☽𝐌𝐲 𝐋𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐌𝐨𝐨𝐧☽...

By niamh45621

✾𝘑𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘗𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳✾ ✧ᴍᴀʀᴀᴜᴅᴇʀs ᴇʀᴀ✧ ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ 𝘑𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘗𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘩𝘪𝘮𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧 𝘧𝘢𝘭�... More

✾ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ᴀᴇsᴛʜᴇᴛɪᴄs✾
✾ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ✾
✾ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀʀᴀᴜᴅᴇʀs✾
✾ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴜʀғᴇᴄᴛ ᴘʀᴀɴᴋ✾
✾ᴄʜᴏᴄᴏʟᴀᴛᴇ ᴄᴏᴏᴋɪᴇs✾
✾ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴡᴏᴍᴇɴ✾
✾ᴘᴀᴄᴋᴀɢᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ɢᴏssɪᴘ✾
✾ʜᴏɢsᴍᴇᴅᴇ✾
✾ᴇᴀsʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴏʟғɪᴇ✾
✾ǫᴜɪᴅᴅɪᴛᴄʜ ᴍᴀᴛᴄʜ✾
✾ʟɪᴏɴ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ✾
✾ʟᴜᴘɪɴ ᴛᴡɪɴ ᴛᴇʟᴇᴘᴀᴛʜʏ✾
✾ғʟᴀᴠᴏᴜʀᴇᴅ ᴄᴜᴘᴄᴀᴋᴇs✾
✾ᴡᴇ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴍᴇʟ✾
✾ɪ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴀ ǫᴜɪʟʟ✾
✾ғᴜʟʟ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴅᴀʏ✾
✾ʜᴏᴡʟ-ᴀ-ᴡᴇᴇɴ✾
✾ᴘᴀᴅғᴏᴏᴛ's ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ✾
✾ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ ʙᴏʏ ᴅɪɢɢᴏʀʏ✾
✾ᴄʜʀɪsᴛᴍᴀs ʜᴏʟɪᴅᴀʏs✾
✾ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ✾
✾ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴛᴏ ʜᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs✾
✾ᴘɪɴᴋʏ ᴘʀᴏᴍɪsᴇs✾
✾ɪɢɴᴏʀᴇ, ᴍᴇʟᴏᴅʏ✾
✾ᴍɪɴɴɪᴇ's ʀᴏʙᴇs✾
✾ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴀɴᴅ✾
✾ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀʀᴀᴜᴅᴇʀs ᴍᴀᴘ✾
✾ᴀᴠᴇʀᴀɢᴇ sᴀᴛᴜʀᴅᴀʏ✾
✾ʜʏᴘᴏᴛʜᴇᴛɪᴄᴀʟ ǫᴜᴇsᴛɪᴏɴs✾
✾ʟᴀᴛᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛs✾
✾ᴠᴀʟᴇɴᴛɪɴᴇs ᴅᴀʏ✾
✾sɪᴄᴋ ᴏғ ᴍᴇ✾
✾ʀᴏᴏᴍ ᴏғ ʀᴇǫᴜɪʀᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ✾
✾ʟɪʟʏ ғʟᴏᴡᴇʀ✾
✾ʙᴇ ɴᴏʀᴍᴀʟ✾
✾sʜᴇ ᴋɴᴏᴡs✾
✾ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ✾
✾ᴛʜᴇ sᴜɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴏᴏɴ✾
✾ᴘᴀʀᴅᴏɴ?✾
✾ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴘᴏʟᴏɢʏ✾
✾ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴏᴛᴇ✾
✾ᴛʜᴇ sǫᴜɪʀʀᴇʟ✾
✾ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ ᴡᴏʟᴠᴇs✾
✾ғʟᴏᴡᴇʀs ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛs✾
✾ᴘᴏʟʏᴊᴜɪᴄᴇ ᴘᴏᴛɪᴏɴ✾
✾ᴍʏ ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ ʙᴏʏ✾
✾ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴs✾
✾ᴄʀᴇsᴄᴇɴᴛ ᴍᴏᴏɴ✾
✾ʙʟᴏᴏᴅʏ ᴡᴇʀᴇᴡᴏʟᴠᴇs✾
✾ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴏᴄᴋᴇᴛ✾
✾sᴜsᴘɪᴄɪᴏɴs✾
✾ʟᴜɴɢs✾
✾ᴛʜᴇ ᴍ ᴡᴏʀᴅ✾
✾ᴍʏ ғᴀᴜʟᴛ✾
✾ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ ғɪɢʜᴛ✾
✾ʜᴏᴘᴇ 𝟷&𝟸✾
✾ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ɢᴇᴛ ɪᴛ✾
✾ᴛᴀɢ✾
✾sɴᴀɪʟs✾
✾ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴏʀʀᴇsᴛ-✾
✾ᴀᴍᴏʀᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴀ✾
✾sɴɪᴛᴄʜ✾
✾sᴛʀᴀᴡʙᴇʀʀʏ ᴄᴏᴡs✾
✾sᴜɴʀɪsᴇ✾
✾sᴛᴀɢ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴏʟғ✾
✾ᴄʜᴏᴄᴏʟᴀᴛᴇ sᴛʀᴀᴡʙᴇʀʀɪᴇs✾
✾ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ✾
✾ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜ✾
✾ᴍᴏɴsᴛᴇʀ✾
✾ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ, ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ✾
✾ɪ'ᴍ ᴏᴋᴀʏ✾
✾ᴡʀᴏɴɢ ʙᴜᴛ ʀɪɢʜᴛ✾
✾ᴍ✾
✾ᴍʏ ɪᴅɪᴏᴛ✾
✾sᴛᴏᴘᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ...✾
✾ʙɪɢɢᴇʀ✾
✾ɴᴇᴡ ʏᴇᴀʀs✾
✾ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴡʜʏ✾
✾ᴛɪʀᴇᴅ✾
✾ʀᴇɢɢɪᴇ ʀᴇɢ ʀᴇɢ✾
✾sᴜɢᴀʀ ᴄʀᴀᴢᴇ ɢɪʀʟ✾
✾ʟᴜᴘɪɴ✾
✾ᴍᴏᴠɪɴɢ✾
✾ғʀᴀɴᴄᴇ✾
✾ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪᴛ ʜᴇʀᴇ✾
✾ғɪɴᴀʟ ʏᴇᴀʀ✾
✾ᴄᴏᴅᴇ ᴄᴍ✾
✾ᴏᴠᴇʀ sᴇɴsɪᴛɪᴠᴇ✾
✾ɪ ʜᴀᴛᴇ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʟᴏ✾
✾ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ᴅᴀʏ✾
✾ᴇᴀʀʟʏ ǫᴜɪᴅᴅɪᴛᴄʜ✾
✾ᴅᴏɪɴɢ ɪᴛ ᴀʟʟ ғᴏʀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ✾
✾ᴍᴇʟ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴇᴛᴇʀ ᴅᴀʏ✾
✾ɢʀɪᴇғ✾
✾ʟᴇғᴛ ᴜs✾
✾ᴅᴇᴄᴇᴍʙᴇʀ 25ᴛʜ✾
✾sᴄᴀʀᴇᴅ ᴏғ ᴍᴇ✾
✾ᴊᴏɪɴ ᴍᴇ✾
✾ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪs ʏᴏᴜ✾
✾ᴅᴜᴄᴋs✾
✾ʜᴇᴇʟs, ᴘʟᴀɴᴛs ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏʟᴏᴜʀs✾
✾sʜᴇ's sᴛᴀʏɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴜs✾
✾ᴏᴜʀ ғᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ?✾
✾ᴀɴᴅ ɪғ ɪ ᴅɪᴅ?✾
✾ᴏʀᴀɴɢᴇ, ʟɪᴢᴀʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴀʙʏ ғᴇᴠᴇʀ✾
✾ᴏᴜʀ sᴏɴɢ✾
❀ғɪɢʜᴛ❀
❀ᴛʜᴇ sʟᴇᴇᴘᴏᴠᴇʀ❀
❀ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴀɪɴ❀
❀ʙᴀᴄᴋsᴛᴀʙʙᴇʀ❀
❀ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ❀
❀ʀᴇɢ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴇʟ❀
❀ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴀss❀
❀ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀsᴛ ᴅɪɴɴᴇʀ❀
❀ᴛʜᴇ sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ ʀɪɴɢ❀
❀ᴘᴏᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴘᴏᴛᴛɪɴɢ ғʟᴏᴡᴇʀs❀
❀ᴏᴜʀ ʜᴏᴜsᴇ❀
❀ᴍᴜᴍ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴀᴅ❀
❀ᴛʜᴇ ғɪʀsᴛ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀ ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ❀
❀ᴄᴀʀʀᴏᴛs❀
❀ʀᴇɪɴᴅᴇᴇʀ❀
❀10 ɢᴀʟʟᴇᴏɴs ʙᴇᴛ❀
❀ᴍɪssɪᴏɴ❀
❀ᴛᴏᴍ ʀɪᴅᴅʟᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ❀
❀ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ❀
❀ʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴛɪᴄ❀
❀ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ❀
❀ᴀ ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ❀
❀ʟᴇᴛ's ᴛʀʏ❀
❀sᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴅᴡᴀʀғs❀
❀ʙᴏᴀʀᴅ ɢᴀᴍᴇ❀
❀ʀᴇᴠᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴs❀
❀ғʟᴜғғʏ❀
❀ʜᴜsʙᴀɴᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡɪғᴇ❀
❀ᴍʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍʀs ᴘᴏᴛᴛᴇʀ❀
❀ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ❀
❀ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏᴛʜ ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜ❀
❀ɴᴀᴍᴇs❀
❀ᴘʀᴏᴘʜᴇᴄʏ❀
❀ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ❀
❀ɪᴛ's ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴɪɴɢ❀
❀ʙᴀʙʏ❀
❀ᴘᴇʀғᴇᴄᴛ, ᴘᴇʀғᴇᴄᴛ, ᴘᴇʀғᴇᴄᴛ❀
❀ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇ❀
❀ᴇᴜᴘʜᴏʀɪᴄ ɢɪɢɢʟᴇs❀
❀ʀᴇɢɢɪᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɴᴇᴡs❀
❀ʟᴜᴘɪɴ-ʙʟᴀᴄᴋs❀
❀sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ɪs ᴡʀᴏɴɢ❀
❀ᴅᴏᴍɪɴᴏ ᴇғғᴇᴄᴛ❀
❀ʜᴀʀʀʏ...ɪᴛ's ᴄʜʀɪsᴛᴍᴀs ᴇᴠᴇ❀
✾ʜᴀʀʀʏ's 1st ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ✾
✾ʀᴏᴀsᴛ ʙᴇᴇғ ᴀɴᴅ ғɪʀsᴛ ᴅᴀᴛᴇs✾
✾ᴀᴘᴘᴀʀᴀᴛɪɴɢ ʙᴀʙʏ✾
✾ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ ᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ✾
✾ᴏᴜʀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴀʙʙᴀ ғᴀɴ✾
✾ᴄʜᴏᴄᴏʟᴀᴛᴇ ᴄᴀᴋᴇ✾
✾ᴛʜᴇ ғɪɴᴀʟ ᴅᴜᴇʟ✾
✾ᴄᴇʟᴇʙʀᴀᴛᴇ✾
✾ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴊᴜɴɢʟᴇ✾
✾ᴛʜᴇ ᴢᴏᴏ ᴛʀɪᴘ✾
✾ᴊᴀᴍᴇs' ᴍᴇʟᴏᴅʏ ᴛʀᴀɴᴄᴇs✾
✾ɢᴏᴅᴘᴀʀᴇɴᴛ✾
✾ɪᴄᴇ ᴄʀᴇᴀᴍ, ᴠɪsɪᴛs, ᴀɴᴅ ғᴀᴡɴᴄᴜʙs✾
✾ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴅ✾
✾ᴏᴜʀ ғᴀᴡɴᴄᴜʙs✾
✾ʙᴜʀɴᴛ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋғᴀsᴛ✾
✾ᴘᴀʀᴋ ᴅᴀʏ✾
✾ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ✾
✾ᴏɴᴇ sʜᴏᴛ 1✾
✾ᴏɴᴇ sʜᴏᴛ 2✾
✾ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ᴘᴏʀᴛʀᴀɪᴛs✾
✾ɴᴇᴡ sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴘʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡ✾
✾ᴏɴᴇ sʜᴏᴛ 3✾
✾ɴᴇᴡ sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴏɴᴇ sʜᴏᴛ✾
✾ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇ✾
✾ɴᴇᴡ sᴛᴏʀʏ ɪᴅᴇᴀ✾

✾ᴛᴇᴀ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍɪɴɴɪᴇ✾

14.7K 427 95
By niamh45621

𝕴t had been a week since our debut as a band, students coming up to us to ask us to sing for them or when we would be performing again. James, Sirius, Remus and Peter had girls trailing after them more than usual, staring at them with a dreamy glint in their eyes. Of course I was just there in the middle but Marlene, Lily, Mary and Alice declared me as their favourite out of all of us and asked for my autograph. We weren't actually planning on taking this band seriously, it was just supposed to be a fun thing to wake everyone up at seven in the morning, despite Dumbledore already being up. However, now we have quite a fan base that want us to perform more, we are taking it.

Right now, we are gathered in the common room, sat in our usual spots. I was laid across the couch, my head on James' lap as he raked his hands through my hair subconsciously and my feet on Peter, Sirius and Remus on the other couch facing us, sprawled out. When I say sprawled out, I mean Remus was leaning back with a book in his hands, as Sirius laid his legs on his lap, watching him read.

"How's the mapping out going Wormy?" I questioned, fluttering my eyes closed.

"I'm nearly done, I just need to do the west wing, Ravenclaw common room" He answered. The past couple of weeks he had been travelling around as his animagus form, gaging the map of the castle and then mapping it out for us. A couple of days ago he came in running into the dorm saying Filch was trying to catch him to put him in a 'mouse pie', he was traumatised. James and Sirius thought this was hilarious, whilst Remus and I were slightly concerned, even though I could see Remus trying to hold back his laugh. A chocolate frog from me later and he was okay again.

"And the charm?" James inquired to my twin and I. We had been practicing the homonculus charm on small things, trying to perfect it, which we now had.

"We can do it" Remus and I responded in unison, Sirius shivering from us speaking at the exact same time using identical words. You would think they would have gotten used to it by now- but they hadn't.

"Luna, Little Lune is here" Peter announced, causing me to sit up, noticing the small blonde Gryffindor I have adopted, the one and only Evelyn Chambers. I shuffled on my seat, opening my arms as she planted herself on my lap, James and Peter either side of us.

"Hey, Evie, how are you?" James queried to the younger girl, sending her a goofy grin, "Those Slytherins bothering you?"

"What Slytherins?! Who hurt our baby Marauder?!" Sirius exclaimed, shooting up, kicking Remus in the stomach in the movement.

"Slytherin girls, first year. Flint, Parkinson and..."

"Bulstrode" She grumbled, finishing my sentence for me.

"Called her a you know what" James whispered, the other three boy's eyes going wide.

"And these Slytherins, have they learnt their lesson?"

"We are letting it go this time but if it happens again, we will do something about it" James informed them, remembering his pinky promise with the girl.

"Girls can be bitches and snakes" I proclaimed, the boys turning to me as if I had sprouted bunny ears, "Especially at that age"

"You're a girl" They all pointed out.

"Really? Oh, I thought I was a boy" I retorted sarcastically, "If you find the perfect group of friends, you'll be fine. I'm lucky enough that I get on really well with the girls, although i'm with you more"

"So I should get a boyfriend?" Evelyn questioned, tilting her head to the side.

"No boys for Little Lune" Sirius decided, "Until they have been properly approved and questioned"

"Are they like this with you?" She whispered to me through the corner of her mouth.

"Protective?"

"Yes"

"Of course we are, she's our girl" Peter responded, my heart warming from his words, the other three nodding in agreement.

"I want friends like yours" She mumbled to me, as I began plaiting and playing with her hair, they were right, it was identical to mine. Soft, long and blonde.

"You are our friend" Remus pointed out, "Don't worry, Ev, you'll make some amazing friends here like we have, it takes time"

"Yeah, okay" She nodded slightly, not wanting to mess up the braid I was currently weaving through her hair.

"How did you like our singing, Evie?" James questioned, a smirk playing on his lips.

"Oh it was the best, you are all very good at singing and playing instruments. I've heard of Queen, they are my older brother's favourite band" She explained, "I think you pulled it off"

"You like Queen?! Ah Little Lune, we are going to be besties" Sirius exclaimed, grinning at the little girl.

"Hey! No, she was mine first!" James argued.

"Er no, she's my child thank you very much" I put in, pulling her into me like a mother's instinct. I saw myself in Evelyn when I was her age before I met the boys and girls. Obviously, I always had Remus but I always wanted my own friends and I too was always left out because I was different.

"Did you say you have a brother?" Remus repeated, changing the subject to prevent us arguing over the young girl.

"Yeah, Luke. He doesn't do magic. He's your age. Sometimes he can be really annoying but I miss him when i'm here, we've always been together. He goes to muggle school" She informed us, smiling at the thought of her brother. I couldn't imagine being separated from Remus for the whole year except the holidays, it must be difficult for her.

"Hm. I have a brother, I understand how annoying they can be" I hummed, Remus scoffing from the opposite couch.

"We're practically the same person, so you just called yourself annoying" He returned, crossing his arms over his chest in challenge.

"This is what I mean" I mumbled, Peter, James and Evelyn laughing, Sirius in a world of his own examining his chipped fingernails.

"Who's the mini Mel?" Marlene asked, sliding in between Remus and Sirius, lifting Sirius' legs on top of her, "How many twins do you have?"

I chuckled, "Marls, this is Ev, Ev this is Marls"

"Marls? Oh- you're Marlene Mckinnon, i've heard about you. Apparently you and Sirius are a thing, that's what someone said in my class but I totally wasn't eavesdropping or anything- are you together?"

"Yeah, Mckinnon, are we together?" Sirius smirked to the blonde, raising an eyebrow to her.

"I don't know, Black. I'm not sure if you can handle me" She retorted, making me internally groan. Marlene is into girls, i'm the only one that knows of her sexuality, this was just flirting. And Sirius was Sirius, he flirted with everything in his eyesight.

"They aren't, they just flirt with each other" I told her, listening to the two of them talk to each other, coming up with the most ridiculous lines.

"Oh like you and James" She nodded, causing me to frown. What? I don't flirt with James. James likes Lily, he loves Lily.

"James and I are just friends. You see that girl over there" I pointed over to Lily as she was chatting to Mary over by the window of the common room, "That's the girl James likes"

"She looks nice" She observed, "Isn't she the girl he declared his undying love for at the beginning of the year and she rejected him"

"More like for four years" Peter snorted, covering it up with a cough when I gave him a pointed look.

"Me and Lily Flower have a love hate relationship"

"Filled with her hatred and your love" Remus noted.

James ignored him, calling out to my red headed friend nodding his head for her to come over, "Evans!"

She sighed, narrowing her eyes at him before apologising to Mary and making her way over to the group of us.

"Look Potter I don't want to go on a date with you, or hear your love poems about my eyes or-"

"I was just going to introduce you to Little Lune" He cut her off, gesturing to Evelyn on my lap.

Her mouth made an 'o' shape, eyebrows knitting together, showing she was a bit baffled by his words, and surprised. She recovered quickly, kneeling down in front of us and beaming to the girl.

"Lily, this is Evie, our baby Marauder. Evie this is Lily" He introduced, Lily shaking her hand.

"Nice to meet you, Evie"

"Evelyn" James corrected her.

She turned to look at him again, confusion and irritation in her green eyes, "You just told me she was called Evie"

"That's what I call her with her permission , her real name is Evelyn" He reasoned, his thoughts drifting off as he stared into the crackling fire, "Don't we have detention tonight?"

"Oh shit yeah- wait no sorry, no swearing Ev!" I corrected, lifting her off my lap and placing her back down, as James, Peter, Sirius and Remus stood up, "The girls will keep you company. I'll see you later, yeah?"

"Okay, Melody" She nodded, before we headed out of the common room to our detention with the gryffindor witch herself.

•••

"You really look after her and care for her, don't you?" James quizzed, the five of us on our journey down to the Transfiguration classroom for our detention. We get so many of them now, I have no idea what this one was actually for, I think she just gives them to us because she believes we would have done something worthy of one throughout the week. Fair enough.

"I see myself in her, just because she's different to others doesn't mean she should be treated differently" I responded, knocking on Minnie's door, before entering.

"You do look like sisters, and she like spending time with you" Peter piped up as we lined up in front of the professor.

"She likes me more"

"Because she has a little crush on you" I scoffed to the bespectacled boy, "She was the one who asked if I was friends with you and blushed at your name"

"Of course she did, i'm the best" James smirked, the five of us just having our own conversation as we stood in front of the older witch.

"I'm going to steal her, she likes Queen" Sirius claimed, glancing down at his chipped, black nails.

"We all like Queen, we are just going to have to share the poor child. She's not an object" Remus pointed out.

"Who is this child?" Minnie interjected, her eyebrows knitted together as she looked up from her papers.

"Evelyn Chambers, first year Gryffindor" I responded, smiling at the professor.

"Our baby Marauder"

"Luna kidnapped her one day and she's been with us ever since" Peter informed her.

"Kidnapped?"

"Yes ma'am" I nodded, walking over to the shelves with the text books on and starting to re arrange them in to an orderly, neat line. "I found her alone in a corridor and made friends with her, like a little buddy"

"We should do that, you know. Have one of the older students assigned to the younger ones if they need help or guidance" James declared, wiping the desks with a spray and a piece of tissue.

"That's what prefects and head boy and girl are for, Prongs" Remus stated in an obvious tone, sweeping the floor up with a broom.

"You always have to bring it up about the prefects, Moony. We know" Sirius mumbled, cleaning the cupboards out near me.

"He'll definitely be head boy, right Minnie?" Peter asked, the five of us pausing our work to face the older witch again.

"We haven't decided yet" She answered, "What are you all doing?"

"Detention?" We all replied in unison. We had gotten that many detentions from the witch we automatically just started to clean up her classroom the way we usually did, without hearing her commands or instructions.

"I wasn't aware you had detention tonight" She stated, a plate of biscuits appearing in front of her and five pots of tea.

"Well we're here, we aren't sure as to what for though. But we are still here" I chirped, taking a seat at the desk, the others following suit. Peter tucked in to the cookie, while James poured our tea.

"You want to know the gossip don't you" Sirius chortled, wiggling his eyebrow to the woman, "Take it away Wormy"

"Well you didn't hear it from me but apparently Scarlett Macmillan was originally with Charlie Travers, but the other week she was seen coming out of a broom closet thirty seconds before Carter Smith.." He began telling the group of us the gossip, our jaws dropping in surprise,

"So they broke up?" I quizzed, full intrigued on the latest gossip. How he receives this information I will never know.

"I assume so now if she was with Mr Smith" Minnie pointed out, taking a sip of her tea.

"Scarlett Macmillan. Isn't she the one that kissed you last year, Padfoot?" James queried, all of us leaning to face the long haired boy.

"Probably" He shrugged casually, " I don't really remember their names"

"Pads! You can't do that!" I exclaimed, "Girls aren't toys you can mess around with"

"If they give me their consent to be near them, love, i'm going to take it" He responded, munching on his biscuit.

"It is nice to hear you ask for consent, Mr Black, very...mature of you" Minnie chimed in, going back to marking her essays, "I do agree with Melody though, you ought to be careful"

"He's already got a reputation for it, Minnie, there's no going back now. Everyone wants to snog Pads" Remus chirped, my smirk widening.

"Do they?" I hummed, quirking an eyebrow to my twin brother.

"Not you. Never you" He growled, making me roll my eyes. Not what I meant, Remus, not what I was inferring at all.

"Oh! And do you remember how Pretty boy Diggory said he had feelings for someone else when he was dating Lily, well he's with Freya Abbott and she's the year below us and he's the year above..." Peter told us, Minnie raising her head curiously from the revealed information.

"Why would he choose Freya Abbott over Lily?!" James exclaimed, "She's pretty yes, but that's nothing on Lily"

"They are completely different, he either lied to Lily about his type or he's lying to Freya" I opined, tapping my fingers on my chin. "I thought he was supposed to be nice and sweet"

"Unfortunately, you can't help who you fall in love with" Minnie reasoned, "Is it true that Miss Macdonald is with Gideon Prewett?"

"They've been on and off since the beginning of the year, nothing official I don't think. I think they make a cute couple" I answered, nodding at her, playing around with the biscuit in front of me.

She flicked her wand, changing my cookie to have white chocolate chips in too, "I might agree with you there. Although, the Prewetts do like to cause mayhem, nearly as much as you"

"But we are your favourite mischief makers, right?" James queried, all of us looking wt her with the same expression.

"I don't feel as though I should answer that, it isn't fair on my other students"

"She totally has a soft spot for us" Sirius claimed proudly, grinning at her, "It's alright, we understand, we are very loveable"

"Very loveable indeed" She murmured shaking her head at us, "Whilst your here, Sirius, there is an issue with your assignment"

"Which is?"

"I never received it"

"Are you being serious?!" Remus exclaimed, instantly regretting his words.

"Yes, i'm Sirius"

"I spent three hours on that essay, making sure it was a copy of your handwriting and also how you would word it. Why didn't you hand it in?!" He continued, James, Peter and I laughing at him, Minnie watching amused.

"I ate it" He murmured, scratching the back of his head.

"What do you mean you fucking ate it?" He repeated, his voice dangerously low.

"Language" Minnie scolded light heartedly, not really bothered, she was more interested on how this was going to play out.

"The dog ate his homework" James blurted, the three of us falling into my fits of laughter as Sirius glanced nervously to my brother.

"You aren't allowed a dog in Hogwarts" Minnie stated clearly, all of us stopping laughing to face her with a straight face for a few moments.

"Thanks for the tea and biscuits Min" James chirped, scraping his chair back, the rest of us following suit.

"It was a great catch up session, really"

"We'll definitely have to do it again sometime"

"I see you're wearing black today instead of green, you look lovely"

"See you tomorrow, Minnie, sleep well"

We all voiced, rushing out the door of her classroom and back towards the common room.

"You actually fucking ate it, didn't you?" Remus repeated, the five of us walking down the empty, dark hallways.

"Now, now Moony I just wanted to see what it would be like if a dog actually ate some homework-" Sirius started, backing away from him slowly.

"Fucking twat! Why not chew a different one or a spare piece of parchment or even one of James'?" He howled, stepping closer and closer to him.

"Hey!" James scoffed, "Don't offer up my homework!"

"It's not like you actually did it yourself" I reasoned, knowing I had practically written his other essays for him, except Transfiguration. He puts an effort in to Minnie's class, it's one of the only ones he enjoys.

"Fair enough" He nodded, him, Peter and I watching highly amused as Remus sprinted down the hallway after Sirius. They both threw their arms over my shoulder, leisurely taking our time, knowing full well what scene we would be witnessing when we arrived at the common room.

•3023 words•

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 65.2K 182
"one serving of syrup a day keeps the werewolf away." just your not-so-average slow-burn, forbidden and star-crossed lovers love-story with several t...
156K 4.3K 94
"Thank you." "For what?" "Being there for me." "Like I said, I'll be by your side for eternity." •Marauders era •When Talea Lupin transferres to Hog...
1.1M 30K 182
-ᴍᴀʀᴀᴜᴅᴇʀs ᴇʀᴀ ❁ -ʀᴇᴍᴜs ʟᴜᴘɪɴ ❁ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝘙𝘦𝘮𝘶𝘴 𝘓𝘶𝘱𝘪𝘯 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘩𝘪𝘮𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧 𝘨𝘳𝘰𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦...
38.1K 2.4K 37
Luna Lupin came from a tumultous childhood filled with secrecy and a family haunted by the stigmatised illness of lycanthropy, thrown into a society...