I didn't have much time"
You wiped your hands on your dress, getting flour on it and walked over curiously opening the bag. She had gotten you several art history books, as well as books on space, and a few of the romance novels that you always preferred.
"Thank you, mama," you hugged some of the books to your chest and gave her a large hug and kiss on the cheek. "I love them" you cooed.
"You better go put them in your room, I'll start on seeing what we have for ingredients" she announced and you excitedly picked up the bag of books, still holding a few to your chest and ran them back to your room. You peeked down to the living room and saw Tony, Pepper and Bucky were there as well. It looked like they were watching tv. You flushed a bit, but headed back into the kitchen.
"How about we make your grandma's special ribs, some home made perogies, and asparagus" your mom asked you as you walked back in.
"That sounds good, but what about dessert?" you quirked an eyebrow.
"I'll leave that to you" she grinned.
"I can bake a few cheesecakes" you decided. "It's been a while. Cherry though, Pepper is allergic to strawberries"
You went back to focusing on your bread, kneading the ingredients together then separating the dough into a few different spots on the counter with flour under it as you went between them and continued kneading the bread. You finally had to let it set for a bit so it could rise and set a cloth over them in a few separate bowls to make the process go a little faster. Your mom turned on ABBA, which you used to listen to with both her and your grandma when you worked in the kitchen together. You started humming to the music, being mindful not to be too loud. You saw your mom was working on the perogies filling so you went to start making the pasta that surrounded it. You found yourself starting to dance a little to the music, and mouthing the words as you went. You heard "I have a dream" come on and your mom gave you a small swat knowing you loved this song. You used to sing it with your grandma while you cooked with her. You started singing softly, and she came over and gave your butt another playful swat and you started singing louder with the music, forgetting that anyone else could hear you. You continued on checking the bread, and the pasta before you started grabbing the ingredients to make the cheese cakes since they would need to cool before eating. You looked around the kitchen as you sang and danced to the music and saw your mother and Billy watching you with satisfied looks, while Cloud laid down beside Melody who seemed to be watching you closely.
"There's my song bird" your mom came over and gave you a kiss on the temple. "I thought that man took that away from you too" she sighed and went back to making the center for the perogies. You saw she was using real bacon, cheese and mashing potatoes together to make it perfect. You finished the song, and your next favorite "The winner takes it all" came on and you started using the spatula that you were using to mix the cheese cake together as a microphone and your mom let out a laugh as you danced slightly with the music. You stopped to take a break to put together the graham crust into cake tins, before going back to the cream cheese cake itself. You sang through a few more songs, including Dancing queen where you danced around the room and sang happily to the music while your mom let out a few giggles at your antics as you got her to dance with you. You finally put the cheese cakes into the oven and sighed happily to yourself.
"Okay, enough ABBA. I got you to sing to our music, now where's yours?" your mom came over turning off the music on her phone.
"Oh mama, I don't sing to much anymore" you flushed and shook your head. "Normally just sad songs"
"No no, I'm not taking no for an answer, and I don't want to hear someone took your voice away. You have to have some happy ones on your phone" she took your phone and started looking through your lists and found one of your driving lists that you usually took with Cloud.
"What's this Ellie Goulding, Love me like you do" she asked you point blank.
"It's a song, its pretty" you blushed.
"Anyone you think of when you play it?" she pushed moving closer to you.
"I just play it on my headphones lately" you bit your bottom lip, not wanting to answer the question.
"Sing it" she turned it on, and you blushed and started singing to it automatically. Your hips started moving slowly to the music, and you belted out the song as you went. You thought of Bucky while you sang and it made you blush.
"That's my song bird" you heard Billy sigh and laid down beside Cloud.
"I missed this" Cloud admitted. "She used to sing all the time" he commented to Melody.
"Its beautiful, our human is amazing" she sighed and laid down with them watching you raptly. "Look at her smile" she cooed.
"That's the smile I remember" your mom sighed happily and brought over the filling for the perogies so you could start filling them. "So this is list is called "Cloud and Y/N's driving list" I like it" she chuckled as you continued to sing love me like you do. The song switched to Strawberry Wine by Deanna Carter, and you switched singing the songs with ease. You continued filling each small perogies and swayed to the music as you continued.

By the time supper was ready, you knew everyone would be hungry since lunch was missed while you had taken over the kitchen for the entire day. You had made sure to put the cheese cakes in the fridge with the cherry filling on top until supper was over so it would be perfectly cooled. You had to admit, you felt a lot lighter, and in a better mood than you had been in a long time. Your mom set the table for everyone while you put the finishing touches on the serving dishes. You made sure to fill up Billy's kibble dish before cutting up four steaks for Melody and Cloud to share.
When you finally washed up, you noticed your dress was full of flour and fillings from the food etcetera.
"Mama, I'm going to change real quick" you told her quickly and ran down to your room and changed into a black sun dress, with a black sweater on top and ran back. You saw everyone was already seated, with Vision holding Pup. Bucky was seated in Clint's normal spot, while your mom took Scott's spot. You blushed when you saw all eyes were on you. "Sorry, I had food all over me" you admitted gently.
"You've been keeping secrets still" Wanda crossed her arms at you.
"No I haven't, all my secrets are out for over a week now" you shook your head and waited while everyone served themselves and sent the food down slowly.
"I don't believe you ever told me you sang" Nat pointed out.
"I don't sing, that much" you blushed a deep red as Bucky handed you the tray of ribs and you took a few.
"There's singing, and there is singing beautifully. You sing beautifully. I can't believe you kept that from us" Pepper shook her head.
"I stopped singing a year ago" you blushed.
"I think you just needed your mama to come back and remind you of what makes you happy still" your mom looked over knowingly. "Most of this meal was made by her as well"
"I'm starving" Steve started digging in.
"I liked your playlist" Bucky looked at you with a flirty smile. "It was hard not to go in and watch your performance, but I saw a little from the living room"
"That wasn't meant to be seen" you blushed a deep red.
"You should do it more often" he whispered to you with a smirk. "You smile more when you do"
"Oh my God, this is good" Tony exclaimed as he ate.
"Its all made from scratch" you mom said proudly.
"You made the perogies filling mama" you pointed out.
"Your recipe" she reminded you. "You taught it to me, remember?"
"Can you cook for us more often?" Nat moaned as she took a bite of your ribs.
"No, there's not enough time in the world for that. Besides, you guys love when the chef cooks" you pointed out quickly.
"This is better" Bucky shrugged. "Much better" he added, taking another slice of bread.
"Save room for dessert" you reminded him.
"This is delicious" Steve sighed happily. "Worth it to miss out on lunch" he added.
"I'm sorry we took up the kitchen for so long Steve" you apologized quickly. "I know you hate to miss on your meals"
"I told her that" Bucky chuckled.
"I don't mind" Steve grinned. "This meal is worth it. To be clear, its Bucky that gets hangry" he gave a small chuckle.
"Did you lie to me Bucky?" you looked at him with a bit of a pout.
"No doll, he gets hangry too" Bucky shook his head with a smile.
"Its been forever since we've had fresh bread" Pepper sighed happily. You smiled to yourself and finished your meal. You saw Cloud and Melody come out and went straight to Bucky who got up quickly and got napkins to clean their faces. It warmed your heart to see him take the time to wash their faces. Your mom looked over, and smiled at you knowingly. You saw a lot of the team went for seconds, and smiled to yourself again. By the time the meal was over, there wasn't anything left over except one loaf of bread. You grabbed your dishes, Bucky's and your moms and brought them into the kitchen and looked at the mess you had left for the staff and felt badly. You grabbed the dessert plates and brought them out to the table and went back for the cheese cake and set them on the table.
"I don't know if I can eat anymore" Happy started to say until you set the cheese cake down, and he smiled. "I think I can make some room"
"Its home made cherry cheesecake" you smiled proudly.
"I can't wait for this" Bucky quickly started cutting the one closer to him, and he served your mom and you both a piece before putting a slice on his plate. He let out a moan of satisfaction taking his first bite, and you flushed a bit. You saw Steve take a bite and nodded appreciatively. Everyone just inhaled it, and you saw a few take second slices and there was none left by the time supper was over.
"You should have told us you could cook like this. It was so good" Bruce spoke up.
"I don't cook that often" you blushed.
"She used to cook all the time" your mom ratted you out. "When I would get home from work, there was always some new experiments for meals ready for me"
"Its not that much fun just cooking for yourself" you admitted.
"You can cook for us anytime" Tony sat back in his chair. "Can you give some of your recipes to the cook?" he grinned.
"Sure, I don't mind" you blushed. "I can bring my cookbooks out here for anyone to use"
You heard Pup let out a bark, and Vision stood up and went to go make bottles for him, while Wanda trailed after him quickly taking Pup from him. You went to clear off the table, but Bucky and Steve beat you to it.
"Thank you for the meal" you heard several people smiled to you and your mom.
"Thank you for having me" your mom smiled at Tony and Pepper, then to Steve. "Come with me" your mom reached out her hand to you and you blindly took it and she led you to the living room to sit down.
"What's wrong mama?" you asked curiously.
"I want to go for a walk with you, but we need an escort I assume?" she asked.
"I can protect you" you gave a smile.
"No, you need an escort" Tony came in. "You know why" he reminded you.
"I can't live in a cage Tony" you pouted.
"I'll take her" Bucky came out.
"We will" Steve was behind him.
"Perfect" your mom went to the balcony door and opened it, and Billy, Cloud and Melody went down the stairs quickly.

You both started going down the running path that went around the small lake that you knew Steve and Bucky normally went for a run around in the morning. Cloud, Billy and Melody stayed close to you and your mom while Bucky and Steve stayed a few paces back.
"Are you sure you don't want to come home with me?" she finally asked.
"I'm happy here mama" you smiled. "I have so many reasons to stay, regardless of my situation. This is the best job I've ever had"
"You also have someone your interested in here" you glanced at you knowingly.
"Mama... stop" you blushed.
"I still want my grandbabies, once you are done with the Avengers" she chuckled. "I wont force you to come home, but I'm glad I finally got to see you fully smile"
"I forgot how much I love my driving lists" you giggled a little. "Its also been so long since I've cooked a full meal" you sighed happily. "The last year, I just kept grabbing diner food or making sandwiches" you admitted.
"Stop forgetting where you came from, and who you are" she stopped to look at you.
"I haven't forgotten, I just..." you trailed off.
"Let go?" she asked knowingly.
"I thought I had to" you admitted gently.
"Never let someone take your soul away. You did what you had to do, but you didn't have to do it alone. You should have known that" she sighed.
"I had Cloud" you looked at Cloud walking ahead of you with a smile.
"You also had the team, if you would have let us" Steve spoke up from behind you.
"She's too stubborn" your mom smiled at him. "She's always tried to deal with things on her own. She's always been honest though, lying for a year makes me very disappointed"
"It's really an omission of truth" you started to defend yourself.
"We fought for eight months over that omission" Bucky reminded you.
"You two fought?" your mom piped up.
"Like cats and dogs" Steve nodded.
"They're so close now" she smiled and looked at Bucky knowingly. "You know, sometimes when people fight, there's other underlying issues. Attraction, possibly?" she teased and Bucky stopped walking for a moment from shock and blushed a deep red.
"Mama" you said loudly.
"I'm not wrong" she chuckled.
"I can smell it" Billy added.
"I've always smelled it, I told her they misunderstanding each other" Cloud spoke up.
"I told you, he makes most sense to be her mate" Melody added.
You almost tripped over a rock, and Bucky caught you quickly and set you back on your feet.
"Thank you" you breathed. Bucky gave you a flirty smile in response.
"You need to pay more attention when your companions are talking. You need to remember there are humans around you too. Their words matter just as much" your mom admonished you.
"We are used to it" Bucky gave a smirk. "Its kind of cute"
"You used to hate it" Steve reminded him.
"Not anymore" Bucky shrugged.
"I'm going home tomorrow morning" she stopped to look at you. "I know your in good hands here. I can't imagine a safer place now"
"Thank you" you sighed with relief.
"I still want my grandchildren" she stopped and stared you down.
"I told you, Pup counts" you giggled.
"Not exactly what I'm looking for. You could have made a great secretary" she sighed heavily.
"I can't see her as one of those" Steve chuckled.
"She's too stubborn" Bucky added.
"Come on, I want my walk in the morning before I go. Lets go to bed" your mom took your hand again and started heading back to the compound.

When you came out onto the balcony that night with Pup to feed him, Bucky was waiting with a huge smile on his face. You were already in your dark blue lace negligee and held Pup close while putting your legs over Bucky's lap without thinking much about it and handed him some of the tissues you had grabbed on your way out.
"Hey" he looked at you with a smile, and automatically pulled your legs closer and laid his hand on your knee.
"Hi" you flushed.
"I'm looking forward to our road trip even more now" he chuckled, leaning forward to wipe Pup's face.
"Why's that?" you felt a little confused, leaning into him a bit more.
"I get to hear you sing again. The music was catchy" he chuckled.
"Oh, you are not getting a repeat performance. It was a one time thing" you blushed a deep red.
"I hope that's a lie, I loved it" he winked at you.
"What did you think of supper?" you changed the subject.
"It was pretty amazing. Delicious. I ate more than I should have. I'd do it again" he grinned.
"I thought about making plum pies instead for dessert" you blushed.
"I like that you make those for me" he whispered.
"Well, you are pretty special to me" you bit your bottom lip and smiled at him.
"How so?" he seemed to be holding his breath.
"You'll figure it out" you leaned in a little more and smiled at him.
"I need to know" he flexed his hand on your leg.
"You have enough hints Sargent, you'll figure it out" you giggled as he started to tickle behind your knees.
"Come on, tell me" he pressed and you kept giggling and trying to get away, but also trying not to disturb Pup.
"No" you laughed and he chuckled.
"You'll give in eventually" he finally stopped, and went to wipe Pup's face again.
"We shall see. I'm pretty stubborn, like you said" you smiled at him. You switched to the second bottle, and put the first one down while Pup let out another bark.
"Any words yet?" he asked after a long pause in the conversation.
"Not yet, but I'm hoping soon" you admitted.
"What's the plan for tomorrow?" he leaned in closely again, more than necessary.
"I have to go over the mission information for the week, its in Bruce's office" you sighed.
"I'm pretty sure we are going on those missions together, we should take over the living room together" he gave you a sly wink and you blushed again.
"You want to go over the data with me? Its just schematics of the bases" you gazed into his eyes, and he gave a slow smile.
"It sounds like something that should take all day" he lowered his voice a little. "I'm looking forward to it"
"Maybe I am too" you blushed, and felt him touch your cheek for a moment before he tucked some hair behind your ear again. You gave him a slow smile, and bit your bottom lip before looking down to Pup and gave him the third bottle. Pup finished it quickly while Bucky kept wiping his face.
"Let me take him, Cloud will watch you" Bucky whispered, leaning in more than necessary again. You smiled gazing into his eyes and gave a nod and watched him walk down the stairs before going back in to bed.  

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

2.7K 51 11
Bunch of one-shots regarding winterwitch Wanda Maximoff x Bucky Barnes Scarlet Witch x Winter Soldier "I can't control their fear, only my own." "In...
82.6K 1.1K 47
𝗠𝘆 𝗹𝗲𝗴𝘀 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝘄𝗿𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝗶𝘀𝘁...𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗻𝗲𝗰𝗸. 🦾🦾🦾 A book full of smut, fl...
79K 1.8K 20
He's the one you love but you can't have him. That only makes you want him more y/n and Bucky Barnes have always been best friends. You've always bee...
398K 12.9K 118
Steve Rogers has been pining over you for a full year since you joined the Avengers initiative. You are close friends with Clint, Nat, and Bruce. He...