Gaze Detection | Jikook |

Por Sincerely_Jikook

"I'm not built to feel, but with you... it's possible..." In a world filled with Androids and Gynoids co-exis... Más

Chapter 1: The 'Boy' Next Door
Chapter 2: An Android's purpose
Chapter 3: Sapphire eyes
Chapter 4: My Question
Chapter 5: Making Connections
Chapter 6: Who I Am
Chapter 7: My Biggest Fear
Chapter 8: No Different
Chapter 9: A Filled Mind
Chapter 10: High Frequency
Chapter 11: Just Like Him
Chapter 12: A Lost Cause
Chapter 13: Just a Stare
Chapter 14: The One That Got Away
Chapter 15: All I Know
Chapter 16: Nothing's Changed
Chapter 17: My Protection
Chapter 18: Lost In You
Chapter 19: His Dreamcatcher
Chapter 20: You Don't Scare Me
Chapter 21: An Abomination
Chapter 22: I'm Here
Chapter 23: Curiosity Killed The Cat
Chapter 24: Trust
Chapter 25: A Failed Experiment
Chapter 26: Head In The Clouds
Chapter 27: Envy
Chapter 28: Moving On
Chapter 29: Follow My Lead
Chapter 30: Kiss Me
Chapter 31: I Promise
Chapter 32: What Are You Afraid Of?
Chapter 33: Are you Curious?
Chapter 34: Only if You're Ready~
Chapter 35: All That I Am~
Chapter 36: Attached~
Chapter 37: These Four Walls
Chapter 38: I'm Onto You
Chapter 39: What's wrong with You?
Chapter 40: You Don't Love Me
Chapter 41: Jumping to Conclusions
Chapter 42: It's Been A While
Chapter 43: The Defect
Chapter 44: The Night
Chapter 45: Own~
Chapter 46: Someone to Trust~
Chapter 47: He's Here
Chapter 48: Forget
Chapter 49: All That I Am
Chapter 50: The Red Flags
Chapter 51: Blind
Chapter 52: He's the Problem
Chapter 53: The Bad Apple
Chapter 54: Something in the Air~
Chapter 55: An Empty Mind~
Chapter 56: Embrace the Moment~
Chapter 57: A Bad Idea
Chapter 59: All the Little Things
Chapter 60: We go way back
Chapter 61: I Love You
Chapter 62: Acceptance
Chapter 63: Goodbye, Sapphire Eyes
Chapter 64: Right from Wrong
Chapter 65: At the End of it All
Chapter 66: A Final Tear Drop
Chapter 67: Last Chance
Chapter 68: Only for You
Chapter 69: The Lonely Man
Chapter 70: A Change of Heart
Chapter 71: At Ease
Chapter 72: Nothing More and Nothing Less (FINALE)
BONUS CHAPTER: As You Are

Chapter 58: What I've Become

735 91 22
Por Sincerely_Jikook

      "Fuck... why couldn't I pull his plug from the first time? Why couldn't I save myself from this misery the second he began to speak?!" Hoseok shouted at himself and looked around the cold room while Taehyung made it his mission never to let go and have Hoseok tear down the place. "This... this is all my fault! Isn't it?! I let him become this monster that I can no longer recognize! All because I wanted him to be better than anything out there!"

      "Hoseok, I'm sure that-"

       "No! Don't... don't try to distract me from this, Taehyung!" Hoseok cried and looked to the side of the room where the sticky notes written along those neon colors began to call to his attention right after. There, Hoseok pried the android's hands away from him as he was welcomed with the cold almost instantly. "You can't try to hide the fact that Jungkook... became this way because of Seokjin and I... but most importantly me... I was to blind to see that Jungkook wasn't going to get better!"

     "Hoseok, it's too cold for you, let me keep you warm-"

      "Seokjin could see it... but I couldn't. I just saw a boy who could run this world and become the most loved thing ever but so far, no one knows he exists and he's never been truly loved before. His flaws I gave him every little thing and fed into this behavior... that's why I'm so guilty and why this tends to eat me up at night! I made that abomination laying in bed with the human he only envies!"

       Taehyung stood in place. He knew better not to interrupt and distract the human now, but the best thing he could do was approach the human and stand by his side to keep him warm. With that goal in mind, Taehyung only placed his warm hand along Hoseok's back to soothe his pain, but just then, Hoseok began to choke up in tears.

     "No... n-no, Taehyung please... don't comfort me, I made the biggest mistake in my life," Hoseok cried and finally looked back into the blue eyes of the android. "And now, that thing is going to eventually harm another living soul if I don't stop him now! You were right. How could I have been so blind? I just ruined everything and most importantly... I ruined him. If I didn't love the perfect idea of him so much, I wouldn't have enabled and spoiled him on everything. I'm the reason why he's like this. From the very first moment I locked eyes with him the second he began to function, I just felt as if he needed to work for a long time. I wanted him to be perfect... but I ruined him... and it's all my fault."

     "Hoseok, you can still redeem yourself. Maybe creating him like this was wrong, but you can make things right again and allow Seokjin to take over. This has to be done, just say the word and I will let Seokjin know. Having Jungkook around is dangerous to the people and you know it's true. This unpredictable creation cannot continue to exist."

       Everything Taehyung said was what guided Hoseok to finally come to the conclusion that he needed to let Seokjin take Jungkook away. He thought back at the time Jungkook began to strangle him and tell him how much he didn't love the android, that's when Hoseok knew he failed in creating and guiding the new mind of the android. He began to feel the guilt and finally connected the pieces. He feared finding out the truth this way and wanted to avoid this room but he couldn't do it anymore and Taehyung could see the guilt and fear that weighed him down.

      "Call Seokjin... and tell him to come by Saturday and take Jungkook away. I... I don't think I can fix him anymore, let Seokjin do whatever he wants with that boy, I can't even think of myself working on him to make him better," Hoseok claimed and walked towards the door before leaving Taehyung in the room to contact the powerful man.

       Before Jungkook left Jimin that night, he stood in the shower with his partner. He enjoyed doing this before and was glad that he was able to. There was no way water could get into his system so he was happy to be there with Jimin, sticking to him like glue when they were together.

       As Jimin guided his hands along Jungkook's exposed torso he smiled at the sight of his tattoo designs complimenting his body. He always enjoyed looking at how detailed they were. Certainly there were many other androids out there who carried these designs but none of them were his Jungkook. Every little detail about him was what made him feel so special in the eyes of his partner.

      "Are you okay with me going out for the night tomorrow, Jungkook?" Jimin whispered while the water raced down his exposed body. " I don't want you to be upset with me..."

      "I'm no longer upset, I know you really want this, so I will let you and I'll see you the next day. As long as we spend the morning together, I will be fine," Jungkook whispered softly as his hands glided down Jimin's gentle hips. "I've grown... so attached to you..."

      "You can't help it, I know you have formed a deep bond towards me. I understand why you felt that way the time I told you about going out for the night," Jimin whispered in the soft and melodic tone Jungkook admired so much. "I would get upset too... but I'm glad you understand now. I will never choose another over you when you're the one for me."

      Those words struck Jungkook and only left him questioning so much. Of course, he had never been told that he was good enough before, all he could remember was being told things to fix in order to become better, so when Jimin told him those words; those charming and breathtaking words that left him curious, he was interested to know why these words of praise become so important to him.

     As the night stretched further, Jungkook was running low on energy and knew he needed enough for the very next day. All he could ever think about was Jimin but when his partner was in his thoughts, he couldn't escape the guilt. It was like a pest, following him and constantly stinging him without another second to waste. Once Jungkook gave Jimin another kiss, he finally left the house that night when he knew his partner was fast asleep. His drive to watch over the young man and envy him, was no longer present all because he was too distracted with the guilt to even think about it.

     The second Jungkook stepped into the house, he noticed that something was different. He couldn't tell if it was a defect in his system or maybe it was the fact that all the lights were kept off. Darkness swarmed around him as his bright blue eyes served as his flashlight to guide him through. Was Hoseok even home? Jungkook took another look around the living room until he heard the bottom of a glass cup drop onto the table almost instantly.

     "Do you normally come back at this hour?" Hoseok dragged out the tone to his low voice, calling out to the android as Jungkook finally stepped into the dining room. Hoseok was sitting on a cushion with a bottle of half empty booze set over the low table to accompany him.

      "What are you doing?"

       "Celebrating..." Hoseok whispered, yet his gaze never melted away from the bottle of hard liquor before him. Without another word slipping out of his red lips that reeked of the strong scent of alcohol and regrets, he poured himself another glass until it overflowed. "I should be happy now... but no matter how much I drink, I can't avoid my issues that will come up after to punish me. Why don't you join me?"

        "You know I can't drink anything," Jungkook replied, stepping closer as his gaze fell onto the man sitting below the level of his eyes. "Don't be so careless, Hoseok, stop drinking so much."

      "Why? In no way is it harming you," Hoseok hissed. Picking the glass up into his trembling hand and looking directly at it with no other emotion displayed before him. "Didn't know you actually cared about my well-being."

      "Don't be like that, Hoseok. You know I'm programmed to protect too and when I see an unhealthy amount of alcohol intake, I have to do something about it. Come on, it's getting late for you," Jungkook continued and walked forward to grab the bottle into his hands. "I don't have to do this..."

     "Then, why are you doing it? Why are you helping me? Don't you want to kill me?" the drunk man asked as he watched Jungkook take the bottle away from him. This only left the human to tear up. "W-Why don't you kill me if you can? Isn't that what you want?! To inflict danger?"

      "Seriously? Ah, drinking won't kill you and I can't be all that cruel, you know. At the end of the day, I don't want to kill you, even if I was close to doing so before, I can't bring myself to take it that far, get that through your head."

      Jungkook was different now. He normally wouldn't care about what the human was doing and only hoped for him to suffer as he went into his own room and continued on with his own life. The way Hoseok lied to him about the love he had for him, held such high standards for him along with Seokjin and kept the android from the world because he just wasn't good enough, was what fueled it all. Yet, Jungkook only longed to eliminate that anger and become better. With Jimin in his life, he was different now, and Hoseok was slowly starting to realize that, he just wished he was sober enough to hold onto that idea.

      "Come on, let's get you to your room..." Jungkook whispered in a soft tone to his voice. A gentle and comforting hum that was only used with Jimin, was finally heard when Hoseok was in the same room. In a moment where the android did see the human like this, he couldn't help but to feel pity towards him. Doing this felt redeeming after the many things the android himself has done and that only left him to ignore the guilt that was weighing him down all day.

      "No... why are you being so nice to me? Leave me alone!" Hoseok spoke out and rested his head over the low table. "I don't deserve this now..."

      "Stop talking like that and be grateful that I don't leave you alone. I may be heartless towards you, but at the end of the day, you're human and I was made to protect you."

      "Shut up... you don't know what I've done... Believe me when I say, leave me alone! I've put you through so much... I'm a bad person..." cried the man, hiding his red face within his arms and allowing the sleeves of his beige sweater to capture his tears. "At least... when you leave me alone for the night, you won't regret it tomorrow."

      "Hoseok, stop talking like that. We may have our differences, our arguments and our fights but at the end of the day, we still live under the same roof and continue to live in the same place. It's complicated but... I'm only living because you've helped me. I'm not saying you're perfect nor excusing everything you've done to me... I'm only telling you that I can never kill you or hate you enough to leave you alone when you're like this.... Even when you wouldn't do the same for me..."

       Hoseok couldn't confirm that, at least, not now. He couldn't say that it was all a lie since that was exactly what he did. He gave Jungkook up and the next was going to be the day Seokjin would find the time to come over and take Jungkook away for good. He was bad for the world in Hoseok's eyes all because the man believed he could make something as great as a human. Not really noticing that humans themselves were just as flawed as Jungkook. Even if he did realize that, he knew he wouldn't be accepted by the world and that was what pushed him to contact Seokjin through Taehyung in order to end this.

      "Let's get you out of here... you reek of booze," Jungkook whispered and helped the man up, setting Hoseok's arm over his shoulder as he guided him out of the dining room in silence. Hoseok was a mess Jungkook always found himself longing to clean up despite all the pain Hoseok had unknowingly put him through.

      "Jungkook, you're just like a son to me..." Hoseok whispered and slowly raised his head to look up at the android as he was guiding him to his room. "I never told you that... I only fought with you... but no matter how many things I've done to you, you still love me like an innocent child to an emotionally abusive father. I really do love you, despite the words you told me that day, I do... love you, Jeon Jungkook... I love you enough to hide you, to fix you, to dry the tears that bring you pain...."

       "You don't mean that..." Jungkook whispered as he held back on his own tears from falling out of his bright blue eyes piercing through the dark room. "Why do you tell me these things when you're drunk? Where were these words before? Nowhere, now... be quiet and let me help you. Don't make me regret wasting such little energy I have right now to care for you."

      Hoseok became quiet, but his drunk mind didn't. He teared up in silence while Jungkook only led him to his room and set him down. Making sure he was comfortable and sitting up against the headboard in case he became nauseous. Just as Jungkook was ready to leave him alone after setting him down for the night, Hoseok grabbed the android by the wrist and looked him in the eyes before choking up on his words once again.

      "Jeon Jungkook.... For what it's worth, I'm sorry for what I've done, for what I'm going to do and for what I've become towards you."

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

227K 19.2K 60
Vampire AU) Top Jimin / Bottom Jungkook "The sweet blood rushing through your veins... Oh, how I craved it..." Rumors and endless tales of a myster...
538K 24.9K 29
"Ooh Does someone have a crush?~..." "Of course not I'm straight..." "Oh yeah that's right you've dated half the girls at this school.. such a playe...
183K 12.4K 70
🐥🐰 : Pure Fiction 🖤 __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ Story Description : "Don't look at me like that" Jungkook whispers panic...
306K 12.5K 48
His piercing gaze was hypnotizing in a seductive way, and the way his mouth curved into a enchanting but mischievous smile made you lose track of wha...