Marriage Trials {Sequal}

By expnsvv

Sequel to StepFather Before reading this go check out StepFather More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 ~Part 1~
Chapter 10 ~Part 2~
Chapter 10 ~Part 3~
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 ~Part 1~
Chapter 20 ~Part 2~
Chapter 20 ~Part 3~
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Epilogue
New Book Out

Chapter 15

329 10 0
By expnsvv

-Chris-

"Boy I'm 'bout it, 'bout it, getting sloppy toppy
While I'm rolling kamikaze
Skeet, skeet, swear I made the pussy fire hydrant
She up and down the pole, like she, like she fire fighting" I pushed her out of the way before she could get to the good part of the song. This was my favorite part.
"Bitch I'm finally famous, I do, I do what I wanna
The money, money, sex, money in the air, what an aroma
Swear I got her head banging, banging, might be in a coma
Walk up to the baddest bitch and tell her that I own her!" I ended by hitting my dougie one time before turning around to look at her. She rolled her eyes at me before pausing the music that was playing from the iHome.

"What's up?"

"Why you swear you can do the dougie though? That's the only move you do and you not even good at it!" Surprise took over my face as I stepped closer to her.

"You sure you talking to me? Cause..." I ended there before pushing her back onto the bed and then hovering over her. She was dressed in nothing but the black lingerie set that came in her gift bag. She looked like my own personal Victoria Secrets model.

"I was in the cat daddy video, boo. I think I-"

"You fucking liar!" I suddenly stood up straight and then shook my head while looking down at her. She masked her smile well before speaking.

"Why would I lie? It wasn't that-"

"I would know because I was in the cat daddy video. I was the star to be honest. They had ya nigga in the front and all!" I was getting hype and hitting the cat daddy as I spoke to her. Her face scrunched up before her eyes grew in size.

"I KNEW YOU LOOKED FAMILIAR!" I let out this cocky chuckle before brushing imaginary dirt off my shoulder. She rolled her eyes before sitting up on the edge of the bed. My eyes washed over her perfect body once before meeting her eyes again.

"Remember when we first met at the club and I told you that you looked familiar? You ain't believe me when I told you that I saw your face... on the screen of my computer!"

"You know you was hype when you met me at the club. Ya nigga a celeb and-"

"Chris, please stop. The closest thing you are to being a celebrity is when you make a beat for Tyga. He's not even anybody either so-" I had to pop her in the head for that one. Not only did she say that I was not a celebrity, but my nigga Tyga was a nobody. I can't let that shit slide.

"You hit me in my forehead, Chris. That shit hurts."

"So let's fight about it." I shrugged while holding my fists up as if I were really about to fight her. She surprised the fuck out of me by throwing the first punch to my chest. "Now I'm bout to fuck you up." I spoke with a smile lacing my lips before tackling her onto the bed.

-Alana-

I sighed before throwing my feet to the side of the couch and sitting up. The door was so far away, and Chris wasn't that important. A smirk formed on my face as I laid back down in the couch and closed my eyes. Three seconds into my slumber, the doorbell stopped ringing and instead bangs were now being bestowed upon my fragile front door. Sighing louder this time, I got up from my position at the couch and then ran out of the living room, then down the hall to get the door.

"You didn't have to-" my sentence came short when I came face to face with someone I didn't want to come face to face with again. She looked annoyed and was huffing and puffing like a damn wolf. Looking her up and down, I scoffed at her basic outfit before opening my mouth to speak.

"Can you let me in? These things aren't light." She beat me to it. Rolling my eyes, I stepped to the side to let her enter. It was the grace of God that held me back from sticking my foot out and tripping her. Lord knows it would of been a hard fall. I glanced at the two shiny black boxes she placed against the wall before looking up at her.

"Where's Chris?" I wasn't exactly speaking to her, I just happened to be eyeing her when my question left my lips. She arched a perfectly done eyebrow at me before nodding her head towards the door. Glancing over my shoulder, I spotted him jogging down the hall to arrive at the door.

"Alana..." He mumbled before rudely inviting himself into my house. Although the door was wide open and I was standing to the side, that gave him no permission to be inviting himself into my house like we lived together.

Once I turned around from closing and locking the door, I had to roll my eyes at the two. As if her being in my house wasn't rude enough, but to tongue the bitch down in front of me? Really, that's where we were now?

"Hello, I'm standing right here." I stated both rudely and loudly before quickly walking past the two and down the hall. "Call me jealous one more time, I'm waiting." I didn't slow my pace once as I turned the corner to enter the living room. What the fuck did she have for me to be jealous of?

"Where's Paris?" That was the first thing he asked after he sat down on the lazy boy recliner. He pulled her into his lap and then kissed her neck before looking over at me. Pretending that I didn't just see that, I chewed on the inside of my lip before answering his previous question.

"She's sleeping, actually. I forgot to tell you when you called." I lied. I was expecting him to be alone when he came to get Paris. Not bring his dog along with him. Stupid bitch fucked up my plan. His whore chuckled lightly before shaking her head and looking up at him. He slowly broke eye contact with me before looking down at her. I tuned out their nonsense conversation and picked up my phone from the table in front of me. I was surprised to find no messages or missed calls. Cameron and I haven't spoken to each other since the day he left; which was two days ago. He didn't even call to tell me if he landed safely or anything.

"It's only you and the girls here?" I nodded without removing my eyes from the front of my empty phone screen. Deciding to be the bigger person, I went into my previous messages and sent him a quick 'Hi' before locking and setting my phone back on the table in front of me.

"Hermes brought Caelyn two of those girly ass make up sets. They sitting in the hall."

"Oh, that's what those are." I mumbled with little enthusiasm as my eyes slowly scanned both of their bodies. It's crazy how he can have her in his lap, kiss her cheek, and tongue her down in front of me like its nothing. "Why couldn't you give me as much affection as you're giving to her?" It wasn't until her face formed a smirk when I realized that my words exited my mind and came out through my mouth.

My eyes grew a little in size as I quickly looked from her face and down to my hands that were placed on my thighs. The room grew silent before he coughed, restoring back the life.

"I can come for Paris tomorrow... since she's sleeping right now." He wouldn't even look at me as he spoke. He kept his eyes everywhere else as he and her stood up. It wasn't until he opened his mouth to speak again when he finally gazed at me. I have to use the word gaze because that's exactly what it was. A half a second glance.

"We're about to go... Caelyn's stuff is in the hall." I removed my eyes from his face once he turned to exit the living room. I watched them all the way to the living room exit before closing my eyes and falling back onto the couch. The mini slam of the front door was all it took for me to realize how desperate and immature I made myself look.

I don't need Chris, and it's very obvious that he doesn't need me. With that said, I stretched off the couch until my fingers came in contact with my phone. Entering the pass code, I went straight to the contacts list and tapped my finger on the name 'Cam'.

It rang four times, I sighed as I listened to it ring a fifth time. Just when I thought I would be sent to voicemail; he picked up and I smiled a little at how tired he sounded.

"Alana, I miss you... but you need to get your head-"

"My head is clear, Laker. Come back home... I miss you and I only want you." I wasn't necessarily certain that I was speaking from the heart right now, but my words felt right so I listened on with my fingers crossed as he breathed heavily into the phone. He had to be at the gym either practicing or working out. I could hear all the sneakers screeching against the court.

"How about you come see me? You need a vacation, baby." I sighed a little at his suggestion. Who could vacate with a kid? I loved bringing Caelyn along with me on my vacations... but if I did decide to take Cameron's offer, then it needed to be only me flying to L.A.

"Leave Cae with her father. He needs to be in her life anyways." He said the last part kind of sourly, but I paid no mind to it. He had a point.

"I'll get a ticket and be out there before Thursday." It was only Monday, but I didn't want to just up and leave tomorrow. Shit still needed to get done around the house.

"I'll get you a ticket and have you on the first Wednesday flight." He changed my words and put a smile on my face at the same damn time. Something Chris always failed to do. Frowning, because the image on him kissing that bitch came back to mind, I quickly closed my eyes before inhaling a breath.

"Please and thank you." I mumbled before inserting my farewells. I was suddenly moody as fuck and wanted nothing more than to sleep.

-Chris-

What Alana said was still heavy on my mind as I drove in the direction to Hermes' place. What does she mean by 'Why couldn't you give me as much affection as you're giving to her?' When have I failed to give her affection? I put it down more than three times a week, when she would let me, so what does she mean by I gave her no affection? I swear she says shit like that to start a fight. It surprised the fuck out of me when I didn't react to her outburst. I only pretended as if I didn't hear it before dipping.

"What you thinking about?" I found a parking spot in front of her condominium building before removing the key from the engine and turning to her. Shaking my head, I leaned over in my seat to kiss her cheek before leaning back up. I chuckled at the mini smile she had on her face before closing my eyes.

"It's only four, do you want to go catch a movie or something?" I nodded before inserting my key back into the engine and bringing the car back to life. I was starting to miss the Range and the Escalade. This small ass Ashton was getting played out.

"Let me get you a car."

"Wait, what?" I pulled up to the red light before looking over at her. Her perfect pink lips were rolled back into a straight line while her neat eyebrows were raised to the ceiling. The green shadow of the light changing caused me to look away from her and back front as I picked back up the driving.

"What are you talking about, Chris? I have a car."

"Your car is ugly, baby. That white 2011 shit that you pushing ain't making it. Let me get you a car... a silver 2013 Porsche Boxster. Now that... that's a sexy car."

"I don't even know what that is, baby..." She mocked me, causing me to glance at her for a quick second before bringing my attention back to the road. "I can't take a car from you though, Chris. I love when you spoil me... I really do. But this is a bit extreme. My car is not ugly! I just realized you said that." I licked over my lips before switching lanes. I smacked my lips when I saw how much traffic was ahead.

"Don't be mad at me... I just don't want you to get me a car. Not so early in our relationship at least." She mumbled the last part before giving my hand a little squeeze. I guess she had a point.

"You're right... I wasn't getting mad at you either, I was smacking my lips at all this traffic. I only do shit like this for you." I joked before looking down at our intertwined fingers. She chuckled before mumbling something that I didn't hear.

My face scrunched as I continued to look at our hands. For some odd ass reason, Alana's words came back to me and I was now feeling funny as fuck.

'Why couldn't you give me as much affection as you're giving to her?'

--

"Watch this dumb nigga go upstairs. Watch, Chris... Look, look! He went upstairs! Dumb nigga!" I couldn't control my laughter as I let out loud and obnoxious chuckles in the empty theater. Apparently this film has been out for two months now so that's why it was so empty. The guy working the ticket booth was surprised when Hermes asked for two tickets to see this film. We've never seen it before so we could give a fuck less how long it's been in theaters.

"Relax... he's going to find his bitch." I mumbled through one last laugh before taking a sip of my soda. She smiled at me before standing from her seat. I thought she was going to the bathroom or something but she sat in my lap and kissed the side of my mouth before resting her head in my neck.

"Would you come after me if I got snatched by a guy on a motorcycle?" She was joking by the tone that she used, but there was also a little edge to it. Licking over my lips, I let a burp seep through them before excusing myself.

"You ain't gonna get snatched if you with me. I wish a nigga would try to-"

"Okay, calm down." She leaned up a bit before kissing my lips this time and then laying back on me. I smiled a little before bringing my eyes back to the screen ahead.

--

"Hello?" I yawned into the phone before closing back my eyes and pulling Hermes closer to me under the covers. She decided to dry her body in the sheets tonight, so sleeping naked was her only choice after she got under the covers.

"Chris..." My eyes immediately snapped open and I was now sitting up against the headboard. Rubbing the sleep from my eyes, I glanced down at Hermes before speaking lowly into the phone.

"Alana? What's wrong?"

"I can't do this, Chris. I thought I could but I can't... I want you to come back. I'll say fuck the divorce and I'll dump Cameron. I just want you back."

"Yo, are you drunk?" There was a long pause before her voice came booming through the phone.

"NO CHRIS I AM NOT FUCKING DRUNK! IM TELLING YOU HOW MUCH I WANT YOU BACK-"

"Chris?" Quickly smacking my lips, I removed the phone from my ear before exiting the bed.

"Go back to sleep, baby. I'm going into the kitchen." I waited until I saw her head hit the pillow before I exited the bedroom. Closing the door lightly behind me, I placed the phone back to my ear. Surprised that Lana was still going off.

"Lana, you must be drunk calling me at damn near four in the morning. What the fuck is up?" I wasn't really heated, I was just upset because here I was picking up the phone thinking one of the kids are hurt or some shit.

"I MISS YOU!" She gulped loudly before giggling a bit. Clenching my jaw, I ended the call then left my phone on the stair I was sitting on before entering back the bedroom.

I didn't have time for her or her shit.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 25 20
SEQUEL 'Stars Aligned' so y'all read that first :)
10.5K 435 15
A sequel to Rehab...
277K 4.5K 35
Part Two of "Wayhaught Gets Hotter??" More Love More Passion More Heart Break Most of all MORE WAYHAUGHT!!!